Matham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he wanted Matham to look at him, so Matham sat facing him, legs around going back, entangled. Matham's own cock rubbed the youthful muscles of his belly as he began to be penetrated. His eyes rolled back, and he moaned painfully.

"After what my father told me he did, you still feel tight," Nestor said. "Very good. I like to feel my cock strangled up like this." He was talking calmly, smiling in that dreadfully superior way, but his body was frantic, fast, mercilessly slamming upwards. Matham felt like his ass was getting destroyed.

"Yes!" Matham screamed. "Oh yes!"

Even Salus came out of the house to watch. His son didn't mind. And soon Matham's asshole and his mouth were both being abused. He couldn't have asked for more.

"Does it bore you? That you can fuck any man you want?" Nestor asked.

Matham had agreed to stay one more day with them...he knew he should go, but could not refuse one more day of godly sex with a father and son...separately AND at the same time.

But instead he was asked if he could teach Nestor how to shoot a bow and arrow.

"I cannot fuck any man I want. In fact, if I'm not careful I could be easily killed as a demonic succubus. Pay attention. You asked for my help, didn't you?"

Matham was frustrated. Salus and Nestor had refused his advances that day...they were trying to prove a point, but damn the both of them.

He went behind Nestor, their faces close, and he fixed his posture, his positioning, his fingers on the pulling of the string...Nestor musty sweat reached his nostrils, giving him an erection. Nestor missed the tree he was aiming for, but at least he shot the arrow that time. They repeated the process over and over.

"With the fundamentals, you can teach yourself the rest," Matham whispered by his ear.

"It's better having you as a teacher."

"I cannot stay much longer." Matham wrapped both his hands around him and reached for the groin. Nestor made a few grunting protests but eventually just let himself be handled.

"I'll go with you, then," Nestor said. "I know where the entrance is. You could use some help. I know how to shoot a bow now," he said.

"Shhh," Matham whispered. He pulled Nestor to a tree. He squeezed and jerked, taking the younger man to a place of no rational thoughts but the burning pleasure of a milked cock.

"I was not suppose to let you do that..." Nestor said as Matham licked the salty seed from his hand. He didn't sound that disappointed.

"I'm not staying much longer, Nestor. I'm serious."

"I hope you won't go kill yourself, Matham. You could teach me a lot. How to shoot arrows and swing a blade. I always wanted to lean sword-fight." Nestor advanced a few steps, squeezing his new erection. "Maybe a little wrestling."

Matham was quickly losing his breath.

"Wrestling sounds good right now. In the shack?"

They wrestled naked in the wool where Matham had been sleeping on. They rubbed their cocks together and it was fair fight until Nestor cheated by sticking a finger inside Matham's ass. That took away all his concentration, leaving him moaning with the itch for more. Nestor licked his finger, enjoying the taste of Matham's natural lubrication. When the finger came back inside, it had turned into two fingers. Playing with his ass was a sure way to make Matham slow off his thoughts.

Nestor's big cock found its way inside. It was a sweet pain that shook Matham to the core and made him forget everything else.

Eventually, Nestor unleashed his seed, a huge amount allowing for a whole new set of sensations. The asshole was left stuffed and burning. Matham blinked it and closed it tight so nothing would be wasted and his body could absorb everything. Some of it still gushed out, and Nestor swiped it up and took it to Matham's lips.

"Here, I know you like it...more than anyone I've ever known."

Matham actually blushed.

"I want you to stay, Matham. Father wants you to stay. Your death can wait a little longer."

---

Green eyes stared angrily at Matham. He couldn't be brought down, no matter how strong and bearlike Salus was. After a week, he had agreed to train his wrestling as well, among other things.

Matham felt weirdly proud that he was turning these men into fighters.

As per usual, they were completely naked.

For a moment, Salus got a hold of Matham's head and it seemed like he was about to twist and bring him to the ground. Even Nestor began to cheer for his father.

Matham managed to escape his grasp.

Salus growled.

"You're too eager," Matham said, knowing that it would only make the older man angrier. Funny how anger seemed to work well as fuel for libido. Salus stood in front of him, muscles, body hair and virility in full glory.

They circled each other like predators while their erections bounced.

Salus jolted ahead in startling speed, held Matham in a lock and used all his might to bring Matham down. It wasn't just strength that weighed on him, but the fiery warmth and overbearing smell of male sweat.

Matham was overpowered. In the blink of an eye, he was being held down by a lot of weight.

"Yield," he heard the whisper.

"I yield. I yield to you."

When the grip which held him down relaxed, Matham turned and planted a kiss on Salus's mouth. Their bodies rolled on the dirt, and he ended up on top, hugging with his firm buttocks the throbbing cock of the man below him.

"Something else you want to yield to me?" Salus asked, smirking.

"Yes, sir," Matham said, reaching back and directing the eager cock inside him. "Ohhh," he moaned, always surprised by the infuriating pain that a good cock would cause him no matter how many times his hole had been violated.

"Watch and learn, Nestor," Salus said. Matham didn't think Nestor needed to learn anything but it was good to watch father and son play with each other, specially when he was the toy.

A whole week he had spent with them, and Salus had lost all the inhibition around his son.

"I don't feel like just watching," Nestor said, and came up to the forefront to stick his hard cock in Matham's mouth. It left a whole view to his father down below of his balls bouncing and tight butt going back and forth while he fucked Matham's mouth. After he wrecked it, he went to the back again with a grin.

"What are you planning now?" Salus asked, slightly colored for being forced to watch his son's gifted movements from up close. Matham thought he knew what the younger man was planning, but couldn't speak, his ass was being stuffed.

"I think Matham can take us both," Nestor said.

"What?" Salus was worried. "What do...Ohh," The man lost words as another cock pushed inside, fighting for territory even as it strangled itself in the tight space. Matham cried. He wasn't the only one. Salus was also grunting an awful lot.

"I told you he could take it, father." Nestor was the only one still composed. "Now it might feel strange for you feeling my cock against yours, but I've done this before...it's good, father."

Nestor ramped up speed with no consideration for Matham's squirmish sounds, whining and begging, and even tearing up. His hair was pulled back, and the provoking question reached his ears.

"Enjoying it?" Nestor said.

"Yesss!"

"What about you, father?"

"Keep going, son, keep going!"

Matham rolled his eyes to the back of his head, a white-hot searing pleasure torturing his brain...Two cocks inside of him, two great, amazing cocks.

Time seemed to stop.

It took him a while to realize it had actually stopped.

A young lady was sitting on the ground next to the trio, her hair was long and curled red waves, her vestments silky yellow tunics which felt as tangible as the wind, revealing pink breasts underneath. The tunic was still clean even though it writhed by itself in the dirt.

Matham was locked in that moment of crazed pleasure, propagated, eternal, giving a whole new meaning to the word torture.

And his Goddess was right in front of him, judging him.

"L-lady Aphrodite!" He squirmed. "Why?"

Her smile did not reach her eyes.

"I gave you a mission, did I not? I came to see what was stopping you for so long. Surely the labyrinth is easier to enter than it is to leave. But here you are. I must say, I am..." She studied the scene in front of her. "I am aroused. Such pleasure. I understand that completely, Matham. I will not punish you. Yet. That is my message."

When he came back to reality, he was already mid-ejaculation, spurting his seed all over the man below him. They didn't stop for his cries and kept landing their blows until he was destroyed from within and filled with the fruit of their loins.

Matham ran away during the night of that same day. He left the horse as promised, and the bow and arrow so Nestor could practice. He took his sword and scabbard.

Aphrodite was not as patient as some priestesses liked to think. Why she had chosen him was a mystery...he had his abilities, but by no means was he the greatest warrior. Still he owed her his life and it was linked to her forever. It was the price to pay.

He would reach the river and look for the entrance to the labyrinth himself. And he had to do it in the middle of the night, hiding, because he had the eerie feeling that the two men who had so suddenly wrecked his thoughts wouldn't let him go by himself.

---

He would never have found the door if it weren't for the water spirits.

Matham liked the water. Not even the storm that killed his parents changed that. But when he first laid eyes upon its extension he knew that it would take a long searching. He would hope for luck.

Maybe he shouldn't call it luck. As it were, the labyrinth wanted to be found. The nymphs felt his presence in the water and approached him in their fish forms, blue and shining, rounding him up and talking to him.

They tried to warn him that he shouldn't enter the labyrinth, but he had no choice. They understood and led him deeper into the water to a cavern mouth submerged.

He could hold his breath for longer than mortals, but halfway through the deep darkness of that underwater tunnel he begin to lose breath. How much more? He asked to the nymphs who led him...not much, not much, they answered. Finally he saw a green glow ahead and headed towards it with speed. His head snapped back and out of the water, bringing relief to his lungs.

The nymphs refused to follow him out of the cavern pool. The cavern was permeated by some kind of magic. Something made obvious by the green ambient light which seemed to have no source.

Saying their farewells, the nymphs swam back. He could still follow them. This was not the labyrinth yet. He knew it for sure because of the huge iron door carved upon the stonewalls. Engraved upon it was the image of Mighty Zeus.

Cold and wet, Matham stooped towards the mysterious door and opened it. The hinges cried awfully. When he passed through it, it closed itself while he watched.

--

Matham walked. He somehow expected walls of clean-cut stone, long and parallel and rectangular...instead he was moving from room to room, diverse in form and nature, each one with many other entrances giving way to many other rooms. And all of those places glowed with the same ghastly green.

He arrived in a hall with pillars of black stone and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. It would've been beautiful if everything around him didn't look rotten. He left the room into another one with windows of ethereal appearance. He then realized it was water on the other side of the glass, fishes swimming past. In the middle of the room was a long table laden with a range of colorful fruits and meat.

Matham ignored the lush opulence, and passed through another door. And another, and another, and another. He was in a cave, and now in a corridor, and now in a strange cabin in the woods, illusions, magic, darkness.

When his body grew tired he decided to sleep in a room that looked like another random cave, small compared to past ones he passed through.

He dreamed of a blue lake in a wood, a delicate swan fluttering past and approaching him. "Don't despair, Matham. You are the only one who can face the monster."

"Am I?"

"I know you think I don't care for you and that I sent you to your death. Trust that I believe in you."

Matham woke up.

Exploring the labyrinth, he found a room filled with statues of the gods circling a stone fountain. The stone had been sculpted into fishes. The water flowed from one level to another.

Matham looked at the statues and knelt in front of Lady Aphrodite. He also knelt to Poseidon, asking for his guidance as well.

Once again he needed to rest. He chose another uniform corridor of dark stone. The green glow was annoying and he wished he could somehow put it away while he slept.

Matham woke up in darkness. It took him a moment to realize that the green glow dissipated. Was it his fault? How would he walk the rooms without being able to see?

He didn't know why his heart was beating so fast. He knew he was in a corridor, backed against a wall. Turning his head both ways only revealed more darkness. But while he looked to his right, deep in his heart he knew there was something watching him. Slowly, almost consciously terrifying, the glow came back. What it revealed was the titanic silhouette of a bull-headed monster. Its breathing made his body expand a few inches. The fact that it was so quiet made it even more dangerous. Its eyes acquired a green glow. They stared at Matham.

"Who trespasses my lair?" The growling voice sounded like a thunder. "Come meet your end, mortal."

Matham noticed too late that it was holding an axe before it threw the axe with great dexterity. If Matham hadn't rolled away, his head would've been cut off.

He unsheathed his sword, believing that now he had the advantage since the monster had no weapon.

The monster laughed. If his voice was thunder, his laugh was a landslide.

"What a thoughtful mortal! You brought me something to pick my teeth with."

The Minotaur extended his hand and the axe flew back at him. Matham stared wide eyed. Then he turned and ran away, while the monster laughed some more. When the ground began to shake, Matham knew he was being pursued.

He managed to find into the room of the statues again, a wider area, a better place to fight instead of the corridor. The Minotaur arrived not long after. Matham was able to see it better in that room, and it didn't please him. The Minotaur had a pair of twisted white horns, the fur of his face was black as tar, his eyes two beads of pure evil. Below the neck he had the body of a male human. Hairy, large like a giant, muscles impossibly defined, stretching the skin in perfect ways. Naked, his virility was an absurdity. The hair in his crotch irradiated like tendrils up to his chest and down to his thighs.

"I will you tear you apart, human. One limb at a time!"

"Come try!" Matham didn't think his voice sounded secure enough.

The Minotaur sent his axe flying with the speed of a bolt and Matham ducked just in time. It cut out the head of Zeus. The monster didn't seem bothered by that.

"I'll feast on your blood, little human. Stop hiding and fight me!"

"I'm not hiding. You're just too slow."

Matham was a good sword-fighter. Before the Minotaur called his axe back, he advanced in a stance and swung at him, only to be evaded with ease...Matham was astounded. Something so big should not be so fast.

"Ha! Weakling, slow human!" The monster hit Matham with a fist in his chest and sent him flying back. "Do you know how many of you I killed?"

Chest burning, Matham got up to his feet and fell into a stance. This time the Minotaur had grabbed his axe. But he could not let his courage waver. Aphrodite had believed in him. She believed he could face this monster.

"I will make you scream," the Minotaur promised.

"That you won't, beast! You think I'm just a weak mortal. You will be surprised. I was trained by a god!"

The Minotaur laughed. Matham was suddenly filled with seething anger.

"Prepare to die, beast!"

Matham advanced.

Less than a minute later Matham was being carried on the monster's back, trying to wriggle free of its impossibly strong hold. His punches against the large hairy back of the monster were unnoticed. His sword was left with the statues.

"Let me go!"

"I will tear you apart, human. You will scream. I promised you."

Matham dug his teeth on the skin of his back, tearing flash and blood, and yet the Minotaur had no reaction except a thundering laugh that made Matham's body vibrate. He had no idea how long it took for his body to go limp, giving up on protests. The Minotaur walked tirelessly through weird, strange rooms that seemed from out of world. He walked like he knew every single place by heart. Matham was being taken to his lair. To die.

My Lady, why did you betray me?

Matham blinked away a tear, desperation engulfed him, then darkness.

When he awoke he was back against...a tree?

His hands were bound in chains to the roots around him. He was completely naked, his tunic nowhere to be seen. His butt was cold upon black dirt. In front of him the Minotaur watched carefully and threateningly, holding his axe.

Matham felt lost and vulnerable.

"Human," the monster said. "I'll let you decide which comes off first, an arm or a leg."

He stamped away, giving Matham full view of the place he was in. It was a cave, glowing green. But not just any cave...a lair. The stone ceiling was high enough to appear covered in green mist. And in the middle of the cave floor there was a pool much like the other Matham used to enter the labyrinth, except this pool was much larger. Bones decorated the floor around the pool, some skulls hang in the stone walls. Death.

The strangest thing were the plants and trees. They were normal trees, like the one Matham was bound to. It led him to think the Minotaur had chosen this place because of it, even though it was just another room in the labyrinth, filled with passages to other places.

Why am I not dead already? That monster doesn't look like the type to hold hostages.

Matham watched the monster's back as he walked towards one of the exits to his lair, leaving him alone.

He quickly assessed he couldn't escape, unless he went as far as to try and pull his arms off. He was unable to do that. He observed the place once more in search of something useful but there was nothing.

Hours later the monster walked back into his lair and Matham squirmed back against the tree, pulling his legs up so he could protect his most sensitive parts that were exposed. He looked up at his captor. The beast's eyes were gleaming green. He puffed out steaming breath through his nostrils.

He looked at Matham with murdering hatred. But look was all he did.

And Matham, with a quick glance at the mountainous figure in front of him, saw the big swelling assuaging the monster's cock. It was human, gleaming at the red head with soft transparent liquid, crusts formed by who knows how many days without washing...

In terms of cleanliness, Matham had taken cocks that had looked much worse. The only scary thing about this one was the size. To understand the eldritch information in front of him, Matham's thoughts relied on past experiences. He assessed that this cock was bigger than both Salus's and Nestor's together when they teamed up on him.

"Are you ready for your punishment, human?" said the monster.

"Don't kill me. I beg you."

"Beg all you want, foolish mortal! Haha!"

The monster raised his axe and Matham closed his eyes. He waited for the sudden pain on his limbers, or the lack of said limbers in any giving part of his body. Eventually he opened his eyes to see the monster holding his axe up in the air mid-swing.

"I. Will. Kill. You. Mortal!"