Matham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead Matham received a full view of the monster cock twitching and swelling so hard that it stood upright.

"Wait!" Matham said, thinking that maybe this was his cue. "You don't have to kill me to make me pay. You seem lonely here, oh mighty creature! Aren't you in need of a slave?"

"A slave?" the monster sounded thoughtful.

"Who will obey your every word."

"Hmmmm. A slave...BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME?" He boomed, raising his axe high again.

"I can do this," Matham said, advancing with his mouth open and licking the glistening head of the monster cock. The Minotaur stepped back quickly, and his bull face somehow seemed completely dumbstruck.

"What did you just do?" he said.

Matham was a little dumbstruck himself by the taste in his tongue. He licked his lips.

"Didn't you like it?"

"Hmmmm." The monster thought about it. "Do it again."

He finally lowered his axe and stepped ahead just enough to allow Matham to put his member back in his mouth and suck. Matham couldn't fit much more than the head, however it was enough to make the monster growl and huff. He let go of the axe and inclined his body back as if trying to get away but not being able to fully commit.

Matham could've grabbed the axe but was too entertained at that moment.

"Stop, Human! Argh! I cannot think!" The Minotaur complained, but he did not force Matham to stop.

The hugeness of the erection was obscene. Matham held it with both hands because of the weight, and by putting it against his cheeks he felt the pulsing and the heat. His mouth found the balls too and that was when the monster stopped making coherent sounds.

"Argh uhhh aahhhh" said the Minotaur. Matham watched the balls curl up on themselves and knew what was coming. He put the head on his mouth, but even then there was so much seed gushing out that most of it slipped through the brims of his lips, running down his face and body.

The taste was so good and so powerful that Matham blacked out. The last thing he remembered before the blackness took him was the pain coming from his crotch where his erection was almost bursting itself up.

But he must have not been out for too long because he opened his eyes to the visage of the Minotaur touching his own monster cock as if he hadn't known he had it before today.

"I am tired, human! I will not kill you today...must rest."

He turned away and left the lair.

Matham was not tired. He used his tongue to grab any remaining seed on his face and as much as his bound hands could muster from the good amount that had fallen on his chest. The taste was something akin to a god's nectar...and it made Matham stronger. Suddenly he had a plan to escape and kill the beast.

The Minotaur was a very demanding master, and very unilateral.

"Come here, slave." His swelling cock dangling, still obscene, he stopped a few feet away and waited.

Matham was in a conundrum. The second time his lips touched the hot-blooded cock, he moaned in distaste. Not from the cock, but from the fact he liked it so much. He would have to work hard to not be too enticed with the mythical virility of that Minotaur.

His plan was to suck him dry, get his seed, get stronger, and break free, finally killing the beast.

Matham's growth went unnoticed by the prideful monster. His muscles swelled with each gulp of that plentiful source of magical milk. However, each time lasted longer, like the monster was growing less sensitive to the touch and being able to control his ejaculation better.

They did it many times a day. Matham's lips went tired, and he found new ways of pleasing. Since the cock had a more resistant skin, little bites on the head were safe and sent the Minotaur into trembling fits and painful moans.

The monster eventually sat down, trusting Matham more. And somehow, moved maybe by instinct, his big fingers found Matham's butt-cheeks and asshole. Two fingers began to fuck Matham. Each time he bobbed his head on the cock, the fingers penetrated in the same rhythm.

"What are you doing, human?" the Minotaur said with suspicion. His beady eyes blinked furiously. Matham was mounting him.

"This is going to feel even better, Master."

"Argh. If you are wrong, I will kill you."

"Understood, master."

Matham laid his head on the hairy chest and sucked on the big hard nipple while his ass began to stretch to receive the head of the Minotaur. He kept his mouth busy so he could forget the pain. Still his entrance began to burn, expand, contract and repeat.

"Unhgghh," the beast uttered, closing his eyes.

"Gods have mercy," Matham said, as the unending cock entered him. He never felt more tore apart.

"No mercy for you, little human," said the beast.

"Ahhhhhh," Matham let it out as he pushed himself down, ignoring the piercing-hot pain and hoping that his natural slipperiness would suffice. He felt the cock throbbing against his walls, reminding him of the burning which was still ongoing. He wanted to cry.

"Ungh, mercy!" the beast said.

"No mercy for you...master," Matham said, and began to pull back, causing the Minotaur to shake beneath him. He went down again. Their flesh made a thud. Another thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

The beast began to thrust up even as he grunted and rolled his eyes.

Matham couldn't hold back tears, and ejaculated uncontrollably more than once. He moaned louder and louder, reaching the point of screaming.

"Ughhhh," the beast grunted again. His cock swelled even more, and Matham felt it intensely since it was inside him. It filled Matham's guts with his milky cream. Deflated. Then again and again it pumped more seed.

Matham felt like blacking out again from the amazing agony.

But he endured, and realized that the beast was gone, still breathing but unconscious.

With the cock still inside, it popped soundly when Matham raised himself. His legs went weak from the sudden emptiness from his stretched hole, and the white liquid streamed out of it.

He never felt more alive and strong.

The chains which bound him to the tree were magical, and the Minotaur was in control of it. However, Matham was strong enough now to break free by a simple pull. He rubbed his free hands together, walked around and laughed out loud.

He looked at the monster below, grabbed his axe and waited for him to wake up.

"Welcome back, Master," Matham said.

"Human?" The Minotaur hid his surprise well. "How did you..."

"I would worry more about this," Matham said, putting the axe against his shoulders and in full view.

"Humpf. End this, then, human."

"I don't want to. I want to exit this labyrinth and you're going to show me how."

"And why would I do that?" the Minotaur somehow had gotten better at showing disdain.

"Because you want to help me," Matham explained. "You didn't kill me when you got the chance, and now it's out of your hands, beast. If you keep me here, I will be unhappy and hate you. Do you want me to hate you?"

The Minotaur thought deeply about it, taking minutes to decide.

"You don't hate me?" he finally asked.

"No. I like you very much."

The Minotaur puffed and his eyes gleamed with something more than his usual hatred.

"You do?"

"I do. Now, what do you say?"

"I will help you, little human. I know how you can exit the labyrinth; I've been locked in here for far too long."

---

As they walked from room to room, some familiar and some strange, Matham made sure to always replenish his strength by consuming more of the Minotaur's powerful seed.

Even though it took some days, the way out was considerably faster then the time he spent walking the first time he got inside the labyrinth. The Minotaur really knew his lair.

"Not much longer, little human. I am taking you to the place where you came from. I demand compensation!" He boomed, swinging his growing cock towards Matham, who dutifully knelt in front of him and sucked.

After that creamy exchange, the Minotaur pointed to the door in the room they were actually in.

"That's the door," he said. "I'm sorry I tricked you, little human. I just needed more of your mouth."

Matham was both impressed and angry.

"That's not the way I came in. It was a different door, iron not wood. And the room seemed more like a cave, not a temple."

"This is the way!" The Minotaur rumbled. "The labyrinth changes!"

"Oh."

Matham looked at the big beast.

"There's one more thing I want. Come with me."

They stared at each other for a long moment.

"Me, come? I cannot, stupid human. I am bound by Zeus himself to permeate the labyrinth forever until a worthy hero kills me."

"And when he bound you, did he ever say anything about a hero rescuing you?"

He took a moment to think about it. He scratched the lower part of his long furry face.

"He did not!"

"Did he say a hero couldn't rescue you?"

"No!"

"Then I am rescuing you. Take my hand."

He looked vulnerable for the first time since Matham laid eyes upon him.

"I don't think it's possible, human."

"Worth a try."

Matham opened the door, and there it was, the small cave where the water nymphs had taken him through the small pool of water in the center. Slowly he walked towards it, holding the big hand of the monster firmly. He didn't want to look. He kept walking, squeezing the hand to make sure it was still there.

He stood by the pool now, still holding the hand. The Minotaur was out of the labyrinth.

"Human?" The voice was different. Still deep and thunderous, but much clearer. And full of hope.

Matham turned to look.

His body was still immense and muscular, hairy, but now the hair all over his body was a deep fiery auburn. There was no trace of monstrosity in his face. His hair was long and red, and so was his beard. His eyes were green.

Matham took a step back, breath caught in his throat.

"Human?" he said, eyes full of expression, so different from the beady demonic look from before.

"Look there," Matham pointed to the water.

The man walked slowly and stared at his reflection for a moment.

The man touched his own face, showing such confusion that a blind man would be able to see.

"Am I free?" he said, and smiled. "How?"

"It was the will of the gods," Matham said. Well, at least the will of a single goddess. He made a promise to never doubt his Lady ever again.

"Who are you?"

"I am Matham."

"Matham," the man said, pushing him against a wall and kissing his neck. "I thank you. My name is Orrum, and I owe you more than my life. I owe you my freedom."

His hard cock was pressing against Matham's abdomen.

"What's your history, Orrum?"

"It is a sad one. I was one of Aphrodite's winged men who looked at Lord Zeus the wrong way. What about you? You're not a human, are you?"

"I was born one. Now I am a servant of Aphrodite for the blessing of saving my life from the storm that killed my parents."

"They underestimate Her. All of them."

"But not us."

"May I follow you where you go, Matham?"

Matham sighed. "You may."

"And do you have a destination in mind?" Orrum asked.

"Yes. There are two...friends...that I need to see. And apologize. At least I'm gonna bring a good story for them."

Orrum pulled up his legs and positioned his erect cock in the exposed butthole from below. When he pushed inside, Matham was glad to know the size of it was unchanged, even if it made him cry.

"Uhhg. Your friends can wait a while longer."

Matham was glad to know that Orrum smiled while he fucked.