Mating Habits

Story Info
A woman gets bred by a tentacle monster.
2k words
4.36
91.2k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EzraLewd
EzraLewd
55 Followers

[From National Intergalactic, October 2091 issue]

The Cepholadyx is a highly intelligent extra-terrestrial being discovered in recent years as humanity has pressed farther into space than ever before. Much has been publicised about this alien creature, from its size (it can grow up to ten feet long) to its eating habits (thankfully vegetarian) but we have never come close to understanding its breeding habits until recently.

The Cepholadyx is a hermaphroditic species, with all Cepholadyx having the same sexual characteristics, being able to produce both eggs and sperm. As such, instead of impregnating a mate of the same species, the Cepholadyx will seek out a creature from a different species to use as an incubator.

This is almost entirely non-fatal. In fact, Cepholadyx will sometimes become attached to their incubator and keep it as a sort of pet, taking care of it and preferring to lay multiple clutches of eggs in it. This is most often a long-term arrangement.

Here on Earth, we have not yet managed to find suitable incubators for Cepholadyx, preventing us from making a terrestrial home for them - until now. A recent study shows that humans are physiologically extremely similar to the Cepholadyx's preferred incubator. Now, for the first time in history, we are running a highly controlled experiment with a human subject to observe how the female human body reacts to being bred by a Cepholadyx.

[The Asimov Centre for Extra-zoological Research]

Riley's high as a kite. Her head is spinning and her thoughts are slow, and moving at all seems like too much effort. She's lucky she has all these nice people to move her instead. She'd been bathed not very long ago, cleaned thoroughly, inside and out - the enema had been kind of embarrassing, but in a distant sort of way, like she was watching it happen to someone else. They'd shaved her, too, until she was smooth all over. Now she's lying naked on a wheeled stretcher as half a dozen men and women in white coats hurry around the room, stoned half out of her mind.

Two of the white-coats, a woman and a man, wheel Riley out of the room and down a brightly lit corridor to another room, not too far away. This room is bigger and entirely empty. When Riley turns her head she can see that one of the walls is a window into the room full of people in white coats; she turns her head to the other side and sees a huge door.

There's a hissing noise, and the door slides open. Riley realises belatedly that her escorts have left, that she's alone in the room. Only, she's not alone - something huge and terrible is slithering through the door into the room with her.

It towers over her. Its face and torso look eerily human, if it weren't for the pale purple skin and huge black eyes. From the waist down, though, it is a mass of writhing tentacles, so many that they're impossible to count.

Riley's high, but she's not so high that the sight of a tentacle monster crawling towards her doesn't freak her out. She climbs off the stretcher awkwardly, keeping her eyes on the creature, and starts to back away.

A tentacle shoots out whip-fast and wraps tightly around her ankle, and she overbalances and falls back uttering a short, high-pitched scream. The tentacle slithers around her calf firmly, and she finds herself being dragged across the smooth floor as she kicks clumsily at the creature.

[From National Intergalactic, October 2091 issue]

The Cephalodyx restrains its choice in incubator carefully, using its powerful outer tentacles to hold it still. Its inner tentacles, slightly smaller tentacles usually kept hidden, are one of two primary sex organs. Not only do they produce sperm, they also emit a secretion that has heavy aphrodisiac and pain-killing properties among a number of other attributes.

Before beginning the breeding process, the Cephalodyx will insert one of its inner tentacles into the mouth of its incubator. After a short period of time, the incubator will have ingested significant amounts of the aphrodisiac, and the desired effects will begin. The incubator becomes submissive towards the Cephalodyx, and is willing to be mated with.

[The Asimov Centre for Extra-zoological Research]

The creature wraps more tentacles around her limbs, firm but not painfully so, and Riley gasps as it suspends her in mid-air. One tentacle, slippery with some substance Riley doesn't want to think about, immediately takes advantage of her open mouth and slides in, far enough that Riley chokes on it before it pulls back slightly.

Riley's mouth is open painfully wide around the tentacle, and she can feel it moving against her lips as the tip of it nudges again and again at the back of her throat. She gags on it again, coughing. She can feel her lips and tongue and throat all starting to tingle from it, and then it swells, spilling a sweet, thick liquid into her mouth. It spills out of her lips around the tentacle, over her chin, and some of it drips down her throat, leaving a trail of heat behind it.

The tentacle in her mouth shoves forward again, and this time it slips right past her gag reflex and keeps going, sliding down her throat. It stays there, deep in her throat, before it pulls back until the tip of it is resting on the back of her tongue, and then thrusts all the way back in.

Having something inside her throat like that sends a shock of heat through her. Riley would moan if she could, but the tentacle prevents her - the only noises coming from her mouth are the wet clicks her throat makes around the tentacle fucking it.

She can feel herself getting wet from it. There's an ember of heat at her very core, slowly radiating through her body as the creature fucks her throat like it's paying her. Her clit is throbbing, and she wants desperately to be able to touch it, to rub it until she's cumming, but the tentacles are holding her firmly in place.

The tentacle picks up the pace, fucking her face faster, impossibly deeper, until it stills deep inside her, growing incrementally larger before it spills its thick liquid down Riley's throat. And oh, fuck - her entire body lights up from the inside. As soon as that liquid hits Riley's stomach she's hornier than she's been in her entire goddamn life, her clit hard and aching, her cunt dripping wet. She wants to get fucked - no - she needs to get fucked, needs to be stuffed full and plugged up.

[From National Intergalactic, October 2091 issue]

Once the incubator has been intoxicated by the Cepholadyx's secretions, the Cepholadyx begins its preparations. It's a great deal larger than its incubator, so the incubator holes must be thoroughly ready to accept its eggs. The Cepholadyx inserts its inner tentacles into the incubator, sometimes several at a time, to stretch the incubator enough to take a full clutch of eggs.

As well as this, the Cepholadyx ejaculates inside the incubator before the eggs are inserted. With the sperm already inside the incubator, the eggs are fertilised as soon as they are inside.

[The Asimov Centre for Extra-zoological Research]

Riley is so preoccupied with the tentacle fucking her throat that she doesn't notice the other tentacles until one's sliding into her. It thrusts into her pussy slowly and steadily, growing thicker around every inch it slides in. It writhes inside her, pressing heavy against her g-spot, and she shudders silently at the feeling.

At the same time, a third tentacle slips between the cheeks of her ass, tip prodding at her tight little hole. She tenses as it wriggles against her, more and more pressure, until the tip of it pops through the tight ring of muscle, and then it just keeps going. It slides further and further into her, deeper than she thought was possible, and then deeper still.

It's during this that she cums for the first time.

She has a tentacle in each hole, one down her throat, one in her pussy, one up her ass. She's so violated and it feels so good, the tentacles moving inside her faster and faster, firm against every spot that makes her see starts, until - oh fuck - she's shaking as she cums, body convulsing around the intrusions.

She shudders through the aftershocks, coming down slowly. She doesn't get any time to recover. Another tentacle is prodding at her asshole, sliding slickly against her skin. Then it wraps around the tentacle already in her and slowly, slowly slithers inside.

Riley sobs at the feeling of her asshole stretching. She's never taken anything this big in any hole before, let alone her ass. She'd expect it to hurt, but it doesn't; it just feels good. She clenches around the tentacles inside her and shivers at how they fill her up just right.

The tentacles in her mouth and cunt continue to fuck her near-rhythmically, while the ones in her ass move slowly inside her, so fucking deep she feels completely impaled on them, like she'll never be able to move again. When yet another tentacle presses into her ass her body jolts violently - it's so big, too big; they shouldn't be able to fit inside her like that - but they do, and her hole is stretched out so perfectly around them -

All at once the tentacles inside her go stiff, and then she's being filled with that thick, hot liquid. Her legs shake as it floods her cunt and pumps into her ass, an unbelievable amount of it. She can feel her abdomen stretching slightly from it, and they're still going, still spilling inside her -

Then they withdraw entirely, leaving her empty. Their cum slowly slides out of her gaping holes, drips down the insides of her thighs. Mouth tentacle-free, she screams in frustration.

"No! No, fuck, don't leave me like this! Oh please, fuck, please, I can't take it -!"

She feels all hollowed out, like she'll never feel full again. Her ass, in particular, needs to be full - she just needs it, desperately, needs to be fucked hard and deep, needs to be stretched wide.

"Please," she sobs.

[From National Intergalactic, October 2091 issue]

Incubator prepared, the Cepholadyx can now lay its eggs. Its ovipositor takes the form of its inner-most tentacle, thicker than its other tentacles, and partially see-through. It inserts its ovipositor into the incubator and slowly injects its eggs into their host.

The Cepholadyx's eggs are about as big as a baseball, and perfectly round. They take just under three days to incubate fully. A human-sized incubator can take anywhere from four to twelve eggs.

[The Asimov Centre for Extra-zoological Research]

Riley's breath catches as she sees the newly revealed tentacle approaching her. This one's wider than the others, the tip blunter, and Riley moans at the sight of it, drooling a little.

"Yes," she breathes, "yes, oh god, thank you -"

The tentacle presses its head against her loose asshole and starts to push. Riley groans as she feels herself stretching around it, her hole fluttering around it as she automatically clenches and relaxes.

She's crying, tears rolling down her cheeks as she's speared on this huge tentacle. It's so fucking good, so thick inside her - so deep - and then she sees it. A round shadow travelling down the length of the tentacle, followed by another, and another.

She doesn't feel it pass through her hole, already stretched wide enough, but she does feel it when it's pushed from the tip of the tentacle into her body along with a gush of liquid. She feels it, in fact, so much that she cums instantly, crying out as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her.

Almost as soon as she finishes cumming it happens again, another egg being released into the depths of her ass. And again she cums, her eyes rolling back in her head, her toes curling, her limbs twitching.

She loses count as each orgasm washes into the next, each egg laid inside of her kicking the next orgasm off, even before the last has subsided. She's a twitching, shivering mess, babbling nonsense as she cums over and over again, until, tentacle still wedged deep inside her, she passes out.

EzraLewd
EzraLewd
55 Followers