Mating Impulse Ch. 02

Story Info
King Family (Mother/Son).
4.9k words
4.3
59.3k
63

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Note: As is usual to state on Literotica, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

It's not strictly necessary to read the first chapter of this story, but I would recommend it, or at least the "prologue" part, to understand what is, exactly, happening in this chapter. In a nutshell, an alien device built to influence people's minds crash-landed on Earth and is now warping the minds of the inhabitants of a small town near the lake where it fell.

This chapter contains a sex scene between a mother and her son done under said device's mind control effects. If you don't like stories like this, you've been warned, the choice to continue reading is only yours to make. If you do like stories like this, I hope you'll like it and that I won't disappoint you (much).

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

King family

"Do you even plan on moving out of the bed, or can I just do it here like I do every day?" Allyson King asked her son, Joe, exasperated.

"I'll just finish this then I'll do it, Mom," he replied quickly while barely tilting his head towards her like he always did. Of course, as she bent down to pick up the dirty laundry from the floor, she was sure his eyes left the screen of his tablet and fixed themselves on her. She was even sure of which part of her body they were fixed on.

"That little perv," Allyson mumbled to herself, rather pityingly.

Just the sight of him angered and saddened her. Laying on the bed almost all the time, with a dejected expression constantly on his face, spending all the time on the internet while his life just passed him by.

Mostly, she pitied him and felt sad for him, but it was impossible for her not to be angry at him a little.

What was going on here was, by this point, their daily ritual. Allyson would come into his room at 9 or 10 AM, find him already woken up (Or not having slept at all.), laying on his bed and absent-mindedly looking at one porn site or other on his tablet, with yesterday's dirty laundry and trash laying all over the room. Then, they'd talk a little, he'd promise to try to do something else with his life or just help her, then she'd pick up all the trash and throw it out or into the washing machine.

Today was, so far, no different.

As she closed the door on her way out, she looked at her son once again. How could he have ended up like this? He was hurting, that much was obvious. Or, at least, that's how he looked like. She wanted to help him, but how could she when he barely spoke to her?

As she left his room, she heard him turning on the so-far-turned off TV.

With a heavy sigh she hoped he didn't hear, she went to throw the dirty laundry into the washing machine and then went into the kitchen to prepare their meals.

As he heard her leave, he closed the web page he was looking at and sat-up, thinking.

He hated the way she looked at him every time she entered through that door, and he hated the fact that she had a good reason to do so. If he was in her place, he'd probably hate the way he was, as well.

But, could she blame him? This wasn't how he wanted to be, and yet, she led him to this point. She knew how much he hated change and how happy he was when he finally managed to fit in at school and yet, it was because of her problems, because of her feelings, that they had to move into this tiny, who-knows-if-it-even-is-on-a-map backwater, ruining the life he managed to painstakingly build for himself back in the old city.

He had friends, somehow. He had a girlfriend, somehow. After years of futile trying, he managed to build a normal life, fitting for a teenage male, for himself.

And then, boom.

He could say goodbye to his friends, goodbye to his girlfriend, and goodbye to his opportunities.

Now, he was in this room, in this house, in this shitty backwater which had only about 50 or so people inhabiting it if counting the people coming to visit their family members and friends once or twice a year. No friends, no girlfriends, no opportunities, no fun, no sex.

All because of her.

And yet, she came, she dared to come, here every day, with that look in her eyes.

And yet, she was right.

After all, just what kind of a loser he was, that he couldn't even get used to living in this town? One he himself hated, and he knew that.

Sure, it was far from an ideal situation, but was it something worth acting like an idiot about?

For a few moments, he just gazed vacantly at the TV screen showing a show he recognized but never learned the name of, thinking about the situation he and his mother were now in.

He didn't want to spend all of his time self-pitying and refusing to get used to their new living situation.

He didn't want to be like that. He really didn't.

But it was hard not to be.

He was never much of a social person, and he always had a high sex drive, ever since he found out what "sex" even meant. And hell, even before that.

And then, his life changed. Not much, all in all, but it changed. He made some friends, God knows how but he did it and found out just how incredible partying in clubs or at someone else's home could be in comparison to wasting time behind a computer screen at home. He even managed to land a nice-looking girlfriend, somehow.

Sure, she came from a rather conservative family, so doing anything before they both were 18 was out of question, but, once both of them crossed that boundary and he made it clear he was willing to marry her if she wanted, not only was she willing to make their relationship sexual but, surprising even himself, he even managed to talk her into realizing some truly depraved fantasies he long had on his mind.

It wasn't perfect, but after years of loneliness and ostracization, it was a lot.

And then, a year ago, he had to move to a small town almost an hour's drive away from the nearest other town, and he still couldn't get used to it.

His youthful hormones were raging, now that they knew exactly what they were missing. His whole being was screaming for him to do anything to keep his youth from slipping through his fingers, wasting it by rotting on his bed, surfing porn sites, and watching the TV.

And yet, that was exactly where he was.

He hated this situation.

He wanted to fuck, for God's sake!

If he got the courage to openly talk with her, he might get what he wanted. He might have gotten her to move back. Or just to leave this shitty small town for a normal city, somewhere where he will have anything else to do than just wasting his time in his room.

If only he got the courage to do so. If only he wasn't so passive and shy. If only he was more domineering, more talkative, and all that jazz.

If only...

Then, something he didn't expect happened.

Suddenly, he was all of that and more. As a feeling like that of an electric shock, breathed into his body from the air itself, washed up and down through his body, his mind exploded.

All of the feelings nested in his mind just moments before disappeared. There was no holding back now. He wasn't scared of failing to get what he wanted if he tried, he simply knew he could get it. In moments, his entire "I" seemed to re-arrange itself. Shyness, fear of failure, reservedness, and other such traits that were glued to him from his first breath now seemed utterly alien.

Now, he knew what exactly his purpose was.

What he wanted.

And that he was going to get it.

With his cock hardening in his jeans, he left the room and went for what he wanted.

*

Before he did so, his mother was in the kitchen, preparing their meals, and thinking.

Her life was exhausting.

She moved here in search of peace, but she only got more drama in her life.

Her relationship with her son was severed and it was far from getting better.

She was under no illusion that there wasn't a very good reason for that. She turned his life upside down without taking his wishes into account, separating him from his friends and girlfriend.

She could imagine how the latter especially affected him. He definitely inherited her sex drive, that she was sure of by now.

She needed to talk to him, really talk to him, as soon as possible. Which, she realized, probably wouldn't be all that soon, as he didn't seem to be in a hurry to open himself up to her any time soon.

He was never very talkative in general, not even with her, but he used to be quite open with her nevertheless. What he refused to meet in quantity he did in quality, and their relationship blossomed as a result. Now, all of that was just a distant memory.

Nevertheless, she had to try soon and hope it would lead to anything.

He needed to understand her. He said he did already, but it was obvious he didn't.

She put the plates down and stared at the wall, thinking.

This couldn't go on like this. And she knew exactly what she needed to do.

Today, she'll do the thing she should have done the moment they moved here. Today, this evening, she'll come to his room and sit down with him. Or, even better, she'll friggin' drag him out of his room, to the living room, and sit down with him there. They'll talk and talk until she'll decide it was enough. They'll talk about why they are where they are, and how they'll go on from there. And after it will be over, he will act the way he used to, whether he'll like it or not.

He wasn't the only one who missed their old lives! He needed to understand that, he needed to understand that she only chose to move there because there simply wasn't a different option. Back there, it simply became too much and she would end up in a hospital one way or the other, whether one of the mental variety or the ordinary one.

She also missed going out with friends who lived just a few blocks away at most. She also missed social events everywhere. Most of all, she also missed, no, craved, casual sex.

She loved nothing more than randomly picking up attractive guys in bars or nightclubs, taking them to a hotel room booked just for the occasion, and riding them till the sunrise reminded her she was supposed to have been on the way to work long ago. As the wrecked cocks of her many one-night-lovers stood to prove, she was very active in her enjoyment of this pleasurable activity, and why shouldn't she be?

Considering how her life had gone, she had every right to enjoy sex as much as she could.

She knew that, over the 43 years of her life, she didn't do all that many things right. She would've never gotten past high school without cheating on half of the tests, her relationship with her family (Except Joe, at least until now.) was quite strained, she never held a job for longer than 4 years and never managed to hold a stable, long-term relationship with a man.

But there was one thing she knew she did right, and that was the very process of aging. She took care of herself and it showed. At her 43 years, she was a proud owner of a body which provoked jealous stares from women 20 years younger, and lustful ones from their male counterparts.

Large, 34D breasts which were still seemingly untouched by gravity. Clear, hairless skin. Flat stomach. Toned arms. Long legs. Shiny brown hair. Full, red lips hiding pearly white teeth.

She was undoubtedly attractive, as both her reflection in the mirror and the many men, most of them younger, she spent hundreds of nights in various hotel rooms proved. She was attractive. She knew that, and she loved enjoying that fact.

And then, something hit her.

Suddenly, something changed. She started feeling weird. It felt as if something about the world itself had changed, as if the very air she breathed had been changed, replaced. She felt as if some hammer had harmlessly hit her, or as if some invisible barrier was placed around her head. What seemed like a weak electric jolt washed over her body harmlessly.

Yes. Yes, she loved enjoying her attractiveness. She loved to walk into a bar or a nightclub, dressed in the sexiest, sluttiest clothes she could find, to feel the lustful stares of dozens of random guys burning through her skin, to seat herself on a stool offering herself to any of them brave enough to ask her for it. To then take those guys to a hotel room and show them all the tricks she learned over more than two decades of fully enjoying her life.

Just thinking about her escapades made her horny. Her heart was beating like crazy. Her pussy was moistening.

She sat on the floor.

The flood of memories, a flurry of images, sounds, and touches, continued flowing through her mind.

Hundreds of images of strong, muscular arms holding her down, picking her up, manhandling her, running all over her body. Beautiful, muscular bodies before her. Luscious lips meeting hers, kissing her body, teasing her.

Hard, erect cocks entering her.

Suddenly, she realized she was touching herself. Her right hand had somehow slipped on her groin, her fingers teasing her pussy through her jeans. By now, her pussy was overflowing, and the flood of erotic images continued to invade her mind.

Hands. Muscles. Cocks and balls.

And the face of her son, looking at her.

Those were his muscles she was fantasizing now. His arms.

His cock, and his balls.

She stood up, her loins on fire. Quickly, she stepped out of the kitchen and into her bedroom. She knew what she had to do now.

How could she be so blind?

For years, nothing mattered to her more than sex. Sex with hot, young, muscular guys. She planned her daily schedules over it. She called in sick to her work more times than she could count just to get it. She fantasized over it daily. She craved it when she didn't have it.

And somehow, until now, she didn't notice that an opportunity to get it was always there. Waiting to be taken. To be used.

With her heart beating in her ears and her moist pussy burning from the arousal, she quickly started ripping her clothes off of her.

While she did so, her son, his hard cock poking through his jeans, entered the kitchen.

Hearing his footsteps, and, judging by their familiar resoluteness, having no illusions about his probable intentions, she quickly started opening the drawers containing her underwear, hoping to find something sexy to present himself to in.

"Goddammit!" she spat out to herself as she heard his footsteps quickly bearing down on the bedroom, while she stood there completely naked, her hands frantically digging through her underwear.

Wait.

She stopped and smiled.

Why should she present herself to him in anything?

For young, horny guys like him, any clothing was just an annoying obstacle, no matter how sexy.

He slammed the door open with enough force to almost send it flying from the hinges.

Then, he looked at her, and before his heart skipped a beat, he managed to announce "We need to talk."

"Oh yes, we definitely need to," she said as she wiggled her hips playfully.

He didn't answer. His gaze frozen on her ample chest, he just stood there as his juvenile mind was exploding in the bliss of arousal as it started to understand what was going to happen.

She giggled to herself as she saw the dumb look on his petrified face.

Not that she herself was much better off in this regard. With her gaze transfixed at his cock and her lips frozen in a lustful smile, she was fully enjoying the situation, looking at her son's body trembling in erotic anticipation just like her own did, fully knowing what was going to happen.

Yes, she was right. They really did share a sex drive, and it was obvious by now.

For a few moments, they just stood there, petrified, lost in each other's bodies.

He was completely out of words from the display before him.

She, not so much.

"So," she managed to force out as the situation was becoming unbearably awkward "What do you want to talk about?" She flashed him a faked inquisitive look in his direction as she said that as if the answer wasn't completely obvious to both of them.

"Uh, yeah," he said, unsure.

"Well?" she said teasingly as she sent him a mischievous look. No matter how horny she was, no matter how much force she had to use to resist the force pushing them together, to hold herself back from jumping at him, she was going to make him say it.

Slowly, he reached for the top of his jeans. Seeing approval in her eyes, he quickly pulled them down. Then, even quicker, he got the rest of his clothing off.

Her mouth watered and her heart skipped a beat as he now stood before her naked. "God," she thought "It's even fucking bigger than I thought. He's so fucking hot." she thought as her eyes traced over her son's young, well-built body. "Come to mama."

"Nice cock," she said, her voice heavy with arousal.

"Nice tits, " He quickly replied with a smile.

"Oh yeah? Suck them then, pretty boy, put your fucking mouth on mommy's big tits, just like you did when you were a kid," she thought as she felt her moist pussy contract. She was insanely horny, but she had to finish this.

"Well, thanks," she forced out "But that's not what I, uh, w-what I was asking, uh, asking you about," she stammered. She took a deep breath, at which he laughed, coming back to his senses while she continued. "I asked, what do you want to talk about?"

"Mom, Mom," he said mockingly with a laugh as he moved in front of her and put his right hand on her shoulder. Just the feeling of his muscular hand on her sent an electric shock of pleasure from her pussy.

"I'd happily talk with you about anything, whatever you want really," he said "But listen to yourself. You can't even talk properly now. Don't you think it's time for you to put your mouth to better use than talking?" he said as he started pushing her down, on her knees.

Obediently, she complied and knelt before him submissively, her hands on his hips, his cock straight in front of her face.

"That's how I like it," he said cockily.

She flashed an eye-roll in the direction of his grinning face and went to work.

Hungrily, she closed her soft lips around his cockhead and took it into her wet mouth. Slobbering all over it as only an undersexed nympho could, she started hungrily sucking her son's cock, his enthusiastic grunts of approval immediately filling her ears.

She felt her pussy twitch as she started running her mouth up and down his cock. "Fuck yeah," she thought to herself. This was what she loved. Why did she only do this now? Knowing she could have done this before, at any time, literally at any time she wanted since he obviously wouldn't say no...

If she wouldn't be using her mouth to give her son the mouthfucking of his life right now, she would be screaming in frustration at herself, and for good reason.

She had a nice, hard, young cock to play with at any time she wanted right in front of her, and she didn't even notice until now.

Quickening the pace of her hungry slurping on his tool, she purred in pleasure as her moist pussy twitched again, sending a wave of pleasure through her body. Yes, this was what she loved, this was what she was meant to do.

As she deepthroated him, devouring the entirety of his cock and bringing her soft lips to his pubic hair, she felt another wave of pleasure wash over her.

As she was enjoying the pleasure of doing what she loved, he was in utter ecstasy. He'd got plenty of blowjobs before as his girlfriend had sexual tastes quite similar to his mother's, but what his mother was doing to his cock was something else entirely. It wasn't just some run-of-the-mill blowjob the thousands of which are given every hour, it was a furious mouthfucking he knew only a few men have ever had the luck to experience.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers
12