Mating Impulse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked, slurped, licked and teased his cock with her tongue and teeth, in ways he had never seen, even in porn. Now, she only took his cockhead past her lips, lovingly teasing it by circling her tongue all over it, concentrating just on it. Then, she went back to slowly bobbing her head up-and-down its entire length, hungrily taking all of it down her throat again and again. Then, she deepthroated him again, taking him down her throat, her lovely, large brown eyes watering as she looked up at him, just the sight of her in such a position almost making him cum. And all along, her soft hands were playing their part, jerking his cock, cupping and scratching his balls.

Then, a repeat of it all.

Her mouth felt like heaven. The feeling on his cock was incredible.

He held it back as much as he could, but he had no chance to withstand her oral assault.

He was going to cum soon and they both knew it.

"A-Ah, uhh," he groaned "Mom, that's so good, you're, you're the fucking best, Mom." he said as he looked down at her.

She looked him in the eyes and purred, sending vibrations through his cock. After bobbing her head resolutely on his shaft, sending loud slurping noises through the air of the room, she brought her lips on his cockhead, all without breaking eye contact with him. Then, she slowly, lovingly circled her soft tongue around the length of it, forcing him to moan and grunt loudly from the pleasure he was receiving.

With a loud "Pop!" she took her mouth off of his shaft and smiled at him.

"God," he stammered now that she took a break from her oral assault on his cock "Do you even have a gag reflex?"

She just looked up at him and smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me you have such a nice cock sooner?" she asked seductively as her delicate hand continued jerking him off "You're kind of a jerk you know?"

"Why?" he replied.

"You saw me here, getting more and more frustrated from not getting what I got used to, and you didn't say anything. Not even flashing me or something to get me to think about it. Really?" she said, sounding annoyed.

"Of course I didn't. I'm not a creep," he said resolutely.

"Not a creep whose mother is blowing and jerking his cock," she said mockingly.

"Suck it again then, if you want it so much," he replied.

"Say the magic word," she said as grinned.

"What?" he replied, confused "Please?"

"Nah," she replied "I meant ´Bitch´ or something like that. Tell me to do it the way the arrogant, young guys your age I fuck do it."

He sighed deeply, thinking. Then, he replied.

"Get your fucking mouth on my cock, you worthless whore. Cock sucking is the only thing you are good for, you worthless cunt, why the fuck are you wasting time not doing it?"

For a moment she just looked at his crotch, immobile, and he wondered whether he took it too far.

"I always knew I raised a gentleman," she said ironically as she started stroking his cock again "You know exactly what a woman wants to hear." she said as she brought her mouth on his cockhead, resuming the blowjob she was giving him earlier.

"Uh, I'm gonna cum soon, just so you know," he said as he grunted from her soft tongue touching his cock.

"Exactly what I want," she said in a chipper tone as she quickly pulled her mouth off of his cock, then just as quickly put it back.

Once again, she resumed her little ritual. Teasing the cockhead with her tongue a little, bobbing along the length of his cock a few times, deepthroat, repeat.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" he screamed not even a minute after she started, interrupting the grunts and sucking sounds which filled the air until then. With not even her herself expecting it, she herself came as he yelled that, an explosion of toe-curling pleasure erupting from her pussy.

"Urrgh!" he grunted loudly as his sperm flooded her throat. Three blasts of thick cum shot into her mouth. She dutifully swallowed the first two, then slid her mouth down from his cock.

"You like this?" she said teasingly as she opened her mouth, showing the remains of the third shot of his cum to him.

"Heh," he grinned "You really act like a whore now. You should stop, it's really weird."

"OK," she said in a chipper tone as she gulped the cum down. Then, she took his cock back into her mouth and started sucking on the cockhead.

"Ahhh!" he yelled out, as his extra-sensitive nerves were being set on fire by her soft tongue.

"Oh c'mon. Don't be such a baby, momma just needs as much of your cum as possible," she said.

"I just, got surprised, t-that's all," he said.

"Yeah, right," she thought to herself as she giggled internally at his words.

She continued her post-orgasm torture of him for a couple of seconds, sucking up all the stray drops of his cum out of his cockhead. After she knew she was finished, she got up, took her clothes from the floor, and started putting them on.

"You should also get dressed," she said bluntly "We're finished now."

"Um, yeah," he said as he started putting his clothes on. "What are we going to do now, this has to continue," he said boldly.

She looked at him sternly and his heart skipped a beat, once again worried that he took it too far.

"Of course it will," she said matter-of-factly "Now that I, again, found a nice, hard, young cock to play with, don't think even for a second I'm letting you go. From now on, your cock belongs to me. Don't even think about sticking it in Jeanie," she said, referring to their attractive neighbor just a year younger than him "Or any other little hussy your age. Or mine, for that matter, you know who I mean, I saw the way you looked at them when we met. From now on, your cock belongs to me, and my cunt belongs to you. Deal?"

"Deal," he said with a grin "So, what's going to happen, like, right now?"

"Well," she spoke confidently "First of all, I'm going back to the kitchen to finish our breakfast. Then, we're going to waste time till noon watching the TV. Then, we'll eat our lunch and I'll go take a shower. You will, of course, accompany me there, I love only a few things more than a muscular young stud making sure I get out of the shower feeling dirtier than I did getting there." she looked him deep in the eyes as she spoke, making him gulp.

"After we get out of there, who knows? That's as far as I got planning so far," she admitted, "We're simply going to do whatever my pussy will want then."

"Or what my cock will want," he replied.

She laughed. "Honey, I have experience in this, trust me when I say," she looked him in the eyes lustfully "That, after that shower, your cock will be far too destroyed to make any decisions."

He stared at her, not sure how to reply.

"So," she said in a chipper tone as she slapped his ass before she opened the door "You're gonna stay here until I call you, or are you going with me?"

Returning the favor, his hand quickly met her right asscheek, making her moan deeply as it got slapped.

"Let's go," he said as he put his other hand on her other asscheek and pinched it, pushing her through the door.

Giggles filled the air as she closed the door behind them.


12