Mating Impulse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys laughed.

"That's really great honey," Irene interjected just as Tad was about to continue "How much is this going to be worth? What are you gonna get from this?"

"Dunno exactly how much," he said rather sheepishly while looking her straight in the eyes, at which she giggled inwardly. She always knew how to bring him back to earth. "But it's gonna be a lot, whatever it is. Some dude already got told he's gonna get forty grand, cause they can't give him any bonuses like we others are gonna get. After all, he worked with them so briefly or something. So, that seems like it's gonna be our baseline. So, forty grand at minimum. That's nice."

The others looked at him with surprise approaching incredulousness.

"You're getting that much money? For what?" Harrison asked his father, speaking for the first time since seating himself at the table.

"Honey, that's a lot!" Irene replied mildly shocked. "Why? So much."

"We're just getting to the best part of the story here," he replied teasingly. "They are our Bosses. Their company owns ours. Did y'all know that?" he asked them rhetorically, knowing there won't be an answer.

When there predictably wasn't any, except them staring even harder and more confused at him, he continued.

"They are fuckin' rich. A multi-multi million company, maybe even a billion-dollar one, I'm not sure. Shortly after I stopped working for them, they bet everything at going international, leaving American suburbia for untouched, virgin international markets which had never even experienced companies like them, somewhere in Africa or South-East Asia and so on, and it fuckin' paid back for them, big time. They are so rich, a few years ago they started buying other companies, along with companies owned by those companies, just because. Just to spread and minimize risk. And one of those companies they bought was a company that owned another company, that owned another company and so on, ending with our company. They bought our bosses' bosses' bosses', I don't even know how far it goes, I just know they are now our highest bosses. Our owners pretty much."

He stopped to take a breath and watch the others' reactions.

"Thank God Redford and the other freaks there aren't smart enough to get rich," his sister stated "I might've actually had to suck that limp banana peel dry if he were," he added with disgust clear on her face and in her voice.

She tried to hide it, but she was just as shocked by what her brother had told them as the others were, and everyone knew it.

For their part, the others weren't even trying to hide their astonishment.

Ever since he started his monologue, Irene had watched her husband slack-jawed, more and more awed by the turn of events he was revealing to them. "This is why I married you," she thought "Smart, driven, hot as hell and always able to get what you want."

Harrison didn't even react with any commentary thoughts. Since his father started speaking, the realization of the fact that their family was about to experience a serious bump in income, had already transformed into an entire mental world of his life as a trust fund baby. While others were mentally still sitting at the table and looking at his father, he was completely lost in his newfound internal paradise, in the collections of cars, multimillion-dollar mansions and massive busts of supermodels which he, by now, was certain, no, he knew were waiting for him in the future.

Looking at their dumbstruck faces, he knew he had to go for the kill immediately.

"And as for the best part in all of this," he started triumphantly "They are thankful to me. They actually thanked me. Turns out, apparently, I was their best investment. I didn't even know it, but it was my photos which they used as their ´main product´ of sorts when they expanded to God knows where. For some reason, women, and not just women, all over the world absolutely loved me." he said with a particular arrogance in his voice provoking an eye-roll from his wife in his direction before continuing "Without me, all they had were tiny, wimpy losers. Without me, they wouldn't have been where they are now. Multi-millionaires. Our owners. You should've seen my boss' fucking face when he saw them thanking me! Barrow or Barrows or Burroughs or whatever the fuckin' fuck his name is, I don't care. That fucker!!" he bellowed as he slammed his muscular hand with full force against the mahogany table, she crashing sound of the hit causing the women to jerk backward in their seats from shock and ripping his son from his youthful fantasizing.

"That fucker thinks I'm just some worthless muscular meathead, there for him to yell orders at," he continued angrily, with a victorious tone in his voice "Well guess what, Mister I-don't-even-know-your-dumbass-name, I'm more successful than you. I'll never forget the dumbass look on his retarded fish face, fucker couldn't even speak when he saw me buddying with the big bosses. Ha!"

"Awesome," his sister replied when he ended his tirade "Have you already been making plans what to do with all that money you'll be getting?"

"Good idea," Irene stated under her breath, causing Debbie to shoot a cold stare at her.

Oh right. This bitch was there as well. She almost forgot.

"I'll get out, just for a moment," Irene said, and Debbie was sure she was the reason.

Good.

"Where are you going?" her brother asked his wife.

"Back into my room, just for a moment, I'll be right back," she replied.

As Irene moved, Debbie saw an opening for an attack.

Bad idea.

"You know, I'm pretty sure that, as hard as it may be for some of us, we can all help you with whatever photoshoots or anything else, if you need somebody to stand next to you in front of those cameras. Getting into perfect shape comes naturally with our genes," she said cockily in her brother's wife's direction.

"I agree," the target of her attack replied, "I'm always there for you Taddy, you know that and since most of us don't spend the nights munching on burgers and bounty bars while crying about younger women taking all the modeling jobs, you can count on me to follow you in front of those cameras if you'll need me to." And with that, she disappeared behind a wall.

Debbie just snickered.

That weird bitch was just asking for trouble now. Throwing a glance in her brother's direction, she could see on his bemused face that he didn't even pretend to support her.

That angered her, but she nonetheless quickly composed herself.

"Anyway," Debbie continued, looking her brother in the eyes as if she was never interrupted "I've actually been thinking a lot about how we could redo the interior in this house. You've got to admit, it's far from ideal in here." she said as she started to lose herself in his eyes, and she was sure he was losing himself in hers as well.

She loved her brother. Truly loved. He deserved much, much better than the weirdo he for some reason chose to chain himself to, and she was sure he knew that as well.

He deserved someone much better!

He deserved somebody much closer to him when it came to looks and personality. Somebody hot, sexy, and athletic just like him. Somebody just like her! Yes, somebody just like her. She was just as hot, well-build, and sexy as he was. Somebody just like her would be an ideal partner for her beautiful, sexy brother.

Looking at his beautiful figure and into his handsome face which was now looking at her rather suspiciously emptily, feeling the stale air swell and burn with jolts of electricity, she repeated those words to herself as her loins were set ablaze and her pussy moistened.

Somebody like her.

Somebody like her.

Somebody like her.

No.

Her.

Before she stopped holding herself back, her last thoughts were whether it was just her feeling it, or whether there really was a weird electric feeling in the air?

Meanwhile, Irene was back in her room, feeling markedly different than when she last was here.

Much better, to be clear.

She had, so many times, imagined all the ways, all the words Debbie might use to humiliate her, that by now she had a reply to almost every possible insult coming out of her sister-in-law's mouth.

Which was exactly what had just happened. She was predictably insulted by her, but she managed to defend herself nicely and turn it back at her almost immediately.

She always loved it when things like this had happened.

And then, of course, there was the small, just revealed fact of her husband about to get what seems to be going to be at least a few hundreds of thousands of dollars. More than what she would've probably made in her life, hell, more than all of them, their entire family, would have probably made together in their entire lives, nevermind had any chance to save, given to them just like that.

Just because her husband was hot and some women who-knows-where liked to masturbate to his pictures.

She wasn't exactly happy about that last bit, but then, what could she do about it now?

She was always good at hiding her emotions. A natural talent at stoicism. No matter what the people at school would tell or do to her, she almost always managed to hide her emotions, with the way her and Tad's relationship started and the immediate aftermath of that being the exception that proved the rule.

Now, although she seemed as stoic and calm as ever, she was screaming inside.

She saw the almost-messianic way her son was looking at his father, and she fully shared his feelings.

This was it. This was the change after which her life will forever turn for the better. Just after moving into this beautiful little town, something like this came.

This was destiny, she was sure of it.

The weird feeling in the air ripped her from her fantasies and back on earth.

There was something weird with the air now, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it. The air in the room suddenly felt, different.

It felt almost, electric?

As she was breathing it in and out, it felt as if some jolts, no, bolts, of electricity, were being invited with the air inside of her, flowing through her body.

She wondered whether it felt the same in the dining room.

Oh right!

She should probably already return, she almost forgot about them. Quickly, she walked out of her room and turned towards the dining room.

She briefly wondered what they were doing. They weren't talking anymore, and all she could hear were some smacking noises? But not like lips smacking, this was much different, though still the sounds of flesh meeting flesh.

"Is she slapping her ass in there or something?" she thought to herself and giggled.

Whatever she was doing in there, she could do it better. That bitch mocked her and put her down for any possible reason, always trying to make her look like an idiot who couldn't do anything right and who needed her to save her, even when it came to fucking dishwashing or some other basic bullshit.

That ended now. Her life was changing now and she was going to make her realize it. This time, no matter what, she will be the bully to her.

And so, full of artificially-enhanced determination, she stepped into the dining room.

Her heart almost stopped as she saw the scene, ripped from her darkest nightmares, playing out right in front of her.

Her husband was sitting in his chair, his jeans were unzipped and pulled down along with his boxers, fully exposing his sizable cock.

His sister, supporting herself with her arms on his shoulders, was madly riding his cock, overcome with lust like a wild nympho, the sounds of their bodies smacking against each other producing the sounds she couldn't quite decipher.

Seeing her almost-unrealistically perfect, slender yet curvy body hop up-and-down on his cock, her pussy gyrating on top of it while her large tits swayed in front of his face, filled her with feelings of anger and hatred she didn't know she could feel.

After she watched them for a few moments, lost for words, Debbie turned her head to look at her and smiled.

No, she laughed.

She laughed at Irene's dumbstruck, petrified face staring at her, doing something she knew Irene had always feared she was secretly doing, riding her brother's massive cock like a whore.

But then, could she be blamed? As if they all didn't know this was going to happen eventually.

Ever since Irene invited herself into their lives, into their family, she loved to make it clear to her how undesirable she was to her. Her favorite tool in this task was the endless disparaging of whatever Irene was trying to do, ranging from such meaningless mundane tasks as washing the dishes up to something so important as the raising of her child, and after she disparaged it, she usually went to show Irene "How it's actually done.", even when she had, in fact, no idea how it's actually done and she ended up doing it much worse than Irene.

Of course, she kept on doing it, regardless of circumstances, as often and as forcefully as possible, since the objective wasn't to do it better, or even at all, but to make Irene suffer, to piss her off, to abuse and gaslight her, in the vain hope that she'll decide she had enough and needs to get out of her and her brother's lives, out of her family and back to where she crawled from.

They both knew that this teasing of Irene by her will never stop, and that, ultimately, with the relationship between her and her brother already being as close as it was, that it was just a matter of time before she'll go for the ultimate insult and humiliation.

Just a matter of time before she'll choose to break all the societal taboos and commit one of the ultimate perversities, intercourse with her brother, just to humiliate her designated victim, her hated sister-in-law. Just to show her that, even when it came to pleasing, no, fucking the man Irene loved and pledged to love and stand by forever, the man she should never even think of getting intimate with, she had no problem of doing it just to crush her.

They both knew it was ultimately coming, in fact, Irene already thought it was happening, and yet, here she was, staring at her with that dumb look on her face.

Behind Irene's face, adorned with said dumbfounded, shocked look, her mind was racing.

Normally, she would simply scream, throw wave after wave of obscene profanities at them, then run back to her room to cry and start packing her things before calling her parents to inform them of her impending arrival.

At least, that's what she always imagined doing after this scene had played out in her darkest fantasies.

The reality, however, had been evolving differently than she had ever imagined. With an alien force having burrowed deep into her mind, alien thoughts, freshly embedded there, quickly floated to the surface of her mind to pollute her chaotic stream of consciousness.

Suddenly, thoughts she would never have had in reaction to the incestuous display in front of her were all she could hear.

"That bitch!" she thought "Always thinking she's better at everything than I am. Dishes, clothes, work. Now this!?" she thought as she continued to watch her sister-in-law while she resumed hopping on her own brother's, Irene's husband's, large cock, enthusiastically taking him in and out of herself, loud, deep, lustful moans from both of them accompanying her every movement.

"Incest? Really?" she thought, her mind, guided by an alien influence, now firmly in a territory it would have never ventured by itself "First she disses everything I do, then she does something crazy like this?! And she's mocking me with it?! ´Everything you do, I can do better than you, but you don't have the guts to do what I do,´ is that what she's thinking?"

As her eyes shifted to the mostly-motionless figure of her son, seated right next to the copulating couple, his prying eyes, rapidly shifting their gaze from them to her and vice versa, being the only part of him subject to any visible movement as he was lost in his observations of this extraordinary situation, while his visibly erect cock made it clear what exactly he wanted, perhaps due to his own alien-guided thoughts, perhaps not.

A desire his utterly dumbstruck face made absolutely no effort to hide.

"Too bad," Irene thought as she quickly shifted her gaze between her son's cock and her sister-in-law's face, a mischievous, victorious grin appearing on her face just as she saw the one on Debbie's face retreat a little before she started quickly undressing.

As her nude figure revealed itself, it was her son's face which now sported a large grin, as he realized, exactly, what was going to happen.

Before his mother even spoke at him, his jeans were on the ground, his boxers covering them, while his large erect cock pointed straight at her, inviting her to please it, to please him.

As she knelt before her son, his engorged manhood right in front of her, so close she could feel its heat on her face, she let out a quiet sigh and smiled lightly.

Then, she started to pleasure him, taking the head of his cock into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue while moans of pleasure left his lips.

While that happened, she, once again, took a glance at her sister-in-law.

The difference between their bodies, her youthful, effortless beauty, and sex appeal contrasted with her own body which was mercilessly touched by motherhood and the ravages of time, was rather intimidating.

She wasn't stupid. No matter the state of her mind, she knew she could never match Debbie in any beauty contest.

However, this wasn't, at least mostly, going to be about beauty. This was going to be about fucking, and in that area, she had a lot of training with one of the best men possible for the past few decades.

A man whose younger version was in front of her, moaning from the feeling of his cock in her mouth.

Taking that into account, she pleasured him just like she was used to, just like she did it with his father.

Continuing the slow and steady beginning, she continued slowly circling the head while touching it lightly, sucking it weakly every couple of seconds to tease him, to show him what will soon follow, all while his enthusiastic, deep moans cheered her on in her work.

Then, she upped the ante, assaulting the head of his cock with forceful licks and sucks, her cheeks concaving around it and her tongue wildly assaulting the most sensitive parts of his penis, her masterful technique rewarded by loud grunts and moans of his which filled the air as his body started trashing as he was unable to control himself while the pleasure was overwhelming him.

Then, she went back to how she started, lightly teasing the head of his prick with her tongue and lips.

And then, she went back to forcefully sucking.

Meanwhile, her right hand found its way into her groin and at her wet, overflowing pussy, which she quickly started pleasuring, while her left hand rested on his thigh, lightly scratching him, its very touch teasing him to what she was preparing to do with it.

This was her favorite part when giving a blowjob. Firmly, but quite pleasantly, she established her control of the situation.

After a few minutes of this, teasing him and playing with him by switching the intensity of her pleasurable attack on his cockhead, she finally slid her lips past it, taking half of his cock in her mouth before sliding back.

As she started sliding her lips over his cock, she realized she wasn't the only one doing so. Right next to her, without her even noticing the switch in the position, Debbie was kneeling on the cold floor before her brother, furiously bobbing her head on his tool while her left hand massaged his balls. Her right hand, like Irene's, was between her legs.