Mating Impulse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Undeterred, but now certainly motivated to best her more experienced foe, Irene quickly deepthroated her son's prick, taking the entire length of it down her throat until her nose met his pubic hair.

Then out, and then, back in, again.

Not to be outdone, Debbie started sucking her brother's cock even more furiously, the sounds of her slurping filling the room.

"Oh Goood, Debs! You know how to suck it," Tad bellowed and Irene's stomach turned cold for a moment. Normally, she loved how loud he was during sex, but did he really think this was the best time for this?

For a few minutes, the two men just sat there and enjoyed the experience, while the two women knelt before them, sucking and slurping furiously on their large cocks.

Then, sensing that neither her son nor she was not going to last much longer, Irene took her son's cock out of her warm, slobbering mouth with a drawn-out suck that ended with a loud "Pop!" as the cockhead left her mouth.

Just as he was registering what was happening, she got off her knees and sat before him.

"What do you think about your mommy doing this?" She said, taking his cock, ready to burst soon, into her hands and starting to stroke it slowly, as she looked him in the eyes.

"It's, it's good, Mom," he stammered.

"Good?" she asked, inquisitively. She was used to a little higher praise.

"I, I've had better, Mom. Sorry," he said apologetically. It still pissed her off a little. Why did both of the men in this family just have to keep hitting her sexual pride now?

"Better like what?" she asked in an irritated tone of voice while squeezing his cock a little causing his face to slightly, but visibly, wince in pain.

"You know, girls from school. Amy, Emily, Kerrie, and others," he replied.

"That's my boy. The whole cheer squad," his father added with a snicker.

This remark felt like a dagger to her. She jumped on her legs and stared at her son angrily. Normally, if she would have even let this get so far, this would likely be the moment where she would have stormed out of the room crying, maybe even screaming.

But, of course, this was not a normal situation, and she wasn't thinking anywhere near normally...

...Or?

In a flash, she hurled herself at her son, with dry, surprised moans emanating from both of them as she impaled herself on his cock.

Starting to furiously fuck him, riding his cock like there was no tomorrow, she looked at him with an intense, questioning gaze, a look meant more to indicate her mental state at the moment than any possible incoming questions aimed at him.

Normally, she would probably try to justify what was happening, what she was doing, by blaming it on Debbie and her provocations, her insults, mocking glances, and unprovoked attacks, and she wouldn't be entirely wrong.

Had she known about the device, she would of course blame what she was doing on it and its mind-affecting effects, and, of course, she would be quite close to the truth there.

However, as she was just beginning to understand, there was a much different reason for why she was doing what she was doing.

It was hidden deep, very deep in her psyche, with even the device's powerful effects being only able to, at best, provide a "bridge" of a sort to it, but, as her son's cock powerfully entered her repeatedly, filling her up, again and again, a growing realization was leaking from her subconscious mind. Try as she might, she couldn't deny there was more than just spite and anger as the reasons why she was fucking her son, hopping on his stiff prick like a cheap hooker.

Moment by moment, it was dawning on her that, no matter how she hated to acknowledge it, she liked this situation. What she was doing was, at least in part, a fantasy come true. The feeling of her pussy taking her son's large cock in again and again. The grunts and moans of both her son and her husband, who, right now, was cheating on her with his sister.

The sheer wrongness of the situation, together with the sexiness of everyone present, was incredibly arousing for her.

"Ahhh, fuck! Debs! That's the best, tightest fucking piece of cunt I've ever had, it's so fucking tight and warm and it's sucking me in like crazy!" Aaaand, it was back to reality for Irene, as yet another of her husband's bellowings, each hurting her more than the last, professing how much he loved fucking his sister snapped her back from her deep introspection.

Not that she didn't need it. She hadn't even noticed that they also switched from her blowing him into her hopping on his cock again.

Not to mention that his loud outburst, immediately followed by him filling his mouth with one of her large breasts which were now wildly swaying in front of his face, alerted her to the fact that he was soon going to cum. After years of living with him, she simply knew how he functioned during sex.

As the intense competitiveness she felt at the beginning of this orgy retook her mind, she quickly moved to make sure Harrison was going to cum before his father did.

As she quickened the pace of her wild fucking of his cock, she looked him deep in the eyes.

"Do you like what Mommy is doing to you?" she asked him, hoping that talking dirty to him could help her arouse him more.

A loud, appreciative grunt was the response, after which his hands went to squeeze her tits, causing her to yelp.

"You're a really, really naughty boy, right? Doing, doing this with, with your, your mother," she said, her voice breaking from arousal.

"You, you started this, Mom," he said in between heavy breaths "Fuck, those are some fucking, fucking nice tits," he added, squeezing her tits a little more.

He wasn't much skilled in dirty talking, while she was too horny to think, nevermind talk, straight. Neither cared. As she felt her orgasm building up, they were both fully lost in each other.

"Cum, cum for your mommy, your mummy's cumming, your mommy, mommy's cumming!" Irene stammered as she came on his cock, waves upon waves of pleasure overwhelming her body, loud moans all that left her mouth as her son's cock brought her to one of the best orgasms in recent weeks.

She wasn't the only one screaming and moaning in pleasure though.

Debbie shrieked like a woman possessed as the orgasm hit her, while Tad's grunts and moans turned into a roar as he shot several spurts of cum inside of his sister.

Both of them just came.

She did as well.

Harrison, however, didn't.

She tried, but she couldn't make her son cum before her husband's sister made him do so, something which he obviously still wanted as he was still trying to fuck her.

As he saw the conflicted look on her face, however, he stopped.

She didn't even know how to feel. The arousal clouding her mind was quickly dissipating, and a flurry of emotions, mostly negative, was overwhelming her at the realization, a true realization, of what had just happened, why it happened, and how it happened.

Confusion above all, but also anger, terror, sadness, shock, and disgust left her sitting there on her son's lap, mouth agape and eyes gazing vacantly at the wall, unsure of what to do or what to say, unsure if there even was anything to do or say in this situation.

The others shared the mental block which had taken over her mind.

For several uncomfortably long, seemingly endless moments, a total silence had filled the room, no one daring to utter a peep or move an inch.

Ever the icebreaker, Tad was the one to break the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Well, that was a nice fuck, but you still have work to do here," he said as he lifted his sister off of him and turned her to face his wife and son.

Debbie's "Huh?" in reaction to being lifted off of him and turned around like a mannequin was the only reaction he got, as the rest of his family just stared at him blankly with puzzled gazes, no one understanding what was happening.

Neither did he, of course. But he knew that what they needed more than anything now was for him to quickly improvise some explanation for the insanity that had just happened, for the sake of their sanities.

"Well, now that we all know you are an incestuous freak, the biggest incestuous freak who started everything there," he said, pointing to her pussy, which had his cum leaking out of it onto her thighs and the floor "I mean, you won't have a problem finishing Harrison, won't you? Since Irene couldn't make him cum."

"What?!" Debbie replied, "Is that what you tell me after what just happened?"

"Well you know, I was just pissed off at you for always making fun of Irene," he said, "I thought for some time how to get back at you for that, didn't have any idea what to do, none at all really, but when you suddenly decided to become an incestuous freak, I thought letting you do it will be a nice punishment, a nice way to humiliate you."

He wasn't, in fact, entirely lying. Getting back at his sister for what she was doing to his wife was one of the things going through his mind as he was letting himself to be ridden and blown by her.

It wasn't the only one by a long shot, though.

"Oh, and, well, what can I say, you are just a fine piece of ass Sis, and I couldn't deny my little big boy such a nice fuck," he added when he noticed the others staring at him, his sister with slightly confused anger in her eyes, while his wife and son were simply perplexed, and a little disgusted.

That addition didn't do much, except making the emotions on their faces a little more pronounced.

Beneath those confused faces, however, they were all hiding a growing relief. No matter how nasty or disgusting his words were, at least they were giving some reason for the pleasurable, yet nonsensical and crazy, event which had just happened.

Even he, despite knowing what he was saying were mostly lies, was feeling it.

"Honey, come here, Debs will happily take your place," he said as he outstretched his hand to his wife and motioned for her to come to him.

Seeing on reason to say no and pretty much running on autopilot now, Irene obliged, getting off of her son to go sit on her husband's lap.

"Well?" he asked his sister mockingly "He needs to cum. Urgently."

"Uh-huh, yeah," his son added, still somewhat unsure of himself.

"You don't have to be shy or kind with her," he said to his son as his sister prepared to lower herself onto his son's erect cock "She was always into being dominated and treated roughly by good-looking alpha guys, even better if they were younger."

"Okay," his son quickly replied in an uncharacteristically chipper tone. Then, he grabbed his aunt and, just like his father a few moments before, repositioned her slender body by his side.

Before she had time to make a sarcastic remark about the way she was being treated by the males of this family today, he jumped out of his chair towards her, grabbed her again, and quickly started driving her towards a wall.

"Wait, what?!" she yelped as she was almost slammed into the wall, her outstretched arms the only thing that saved her.

"You know, for balance," her nephew said, "You like nasty guys, you'll find I can be really nasty."

His muscular arms were around her, a wall was right in front of her and his rock-hard cock was poking her backside.

She had more than enough experience being in exactly this situation to know that any resistance was futile. This was ending only after he came.

"Very well," she said under her breath as she pulled her body toward the wall, pinning herself in place and offering her body to him.

Before he slipped into her, he took a look at his parents.

Whatever tensions there were between them just minutes ago now seemed to have completely dissipated. His mother was happily sitting on his father's lap, looking deep into his eyes as he did into hers, while they lovingly cuddled and made-out.

His claims that he did all of that just to humiliate the woman who had been bullying her for years undoubtedly helped to bring about this scene, but it was quite obvious that those two deeply loved each other.

Looking at them, he knew they deserved their romantic, tender moment.

And looking at his aunt, looking rather pathetic, but still insanely sexy, with her body leaning against the wall offering herself to him, he realized some women deserved no romance or tenderness.

Some women simply deserved to be punished.

Whether for the things she did to his mother or for the various other things she did in her life as a rather typical annoying bitch with a superiority complex, his aunt deserved to be roughly fucked, used with no regard for her pleasure.

Which was why he was going to do it in her ass.

Hard.

But, of course, he knew she was going to love it anyway...

"OH GOD!!!" she screamed as he roughly penetrated her ass and started forcefully slamming his cock inside her.

Enjoying her quieting yelps, he firmly grasped her body at the hips for support.

"Don't pretend like you don't enjoy this, don't love it," he said as he slammed his cock inside of her particularly forcefully. She could only yelp loudly in her response.

But then, what could she say? He was right, she absolutely loved this.

For his part, the loud moaning her quiet yelping quickly turned into was enough of an answer.

With her enjoyment of the act now undoubtable, he took the time to enjoy the sight of her body as he was fucking her.

Especially, of course, her breasts. Her large, full, circular breasts, which looked quite oversized on her slender, thin frame, swaying up and down and to the sides, were a sight worthy of gods. He simply couldn't resist putting his hands on them, squeezing them harder and harder, drawing painful, yet excited moans from her lips.

Her ass was no less impressive. A big, juicy ass that happily welcomed his forceful strokes, it was obvious she was used to being fucked there. He had no fewer reservations about enjoying the feeling of her skin on his hands there as well, so he slowly slid his hands from her breasts to her asscheeks to squeeze them a little, enjoying the feeling of her flawless, milky white skin sliding past his hands all the while, her lustful moans and deep breaths encouraging him as he did so.

After he was finished with adoring and groping her beautiful body, he slid out of her for a moment to place a few hard smacks on her asscheeks, before entering her again with yet another highly forceful thrust.

He was soon going to cum and he knew it. With his mother already having brought him quite close to it, he knew he had no chance to withstand the feeling and sight of fucking his gorgeous aunt's beautiful body.

Might as well have some quick fun.

"Just a quick question," he said with a cocky tone in his voice "When was the last time a dude your age fucked you like this?" he said, assaulting her ass with several extremely forceful thrusts to emphasize his point, drawing pained moans from her.

"Never," she answered almost inaudibly.

"Huh?!" he asked with another forceful thrust "I can't hear you."

"Never!" she screamed.

"That's why you like younger guys don't you?" he continued.

"Yes. Yes!" she answered.

"You, you l-love the way, the way we can powerfuck you like the dumb, fucking dumb whore you are for hours, right?" he forced out as he felt his orgasm building up.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" she replied, screaming as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh fuck," was all he could say as he was, likewise, overwhelmed with an orgasm. Several shots of thick, hot cum, ready to burst ever since his mother rode his cock minutes ago, now flooded inside of his aunt's anal cavity.

For a few moments, they just stood still as they were while the erotic high clouding their minds dissipated, once again not knowing what to do after what had happened, what they just did.

Once again, it was Tad who got them to move.

"Well there lovebirds," he said sarcastically "Care to join me in the living room? Pretty good movie's playing right now."

"Where's Mom?" his son said, as he set his aunt free from his grasp and turned to face his father.

"In her room, probably thinking about this stuff, about all of this," he replied.

"Like?" his son asked.

"We talked about this. There's probably some chemical in the air or something in the water or somewhere. This wouldn't happen unless some shit made us do it. Government does a lot of shit to small communities, this is probably just one of those cases," he explained.

They looked at him stunned as they took in what he said.

As they remained speechless for a little longer than he wanted, he continued. "Now, we are more than an hour from civilization, and if we do it, the others there probably also do it, so I think we can be open with this. Honestly, I kinda enjoyed this and thought this was a little fun, dunno about you guys. If you guys wanna do it again, we won't have a problem with it."

"Wait," his sister said, "You actually mean?"

"If no one's harmed, why not? Why not enjoy it? Everyone who needed to learn a lesson did by now," he replied to his sister with a grin.

"I'll think about it, now I need to get a shower," his sister replied as she waltzed out of the kitchen and towards the bathroom.

"Can I go to see Mom?" his son asked.

"Sure, why not," he replied, his son immediately waltzing out of the kitchen and towards Irene's room. With a shrug, Tad stepped into the living room and laid himself on the couch.

They'll all probably start deeply thinking and talking about today and the future, and he wasn't in the mood for that. He had enough fun for today, and now, laying on the couch and watching one of his favorite movies, he just wanted to relax