Mating Mother before Her Boss

Story Info
Deep intimate catharsis of love in reunited family.
2.5k words
4.13
28.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother Deepa always showed great affection for me. I knew that her relationship with my dad was very ruffled. Dad never gave her the freedom that she desired. He did not even want her to work. But being a courageous woman and well qualified with an Engineering and later an MBA degree from a prestigious institution she stood her ground, took up her profession in the corporate world and was very successful on account of her capability and competence. Being a beauty that she was, she looked great both in indian sarees and in business suits. I was always attracted to her for the way she carried herself with dignity. She was modest concerning her beauty and cared for me, taking time to spend time with me, as she always did all through my childhood, school days and now even after i joined college. I remembered how she always came in at least once or twice a week to rub my back as i took bath. She never showed embarrassment or hesitation even after i entered adulthood after joining college, as she always hugged me with the same unchanging affection when we were together. I always looked forward to the physical warmth, loving kindness and kisses on my cheeks or forehead.

Her boss Rohit was a dignified and well groomed man whom i had the occasion to meet on several occasions - mostly private diners and parties hosted by her boss in which he called very few select persons. On the day I graduated from my school and joined college at 18 years, I remember Rohit giving me a smart phone and a sumptuous ward of notes to settle down in college.

After the first year in college, I got home to spend time at home during the semester vacation. I asked mom if i could intern in her company during the vacation. She told me that Rohit liked me a lot, which i knew well myself. Mom told me she would however have a word with Rohit and confirm. Before the day passed, I had Rohit calling me to inform me that i could join tomorrow itself. I had a great time thereafter in going to work with my mom and understanding the nuances of how an organisation functioned.

Things had not however, changed much at home, with Dad continuing to display his bad behavior in not appreciating mom in whatever she does. He was a workaholic and spent a lot of time talking to his secretary even when he was at home. When mom and me were alone one evening, and i broached with mom the topic of why dad was behaving so badly. She broke down and conveyed to me how he was having an affair with his secretary. It beats me how he cannot love a woman like mom and what made him attracted to any other woman. The only reason I can think of is perhaps his feeling of inferiority.

I saw how Rohit, my moms boss contrasted him in every way. He was kind, handsome, appreciating mom in all she did, complementing her on the quality of her work, her insight in assessment of talent in employees that worked for their company. As a HR Senior Executive, she was no wonder an asset to the company that Rohit owned. While Rohit had many managers working for him, he always relied on mom for prioritizing agenda for board meetings or while organizing parties for his close circle of friends. Rohit always treated me with great kindness and love. He regularly gave me presents and always insisted that mom should bring me for their parties.

I often wondered how great Rohit and my mom looked when together. I wish mom had met Rohit before her marriage with Dad. It would have made her life so different. I also progressively started a dislike for my dad, and chose to maintain a distance from him.

Fortunately for both me and mom, Dad got reallocated to Dubai Sales Region and left within a few days after i joined my mom on my semester vacation. No love was lost when we saw him off with a sombre see off.

Things changed the moment Dads flight took off. I saw mothers countenance lift up as soon as we both were left alone. She hugged me so tight and pressed my head against her breast, taking me by surprise. When we reached our car and got in, she again held me close and this time kissed me and smooched me like never before. She did not even bother when her saree fell off her shoulders revealing her sexy cleavage. She caught me seeing her tits, but that only made her draw me to her again right over her tits, and moving my face over her tits, pressing my mouth on her now erect nipple. That moment of intimacy made me realize the special bond i had with her. The situation that unraveled before me brought me and mom more closer and intimate. It made me realize how we were so comfortable in our intimacy, with my dad who just left, not being a part of our world at all.

More surprise awaited me when mom did not drive back to our home, when we left the airport. She told me it was Rohit uncles birthday and he had arranged a private family celebration at a hotel where we will spend the night.

i was happy as it meant more presents and for some strange reason, i felt love for both Rohit and Mom like never before. I have heard Mom tell me several times when we were alone that i was smart and handsome like Rohit Uncle.

We parked our car, mom texted Rohit uncle that we just parked and would soon be up. I was expecting a big crowded party with men in business suits and women in elegant dresses. Instead when we went to the Lobby, Rohit uncle alone was there, waiting for us. He was handsome as ever, in clean white shirt and grey business suit with red tie. He had dark eyebrows, clean shaven but with a nice beard and thick mustache with curled upward ends.

He hugged me like always but this time added a kiss on my forehead. He gave a gentle hug to Mom, who apologized for her not being dressed for the occasion. i could see an air of emotion charged around us and could not understand why Moms eyes became wet.

I have seen several men around my Mom, - how they squirmed and wanted to impress her. Mom read characters of men very well. With her employees and colleagues she was always caring, concerned and genuinely empathetic. She smartly resolved the problems and issues they bought before her. Men who were manipulative, mean, overbearing or flirtatious, were always met with a stern look that conveyed enough to such persons that she had very little interest in a conversation with them.

Whenever Rohit, me and Mom, were alone, I always cherished the intimacy that hung in the air. Only in such moments, I observed the way Rohit would lovingly pull Mom towards him, by the shoulders or by her hips. But such intimacy was never in public. Whenever he pulled mom by her hips towards him, he would also include me and pull me - almost like a family hug.

After we met Rohit in the lobby of the hotel, Rohit took the room key from the hotel reception and walked us to the lift. He went in and with alacrity held my mom by her hips pulling her in while holding me by my hand and getting me into the lift.

I suddenly found myself a privy to the intimate bond we three shared within the confines of the lift. Although the lift was spacious, i found mom and me pressed against the warmth of Rohit. I could not help notice a sense of deep rooted intimacy in the looks exchanged by Rohit and Mom.

The lift stopped at the ninth floor and we walked into what was beautiful suite overlooking the swimming pool and garden below.

I could somehow sense that there were more surprises for me before the end of the day.

Even as I was wondering how we were to spend the night without change of clothes, Rohit pointed us to a suitcase where he said we will find what we need. With curious expectation i went and opened the suitcase to see neatly folded pairs of shirts, trousers, boxers, t shirts for me and sarees, blouses, bras and panties for mom and even jewelry for her.

The mystery became deeper for me, but i should admit it was nevertheless very pleasant. Both Rohit and Mom kept touching me hugging me kissing me and showing abundant love. Rohit suggested we get into a preliminary round of celebration and he opened the champagne. He gave me the privilege of opening the champagne bottle. The way i had seen in movies and on tv, i shook the bottle and removed its cork. The champagne spewed on both Rohit and Mom, wetting their torso. Rohit took it and spewed the champagne on me, before we all laughed and again hugged each other.

Mom looked so sexy and attractive even in her simple saree and blouse hugging to her shapely curves with an augmented view of the cleavage between her tits. I saw Rohit's eyes eagerly relishing the view, even as my mom locked her eyes with me, as if telling me that it was ok and that we share a deeper bond between us.

As all three of us sipped our champagne and let the air of intimacy between us sink deeper, i could not but help sitting close to my mom and holding her hand. i then looked into her eyes and asked her what this all really meant.

She looked at Rohit, her hand tightened the grip on my hand and again she gives me a shock pulling her to me on bed close by, kissing me, smooching me again with a fervor i have never experienced before, that too in the presence of Rohit.

Her eyes were wet again, her saree was disheveled, her top few blouse buttons had actually come off, her sexy legs showed as her saree and underskirt were pulled up. My dick became so hard and stood like a rod pressing on my moms thighs.

I was drunk in love and lust with champagne adding to the exhilarating atmosphere. Out of the corner of the eye I then saw, Rohit removing his suit, tie, shoes and then even shirt and belt. He then moved closer to us, got on the bed on the other side of mom, brought my face again close to moms face, as she reached out and again deep kissed me, not once but multiple times, each time pausing to look at Rohit, who touches her cheek and lips wiping the wetness from her eyes and holding her hands.

Rohit put his arms around my hips while he held moms hand in the other. The hand caressing my mom then slid under her head, pulling her face closer to his. At the same time, he hauled me up over mom in one swift lift. I do not know if he knew, but my protruding hardness, growing all the more as a rock, slid over my moms thighs right over her cunt, finding the attraction that it liked.

I could see contentment in Rohit's eyes in the position in which i was perched over my mom. He pressed her face closer to his and my own face being not far away, i got to see the most deeply shared kiss as Rohit smooched his lips over mom, with mom responding with eagerness. Both their tongues never left exploring each other, Rohit pulling moms lips with his lips. I would never forget their lip lock ever. The intimate moments grew with mom taking my one hand and placing it over her right tit and making it grasp the softness of my moms tits. I saw Rohit's mouth over over Moms other tit, sucking it with such fervor and vigor. When Rohit moved over to share a deeper kiss with mom on her lips, my mom pulled my face over her tit to make me suck on it.

i could not help but press and start small humping movement of my dick on moms cunt, as i sucked and mauled her tits. I was more surprised when mom thrust her hips up to match my movements over her pussy. I was raging with hardness and lust with my dick wanting to thrust between the very cunt, which gave birth to me. Rohit understood my predicament and helped me remove my pants and the boxer shorts. He pulled down my moms untangled saree and underskirt to free her from what was hindering my mating with my mother.

As i looked into the eyes of mom with my pulsating rock hard dick ready to enter her silky cunt, my mom told me something which will always be there for me to cherish. She told me kissing me again and again. Rohan I want you to know as you mate with me, your own mother who will always be your woman, is one of the most fortunate woman to open herself to be fucked and mated by her son, in the presence of his own father. Yes Rohan, you are Rohit Jr. you have the same genes as Rohit., and endowed with the same physique as Rohit. No wonder you share all the good traits that you possess with those of Rohit.

I saw tears in Rohits eyes as he hugged the naked bodies of Mom and me together, with my dick slipping into my moms cunt finally finding the solace and comfort it was eagerly trying to seek.

i could not say anything at such ecstatic moment, except to tell both Rohit and Mom, that i love them and could have have wished for a more loving Dad and Mom.

The next fifteen minutes, I was lost in bliss as I fucked my Mom, while Rohit, no my Dad and Mom were lost in their own intimacy of kissing, smooching and sucking each other. Both of them were intermittently focusing on my deeper pleasure also, often with Rohit making my hands maul my moms tits, which was now fully exposed or by making me suck her in between my thrusts on her pussy. My mom was ever kissing me, telling me that she belongs to both of us. She said she was never ever so contended having both the men she so deeply loved, with her nudity exposed and shared together with the men she loved and most of all, in mating with her son as a lover would, in front of the man with whom she mated long back to make him. My moms face filled with such lust, radiance, joy and pleasure as she told us both that she is reaching her orgasmic flood. She held both the men she loved onto her bosom, two mouths ravishing her tits, while seeing the pleasure manifested on her face.. i could no longer control as my dick spewed cum deep into moms crevice as evidence of our mating, witnessed by my dad in close proximity who aided and helped me in such mating.