Mom Makes Son her Alpha Mate

Story Info
Mom pleasures and makes her son an alpha fuck mate.
8.9k words
4.17
71.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of earlier episode:

Mating mother before her boss

...the story continues after Rohan mates with his mom, encouraged by Rohit. Rohan learns from his mom that Rohit is his real Dad.

The account below and the narration is from Rohan's point of view.

...

Rohan : After my Dad Rohit made me mate my own mother, all three of us were basking, in the aftermath of our intimate love. I turned to mom and said, "Mom, I cannot believe how interesting, life has turned out."

Mom had changed to a yellow transparent cotton sari, with a green border and white blouse worn tightly, making her tits show prominently on the sides. Mom came to me, close enough, to make her pointed tits, press on my chest.

Deepa : She had a seductive posture about her, as she said, "My son, I am happy that you are liking our new found mating relationship.

"It's good that we both got freed from my husband."

Rohan : I added, "Yes mom, your husband, who till yesterday, I was considering as my dad, has been a big mistake in our lives.

"No wonder you got attracted to another man for love, - Rohit, your boss.

"I was so happy to know that he is my real dad. I wish you had told this to me, earlier."

Mom held my hand and entangled her fingers with mine.

Deepa: "My son, I wanted to be really free from the influence of the person i had the misfortune of marrying, before i confided in you the truth about your dad.

"Besides, knowing such fact, you may have found it difficult to live under one roof with him."

Mom then took both my hands and placed them over her shoulders, "Son, you must know that I have been looking forward to this freedom with you and Rohit, for a very long time. I think its time we forget the past, my son and live our dreams now."

She turned to Rohit and said, "Do you remember Rohit, telling me that, you had always fantasied our son disrobing me and making me his woman."

Rohit : Smiled and nodded saying, " I have always dreamt of us being a liberated open family, having no inhibitions, Deepa."

Mom slid my hands over her shoulders, as if on cue. In so doing, her sari paloo ( (the sari end left hanging on the shoulders, after draping it around the body) fell down, exposing the beauty of her tits in her blouse.

Rohan : "Wow mom, I have seen your your tits pushing against your blouse on its contours, so many times, and I have always wanting to grab them. "You look ravishing, Mom."

Mom made my hand, move over her body, in an attempt to make me feel her, while also giving her, the feeling of being touched. Eventually, she placed my hand, between her inside thighs and over her cunt.

As I grabbed her cunt, she kissed me passionately, as if to reassure me again, that she likes the idea of me desiring to mate her.

Deepa : Looking deep into her son's eyes, she said, "What we share, my son, Don't you think its surreal intimacy?"

Rohan : I merely blinked and could not imagine, how mom had the same eager desire to want me, as i wanted her.

Deepa : Added as if reminiscing and being immersed inextricably in our present taboo quest, "This is real family experience, Son."

Rohan : My dick hardened again and i had little hesitation in pressing my hips over mom's hips, with my thighs touching my her thighs and my erect dick making contact with her cunt mound.

Mom hugged me, while she was still in her blouse, with her hardened nipples, pressing on to my chest. She gently nudged me to settle on the couch nearby. She came and sat on my lap, over my thighs. With my hand still resting on her cunt, i enjoyed mashing her pussy against her sari, now realizing that, she did not wear her panty.

I bent over again on her neck, even as she bent her neck back and turned, to help me smooch and suck on her lips.

Deepa: Eagerly responded to her son's smooching, she remarked, "Do you find my tits attractive, Son?"

Rohit : Mean time took a few strides towards Deepa and Rohan. He sat on the couch, patted Rohan's cheek, as he addressed Deepa, "I am so happy that our expectations in our son is getting fulfilled, Deepa.

"He is turning out to be a lust filled young man, who likes to fuck and mate his mother."

Deepa: Agreed with a nod and said, "I agree Rohit, He is quite an alpha stud in the making."

Rohan : I wanted to feel more of my mom, Deepa. I tugged at her sari, felt if getting loosened over her petticoat. With an aggressive pull, I freed it from its hold inside her petticoat and pulled it away.

Mom stood up to let the loosened sari fall down.

Deepa : Approaches her son on the couch again, close enough to enable Rohan pull her between his legs.

Rohan : I reached my hands over mom's thighs, moving her petticoat up, to make her slender naked legs come into my sight. I turned her on her back, and felt her ass cheeks, burying my face between them.

My excitement took over, as i stood up, hugged mom from behind and felt her shapely tits, squeezing them to my hearts' content, even as i kissed her neck.

The way i mauled moms' tits over her blouse, must have made the top two hooks come off. She was a sexy sight to see, with her blouse opened on the top, her deep cleavage showing with her tits showing tendencies of getting dislodged from the tight bra cups.

My lust grew when i observed mom pushing her ass on my hard on. I I wanted to see mom's facial expressions, as I made love to her. So I turned her again towards me and made my move towards moms' mouth, and kissed her.

Deepa : Lovingly responded passionately with her lips, responding to the smooching and sucking of her son on her lips. Her hands reached down to grip his erection, pumping it every now and then matching with the movement of her lips sucking on her son's lips. She senses her son starting to make fucking movements over her pussy area, grinding his hard dick against her.

Rohan : I realized how good a lover, mom was. She gave her men the best, fulfilling sexual experience, that brought out the lust in them. It was an altogether new experience, I realized to be encouraged by the woman i mate, and that too my very own mom as my lover, offering herself to be used.

It dawned on me, that this is perhaps what mom is best at, in choosing men who had an alpha character in them, a lust filled heart, greatly endowed physical attributes, ability to fuck their woman with wanton desire and share her, with other men of her desire.

Rohit : By now Rohit gets excited and pulled out his erection from his trousers, pumping it with his hands. He moved in gently taking Deepa from Rohan's hold and nudging Deepa to sit on the couch.

Rohit took his dick and pushed it between Deepa's mouth. She opened her mouth to let his erection inside. Rohit started fucking her mouth right away. As he was pumping hard into Deepa's mouth, he reached to free her tits from its holds on her bra.

Rohan : Rohit glanced at me. I immediately sensed what he wanted, I moved in to remove moms blouse, taking her hands behind, to free the blouse on each of her hand one after the other. With her blouse removed, and tits hanging free, I also quickly helped mom remove the bra.

Mom gave me an appreciative nod, as she started focusing again on responding to the thrusts Rohit made in her mouth. Mom placed her hands around Rohits' hips holding his ass cheeks, and adjusted herself comfortably, to receive his fucking. I could see from Rohit's, expressions that he was nearing an orgasm. He was shoving his hip and with his dick hitting her throat, he paused to allow the surge of orgasmic build up burst, as he spewed himself, deep inside her mouth.

I watched in wonder at the scene that unraveled itself before me,- several shades better than the best porn movie clip, i have ever seen.

Rohit moved away from mom with a satisfied look and a dripping dick.

I now saw how similar his dick was, to mine - in terms of its eight inch elongation and a thickness which would make any woman want it, plugging inside her. I reached my hand out to hold it, as if on a congratulatory gesture of complementing it, for accomplishing its mission.

Rohit : Turning to Rohan he addressed, "Son I have enjoyed fucking your mom over the last 20 years.

"It was an intoxicating experience to fuck a married woman and you are an evidence of such exotic mating, Rohan."

He signaled me to come close to mom, until our bodies started touching again.

He continued, "Now son, It's your turn, to make mom enjoy you and for you to keep mating the woman who gave birth to you."

Deepa : Deepa softly moved her hands over her son's hard on, as she said, " I love to mate, with you, my son, as i have enjoyed mating with Rohit. You are the best two alpha males, in my life and I will always belong to you both."

Rohit : Rohit turned to Rohan and Deepa and said, " why don't you both take a bath and get yourselves cleaned?" He moved to the table in the corner, where the menu card was laid, and browsed through the items on the menu, deciding on the items he can order for room service.

Deepa : Deepa called out to Rohit and said, "Be sure to order some good wine, Rohit."

Rohan : I undressed unashamedly before my mom. With my rock hard dick dangling in front of me, I offered my hand to mom. She took it, and came into my arms, until her pussy area made contact with my hard on. I kissed mom and told her, "Mom, Let me undress you."

Mom nodded and I reached to hold her luscious tits. I reached over to suck her tits one at a time. Mom lovingly placed her hands behind my head, above my neck and pressed it, making my mouth and lips mash over her tits.

I pushed mom to the nearby wall and thrust my hips, to make my erection grind over her cunt. Mom's lower hips moved over my dick, in an attempt to keep her cunt excited.

I locked my eyes with those of my mother. She gave me a sexy smile, pressed her own hands on mine and placing them over her hips. I hastened to remove mom's petticoat and made her stand nude, before my hungry eyes. I knelt on the carpet, hugged her naked body over her thighs, pushed my face into her pussy and kept moving my hands behind her, all over her ass .

Deepa : Deepa pressed her son's face against her cunt, and said, " Son, the way you are doing this, you will find me, wanting you to do this to me, almost every day."

Rohan : I was happy hearing this from mom. I stood up after some time, held her by her hip and walked her to the wash room. Mom's eyes twinkled as she looked at me, when i let her enter the wash room holding her hands.

After i followed her into the washroom, mom turned and addressed me, "Son, I want you to watch me pee."

She did not even ask me. Such was her predicament, to make her son know everything about her, to want to share more intimate moments with him, to make him think of her, relish such horny moments with her and come to her often, with an erect dick, she now owns.

Deepa : Deepa realized in the meantime, how eager she was, to give her son's dick the liberty, to seek and take as its conquest, its rightful place, in the soft and tight crevice of her cunt and to engage her, mate her, exchanging vibrations of lust and bliss, with its mated partner - her own cunt.

Acknowledging with a smile, the go ahead nod from her son, she closed the closet seat, sat on the seat and started peeing. Rohan was still holding her hands in his, as if to be connected, in sharing the private moment, even as she peed.

Rohan : I watched, as mom peed noisily, how her stream changed shape around her expanded cunt lips, until it lost force and tricked down her cunt lips on to the floor. I ripped a toilet paper and moved to wipe her cunt. I gripped her cunt lovingly and gave a few spasms of palm and finger press. I bent down to kiss my mom to express my appreciation, and said, "Thanks, mom for sharing this private moment, with me."

I too wanted to pee and gestured in commencing the act, but mom turned and pushed her tits together looking at me. I understood and directed my pee over her tits.

Deepa : My excitement grew no bounds as I addressed Rohan and said, "My son, you should remember this, you should know that this is a symbolic act of marking your woman."

Rohan : I enjoyed the fact that mom was telling me that she was my woman. I enthusiastically starting directing my stream on mom, starting with her tits, then moving up, to pee all over moms face.

Mom and me then, moved to the shower. Rohit joined us naked in the shower after shedding his clothes.

Rohit : Addressing Rohan, he said, "Son, soap your mom's legs, thighs and cunt area."

Rohan : I acted on Rohit's directions, took time to soap and clean mom well in her cunt area, especially, reminiscing on how I got to know mom so well over the last 24 hours.

Mom cleaned Rohit's dick and my dick and after the refreshing bath, we all moved out to wipe each other with the dry towels.

Rejuvenated and feeling fresh, we put on some light clothes. Mom wore a simple silky semi-transparent lingerie, with transparent lace, which enhanced the contours of her tits. I observed that she wore no panties and her dark brown turf of cunt hairs were obscured, but nevertheless highlighted against the inner folds of her thighs, against the silky fabric.

Me and Rohit settled for satin boxer shorts and light t shirts, not having to bother, even when we had a hard on. It was as if, our individual private members, belonged to each other and it felt so right to make them be viewed and appreciated by others.

The room service came with a well attired young woman in her twenties, bringing the ordered food inside our room. As she was walked in, she did not fail to notice love and intimacy hanging in the air, with all three of us on the couch, with my head on my mom's lap, her shapely tits, close to my face.

Rohit was seated on the arm rest of the couch, with his arms around mom's neck. The room service girl smiled, ever so subtly, as Rohit started engaging her in a conversation, asking her how long she has been working in the hotel.

She addressed us, politely greeting us, "Good Evening Sirs, Mam, I am an intern. I completed my hotel management course, only recently."

She was very young, in her late 20s, attractive, looking very presentable in her dress. Her legs were long and slender. Unlike hospitality girls in hotels who wore pants, she was quite comfortable, in the well pressed frock, she wore. She had been confident enough to show her sexy legs and thighs, by not bothering to pull over a sock, like most girls do, to avoid being seen exposed.

All our looks were appreciative of her attire. As she took time to lay the food on the table in our suite, we could surmise that, the hotel set apart, the classy staff to serve the business suites in the hotel.

Mom went to her and held her appreciatively by the shoulder, and asked her, "Whats your name dear?

"Are you from this city."

She turned to mom and said, "I am Anushree Mam.

"I am actually an orphan, Mam. I have no one in this city. I came looking for a job, and ended up as an intern.

"I am staying in the working womens' hostel, Mam."

Deepa : I was moved by Anushree's forthright candidness. She looked like a girl who had suffered in life, but had the courage, to confront bravely her circumstances, and establish herself, taking care of her own needs. I hugged her and asked, "Anu, We are sorry to hear your sad story, You are a brave girl.

"How did you loose your parents, Anu?"

Anu : It is not often that hotel guests take interest in hotel staff such as me. I liked the way the family was appreciated me for my appearance and the genuine concern, they showed towards me. Turning to the beautiful and charming lady, I did not fail to notice how sexy she looked with her cleavage showing between the slip that she wore.

Addressing her I said, "Mam my parents met with a fatal accident, when i was young.

"My relatives thought, that I would be a burden to them and were reluctant to support me.

"So, I had to move on independently, and chose to take up work to support myself."

Deepa : I had to admit I was impressed by the confident posture and stance of Anu.

I also realized that she needed loving care more than sympathy or even appreciation. I moved towards her and hugged her, kissed her affectionately. I held her hands and made her sit with me on the couch for some time, until her emotions settled.

Rohit mean time moved close and brought Anu's head close on his physique, adding to the reassuring care I that i showed Anu, earlier.

Rohit : I appraised Anu again, noticing how well she groomed herself. Her eyes were clear and very expressive. I took time to introduce myself to Anu, modesty and also introduced Deepa and Rohan.

I could not help complementing her.

Giving her a gentle press on her shoulders I said, "Anu, we are very impressed with the way you have stood up boldly, facing adversity in your life.

"You have an air of maturity, professionalism and a dignified way of presenting yourself."

Anu, silently acknowledged my pleasant remarks.

I was thoughtful for a while. Then reaching out into my coat pocket, I pulled out my wallet and flipped to retrieve a visiting card from my wallet hold.

Handing it out to Anu, I told her, "I want you to call me, Anu, and once you complete an online assessment of my company mentioned in the card, I want you to let me know, if you would consider joining my company, as a Hospitality Manager."

Both Deepa and Rohan were surprised, with the speed at which I decided on the fly, to make an offer, to Anu.

I then had to elaborate and explain myself. Turning to them all I said, " I have always been impressed with women who carried themselves with confidence."

I then turned and addressed Anu, "We are Anu, an intimate, open family.

"As you could see, we like you and will look forward to seeing you over the next few days."

Anu : I scanned the card and noticed that the company had its headquarter in the city centre and had many branches all over India and even a few offices outside in Singapore and London.

I considered myself lucky to have stuck an acquaintance with this loving family. I was impressed with the love and care they showed me.

I wanted to reciprocate and express my pleasure.

Turning to Rohit I said, "Thank you Sir, for your kind gesture. I like you and your family Sir.

"I am happy that you will all be staying as guests in the hotel. I will certainly think over your offer and call you."

Rohit : Anu did not disappoint me with her response. I hastened to ask her, "When would you be off duty, Anu?"

I took a few strides towards her and continued, "We would like you to accompany us, Anu, for an evening outing and dinner at a sea food restaurant, after you are free from your duty in the evening, so that we can get to know you better."

Deepa : I could see Anu hesitating a bit, to the approach that Rohit appeared to have made so suddenly, in such a short time. Anu must be thinking, that she hardly knew us.

I approached Anu again, and gave her a loving hug. Anu did not resist and gently leaned over me. I could not resist and moved my face close to her face, as I kissed her on the head and then on her cheeks. I then placed my hands below her chin and raising her face to make her look at me.

I pressed Anu's face against my bosom and told her, "Anu, you are like our daughter and we are as a family.

"We would all love to have you accompany us, in the evening."

I then gently took a few strides across the room, went to open the suitcase kept near the wardrobe and reached inside, pulling out a necklace studded with small jewels.

I saw it earlier, among the clothes and personal items that Rohit had brought for us in the suitcase, for use by us, during our stay at the hotel. It was a small necklace, yet very elegant.