Matriarch, Hiss' Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Hiss moves to be with his uncle for a fresh start...
4.2k words
2.6k
2
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

While Ropes enjoyed his time with his new wife, Holly, and his sexy dragoness daughter...life elsewhere still had to go on.

Fyr sighed, cradling her cup of coffee between her paws, though living in the city, well, it just wasn't for her. Looking out of his apartment window, she only saw skyscrapers, the scope of the city stretching out as far as the eye could see - which was not far at all with so many buildings to block the way. The dragoness curled her tail unhappily around her ankle, though it was, at the very least, a relief to be somewhere else. She had scored a work from home data admin (data entry mostly) job that kept her fingers busy, though it seemed that her brother and Hiss' uncle was still making a good living for himself.

However, she could not stay there for much longer, wanting to head out to somewhere that better suited her - besides, she couldn't make Hiss sleep on the sofa for much longer. The poor cat had had so much to deal with, considering that he had found his girlfriend cheating on him and, well...Hiss did not know the extent of it. She'd left to stay with Kao for a while, if only to get out of that chaotic idiocy, what Holly...

Fyr swallowed hard. No. No, that was not for her to think about. She'd left the godforsaken demon long behind and he didn't deserve the space in her head anymore, regardless of the life they'd shared together. All that simply showed her how little he'd cared for her.

But Hiss... Oh, her son had so much healing to do, her heart pulling for him, a sigh on her lips.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Hiss."

She'd always known what Ropes was like, though Hiss was half-demon too, something dark in him that she hoped could be turned to light, in time, though only time would tell. All could have been avoided, if only she had not fallen head over heels for Ropes, but that time was long past too, just like her relationship to him.

Her fingers tried to dig into the coffee cup, the hard surface unyielding. She'd only wanted to protect him. And, at that, she'd failed.

If only she could say that to his face.

*

Hiss didn't quite know what to make of the new world that he'd felt forced into, taking university classes at a distance, though it was quite likely, if Kao would have him there for longer, that he would swap to a university in the city itself. It seemed better, a chance of life and most certainly a change of pace, though everything that the young cat had left behind nipped at his heels most days.

Holly... He hissed, tail lashing the air as the cougar washed the dishes. Chores did not seem that bad anymore, considering what his ex-girlfriend had done to him, but that did not stop the cutting pain, how it cut through his gut and chest. He had to stay busy, distracted, yet even the tentacles, just the two, sprouting from his shoulder blades made it such that he could not forget his father.

The demon. Hiss turned away, the weeks having passed on living there, autumn semester upon him. He was doing well enough at his studies, but he much preferred the time he spent with his uncle than his mother flapping and fussing around him when she was there. In a way, he was glad that Fyr had turned up, though that meant that something, back home, had escalated in a way that he was not yet ready to learn.

A break-up? A break? Sometimes, it could all be the same when a couple of his parents' age were simply apart. But that was not his battle to fight, Kao smiling, clapping him on the shoulder, the blue drake younger than his mother and yet sometimes seeming closer in age to Hiss than he was Fyr.

"Hey! You studying or working today?"

"Neither," Hiss answered quickly, as if he had had the answer ready on the tip of his tongue. "Day off. You keep telling me that I need to take those."

Kao's lips twisted. That his nephew was lazy by nature had been a given for many years, but the feline had been forced to grow up far too quickly, only within the last few weeks. Although Hiss had been there for some time, there had not been that much of a change in the cougar, Hiss melancholy, though he was more studious and hardworking than ever. Only working at the coffee shop down the road, it was the perfect little place to earn a little extra money at, though Kao felt strange in himself to encourage Hiss to focus on his studies as much as possible. Heaven knew that he'd never bothered at all with that sort of thing.

"That's good, you don't need to work all the time."

"Yeah, but they did offer me an extra shift at the coffee shop, I might take it still..."

Kao frowned. Another distraction for Hiss, but one that would leave him more tired than ever. There was a droop to the cougar's whiskers, even then, but he didn't want to pry. It wasn't what he did, not considering who he was as a person, and he wasn't all that sure either that Hiss was into that kind of deep talk.

"Oh, no..." Kao frowned, pressing a paw to the side of his head, his tail twitching in feigned annoyance. "I just realised that I've got a deadline."

"What, in travel writing? Doesn't that sort of thing come with that flexibility?"

Kao laughed.

"Yeah, you could say, but there are still some pieces that I've got to get in on time. If you're not heading out, do you mind doing a bit around here, cleaning up and bits?"

Hiss looked around. It wasn't that much of a mess in there, just some light cleaning, but he was not quick enough on the mark to work out what Kao was doing. For his uncle had little ways to get him to take a break, even if he was not so inclined to do that anymore, giving him a little work to do and then...

Hiss didn't think about that, didn't know about it, cleaning off the counters, brushing crumbs onto the floor to be swept up. He'd never really done that sort of work before, but it felt more satisfying, especially when he could see the results of what he'd done. Kao's cleaning lady had not been able to come that week, so that was why he'd supposed that Kao had asked him to help. There was even a little bit of the cat that felt bad for not doing it without being asked, though that was not entirely his fault. He did have work and did have studies, though he had an inkling that it had been Kao who had helped him get that job too. Something about him knowing one of the baristas in there?

Kao smirked, pleased with himself. He faffed around on the computer in the office for a reasonable amount of time before emerging, for it was all a ploy to see Hiss having some fun again. And a cat like him was easy to persuade back onto the games console, a first-person shooter game, set in space with no plot to speak of, dangled in Hiss' face like a prize that he had not even known was coming to him.

Eyes wide, Hiss laughed shortly.

"What, you're trying to tempt me away from helping out with a game?"

Oh, but it was working. There was no way for it not to work as he chuckled and joined in, the system set up so that they could play together, though co-op mode was still difficult on the newer consoles when sitting together. They were better designed for playing remotely with others, but the two of them didn't care about that as, finally, Hiss allowed himself to be swayed from work, from grinding through everything, taking something of the day off that he had entered into all with the best of intentions.

Still... Hiss could not have been sure that his intentions were one hundred per cent honest there. Sure, he didn't really want to work, except for what he needed to do, and it was good to do something mindless, yet it proved to be just a little too mindless for him.

His eyes slipped to the side, looking, the dragon's figure cutting a strong silhouette. His dark horns drew the eye and Hiss could not help a stab of jealousy over them, how his guts twisted. He would have much rather have looked like that, when he had to consider that his tentacles would always remind him of his father, a frown darkening his face and turning his expression sour.

Boom!

He blew off the head of an alien enemy in the game, Kao laughing out loud.

"Damn, dude!"

But stealing looks at Kao and wondering if, maybe one day, he could be a little more like him, could not go on forever. His distraction was obvious and his old skill at that type of game slipping and lacking, focus flitting back and forth. He didn't know what he wanted to do, what he wanted to focus on, grunting in the back of his throat as he lost, again, and frustration boiled over inside him, clawing at his heart.

"You okay?"

"Yeah..." Hiss rubbed the back of his head, setting the controller aside. "I think... I'm just going to get some air."

He didn't explain what he could not explain, his head all over the place, though he didn't need to bother shrugging into a coat. In the autumn months, there was a freshness to the air (as much so as there ever could be in the city) that cooled his fur, hind paws tucked into loose shoes, the laces barely tied. He always would be lazy about that.

Walking. Walking helped a little. Maybe that was one reason that he kept himself so distracted, but the problem with the distraction that day was that there were a lot of dragons about. Not only dragons, however, but blue-scaled dragons that looked surprisingly like Kao. The cougar blinked, staring too much, even with his head tucked down a little, back hunched to better hide the tentacles under his T-shirt. What was up with that?

Kao...

It had been kind of his uncle to let him stay, though no one had expected him to stay for that long. He hoped he was not overstaying his welcome, but it felt more and more comfortable to be there, to say there, when he was cut off from the life where he thought that it had all been planned out for him.

Maybe Kao was different. Maybe he was the male figure and role model that he'd been looking for all along, even if he had not realised early on that his father was not the role model that he'd wanted originally. Things changed. Hiss couldn't change that.

But he could make the best of it.

*

Yet things were not so easy for the feline, even as he worked, his eyes wandering, bored at the coffee shop and racing through all the little tasks in quieter spells, if only to keep trying, to keep himself busy. Being quiet was the worst thing that he could do, even though he ended most days exhausted, his muscles sore, though not in a good way. He kept his head busy, yet that was not always the best for him either as he collapsed into bed when the sun had gone down.

His dreams, after all, told the true tale of just where his eyes were wandering every day, how they were sliding back and forth, taking in things that he had never paid attention to before. Maybe it was the way of things, maybe it was just him, or maybe it was a tiny touch of his demon heritage working away deep inside him, though there was no way for Hiss to know. Some things didn't even come out in time.

He tossed and turned in bed, the sheets tangling around his legs, his tentacles getting in the way. Yet the feline could not disobey the call of unconsciousness as he whimpered and turned his muzzle into the pillow.

He felt them, in his dreams, other paws on him, stroking his body, feeling out the light muscling under his fur. He needed to go to the gym again, to make himself look good and to feel better in himself, but everyone in his dream adored him, shapeless, faceless forms that were only interested in him.

Hiss groaned, lying back, even though he didn't know where he was, it didn't matter. Someone grasped his cock, in the dream, and he moaned out loud, lips parting, his arousal carrying through into real life.

"Cat got your tongue, Hiss?"

His eyes opened, a yowl on his lips. He knew that voice, but the dragon was not down on his knees before him, his uncle's smirk instead looming over him, towering and dominating, even as he was sucked back through the dream. Air streamed around him, roaring in his ears, as if he was being dragged through time and space at the speed of light, gasping and shooting upright in bed, all with the memory of his uncle's paw closed around his dick commandingly locked into his mind.

"What the fuck?"

He shook himself off, sweating, brushing his fur down, skin itching, twitching and shaking, not even his tail would stay still and yet he hadn't done anything wrong at all. He tried to laugh at himself, getting up from where he had been sleeping nude in the guest bedroom, the sheets barely covering him.

What was he like? He wasn't in control of his dreams, though the cougar knew deeply that it was wrong to fuck family, as much so as it was wrong to cheat on one's partner. That was a belief, even then, that he held close to his heart, as shaken as he was, peering out into the hallway, checking that the coast was clear. If Kao was not crashed out asleep after midnight, he was out with friends, though there was no evidence that the dragon was even still home.

A glass of water would help soothe the soreness in his throat, the cold of the glass pressed to his lips rooting him in the moment again, he told himself. But it didn't help his case that, in his state of sleeplessness and drowsiness, that he didn't bother putting anything on before easing his way, barefoot, down to the kitchen.

His shaft led the way, but he tried to even push the thought of the other shapes and bodies that had been there, in the dream, caressing him, adoring him, making him feel like he was the most important fur in the room. He grumbled in the back of his throat, though the memory of their dream sensations still crowded in around him as if they had someone special to be kind to, despite bearing no real significance to him.

Hiss shivered, the rush of water pouring into the glass clawing at his attention. It should have called his senses back to the present moment, but even that felt more difficult than ever, groaning softly, trying to sink into it, to remember where he was. Instead of taking a drink, he clung to the kitchen counter, his eyes glowing very faintly, though he did not bear the pale irises of his father.

Hiss didn't want to think of the blue scales that had woken him up, the lingering sensuality of a hiss that didn't quite make sense - not in his own mind.

No, no... No, it was just a dream and he'd been through more than enough. He didn't really have to worry about things like that, not even then, whimpering and shaking his head. Maybe things before had twisted him, made him think about them in a new way, a way that didn't, in all honesty, match up with his morals and values.

Hiss' paw tightened on the countertop, though the hardness of his shaft didn't match up with what he was feeling and thinking. He didn't want to think back to the dream, how a dragon's tail had curled around him, drawn him in, the soft words that had been whispered from those lips.

No...

Not that night. Never. He didn't have to worry about that, as much as his mind wanted to drag him down into that pit. His body might have looked like his father, but he was not like him, his shaft softening, though the desire remained in him. He must need to take better "care" of his sexual needs, though he had gotten off recently, his mind leaping to conclusions, over-excited in the wrong ways.

Hiss forgot his glass of water that night, but he did slip back to sleep with one of his tentacles lazily stroking his cock.

Maybe, even then, he could not escape his father, what he had done, indirectly, to him.

But he would be different to Ropes.

*

Waking refreshed the next morning helped a little and he busied himself with studying to keep all thoughts of that dream from his mind. Kao was out too, so that helped a little, not putting him in a position where he would have to see his uncle, though Hiss could not help but laugh at himself, just a little, for fantasising about a dragon. He'd never even been into dragons! Sure, he'd said before that it was because they were too much like his mother and sister for him to think them hot, but it was something about the feel of scales that had gotten his back up in the wrong way.

Slick? No... Maybe it was the smoothness of them, preferring fur. Yet he felt too that he had to be open to new things, considering what had happened with his ex-girlfriend. He'd been with her all through high school and loved his time with her, even if he had not known that she was fucking his father right from the two of them had come of age in their final year. He didn't know whether he had been her first or if his father had been her first, but it wasn't something at all that the young cougar had wanted to dig into.

It wasn't worth it. She wasn't worth it.

"Hey, Hiss."

The cougar jumped, jaws agape, hissing.

"When did you get there?"

Kao laughed, the dragging dropping his satchel to the side of the living room where Hiss had had his laptop balanced on his legs, his coursework on the screen.

"Five minutes ago, I did call. You must really have been into that. Can't say I was ever as studious as you though!"

Hiss smiled, a smile that Kao returned. Was it wrong that he thought that his uncle, his mother's brother, had such a nice smile? No, no... Surely that was okay. It was alright to think that.

"What were you like then? Mom said something about you being sporty back then?"

"Oh, yeah, I did push on into that sort of thing, though I didn't head off to college. I did other courses, shorter things, don't think I could have stuck out a full college course back then. It was other things that helped me work on the writing side, especially travel writing, though half of that is about the experiences you pick up, not only how you put them down."

The dragon laughed, plopping down in the armchair, for which Hiss was grateful. He wasn't so sure that he could have taken his uncle being so close to him, not right then. It was strange to be near him, especially after the dream, something that haunted him through to his waking moments.

He tried, once again, to shake it off.

"Fyr always tried to get me to be more studious, but she did go off to college, unlike me. I don't think she liked it that much, on her own a lot of the time, though it was life experience that she needed at that time. Our mother... Well, you know your grandmother and what she can be like."

Hiss winced.

"Strong minded?"

Kao chuckled.

"Overpowering was the word that I would use. She had a set way of doing things and wanted everything done that way. But, god help her, she always had and still does have our best interests at heart. Maybe we should go visit her one day."

"I'd like that."

Conversation flowed too easily between them and Hiss leaned into it, the normalcy, how Kao's words felt winding around him, protecting him, even comforting him, in a way. It was good to hear something normal, about a family that was normal, not like his demon father, the one who had thrown a spanner into the works of a family that had worked fine until he'd come along.

Yet, as Hiss sat alone in his room later that day, having told Kao that he was turning in early, he knew that his father was as much a part of him as he was a part of his father. They couldn't be extracted from one another, as much as he wanted to ignore his half-demon heritage: it simply was not possible.

"Damn it..."

He stretched back on his bed, arms stretched out behind his head, tentacles lying gently, still, on the sheets. Nothing was simple. Everything was complicated. But he didn't always have to be thinking, always considering. He hadn't done much of that before his life had been turned on its head and he rather missed that.

12