Matriarch, Hiss' Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing his eyes, that night he slept in his clothes.

*

A few days passed, normally enough, though Kao was not around as much as Hiss had been used to. Was his uncle avoiding him? No, no... That couldn't be it. He was busy, had his own life - or had had a life before his nephew came to stay with him. Hiss wondered why his uncle wasn't bringing around his girlfriend or another, though he didn't quite know how to broach the subject. He had thought he'd been with another dragoness, he remembered her sharp green stripes on black scales, but maybe that had ended. He couldn't remember.

More and more, more so than had ever been the case when he'd been with Holly, his mind turned to sexual thoughts. He checked the bedroom door and checked it again, bolting it and then wedging it closed with a heavy bag on the inside (not that that would truly stop anyone), before opening the pornography site. He, of course, avoided anything relating to skunks.

And yet it was dragons that he was drawn to, blushing furiously, choosing ones that deliberately did not look like his uncle. He was only drawn to him because he was near, Hiss told himself. He'd been through something very troubling and, even though he didn't want to talk about it, he did want to escape it. The cougar felt that he was justified in doing whatever the hell worked for him there, as long as he didn't have to think too much.

His cock hardened as he growled softly, though he could not relax fully, eyeing up the door as if his uncle, who was out, was about to burst through at any moment. The dragonesses on the screen were hotter than he had remembered, thick hips and round backsides drawing his eye even more than before. But he didn't quite want to admit, not even to himself, how his eyes wandered to all in the scene, the sound off so that he couldn't hear the moans, much less the masculine grunts of those drakes in the scene, getting to be with such voluptuous dragonesses.

They were lucky, though it would be the cougar getting off to the sight of them all the same, hissing through his teeth, trying to be as quiet as possible. They were strong, however, the drakes on screen, and his mind replaced the hue of their scales with an oceanic blue, reminding him of someone else, even as he blushed and grunted.

"Come on..."

He had to cum, hunched over in the privacy of his room, though he didn't intend on creating as much mess as he did when he shot a load all over his leg. Hiss swallowed a yowl, his hips from side to side, tail and tentacles lashing. Collapsing back on the bed with a sticky mess of cum on his thighs and belly, having spurted everywhere, there was only one dragon left in his mind and, frankly, he didn't understand why he couldn't shift the shape and figure of his uncle from his mind.

Hiss groaned, pressing the back of his paw to his face.

Did he like guys...too?

To be continued in part two...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lust in the Family Pt. 01 A family of anthro dragons uncover cheating and lust...in Incest/Taboo
Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 01 Mark controls his mother's mind for kinky, sensual fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories