Matriarch, Hiss' Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Hiss devolves as his half demon tendencies swell...
6k words
3.3k
4
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Continued from part one...

That he might have liked males as well as females, maybe even others too, didn't come to Hiss with as much surprise as it should have. Kao had been open with him since he was younger about being bisexual, so it made sense, in a way, that he had had the seed of it being "okay" planted for years. He just hadn't thought about guys sexually until something, he didn't want to say what, had stirred up a need inside him.

Maybe he'd had to see someone who got his fires going?

Hiss shifted awkwardly at the dinner table with Kao, wishing that his uncle was out with someone else, battling with himself. Sure, having any kind of attraction or a crush was okay, but that very much was not something that he could act on. He was just reacting to liking how Kao looked, how caring he was towards him -- though those were hardly bad qualities when it came to a partner that he might want to spend time with, sometime in the future. Hiss didn't know when that would change, when he would come to a point where that felt okay in his mind.

It didn't matter too much, not when he wasn't going to act on anything. A flutter of attraction. Maybe he should investigate it more when he was healed, when he felt better. But not with Kao, of course, that just wasn't going to happen.

Oh, but the dreams kept right on coming, traversing the lines between reality and something more, bringing him into the arms of a blue drake that held him tight, kept him safe and protected, told him that it was okay to feel what he felt. Hiss woke in a hot mess, sheets tangled and twisted around him, rocking into the bed, his cock hard and wanton, though he didn't feel too as if he had any control over that.

The dragon in his dreams sometimes showed his face, but Hiss tried not to consider that when he woke up. It was better to consider them as hot expressions of lust, lusting for dragons, perhaps even lusting for males, for there were multiple partners in his dreams. He wanted to explore, wanted to experience -- but wasn't that what so many did after getting out of a relationship like that? They went off the rails, off the wagon, lost control of themselves.

He didn't want that.

But neither did Hiss need to be in control of everything either. He knew that was unhealthy, though it was difficult to find a balance in things. That, however, was a skill best gained with experience and age, neither of which Hiss had on his side.

His dreams twisted through, calling him, whimpering, grunting, burying his face into the pillows as if he knew, even in his sleep, that he had to be quiet. He was losing the battle against his lesser half, the demon half, but it didn't feel like that. It felt exciting, as if he was coming into himself, yet Hiss could not help but be afraid of the cougar he was leaving behind.

One night, he could not help but stagger to the kitchen, yawning, his cock protruding before him. It was a risk to wander in there nude in the dead of the night, but he didn't much care anymore, no longer checking and double-checking to see if Kao was about. It was just one of many tiny, little changes that crept upon him, bringing Hiss from one way of being into a new, better one.

After all, things didn't have to stay the same forever, taking a glass of water, cool liquid hitting his throat, even as his cock throbbed before the sink. His eyes gleamed, once again hinting at his demon heritage while his two tentacles undulated softly.

He was, regardless of where he wanted to be in life, still a half-demon. Demonic tendencies had not flourished in him before but, it had to be said, sometimes it took "an event" to draw them out, as sudden or as disruptive as said event could be to the individual's life. It was not grand and it was not dramatic, but it was a shift in him, a tentative readjusting of his morals and values, which, to be fair to him, had been completely and utterly turned upside down as if they had not mattered at all.

He had to let go. He couldn't hang onto what was holding him back for so long, wanting to discard it, to forget it, to find something new. He had earned that, more than enough, for himself...right?

Hiss would justify it, in some way. A fantasy was just a fantasy. It wouldn't change anything if he indulged, just a little.

Would it?

His paw found his shaft, tracing the length.

"Yesss..."

He hissed, giving in, though it felt like something better than that, an acquiring of something rather than a loss of it. There was only one fur in his mind as his hips rocked, his paw finding the thickness of his length, losing himself. His tentacles curled up above his shoulder blades, stiff and rigid, as if they were mimicking his cock, though he could barely hold himself there, steady and present, growling deep in the back of his throat.

"Yes, fuck..."

It felt too good, simply too good, to slide his paw over his uncut cock, relishing in sensation, how the moment flowed over him so very deliciously. He didn't have to think, didn't have to be, everything that he had been clinging to so very desperately, covering every bit of hurt that had always been deep within his heart. It had been held there, fear and worry, for so long, though he had only paid attention to that too when it had been dragged into the spotlight. And that had been too much for him to deal with when it had never been his burden to bear.

Not his burden to bear... What a revelation that was, snarling deep in the back of his throat, hissing, rocking his hips, trying to hold onto what he thought was himself. Yet Hiss would be soon to learn who he was, becoming something and someone more. He was not just a cougar, not just Ropes' son, but his fur too -- and that was what he was still yet to truly step into.

The knowledge of that came in the pump of his paw along his cock, his uncle's image before him, hanging there as if it had been projected. Yet Kao was not really there as Hiss' mind flitted back and forth, tail curling up, exposing his arse and tail hole without even thinking about it. He didn't know what he was thinking, didn't even know what he wanted, but none of that was any matter to him, his mind wandering, drifting, all on the seas of pleasure.

His cock drooled, yet his mind was with his uncle, feeling what that paw could feel like on his cock. It felt so real, his paw taking on a disembodied quality, as if it was not truly there, not truly stroking his length, squeezing his length, coaxing more and more creamy drops of pre-cum from the tip. The slit glistened and he dipped his finger across it, smearing his pre-cum luxuriously across his shaft, the uncut length seeming to beg for more with its rampant throbbing.

His uncle... Why couldn't he get his mind off him? But all he knew was that it felt too good, too good to stop, imagining the tips of Kao's claws stroking his cock. Truth be told, he'd been with no one else but Holly -- so what could Hiss possibly say about his inclinations beyond her? They hadn't stayed with Holly, that much was certain.

He groaned, shoulders rounded, humping and grinding, pushing on, snarling deeply, his lips pulling up from his teeth. It was time to leave her behind, even if there was a part of him that didn't want to address what had happened. Hiss could come to terms with that in his own way, in his own time, but that did not mean that he would not be simply who he was in the meantime.

His tentacles shuddered, writhing and twisting back and forth, suddenly animated into motion while he humped. It was funny how much his mind gave to the moment, the feel of weight on his back, pushing over him, his tail hole contracting softly against the pleasant invasion of something he had not considered. It was not what he'd thought he would ever want but neither had anything else in his life been, leaving him free to choose his path, his own life, taking it wherever it was that he led him.

And he would fantasise about whoever the fuck he wanted to!

His tentacles, however, were bolder than even Hiss' mind as he growled deeply, thrusting, rocking his hips back, torn between two opposing courses of action. He could not have been quite sure what he was grinding back onto, but his tentacles scooped down over his backside, digging lightly into the flesh of his backside, giving him a touch more possibly of just what could be so, if only he was bold enough to take it.

His tentacle brushed his tail hole, the tight ring twitching, wondering if he could. But Hiss was bold enough to try, if only a little, his breath catching, lust rising.

A tiny touch, a tiny push. That was all it took, his body wanting more, wanting something that not even his mind could understand. Slowly but surely, his tentacle insisted on light entry to his tail hole, though it barely had to dip inside. The nerves at the edge were the most sensitive, even if Hiss did not yet know that, pleasure exploding through his body like it never had done before -- not in that way. Most certainly not in that way as he groaned and rocked his hips, panting heavily, his lips peeled back from his teeth as he tried to drag in all the breath that his gasping lungs needed.

Maybe his throat was closing up, he thought dimly, for it had never been so difficult to breathe. He had to try though, even as orgasm built inside him, his furred balls aching, throbbing, feeling as if something was tightening around them, even though it was only the span of his own need. And it was that very need that had to find an exit point at some point, hips thrusting, working furiously, snarling and grunting, not caring anymore if there was anyone there to hear him. His tentacles pleased him, squeezing his backside, dipping so very gently into the entrance of his tail hole, showing him just what could be possible, if only he leaped greater pleasure still.

But he didn't have to think about that right then and there with such lust afoot, humping, grinding, letting it mount as he imagined being mounted, though the extent of that was not something that he had experienced. Maybe it would become true in the future for him or maybe not, but the fact of the matter was that that side of his life was well and truly within his control as he growled and, finally, unleashed everything he had to give.

Hiss could not have said what sounds and cries he made exactly then as orgasm hit him, cock throbbing, painting the kitchen cabinets before him with a hot load of cum. All he knew that that very moment of vulnerability was not in his control, the hard tiles of the kitchen floor seeming to push up against him as he growled softly, pushing on, rocking his hips, hissing and snarling through it all. It was not for him, after all, to moderate his pleasure and feelings like he had been doing for so long already, finding something new and something fresh in all that was still ahead of him, all that was yet to come.

The mess, however, was something that he would later curse over, all that he had not meant to create and yet could not feel bad about in the slightest. It felt too good and, damn it, Hiss needed something that felt good! He leaned back with a throaty purr as the last spurts of cum drooled from his cock, the skin pulled back from the head to reveal the slick smoothness of it, his need curling deep into his gut, though it hardly felt as if it had been sated.

"Unff..."

Maybe there was something more for him, but the tired feline, sloppily cleaning up before collapsing back into bed. He'd worry about that in the morning, but, for the first time since his world had changed, Hiss finally felt at peace.

*

The feeling didn't last, but it did not come back to him in a bad way. He groaned as he woke, his cock already hard and tenting up the bedsheets. Hiss had not closed the curtains all the way the night before and a stream of sunlight cast across him as the cat, lazily instead of leaping up to force himself into action for the day, stroked his dick.

He'd only gotten off the night before, but it felt too good to stop. He seemed to be lingering on that thought lately: "good". What was good and what was not good? The feline yowled softly. If anyone deserved something positive, it was him and he didn't even worry that the male in his mind as he jacked off was his uncle. His backside was firmly pinned down to the soft mattress that morning, but his tentacles still played over his own body, exploring, showing him what he had not yet experienced almost as if they were sentient themselves with a mind of their own.

Hiss, however, could not be too loud, for he knew that Kao was most certainly home then, his hips working, cock throbbing, striving to not dig his heels down into the bed to thrust up and lose control. Quiet, he just had to be a little quiet, holding back his grunts and snarls to get what he needed. Yet when he climaxed, it splattered all over his lower abdomen, cum dripping straight back down the length of his hard cock as he let out a strangled howl of deep, relishing pleasure.

Still, there was a day to be done, a shift at the coffee shop and then heading back to study. He couldn't linger there forever, as nice as it felt to sunbathe in the warmth there.

He smiled side-on at his uncle at breakfast, though said little. Some secrets, like what was on his mind, were for him to keep to himself. And it was nice to have the good kind of secret to keep to himself again.

Yet not even Hiss knew for how much longer he would like to keep such a thing secret. He had thought it was wrong but the more he looked at the concept of being attracted to his uncle... The cat shook his head, drawing a questioning look from the dragon. Well, it didn't really make any sense to him, to be fair. It didn't make sense that being with a family member, let alone an uncle who was not exactly immediate family to him, was wrong and, despite his conviction, he didn't understand why he had equated it with wrongness.

Maybe the shift on him had gone further than he had thought?

No matter. It was there for him to enjoy, though he doubted he'd get the chance to enjoy it any further than looks and fantasies. He got a look in the shower, licking his lips, lingering too long, as his uncle shouted out to him that it was alright for him to use the bathroom.

"The en-suite is broken! Go ahead and use this one!"

Kao was just as accommodating, though more lazily, as his mother, Hiss thought fondly, though he enjoyed the shape of the naked dragon through the shower curtain as he carried right on with what he needed to do in there. It felt wrong and right, both at the same time, but there was no harm in it. And that was just what Hiss languished in.

There was no harm done if there was no harm. There was nothing to worry about. He could take his time, enjoying his fantasies, until he felt better enough to find someone else, to do something else. Maybe even Kao would have other things to help him with, if his attraction to males was something that stuck beyond merely jacking off.

It could be one thing or the other, yet he didn't resist it as much as he did before, leaning into it. It was better that way, his eyes tracing Kao's torso when he came out without a shirt on, though that was something, of course, that was all okay between guys. They were uncle and nephew, his uncle kind enough to let him stay there, so Hiss used that as justification to not ask Kao to change what he was doing, considering that it was his home and all.

Another little lie. But one that softened the edges between them.

Things changed. He sat with Kao on the sofa instead of keeping distance, though he didn't sit too close. That would have been weird. Yet his uncle liked to wear more comfortable house trousers, like jogging bottoms, something that may have been worn at the gym, that showed off a little more. In the light of the TV, late at night, Hiss swore that he saw the outline of his uncle's shaft in there, though it could not have been as hard as he was imagining it to be.

While his uncle was not looking, he licked his lips. Maybe a touch would have been okay... That was, if his uncle had been accommodating of that. As nephew and an uncle: nothing would happen between them.

That did not stop Hiss from throwing caution to the wind, dropping to his knees in the bedroom, the door unlocked. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe he wanted to be walked in on. Who was to really know?

He imagined taking something into his mouth, using his tentacle, his fingers, playing with sensation. If it was hot and got him off, where was the harm? Where was the trouble? Of course, he'd never have considered something like that before, not so long ago, yet the breaking down of his last relationship had opened the doors to so much more, salaciously licking his lips.

It would be hot... A different kind of hot that he was used to, though something he was keen to explore.

Not with Kao. No, no, of course, not... Not with Kao.

Or maybe...

His fantasies ran amok, giving life to something else, his life normal while desire churned and writhed a hair's breadth beneath the surface.

He snuck a look when Kao left the bathroom door ajar, though he was disappointed not to catch a glimpse, which should have told him more than the fantasies that he was pushing down. So much was clamouring to get to the surface, battling for precedence, but Hiss didn't know what to lean into, simply enjoying what came. What else could he do? Yet he knew, irrevocably, that he wanted something. It was up to him, however, to find that out, one way or another.

But how far would that take him? Would that make him just like his father? Yet it felt different, like he was doing something that he'd always been meant to. It was not leaving himself behind, not his morals and values, but finding and learning something new.

That was okay too. At least, he hoped so. But there was not enough time to really delve into that, sneaking looks, trying to orchestrate "meetings" around the apartment where he would see Kao in an ever-increasing state of undress. Walking into his bedroom was a side too far, but the drake liked to sleep with the bedroom door cracked open too, allowing Hiss to see in, the shape of the dragon under the sheets.

He lusted for it, though did not hide it from himself anymore. And yet, to all outward appearances, everything was normal, so very normal.

Things, however, had to change at some point. Burning need ate him up inside, body restoring itself, showing itself to be more than capable of handling deep lust. It had been a long time since he had felt that, if he had ever felt anything like what he was experiencing ever before.

Everything had to come to a head sooner or later. Yet it was fate that dictated that, not Hiss. The new Hiss. The Hiss that he wanted to become, as curious about exploring different parts of himself as he could have been, if not illuminated to it in a sharply uncouth way.

He'd be better than his father. But he wouldn't let his father hold him back either.

The days passed quietly, just a few more amongst his studies, his mind wandering, no longer needing to be engaged in frantic energy to keep up, though his thoughts were on one dragon and one dragon alone. Maybe he had a bit of a crush, but he enjoyed it all the same, tail flicking as he slowed the pace, chatted with customers, drifted into daydreams. Simply put, as calm sank back into his body, it felt more like him. It felt like "getting better" was supposed to feel like, even if he had no experience with that.

12