Matriarch, Hiss' Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was disappointed that Kao was not at dinner that night, but that allowed him time in which to sprawl across the sofa, to explore a little more, tweaking his nipples, very lightly, with his tentacles while his fingers and paws took care of his cock and balls. There was so much more to his body than he had given it credit for and he growled, licking his lips, feeling quite as if there was something thick pushing over his tongue, making it hard to breathe. He even tried sucking on his fingers, trying to see just what it was there that he enjoyed, but perhaps that was something that would take a real dick, to tell the truth of it...

His ears pricked when Kao returned late the following night, excitement curling in the pit of his stomach. There was something more there, though he did not yet know how far he wanted to go, testing the waters, though it may well have meant throwing everything to the wind. He knew that Kao had similar inclinations -- well, Kao was openly bisexual -- and also would come back to crash sound asleep after going out for drinks with friends.

That offered him an opportunity that he simply could not pass up. All he had to do was wait until the dragon crashed out, sneaking down the hallway, step by step, every creaking floorboard obnoxiously loud in the dead of the night. He held his breath, cracking open his uncle's door, tail lashing, though he hoped it was far enough out in the dark of the apartment to be hidden. It was all, truly, that he could hope for.

Yet what he saw there was better than his wildest imaginings and perhaps the reason why things escalated so quickly, more so than Hiss had ever thought would come to pass. It had been a distraction, a bit of passing fun, but he could not help but let out the tiniest, neediest mewl as he caught sight of his uncle, the side-light still on, his cock soft against his thigh. Kao might have made a pretence of draping the sheets over him but had rolled over so that they slid off, on his back, legs kicked apart, everything that he had to give all on luscious show. It was almost as if he was offering himself to Hiss.

The feline's cock throbbed to attention. It was too much to resist, taking a leaf out of his father's book without even knowing that it was that which he was doing, slinking into the room, as quiet as the night itself. He had to watch, only watch, and watching was surely okay. Hiss didn't know who he was trying to convince, only that he wanted to, groaning softly, keeping his noises and movements quiet and light, out of sight and out of mind. All he had to not do was to wake Kao.

But he could stroke his cock softly, tenderly, enjoying the sight, resting his chin on the edge of the bed. How had he never noticed how sexy Kao was before? The muscle in his thighs, the lines of muscle in his chest and abdomen more obvious considering that he was scaled and not furred like Hiss. Everything about him was defined and Hiss groaned out loud as his tail flicked back and forth, teasing his cock, wanting to see more, though what more could there be to see? The bed was soft enough to allow Kao to sleep on his back with his tail under him and curled off to the side, though, like a cat, it curled back and forth constantly, in perpetual motion.

He pushed a little more, testing the limits, brushing his uncle's thigh with the tips of his fingers. Yet perhaps it was a harsher touch that was needed, something firmer, something that would not be like an itch that Kao had to wake to address. Perhaps, even in his sleep, Hiss could do something for Kao to show him just how much he appreciated him living there?

Taboos? Hiss smirked. What were those? His morals and values... Well, he'd found new ones. Ones that harmed no one and opened a door to endless possibilities. That was something, that was important to him, even if it meant casting aside some of the things, at the very least, that had held him back before.

He could have thought that he was in a dream. He could have thought that there was no way that Kao would have woken up, though he had his tongue out, running it up the dragon's thigh before his mind caught up with what his body was doing. And, still, the cat didn't stop himself, purring softly, the trembling vibrations sinking into his uncle's body, tickling him, his tongue rasping up that hot length.

"Mmmph..."

The dragon shifted his weight from side to side, only minutely, rumbling in sleep. Yet he did not wake further, merely reacting to his touch, grunting softly, Hiss emboldened, pushing on. In hindsight, Hiss might have not known what was going on, why he was so forward suddenly, but he had to push on. Damn it... He nuzzled the dragon's shaft as it throbbed up eagerly, pumped up full of blood when he needed it to be the most. He needed it. Was there anything more that could have mattered to Hiss as the feline threw all manner of caution to the wind?

His uncle stirred, but Hiss already had his lips around the drake's cock, heart pounding, tentacles twisting back and forth. They helped him out, pushing his loose trousers down a little further, making sure that there was absolutely nothing down there to restrict his cock, though he might as well have been naked for all the good they did him. His clothes only got in the way and if his uncle woke up, well, he would be done for. So, what did a little more pushing forward matter?

No... Yes. Yes, oh, yes. Yes, he would have all he wanted, his tentacles squeezing around his midsection, supporting him and, in a way, holding him too, as if he needed that support. Sometimes he didn't understand them as he grunted and sucked, learning what a cock felt like for the first time, how firm it could be under a tongue as well as his own under his own paws and fingers. There was a bit of give there when he pressed his lips down, but not too much, tongue swirling around, catching a hint of sweat, a little more, the musky, thicker hint of pre-cum there. He shivered. Was he turning his uncle on from what he was doing? Oh, but he didn't know what he was doing... The smirk in Hiss' eyes, however, meant for sure that he didn't care.

It was a good feeling not to care and he clung to that as the dragon stirred, the cat pushing on, gulping down as much of Kao's cock as he could even as his uncle stirred, grunting, groaning, rousing to wakefulness. It had to come, that much was sure, yet the moment was between them and them alone, the feline's tongue swirling around and around, playing with the sensitive glands at the head of his uncle's cock, more out of curiosity than anything else.

His uncle sucked in a gasp, but Hiss did not dare looking up, his paws resting firmly on his uncle's thighs, fingers splayed out.

Stay there, he willed. Just stay here... Right here.

That was what he needed, even as his uncle sucked in a sharp breath, a gasp, Hiss' fur prickling up on the back of his neck.

Busted!

If he'd been the "old Hiss", he would have broken out in a cold sweat, but the "new Hiss", the learning Hiss, didn't yet know how he wanted to react.

"Hiss?"

The feline swallowed, hard, but did not pause, sliding his lips further down his uncle's cock, taking it into the back of his throat, blushing furiously, the raspy surface of his tongue sweeping teasingly around. He didn't know what he was doing, but he had to press on regardless, pushing aside everything he had known to satisfy the raging, burning lust inside him.

It had come on so unexpectedly that he just didn't know what else to do with it, what else he could have done. He had to follow it, as helpless to his whims as, ultimately, his father had been, though he could not have possibly known, as yet, what Helena would come to see and to be in time. His uncle, however, did not stop him as Hiss could have expected, a paw resting on the back of his head, a growl rising from the dragon's muzzle.

"Fuck, that feels good..."

Hiss shivered. Was that what breaking a taboo was meant to feel like? His skin prickled with heat, his cock hard and ready, yet that was not even what he was thinking about. There was a hunger deep inside him that, for the moment, was satisfied by taking Kao's cock into his mouth, though he still didn't quite know how to please it. Did any of that even matter when, in fact, he was pleasing himself in the act of it?

Was Kao going along with it too? That things were favourable only pushed the feline on all the more, unable to hold back when everything stretched out before him so devoutly, forcing him to suck down as much of that cock as he physically felt able to do. But things had gone too far for Hiss to even think about holding back, slurping down the dragon's length, drooling as he salivated too much.

"Easy... Slow down. Use your tongue."

Hiss purred, getting more into it. That was what he needed... Not orders, only a little direction, softly and lovingly given. And Kao, more than anyone else, had been able to give that to him, even though he had not expected things to go that way. His job, helping with his studies, giving him a safe place, letting him explore... But it was best for Hiss to not get ahead of himself.

"Around the head... You know how sensitive that is. Do what you'd like done to you."

That helped and Hiss relaxed even more into it. Although it was hot and heady, his skin prickling with heat, there was something easing about it too, something that made him feel as if he was perfectly relaxed, in a hot bath, sinking down and down and down. He growled through, pushing further over the dragon, boldly and tenaciously exploring his body with his paws, cupping his balls. It was the first time he'd ever been with a scaley and his fingers played over Kao's nuts curiously, feeling how his testes shifted differently, were a different size, even. All those tiny changes added right up to the experience as a whole, blood roaring in his ears.

His tongue did as Kao directed, swirling around the tip, even curiously dipping into the slit -- but that was more sensitive with Kao than it was with him. The outpouring of pre-cum seemed to come thick and fast but Hiss was simply not experienced with that, unable to keep up, some of that cream trickling out of the corners of the kitten's lips. A kitten? Or a ferocious feline, growling and rumbling, lapping up every drop of what he thought he deserved, muzzle bobbing a cock that he suddenly lusted for more than anything else.

It had to come, but Hiss did not yet know Kao well enough to understand the tension in the drake's abdomen, what the bunching up of his thigh muscles meant. But he did understand as Kao grabbed his head and shoved his muzzle down, ignoring even the scrape of Kao's teeth on his cock as he howled out his lust.

Hiss would have been better prepared if he could have been but, as it was, all he could do was try, and try he did to take down every drop of dragon-cum, his cock aching, drooling, yet more satisfied than he had ever been. He gulped and gulped, throat working noisily, striving with all his might, though it still drooled thickly out of the corners of his lips, hips working, thrusting, a paw clasping Kao's as if he had to hang onto something solid just to keep him grounded in the heat of the lustful moment.

Still, it came, as predictably as his orgasm, though he wanted to try, still, relaxing, purring, lapping off the dragon's cock as it softened, though a stray spurt caught him. Kao tried to still him, but Hiss ignored the drake's fluttering fingers, turning his head away, a cheekier glint than ever in his eye.

Shan't.

For he didn't have to.

"Hiss..."

The cougar ignored him, stifling a chuckle. Well, it wasn't as if Kao was going to do anything about it, his cock softening so very slowly under his tongue. It was a wonder it could go soft at all, considering all that Hiss still had in mind for him.

"We need to talk."

Oh, fine then...

Hiss purred, lapping cum off the side of his muzzle, tail flicking back and forth. It was hard to be worried when his gut felt so warm, so comfortable, so settled. It may have been unexpected and everything might have been changing -- but, for once, it was a good kind of change. It was what he'd wanted, what he needed to do, groaning softly, perching on the side of the bed, his own dick still achingly hard and dripping pre-cum over the head.

Yet a conversation still had to be had.

Nothing would ever be the same again.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taking His Daughter An anthro takes his daughter while she yowls for control...in Incest/Taboo
Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 01 Mark controls his mother's mind for kinky, sensual fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
A Present for Daddy Daughter gives Dad a sex machine for Christmas.in Incest/Taboo
A Halloween Treat My Stepmother makes a sexy mistake.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories