Matriarch Pt. 02

Story Info
He cheats on his wife with a demon's perfect match...
5.3k words
5
6.3k
7
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Hiss left his family home. It made sense for him to, considering that he could not even look at his father anymore, let alone look him directly in the eye. Their relationship had changed forever and he did not even bother saying goodbye to the cougar who had raised him alongside Fyr when he packed up his entire room, leaving it bare and empty, off to stay with his Uncle Kao, Fyr's brother. At least he had somewhere to stay, a fresh start and a late hope at college.

It was too close to Holly too. He didn't want to see her around anymore, even if it was picking up their graduation certificates at their old school. Even her old friends cut wounds too raw for him to bear.

Fyr, however...she had a husband. If she wanted to go somewhere else, she would have to divorce him or at the very least separate. That was what her head told her but her heart had other words for that part of her body. "Stupid" and "moronic" were two of them.

It was harder to leave him than she wanted to believe, groaning in the back of her throat as she turned back up, let herself in with the key that fit in the lock. He hadn't even changed the locks. Her lips twisted. Had he expected her to return? It was hard to say.

"Fyr?"

Ropes was to be found in the kitchen with a microwave meal (typical of a cat to not even bother figuring out a recipe to cook from). He was alone, which was good, however, but things were far from fixed between them, nothing as right as rain, as the saying went.

"I...didn't think you were coming."

She let him clasp her paws but didn't feel anything, lifting her chin defiantly.

"I'll hear you out, if you really want to fix this mess you made."

Of course, he didn't want to lose her, for he was a demon as confused with what he wanted as Fyr was with him, twisting between the nightmare and reality as quickly as one may have turned around. They ate in separate rooms and slept in separate beds: at least there was the guest bedroom. It was a firmer, lumpier mattress but Ropes, for once, did not complain, the heavy sense of disconcertion lingering in the pit of his stomach as he wondered if his marriage was still lost forever. Demons did not cope well with losing what they coveted and he coveted the dragoness more than anything else. That was why he had made her his, officially, with marriage. But that went two ways.

Yet...one's attention could shift, especially when they were a demon.

Things were tense between them but better without Hiss there: Helena didn't know much of what was going on, being away at college having the time of her life. It was better for them to be away elsewhere, though Ropes often caught Fyr talking to Hiss on the phone, closing the door on him so that their conversation would remain private. Hiss never called Ropes, his father's calls going unanswered when they were made, though that became less and less frequent as Ropes gave up hope, at least for the time being.

However, there was always someone who could throw a spanner in the works and that spanner came in the form of the skunk who had had a part in the breaking of their marriage.

"I'll get it!"

Three knocks on the door. Ropes was still trying to be a good husband, leaping to attention, something in him pushing to make the relationship work even though he still did not wholly believe that he had done anything wrong. But there was no one quite like Holly to stop him dead in his tracks, tentacles falling limp as she stood there on the doorstep in a hoodie with the hood pulled up over her ears and a holdall bag clutched to her chest.

"H-hi."

"Who's there?"

Fyr didn't need to ask, for she already recognised that voice, advancing with arms folded across her chest as she swallowed a hiss. Looking over the skunk, a little damp as the rain was starting to come down outside, with a look of absolute disdain and distaste, for she still believed it to be mostly Ropes' fault, Fyr shook her head.

"You can't come here."

Holly hung her head.

"P-please..." She whispered. "My parents... They know what happened. They kicked me out."

Ropes started.

"What? What for?"

She shook her head.

"They called Hiss, wanting to return some tools of his. He told them everything. I hadn't told them anything."

What she didn't say spoke volumes, the shattered glasses, the screaming, the snarling, her siblings cowering. For as much time as she had spent looking after them a single lapse in her prim demeanour had brought her down to the status of a harlot in her own family: and everyone knew just what happened to femfurs like that in a religious family, even if her parents were so often working.

"Fyr... We can't leave her."

Ropes turned his gaze imploringly on his wife but Fyr was already backing up, holding her paws in the air.

"Oh, no, no. I'm not doing that, you're not staying here, kid. Do you know what you've had a paw in here? Do you have any idea at all?"

Holly could barely meet the dragoness' eyes.

"I... I do."

"Then why did you come?"

"I couldn't think of anywhere else to go."

"Fyr, sit down, Holly... Holly, go into the kitchen for a bit. Let us talk."

Ropes had to take control of the situation, for neither he nor, truly, Fyr wanted to see anyone out of a home with not even a roof over their head. That was too much, too far, and Fyr had a soft heart at the core of her being. There was no disputing that as he got down on his knees and begged her to let Holly stay.

"Please, Fyr," he said, clinging to her paws even as the dragoness tried to move away. "It's my fault she's in this position... We can't just leave her out there. It's over, it's done: it was a mistake. It's never going to happen again. We can't kick her out in the rain."

Fyr groaned and pressed the heel of her palm to her forehead. Her horns ached. She was sure there was a pounding headache coming on, the bottle of wine in the fridge unduly calling her name.

"No... Ropes, I can't, I really can't. We can get her a hotel room or something but she's got to have other friends here, she was in school, she had her teams and stuff..."

"See? You do care -- you wouldn't remember any of that stuff otherwise, Fyr, I know you."

Ropes stood and kissed her paws, throwing caution to the wind in a show of tenderness that he had not dared to go for since she had left the house.

"Fyr... Nothing will happen. We won't be alone together. We'll stay apart. I'll even stay out of the house more if that makes you more comfortable. But please don't let her sleep on the streets tonight."

Fyr was torn, trying to make sense of everything in her head. And yet there was not time enough for a rational decision, only deferring one and accepting a temporary measure until the light of morning came.

She glanced out the window. It was pitch black outside and the rain was coming down harder than ever. Sure, Holly had that little car of hers but it wasn't anything nice to sleep in. She'd done it a couple of times in her youth when she'd really gone and pissed her mother off. It had always been her mother that she'd clashed with, more so over her marriage with Ropes than anything else in her life, and to say that it was mostly Ropes' fault... Well, that rang true with her. The cougar was a demon of lust but he had to learn where to spend his passions and his lust if he was to continue to be with her.

"There will be rules."

But those rules meant that Holly had a safe place to stay.

That they were not to be alone with each other as a few days morphed into one week and then longer went without saying but Fyr said it anyway: frequently. Other rules involved Holly keeping her distance, a guest in their house, treated as if she was renting from them, although Fyr did not ask for any money. She did, however, frequently ask the skunk if she'd found a job yet, putting more and more pressure on her to find her feet and get the hell out of the house that she had, in a way, desecrated.

No one was happy with the arrangement. The guest room was small and cramped with only a single bed, the walls painted grey and blinds over the window instead of curtains. It had the feel of a dwelling where those that stayed were only ever passing through, no permanency to it. Curled up into herself, she cried herself to sleep every night for the life she had lost, the opportunities she had lost, the lover she'd lost, until she had no tears left to cry.

Eventually, things had to change.

Yet there was one light amongst it all. Her heart lifted, chest opening up again, but it was as if the red dragoness fell into the background for her, not existing as she should have for Holly. It was not that Holly wanted to hurt Fyr but that the dragoness counted in her mind for less and less, the fabric of the skunk's reality shifting. She wasn't just Holly anymore but she was a new version of Holly, a version that wanted to delve into her new life, her real life, in any way possible. She had to push on, had to try, and that involved Ropes of course.

Holly sat far from Fyr and Ropes at the dinner table, so far that she longed for the brush of Ropes' fur against her own or even the teasing flick of his tentacles. It was too far but she snuck closer, day by day, until the tip of one of his dangling tentacles could reach without actually looking like he was stretching out for her. He didn't want to take things too far but he did want to comfort her, something that he had not been able or allowed to do since she had moved back in with him and Fyr, for fair reason.

Although, there was still a lust in his heart for her, a need to feed and a draw that could not be satisfied without her. Without Holly in his bed and his life, his lustful nuances had not been satisfied since: well, it was not as if he was fucking Fyr. But Holly was the only one that had made him feel full and sated in the regard, her moans lifting him up more and more with the groaning heat of their bodies coming together.

He wanted her and it was obvious that she wanted him too in the way that she looked at him, lingering a little while longer, even if it was a few seconds only, whenever she could. Of course, Fyr did not want them alone but there were still tiny chances, chances that he should not have taken but wanted to, all the same, stroking her hip as she passed him to go to the bathroom.

"How are you doing?"

Her answer was given in a kiss and he swallowed his needy groan, shocked at his own response to his body pressing up to hers. Shuddering in place, it was all the demon could do not to throw her on the ground and take her right then and there, the flame of his desire for her hardly diminished in the slightest when it came to what her body could offer him.

There was still something that tied them together and it was stronger in a different way to what he had with Fyr. Ropes could not explain it but he went against everything that he had promised Fyr, waiting for the dragoness to go to the bathroom just to sneak a kiss with Holly, his skin prickling as he took advantage of everything right under her nose.

It was wrong but it felt so right, Holly inching closer down the length of the dining table so that their bare hind paws could brush and touch under the table, allowing them a sliver of connection that they could not have had otherwise. It was much-needed but, alas, it was nowhere near enough as her heart pounded for him.

"I want you," she whispered, hardly able to believe what she was saying as she leaned up against Ropes in the garage, hustling while Fyr got the shopping bags ready to go out to the supermarket. "I really do... I know, I'm sorry, it's..."

"I understand."

And he did, in a way. It was new and it was different but Ropes felt the same as she, wanting the same even against his wife's wishes. There was only so much that he could do against the needs of his body, excited, even, to explore what he had with Holly too. Touches and stolen gropes and kisses were no longer enough for him and he had to see what it was that drew him to her and her to him time after time again.

Fyr had softened her days with a glass of wine or sometimes even something stronger in the evenings. He had neither commented on it nor facilitated it, knowing how she felt about both, though it made it easy to slip something into a drink that he knew that she would take without question. It would also be more than strong enough to cover up the taste of a light drug.

Of course, he did tempt her with something a little sweeter, pulling it from the back shelf to the front and dusting it off. Honey mead: Fyr's favourite. There would be no way that she would taste it in there, even though it felt wrong too. He pushed that feeling aside, shaking his head. It wouldn't hurt and he could at least bring it to her, playing the part of a devoted husband that he had, in all honesty, enjoyed to some extent before. It was not only the way of things to be a demonic way, after all.

Sleeping pills went down smoothly and he brought her a glass of the mead and a small smile before she went for it that evening, Fyr starting.

"Oh... Oh, thank you."

The rest of the bottle was drugged too but Ropes didn't tell her that, not even in the back of his mind while his wife slept soundly on the sofa. Her paw dangled over the arm and she snored lightly, though Ropes knew that she would be conked out for a good few hours.

That helped. That helped a lot.

Wrong but right was the meaning of the night as he slid into bed with Holly, the skunk already half-asleep before he interrupted her dreaming.

"Mmm... Ropes?"

Her eyes blinked open and she scrambled around, clamping her jaws shut against her surprise.

"Oh!"

A tiny cry but one that he told her with kisses and flirting that she did not have to shush, nuzzling into her neck and nibbling lightly. Even though the bedroom light was not on, it felt right to be there with her, softening the moment, his lips tracing a path down her neck to her collarbone. The T-shirt that she slept in was cast aside and Holly found herself swept up and away in his arms, moaning softly, only wanting him.

His lips locked around a nipple as she sat in his lap, his cock finding her pussy all over again as if it was meant to be there. The muscles of the cougar's back tensed, not needing anything to lean back against or brace against, strong and powerful, his tentacles acting as extra limbs as he moaned around her breast. He could not let go of her, wanting so very much in that moment alone, their bodies rocking together as he suckled on her nipple as if there was something more to come from it.

Holly cried out, forgetting herself in the moment, not knowing that Fyr was fast asleep, not to wake for many hours. She would be fine, of course, but Holly was overstaying her welcome in more ways than one, her head and her lust conflicting with one another. Of course, she would not have said that it was her heart forcing its way to the forefront, not when she was pushing things out to such an extreme, yet she wanted it all, wanted him all the more, the mere proximity of having him so close but being unable to mate with him torture. It had been hard, so very hard, and she forgot everything that she was running from, all that had chased her to the point that she was at, living in the moment.

Maybe it was better that way. Maybe it would be her downfall. Who was to know?

Ropes fed. For once, he sucked down all the sexual energy he could as he rocked in his lap, a tentacle teasing between their bodies to entice her to orgasm, pressing down on her clit. It was that added little drop of stimulation that sent her over the edge as Holly moaned, though he stuffed a tentacle into her mouth just to ensure that she did not grow too noisy in her passion. Sleeping pills were not one hundred per cent effective, after all, and he didn't want to take any risks when it came to that side of things.

He'd take the risks later, when he knew how deeply those particular pills made Fyr sleep.

There was nothing left between right and wrong in his head as he grunted thickly, pulling her down to the bed, shifting positions so that his chest was to her back, the fluff of her tail trapped between their bodies. It was a softly intimate position, one best shared between long-time lovers, but he quite felt as if he had been with Holly for so long that they were, in fact, long-time lovers. He knew the ins and outs of her body most certainly better than she did in her youthful demeanour, though he would be more than glad to show her how to better please herself, if the opportunity arose.

Gripping her upper leg lightly, the cougar yowled as he lifted it, allowing him to thrust more deeply, forgetting that he had wanted his wife to come back, forgetting everything about her. There was nothing else for him but the warmth of the skunk pressed against him, how her lips moved in quiet orgasm, rippling pleasure coursing through her.

His cock hit all the right spots inside her, Holly hardly believing just how he fucked her, how the lustful stud of a cougar made her head reel. Every inch of his oozed the power of a true demon and she whimpered sweetly, grinding back at him, putting as much of an arch into her back as she could with her leg lifted at such an angle. Hurting herself was not in the order of the day, of course, but there was still plenty of flexibility left in her after her cheerleading practice back in school: a nice little hang-on that would lead to some interesting times later on too.

She didn't know how she knew that her time with the cougar was not yet over, heart surging, whispering and moaning his name over and over as he thrust her to peak after peak. His tentacles wrapped around her breasts, stripping her of her T-shirt in the process, but she wanted nothing more than to be completely nude with him, to adore the touch of his fur on hers. Clothes only got in the way and were more trouble than they were worth, grunts passing her lips, as much as he tried to quiet her. The skunk could not be quieted so easily, however, as her need ran rampant, throbbing up thick and fast, her head thrown back onto his shoulder as she suckled deliriously on one of his tentacles in a faint attempt to keep herself softly quiet.

Fyr did not wake that night and neither did she wake the next night when Ropes pulled the same trick again, getting himself a finger of whisky while offering her the mead. The warmth in her voice as she accepted it from him should have made him feel guilty but that was hardly a feeling that any demon was all that comfortable with. No, it was far better for a creature like him to suppress it, tongue lashing out across his lip, tucking his wife into bed while he went off to spend time with Holly.

They were more comfortable in the living room where there was more space to move, fucking rampantly, moan after moan rolling through in a way that they could hardly contain. As their faith in Fyr remaining fast asleep, their lust abounded, Ropes fucking Holly over the arm of the sofa at Fyr's end, the skunk claiming what should never have been rightfully hers in the first place. Or was that actually so?

It was hard to say but not impossible, the dragoness fading into the background more and more even in their daily lives. Holly's confidence and sense of self returned, her hair and fur gleaming. She found a job, though it was a disappointment that it kept her away from Ropes more than she liked. Alas, everyone had to work to get by and she had no desire to be away from the cougar when he gave her so much there.

12