Matriarch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When are you going to be able to move out, Holly?"

Holly looked up from her plate at dinner, though she hadn't been concentrating on it all that much at all. Ropes' tentacle was wormed into her underwear right under the table, shoved deeply up into her pussy with absolutely no desire at all to wriggle back out again. It was a wonder that Fyr had not noticed the vine-like appendage twitching back and forth but it looked rather like she was allowing more and more to slip by her attention those days. Maybe she didn't even consider herself to be all that significant anymore too.

"I have to save for college," she said easily. "I'm so sorry to overstay my welcome... It was kind of you to allow me to remain here."

Funnily enough, Holly did mean that. She did not bear any ill-feeling towards the dragoness, though even just thinking that directly contrasted with the fact that that very dragoness' husband's tentacle was shoved into her pussy at that very moment. Holly squirmed in her seat. If she was lucky, she'd get one up under her tail too, but that may have been a bit of a push, too much angle to her hips letting Fyr finally clue onto just what was going on.

It was almost cute how oblivious she was...

They weren't always risk-takers, however, waiting until Fyr had conked out before going out in the car to the cornfields, reminiscent of earlier times. Of course, they had been chopped down by that point as the summer rolled on, harvested and left to recover before the winter crops would come, but there were cosy nooks in hedgerows and under the trees to take for their own.

There was nothing quite like cosying up with one another under the glow of the moon and the stars, the crisper night air beckoning them. The end of summer may have come in tumultuous times but the past was not something that deserved presence in Holly's mind anymore as she groaned and arched her back, thrusting passionately onto two of Ropes' tentacles at once. He was only teasing her but the two appendages had squirmed up into her tail hole, surprising even the cougar with how much she could take. In a weird way, the skunk's body seemed to grow more and more adaptable to him with every day that passed, as if it was adjusting to him, making her even more of a perfect partner for him just when Ropes thought that that could not become any truer than it already was.

The cougar shivered, though not from the cold, her lips wrapped warmly around his dick while he ass-fucked her with his tentacles. Could that happen? It was not something that he had heard of but he was sure it was possible.

He had to know.

His tentacles slammed into Holly viciously, crudely, acting as if he no longer cared for her pleasure and yet giving her everything that she could have ever wanted in turn. Holly screamed around his tentacles as she was thrust violently into a gripping orgasm even from that penetration alone, all for the first time. It was too much but every nerve-ending in her body was on fire, her heart pounding, blood pulsing, everything in her primed for that moment alone like never before. She cried out around his cock even as the demon flooded her muzzle with a creamy dose of seed, wanting more, gulping it down, though a messy drool of it trickled out the corner of her lips anyway.

She could make as much mess as she liked out there with the cougar, grunting and rolling her hips, letting him shove the other two tentacles into her pussy, her need growing. It should have softened with climax, lending her to sprawl on the thick picnic blanket and enjoy the afterglow, but all Holly had to adore was a rampant fervour. She snarled around his shaft, drawing a surprised jolt from the cougar, but she dug her claws into his hips, forcing him back into place.

"Mmm-nooo!"

The word was barely discernible with her muzzle stuffed full but the cougar was not about to push her when she had slammed him back into place with fresh strength so easily, his pale eyes wide. Yet she was his match and he could only hiss through his teeth and let his cock slide deeper into her muzzle, just about tickling the back of her throat with the deepest of strokes, lying while she posed above him, a seductress at her best. Holly was a devious soul, her cheeks plumping out with his cock inside him but her tongue ran rampant, twirling and sliding around his shaft, the uncut length on the edge of another orgasm already.

A demon did not know the nature of holding back when he could take the pleasures of the body repeatedly in short succession and he joined the skunk in climax, a throaty yowl bursting from him. If he said anything, it was lost in the passion of the night, skin warm and prickling with perspiration even out there in the cool night air, bodies humping and grinding together, moving in perfect synchronisation.

Holly practically purred as she drew back from his cock, luxuriously lapping his cream from her lips. A sparkle in her eye promised more as she crawled up to kiss him, the cougar not even caring that there was still a faint yet lingering taste of his own seed left in her maw. It was worth it to feel her tongue twist around his, sweeping along his, pouring into his mouth as if she was claiming and dominating him too in turn.

Ropes' head pounded. Just who was in control anymore? That had always been up for contention, a little in doubt, when it had come to Holly...

"Please," she breathed, pressing her forehead to his, the tenderness of the moment stretching out between them. "Fuck me again."

What sort of demon would Ropes have been to refuse such a sweet plea?

Even going out to the garage while Fyr was sleeping was kinkier, their mark and taint left in every room of the house and beyond in only a couple of short, blissful weeks. Back in each other's arms, everything came back together in just the way that it was supposed to be, Holly's head thrown back and moaning with wild abandon as she was fucked, sitting, on the front of the car. Her flailing hind paw lashed out and cracked a headlight but they would find an excuse to explain that away to Fyr. Truth be told, neither of them worried all that much about anything anymore. It just didn't seem worth it.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me," he whispered, pressing in close to her, hungry for her. "So lustful... So fertile... I'd be surprised if you don't already have my cub in you, Holly."

She shuddered, clinging to him, her paws on his shoulders, though they threatened to slip. His tentacles tenderly twined and twisted around her, supporting her and pulling her in even closer to him. They supported her like Hiss' arms never had, though she rarely thought about Ropes' son anymore. She was trying, still, to leave that part of her life behind, something in her pulling from it, running from it -- though the skunk finally had something to run to that excited her more than anything else in the world.

Ropes... Ropes was the one for her. She needed to be with him above all else, whimpering his name as she clung to him, his cock ploughing up into her tight pussy. Although she felt every inch of his cock sliding into her in intimate, sweetening detail, he stretched her out perfectly, their bodies fitting together so sweetly that it was as if they were meant to be. She'd thought that she was making a fantasy of something that was not to be when she had thought that before but, well, things had changed since then. Her heart surged whenever the cougar was in her sights and her tail flagged, though she was the one too that called the shots, that took the first step and the leaps that needed to be taken whenever that was the case.

She knew how to press in, how to trace her lips down his neck, to make him purr and growl in that special way that brought them even closer together. She even knew that the cougar liked her fingers to be ever so gently pressed into the small of his back, drawing his lower body in closer still. Holly particularly liked the deeper thrusts that that allowed her to take from him, and so she did it often.

His body was a canvas to her and she itched to paint him, satisfying herself with lips and tongue, claws and fingertips, his fingers dancing into her pussy all over again. The car hood bent lightly under her weight but she could not bring herself to care as her lusts mounted, rising and rising, something that not even she could hope to control with all that she had found and claimed for herself. She needed him and she would damn well have him too, regardless of anything else, regardless of the fact that he still had a wife and a life of some kind in his arms and his heart.

Holly howled.

She would be the only one.


12