Matriarch Pt. 03

Story Info
Holly lusts for Ropes even in front of his wife...
4.3k words
3.4k
5
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

"Pass the peas, please."

Fyr could not fail to see the difference in Holly, her heart sinking, though she did not want to think of just why such a strong change in the skunk's attitude had come to pass. She leaned back comfortably in her dining chair now instead of perching or cowering into it, sitting up tall and confident, a smile on her lips. The dragoness frowned. It was as if she thought that she was a welcome guest there, her queries shifting into statements, even though she was always polite. The dragoness supposed, at least, that that was something.

"Of course..."

Fyr shook her head. There was something not right there. Something not right at all. But Ropes had said that he would change, wouldn't he? Hadn't he?

Fyr's grip tightened on her cutlery. Just how would she know? Did she trust him? The way that her stomach turned over, knots and snakes winding in and out of one another, told her the answer without a single word needing to be uttered. She was no fool and the stress was getting to her too, as told by how hard she crashed every night. Maybe she would only have a half glass of honey mead that night, she said to herself. See if things were a little better with a little less alcohol in her system.

Ah, but it seemed that the devious duo had no concern left about hiding what they were doing away from her as a low moan caught her ear coming back from the bathroom before turning in for the night. Her step was heavy and dull and slow but she was still awake, clinging to reality with all the strength she had left in her, groaning softly. Yet she could not drown out the moans, clawing and dragging her way to the point where they emanated from.

I knew it.

"Oh, Ropes, I love it when you do that..."

Fyr stiffened.

No.

But yes. For when she rounded the corner there were Ropes and Holly in all their glory, the cougar bearing the skunk back against the wall as she moaned out his name, fingers sliding down his bare arms, clinging to his tentacles, feeding out up to her lips. Her lips were parted beautifully, the epitome of youth, and Fyr was struck but how young the skunk was, how her body was yet to fall prey to the wiles and whims of time and ageing. It would come to her in time, of course, but she was the sweetness of spring, her white stripe catching the eye with its lightness, a skunk quivering on the brink itself of throes of passion.

But Fyr could not stand for that, muscles shifting, unlocking, her need rising. Yet it was not a sexual one that reared its ugly head within her but a flare of anger, teasing into jealousy that was, quite fairly, present. Whoever wouldn't be jealous catching their husband in the arms of another?

The dragoness let loose a long, low growl. It was still barely enough to alert them to her presence.

"Get out."

That was the end of it, she would see her out, out and gone, never to be seen again. Her teeth flashed in the low light of the upstairs hallway and she snarled like a demoness herself, wings raised, larger and more intimidating, towering over even Ropes. Although the demon could increase his height artificially with his tentacles flung up high if he so chose, it was not something that he very often went for. As it was, his tentacles were rather preoccupied at that moment in time, sliding under her shirt, hitching her leg up, exposing a bare flash of pussy under her skirt.

Fyr's snarl deepened.

"You fucking...harlot." It was the best word that she could come up with in the heat of the moment, swaying in place. "You... You came into my home, after I fed and housed you...and...did...this..."

She couldn't get the words out, the sleeping pills still having an effect on her, clawing at her soul as they sought, even then, to drag her down and down into the quicksand of sleep. Maybe Fyr would have done more in that moment if she had felt at all stable on her hind paws but it was difficult even for her to stay upright, wings drooping, head tipping forward.

"No... No, get out, out. You don't belong here."

She couldn't even control her body as her knees buckled as if in slow motion, bringing her down lower. The cougar and his lover seemed taller in that moment but she did not understand that she had fallen, that she was slumped on the ground, barely in control of her own body and limbs.

"What..." She blinked, the scene before her blurring out of focus. "What...happened?"

Giggling, Holly shook her head, a devious glint in her eye. Fyr hated that look. She'd seen it too much over recent days and now she knew exactly why.

"She won't remember this in the morning," Holly mumbled, burying her face in Ropes' shoulder. "Come on, fuck me... It's been, like, two hours since the last time."

But Fyr would remember even as she slumped to the carpet, waking in her own bed and her nightclothes as if everything was fine, just fine, that she'd been there the whole night long. She rounded on Ropes in the morning, slamming her fist down on the breakfast table where he and Holly had the "his and hers" set of coffee mugs out, lips curling back furiously from her teeth in a snarl.

"I want her out!" She growled, addressing her husband as if Holly was not in the room. "I haven't decided what the fuck to do with you yet but she goes! Out now! I don't want you in my fucking sights for a single moment more!"

Holly leaned back, an eyebrow raised. Silly little draggie.

"Oh, honey..." She chuckled throatily, suddenly sounding much older and wiser than her young years. "I'm not going anywhere. Show her, darling."

Darling? But Ropes was hers, only hers! Though that had not been true for many years, Fyr still clung to the notion of marriage as if it would change anything between them, a bond and a tie that meant so much to a mortal and yet so little in comparison to a demon. Love was love to a demon but mortal ties did not matter as Ropes stood slowly, carefully brushing off his jeans as if from invisible specks of dust.

"I didn't want to do this Fyr..."

His eyes glowed and she felt a force pressing down on her, bearing down on her shoulders as if she had suddenly donned a backpack that was far too heavy for her.

"What... Wait..."

Fyr groaned, straining, her paws raised as if to push back against it, though such an unrelenting force could not be swayed so easily. She moaned out loud for very non-sexual reasons, her tail lashing, trying to push down against the tiled floor for leverage, though she may as well have done nothing at all for all the effect she had. She was on her knees before she knew it, the hard press of the tiles up into her middle-aged knees tricky to bear.

Ropes bore down on her, his demonic powers swamping her, demanding attention, demanding that she bow to him. Never before had he exerted his influence over Fyr but the time, finally, had come to do so as she whimpered before him, fighting back with every ounce of her being, though her efforts were, to be fair, valiant. He would have been impressed with her resilience against the face of failure if not for the fact that he, that time, needed her to submit to him. Otherwise, he would not be able to continue to do what he wanted to do with Holly anymore without her pesky nuisances to deal with.

Ropes smirked, cocking his head as a tentacle bopped Fyr on the nose, further demeaning her as her muzzle wrinkled. The dragoness exhaled a rush of breath before his eyes and the cougar laughed mockingly, shaking his head.

"As if you could stand up to this," he growled his paws raised, the air itself shimmering before him as his power coursed through the fabric of matter. "This is demon power, a demon's power... You never had any say in any of this."

Whatever such a moment led to, Ropes was in and committed for the count, even as Holly watched with wide eyes and bated breath. The dragoness that he had loved could do nothing as she growled and inclined her nose to him, bowing before his power.

"Ah... Yes... No... Ahhh!" She shuddered as if pained, expression twisting. "Yes... Yes, as you wish..."

Her chest heaved but Holly chose spending time with her sexy demon over wondering just what it was that had happened to Fyr, leaping into Ropes' lap as the demon chortled a laugh and caught her. Standing, he used his tentacles to leverage her, her skirt flipping up - she'd taken to wearing those a lot more for easy access to his tentacles, groaning as his cock sank home. There was no even any time to wonder just how his cock had sunk into her so swiftly, whether his tentacles had helped shove his jeans down, only triumphant jubilation in finally being able to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

On the floor, Fyr was forced to watch as her husband sank into the skunk-slut again and again, her cries echoing off the walls of the kitchen that she had painted. They did not course around the family photos on the wall but they would forever remain broken in the mental image of them, regardless of what the framed, previously perfect picture may have had a viewer believe.

"Holly is staying," Ropes told her, concluding his force and might over her as she lay panting on the ground, as exhausted as if she had run a race at a flat-out sprint and could not recover without aid. "That is final. Do what you wish."

Of course, that did not mean that Fyr could actually do as she pleased, forced to see her husband drift further and further from her. A stranger in her own home, Fyr drifted from room to room, an iron fist clamping around her jaws whenever she tried to voice her disgust or disapproval or anything else negative over something that the skunk and the cougar were doing. She had no say and her legs quivered to bend the knee to her husband, to drop before him as if she was even more of a slut than how she saw Holly.

Fyr shuddered. Yes, the skunk had taken something from her but...hadn't she been giving it all away anyway if it had been that easy for Holly to steal?

Holly enjoyed her watching, taking a voyeuristic glee in seeing the dragoness' eyes on them, the demon's magic forcing her to see and take in every last sordid second. There was nowhere off-limits in the entire house as Holly braced herself on the wall of the en-suite shower, hot water soaking her fur deliciously even as Ropes railed her pussy.

"Oh, Fyr?"

Holly smirked as the dragoness obediently waited outside, hatred burning in her eyes for the skunk who had ruined her life.

"Yes?"

Holly smiled sweetly, too sweetly.

"Pass the washcloth, please."

She could have gotten it for herself but Holly preferred seeing the dragoness flinch and fight with herself, fight the magical forces laid over her. It only made her more and more subservient, breaking a little more of her spirit all the while. Maybe things didn't have to be that way if only Fyr had let her fuck her husband to start with. It could have been so much easier for her but Holly could not possibly see it as her fault if it was the dragoness who had chosen the most difficult path for herself.

"Oh, oh, ohhh!"

Holly squealed out through her orgasm as Ropes fucked her on the rug in the living room where Fyr was trying to watch TV, though their cries easily drowned out even that. With a large glass of honey mead in her paw, her paw shook terribly, liquid splashing over the edge of the glass.

"I..." She turned away. "I wish you wouldn't do that..."

But she could do nothing more about it as her husband fucked Holly like a stag in rut, slamming and grinding into her as if there was nothing at all else left for him in the world. He didn't see her there but Holly caught the tip of the dragoness' tail and sometimes her paws too going between her thighs, a moan light on the air. There was some part of the dragon that got off on what she was seeing too but, really, did Holly care one bit about that? No... No, let the dragon do what she wanted and if she wanted to watch them she could get herself involved too.

Holly smirked and stood before the dragon that had housed and fed her, taking the last shreds of dignity from her as her husband's cum dripped from her pussy.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?" She said, licking her lips. "To show me you know your place too, honey."

Honey.

She was no honey. But she leaned in as if it was nothing at all, Ropes' influence demanding it of her, sliding her tongue into the skunk's pussy and slurping up inside her. Holly moaned and Fyr slipped away from reality as she brought the skunk to orgasm, not hating herself or loving anything at all, but not feeling anything. She didn't need to be present to take part in the act itself of obeying, doing as her husband's will bid her to without thinking too much about it.

It made her days easier.

They forgot about Fyr sometimes but not all the time, inviting her out to get food on an Autumn evening. It was one of Fyr's favourite dishes and they'd known that she would not be able to resist even as she drove and Ropes let Holly ride him in the front seat on the passenger side. She laughed and threw her head back as she rode his cock, face to face, lips brushing, tenderness softening the intimate moment between them.

"You're so thick," Holly whispered, head tipping back to let him kiss and nibble at her throat. "You fill me up so much better than her."

Fyr shuddered.

"Could you...not do that here?"

Of course, they ignored her. They always ignored her. They didn't need to worry about Fyr as they drove out for dinner, Ropes' bare cock filling the skunk with first one and then two loads, though Holly lost track of just how many orgasms she had on his cock. He just felt too damn good inside her, her folds closing and twitching around him, in control of her body but not really as she moaned out his name, pressing her lips back in close to him just to whisper sweet nothings.

"Kiss me now."

"You make me so hot for you."

"I can't imagine being with anyone else."

Each and every utterance made the dragoness shudder but she no longer had a say in things. She could only be glad that they re-dressed themselves and acted more or less normal back out in public, Ropes' tentacles tucked back away. Holly tugged her dress down but that did not mean that the demon's tentacles could not find a cheeky delight of their own while they were out in the restaurant too.

She ate quickly, focusing on her meal instead of what Holly was doing. She was just a third wheel there anyway, maybe she should have told the two of them go out on their own. Even her favourite food tasted wooden and cardboard-like in her maw and Fyr had to fight down the urge to spit it out, her reality shifting and twisting, flowing further and further away from her.

Things were not the same anymore. They never would be again.

Outside, she tried to pass the keys off to Ropes with a smile but the cougar pushed them back to her, his will bearing down over her.

"You're driving." Ropes' pale eyes glowed. "You will drive."

Fyr didn't want to, for she already knew what that meant that the two of them would be doing, whimpering softly in the back of her throat. She tried to say that she couldn't but the words stuck in her throat like a lump that she could choke on and panic had her yanking open the driver's side door a moment later.

Ropes made sure she was watching as he licked his fingers, sliding them up under Holly's dress once more, back where they belonged. They were not even out of the car park as yet and that did not matter to them, putting their bodies on show proudly and without any note of shame. His wife trembled in place, paws shaking on the wheel, but if there was one thing that he trusted her to do, it was driving carefully even when there was chaos going on around her.

"Oh, yes... Yes, just like that, baby..."

Holly arched her back for him, letting a tentacle feed into her mouth, though her lusts could not solely be spent on his fingers. No, she had to curl around, leaving her dress hitched up like that of a slut around her hips, taking his cock into her mouth. He claimed her and she claimed him as the skunk moaned around him simply for effect, the throbbing of his aching shaft more demanding than ever within the soft heat of her maw.

Ropes groaned, head falling back, guiding her muzzle up and down, though she knew by then just how he liked it. She always did it just as he liked and that was all there was to it as he rocked and humped up into her soft, warm maw, needing her all the more. That was just why he was unable to bear it for a minute longer, pulling her up to sit astride him and take his cock deep into her. She faced away from him that time, looking out into the darkness of the night and headlights passing them by, though anyone who saw into the cab of Fyr's much-loved old truck would only have seen her cuddling in the lap of a lover.

The dragoness? Well, no one saw her.

They fucked like rabbits, Holly leaning forward onto the dashboard and forcing Fyr to drive even more slowly and carefully than ever, for some part of her still didn't want to see the skunk go through the windscreen. That would have been too far, though she may have had other thoughts about what she would have liked to do to Holly, none of them wholesome.

Climax after climax blasted through Holly as she cried out passionately, her need coming first and foremost, though each heated load from the cougar was much-needed too. There was nothing she craved more even as his rippling purrs rolled through her, their juices soaking his crotch and her inner thighs.

"Out."

That was no longer Fyr telling Holly what to do but Holly instructing the lower dragoness to leave her own bedroom. The guest bedroom would do nicely for her, piles of clothes appearing outside the master bedroom door as Holly stripped it of anything that remotely seemed like it could belong to the dragoness. It was hers to put her mark on and she made her first mark on the bed, squeezing her legs around Ropes as he hammered into her with ever-increasing, lustrous force.

Holly moaned, their juices slopping out messily onto the bed, her buttocks damp and her heart leaping with saucy relish. Fyr could do the laundry later.

Sometimes, she let Fyr back into the master bedroom so that she could watch how her husband filled her, slamming the headboard of the bed back into the wall with every thrust. They were far enough away to not disturb any neighbours, thankfully, but that did not make anything any better for the dragoness that they had cast out, the demon letting out the full force of his lustful wrath out onto holly as she took every one of his strokes like a pro. There simply seemed to be nothing at all that she and her body could not do for him, his wife forced to admit her inadequacy while she took what intimacy she could from the humiliation.

She only got her own paw those days, not even a stray lick of the cougar's cock. Sometimes, Holly made her clean her out of Ropes' cum too, though those times were fewer and farther between as they turned their attention on one another. She never even got to touch the cougar's cock anymore, longing for the smallest, simplest things that would have once not even caught her notice or attention at all.

"You're a slut if you like watching so much... You like your place here."

Holly had learned how to humiliate, relishing in the control, though that was still not Ropes' forte. It did not entertain him anywhere as much as it entertained her, Fyr whimpered and shaking her head, down on her knees in the back garden with nowhere to go.

12