Matriarch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no... Please..."

The flames in the fire pit danced and illuminated everything between jagged slices of shadow, Holly's expression cast into darkness more than it was lit up in any way. Yet she knew that the skunk was there before her, dominating, towering, seeming to have grown taller still, more muscled and strong than she used to be. Her fur was thicker with the encroach of winter but Fyr did not know how anything else could have come to be.

"Go on." Holly wiggled her toes for the dragoness. "I'm the head of his household now. It's only right that you kiss my paws. Give them a little rub. Give me the attention that I deserve."

Fyr obeyed, Holly sitting back in the deckchair and murmuring softly. Her hind paws were perfectly clean after her shower, the feel of lips on them strange and foreign, something that brought a rise of heat to her like nothing else.

"Ropes likes me better than you," she growled, watching how the dragon trembled from her and yet could not leave. "He always did. He would have fucked you if you ever did anything for him. Now, who's the one getting his dick while you're left out in that reeking guest bedroom?"

There was nothing wrong with the guest room, of course, but she wanted Fyr to be pushed down even further as her hind paws were kneaded, the massage good even if it was unwillingly taken. Holly sighed and, when she was ready, dragged the dragoness up to her pussy by the frills on either side of her head to get her muzzle between her thighs. Cum drooled from her well-used pussy in thick, heady slops of mess, though it was Fyr who cleaned it all up for her, her tongue working its way obediently deep to do the only thing left that she seemed at all good for around there.

"I'll have his baby too," Holly whispered in Fyr's ear, the dragoness quivering, sharp teeth tucked away softly. "I was going to have Hiss'... But not now. This is the cougar I should have claimed!"

The deed on that count, in fact, was already done, and Ropes and Holly celebrated with non-alcoholic wine: it took a lot to get a demon drunk anyway so anything that he drank he only did for the flavour. It was a celebration between the two of them and their new friends too, Ropes branching out into old groups and haunts that had once been his main connections to the mortal world, though there were other demons there too for Holly to meet. He was protective of her, the only one who had ever been able to fully satisfy her, though the skunk's eyes were apt to wander and further feeding on lusts shared could have been something to hold in mind for future delights.

Sex, after all, did not automatically equate to love for a demon.

Fyr drifted away. They barely noticed one day when she just wasn't there, fucking in the garden that night alone, the first frost clawing at the air. They wanted their pleasure and no more than that, howling and crying out, disturbing neighbours set further afield and struggling to keep straight faces on the phone as they blamed it on "wild animals". Once, even, Holly had tried to tell the officer who came by to speak to them about the noise complaints that it must have been a cougar roaming the area that had been so loud. It was only partly a lie. He didn't stay long, giving her allowances for being pregnant, even though she was not showing all that much as yet. It was something about the rosy glow to her cheeks, the gleam to her fur and the stance of her body, leaning back with her paw resting protectively on her belly that tipped him off.

But Fyr was gone.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Matriarch Pt. 02 Previous Part
Matriarch Series Info

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked Tommy turns future father-in-law into a cuckoldin Loving Wives
Rachael: Cuckold Wedding Ch. 01 Dominant bride thoroughly cuckolds groom with the best man.in Loving Wives
Shared Against my Will Husband binds me, helps his friends rape me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sleepy Betrayal My dad and my girlfriend can't stop fucking in their sleep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories