Matriarch Pt. 04

Story Info
The demon takes his perfect match and his wife leaves...
4.5k words
5.6k
6
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The divorce papers came through one morning and Ropes signed them without a second thought. That part of his life was over and he shrugged it off, though there would be fond memories to remain there. That did not mean that he had to carry the shackle of one mortal around with him forever when he had found someone even better than her.

One day, Fyr knocked on the door, her lips pressed into a hard, thin line.

"I've come to pick up the rest of my things."

Ropes let her in with a smile, for he held no bad feeling towards her, despite all that had come to pass between them. He left her be but there was still a skunk of his to please and he took her to bed with him, letting her arch onto all fours with the round of her pregnant belly showing more and more. Fyr passed the master bedroom door like a stranger, a holdall that she had not used since she was in college over her shoulder, dug out of the back of the boxes in the spare room.

"I'm staying with Kao now," she said, as if they were listening to her. "But I've got to get my things. All of my...stuff..."

There was no point as Holly cried out in orgasmic bliss, her tail flicking and shuddering. Once, that had been Fyr on the bed but she never had been able to take his strokes like Holly, not even as she watched then. The dragoness' folds moistened but she turned away before the curling twist of desire could come to fruition within her. It wasn't worth it. That wasn't her life anymore.

Holly's toes curled and flexed as she climaxed, thrusting her hips back at Ropes, begging him to fuck her harder even during her pregnancy. Somehow too he knew that her body could handle it, drinking down her lust even though he was fat and heavy on it already, feeling like a much larger cougar physically than he was for how he felt swollen with it. He couldn't not stop fucking her until she collapsed in a euphoric sprawl across the master bed, fucked unconscious. A smile stretched her lips wide and Holly whimpered even in her sleep, his cum trickling from her pussy and her tail hole alike. Soon, there would be more leaking from her, her breasts falling larger and heavier as her pregnancy progressed.

Fyr, however, was in the kitchen, sifting through for her belongings, her special little things, the mug from college that she had coveted and kept. There were a lot of precious things from a past life in there and she would linger for as long as she could, simply to make sure that she had everything that she could take on with her.

"What is that?"

She swallowed hard, pointing at Ropes' paw, a silver band around his finger. The cougar smiled, tail flicking as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I proposed to her and we're getting married. Surely you expected that by now, Fyr?"

By how she juddered back as if she had been struck, the dragoness clearly had not expected that. It was a shock to her and her system despite everything else, a strangled whimper straining in the back of her throat. Yet it could not break free as Ropes exerted his influence over her for the last time, sealing away any complain as she cast her eyes down.

"Yes...dear."

"You did divorce me, after all."

To Ropes, it was as if he was looking at an old life, something that had happened but was no longer part of the present. As a demon, he had lived for far too long to not be able to compartmentalise things far better than mortals, though he was sure already, turning his back on his ex-wife, that his new bride to be was wanting his attention already.

Ropes did not hear Fyr leaving as he passionately kissed his lover, French kissing her deeply as their tongues twined together. There was no telling where one of them ended and the other began as they twisted themselves up in lustful positions, the rise of her stomach only making some of them a little too difficult to complete anymore. Holly groaned for him, her eyes blazing, and he could not resist her any longer, bending her legs back towards her shoulders -- but not all the way to test the limits of her flexibility -- thrusting his aching hard-on into her tail hole.

"Ohhh..."

Her moans rose loud and clear for him even as two tentacles joined in on the fun, shoving themselves into her pussy and pounding her roughly, her hips rising and falling sharply in an attempt to meet them. In all honesty, it was mostly the rocking of the well-worn mattress that bounced her back up to meet the cougar's thrusts but Holly liked to think it was her, pinned in such a position that she could not have gotten out of it if she tried. But she didn't want to be anywhere else at all as his cock pounded her, slamming in harder and fast, the entire length of his slick length disappearing into her tail hole with each stroke.

Holly moaned, unable to contain herself. She needed him so desperately and it finally felt like the dragoness who had always been lurking in the background was finally gone. There was a life for them, together, after her departure and Holly clung to the cougar as he ground into her, his tentacles matching his pace so that the slut of a skunk was never truly left without either one of her holes being filled. It was all as she wanted it to be, even as the cougar grew rougher and rougher with her.

His claws dug into her legs, the thighs beckoning with sweet, thick flesh, perfectly rounded and yet strong with layers of muscle coiled underneath. Her body knew what it wanted, what it craved, and the cougar was only too eager to unleash his true demonic lust on her. She could take it, he was confident, yowling and blazing onward as his eyes glowed with the passion of the underworld. The white opened up into a new colour that had no name in the mortal realm, wisps of darkness floating out from his eyes as if they were simmering and burning for her even then.

Holly witnessed none of that, her eyes closed, but she did feel how her mouth was stuffed with another tentacle, worming its way into her throat as she hacked and gulped around it. Her gag reflex had been more and more tamed from their recent fun, however, and she allowed her body to relax until it pulled back, though she would have to snatch gulps of air between thrusts. It was just like a cock and could climax like a dick too, the cougar taking his pleasure from his tentacles alone if the notion so pleased him.

It was not right that he had to hide his tentacles and the skunk's paws caressed him even as he fucked her, muffled cries rising, orgasmic bliss swirling around. One climax crashed into the next and the next as if there was no longer anything to distinguish between them, Ropes' snarls the loudest of all, trembling on the very edge of breaking into a roar. He couldn't stop himself from pounding her, fucking her, slamming in with enough force to make the whole bed frame complain, even though it was not that old. The bed shook as she cried out for more, always more, around the muffling muting of his tentacle, though his final tentacle had wrapped itself around her tits too. His body adored how she was changing gin her pregnancy, his virility showing in her fertility, moans colliding, his seed flowing into her.

He swapped to her pussy but the skunk barely noticed. She was too busy clinging to him, stroking his tentacles, even pushing her tits up and together into a cleavage for him. Her fur tingled as if an electric current was throbbing through her, her whole body overcome with an otherworldly power, the first touch of the demon world coming over her.

Holly cried out and yet barely was with herself even as she rose, though she had no recollection at all of getting on top of him. It was as if something had pulled her there but Ropes looked just as startled as she did, grunting deep in the back of his throat as she straddled his hips. His creamy seed trickled from her anal ring and she could not clench down, her holes pleasantly gaping, though his tentacles readily plunged back into her tail hole, leaving her soaked and stretched cunt for him.

"Unnff... Fuck... It's...so..." She could barely get her words out, clinging to his paws as she twisted back and forth, unable to control or contain herself. "More... Something...big!"

For once, she was not talking about his cock but the power of the demon world seeping into her, making her more than what she was. Her muscles were stronger already but his influence helped her the rest of the way, her thick fur rendering her bulkier but in a good way, a way that would convey power to anyone and everyone that laid eyes on her. She still looked like Holly but her green hair was thicker and even more lustrous than before, coming down past her shoulder blades, the changes to her minute on their own but all adding up. Her tail lifted, thicker and fuller, a dominating feature, and her lightly swollen breasts heaved with every breath, the skunk presenting herself as a true demon's mate for the first time.

Ropes growled. He couldn't stop himself but neither could he thrust back up into her as her knees pinned him in place, Holly regaining some sense of herself in a passionate moment, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Well, well, well... Seems a demon has met his match...in the matriarch."

She was no demon but she was better than that, boasting no powers bar what she had naturally come with, her lips parted for a full-throated moan that was even louder than any that she had given before. Her hips rocked and ground, pounding her pussy down onto his cock with wild abandon, hair flying about her shoulders, fur ruffling with every grind of her hips as if it was being caressed by a stray breeze. There was no sweat on her body for it was all exertion that she was already well used to, fitter and stronger than ever and hungry for more.

He would find so much more with his kinky skunk in times to come but that night was the turning point, the beginning of something new between the demon and the matriarch, his true match and partner that he should always have been with right from the beginning. She arched her back when she drew off his cock just to show off her power, slamming back down onto his shaft to plunge it into her tail hole, his creamy loads dumped wherever he pleased. Thick seed slopped down her thighs, not because the cougar's orgasms were particularly voluminous but as he had cum inside her holes so many times already that it could not help but slurp lewdly out, dripping in thick, fat globs.

One session was not enough, though they had to get in food for the house after all that, Holly cleaning up mostly, though her fur remained lightly musky with the hint of the demon's essence. Her scent too clung to him, forever marking them as owned by one another, and they would have to deal with that for the rest of their lives as they hopped into their new car -- a flash, sporty thing that Holly felt just perfect in -- to head out. It wasn't the best for fucking in, that much was true, but who needed that when she could just bend over the hood anytime for him anyway?

They didn't make it to the supermarket in time, however, Holly kissing his cheek, lips nibbling down the line of his jaw and lower still to his neck.

"Now..." She murmured throatily, her eyes intent. "I want you now."

The matriarch would have him wherever she pleased too and Ropes could only obey her, pulling over with a moan on his lips and darting into what seemed to be some kind of grassy area with her: a park. There were trees, however, to cover their tryst, and he lunged into the cool shade of them, damp leaves softening underfoot, their shoes more than enough to protect their paws in that case. With his lover pressed up to a tree, he fucked her raw, swapping between her pussy and her tail hole as if it was nothing at all. The demon's lips pulled back from his teeth as he snarled out loud, his need growing, wanting her even though he had already fed and taken his fill from her that day.

Whereas Holly's need had tempered, getting everything she needed now that Fyr was good and proper out of the picture, it was the demon who lusted for his matriarch more and more, growling deep in the back of his throat. Each stroke of his cock pounding into her fertile pussy made him want her all the more, his tentacles sweeping around to cradle the swell of her stomach tenderly. There was time for sweetness, of course, between them, but that did not stop the confused drumming of his mind, demonic powers flitting back and forth in the back of his mind.

What did he want? What did he need? For once in his life in the mortal realm, the demon had found himself without the need to have anything at all, a very strange thing indeed. Everything that he could have possibly have needed to feel full and satisfied was already right there before him, the skunk arching back at him, powerfully braced against the rough bark of the tree as if it was nothing at all. His tentacles wondrously traced down her arms, feeling out the new muscle that had grown there without detracting at all from her feminine figure. Why, she even looked more enticing than before in her softening winter garb, her coat of fur thickening, eyes dark and sultry that she moaned out his name.

"Ropes..."

The slap of his hips on her backside echoed through the field and they remembered, in unison, the time that they had gone out for a picnic in the cornfield in the middle of the night. That had not been all that long ago but the air had been warmer then, enough so that they could take it slowly and sweetly without caring for becoming cold. The hint of winter, however, was on the air right then and there and he had to keep thrusting, keeping his lover warm as his tentacles snaked around her tits, groping and squeezing.

Yet there was something different about her breasts, something wet seeping down his tentacles in a little trickle, though it felt warm too before it cooled.

He panted heavily, cooling down, emptying a load of cum into her, though the height of orgasm no longer was the pinnacle of their bodies coming together, as good as it made the two of them feel. The skunk's juices slopped messily down his shaft as he pulled out, leaving her pussy devout in a slick, gleaming cream-pie, his cum oozing out, yet he inspected his tentacles curiously. Just where had that wetness come from, shining in the light of the crescent moon?

"What's this?"

Holly chuckled throatily, flicking her tail up a little higher for him, ready again for another round.

"I wondered when you'd notice that, darling... I've started lactating. Early, yes, still got a few months of my belly growing to go, but I suppose it's just your effect on me..."

They didn't question why her breasts had begun lactating so quickly but Ropes' lips closed around each nipple in turn, the skunk's breath catching as she clung to his head.

"Oh, Ropes... Oh, so sensitive!"

She twitched and squirmed as if she could not bear it, licking her lips, twisting her head, doing absolutely everything at all that she could think of to bear through the sudden onslaught of sensation. Electric thrills shot through her straight from her nipples, far more than a mere erogenous zone but so sensitive and tantalising that she could not keep herself still. It was a strange sensation indeed to feel her milk being drawn from her with the slurp of his lips and the lap of her tongue, yet his swallowing aroused her further. A low growl built in her throat, the cougar's eyes flitting up to her as she unleashed it.

"Home. Now."

For what she longed for was the softness of home, the warmth of homely comforts in the house that she had made her own, her very own home. Everything bad that had come to be in her past no longer mattered when she let Ropes pick her up and pin her against the wall of the shower, water soaking their fur, wetting it down flat to their skin. His cock eased into her tail hole but she needed more than that, his tentacles around her breasts, the wall supporting her back with her legs around his waist. He didn't even need to hold her up in such a position, so close that all he needed to do was to take his pleasure from her, squeezing and manipulating her tits so that her milk leaked from them.

It took a little practice on his part but a demon would always be good at everything sexual and Ropes was no exception to the rule as he brought his wife -- the paperwork had all gone through at long last -- to orgasm over and over. Her pussy practically gushed, squirting as her body was forced into a high that she had not yet truly experienced, squealing and clinging to him, caught up in the moment. Yet it was the pleasure gleaned from her heavy, milk-laden, too sensitive breasts that sent her over the edge in such a tangible way, feeling every muscle in her body contracting, how her body desperately tried to escape it even as her mind leaned hungrily into it. What her mind wanted and what her body wanted were sometimes two opposing forces and yet that could not truly be helped as the skunk was forced, happily, through fiery climaxes, her veins laced with such heat that it was a wonder that she did not demand that the cougar turned the heat on the shower down.

But they needed to be in the shower for the milky trickles pouring from her tits, flowing down her body, though they were washed away before they had a chance to stain her fur, which was why they were taking that manner of pleasure in the shower. The bath too would be an option for such messier play if they didn't want to hire in a cleaning service again, preferring their privacy over paying to have their mess professionally cleaned up after the fact. And wasn't it better that they were left to their own private devices and no one had to worry about any mess at all as it swirled down the drain?

He did not linger in orgasm, cream filling her anal passage, slickening the path of his cock. It had been a while since they had actually had to use lube but it was always handy if they needed it, his tentacles slipping into her pussy, two taking turns pounding her, though they remained plugged into her sensitive entrance, ensuring that that part of her cunny was stretched at all times. Her nipples were so sensitive though that he could get her off repeatedly only by sucking on them, his muzzle dipping reverently to her breasts.

Ropes nuzzled between them with due reverence between sampling her sweet cream all over again, moaning around her flesh as the soft vibrations from his purring lips travelled into her body. Holly arched against him, tail twitching where it was pressed up even over her head, and he knew that she was in yet another climax, one blending so seamlessly into mere bliss and back again that it was impossible for even him to keep track. All the demon knew was that he wanted to keep drinking, everything soft and purring and warm, loving the moments stretching out between them, finally with all that he could have ever wanted in the world come together.

A demon could not have realised that they needed that gentle touch too with a mortal but she was his matriarch, the perfect match that Fyr could never have been. As her milk flowed down his throat, the skunk eventually squirmed and forced him to put her down, but all she did was drop to her knees with raw need instead to take his cock into her mouth. Swallowing the full length of his meat, she knelt up as high as she could to press her tits up close to him, milky rivulets tracing paths down her breasts before they were washed away by the water.

12