Matriarch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed her breasts around his cock, letting him see how much bigger and fuller they were, adoring his body as he spent so much time adoring hers, giggling softly as she recovered herself.

"Mm, there's so much more to do with these now..."

Despite the changes in Holly, her playful, youthful side, the skunk remaining herself throughout it all, Ropes' heart warming for her all the more. Maybe he would not have loved her so much if she had changed completely, things between them falling apart. Yet all things between them only came to grow and grow, swelling with the passion of their hearts as her tongue flitted teasingly across the head of his cock every time he pushed through the voluptuous tease of her tits.

Still... All moments had to come down, even as he spent a load on her breasts. She stood and kissed him and the moment between them was taken down for the evening, their breathing slowly returning to normal as they washed each other off, fingers playing between muscles, stroking and massaging through the cleaning. There was tenderness to be had there too and Ropes rolled his head back, tentacles falling limp, moaning with something that, for once, was not wrapped up in sexual need.

He wrapped his lover up in a warm, fluffy towel straight from the tumble drier, cosy and tucked up on the bed as she relaxed with a cup of hot chocolate, frothing with cream. He'd even hidden the little pink marshmallows in there that she liked in there so that she would find them as little surprise when she was sipping the sweet, chocolatey treat.

"My love..."

He purred, cuddling up behind her, though lying on the bed was not the best position to enjoy hot drinks in. he just didn't want to be far from her, not needing clothes while he cuddled her, Holly's stomach large and round, bigger than could be expected for that stage of her pregnancy but all healthy, very much so. The doctor had said so and she poured over the sonogram in her paw with a smile tugging at her lips, the cougar resting his head on her shoulder so that he could see too.

"That's them... That's our baby. Our little cub. Oh, Ropes..."

He kissed her neck, though he was not enticing her to sex that time, tail lashing the air.

"Yes, darling. And they're going to grow up so big and strong with us to look after them, you to guide them."

Holly smiled, tipping her muzzle down shyly.

"Oh, but Ropes... I don't have the experience that you have."

He turned her muzzle to his, kissing her cheek, her muzzle and, finally, her lips.

"You won't need to when you're already a natural."

She blushed and he held her close, his tentacles pulling her back snug to his chest while his paws went to her stomach, tipping her a little further to the side so that he could get his arm under and around her too. It was not the most comfortable of positions but it was what he wanted as he cuddling her in close, protecting her with every drop of his being he had to give.

Everything he had now belonged to the skunk, which was just the way it should have been clear before. It had always been so, he just hadn't realised it before he'd met her. What he'd had with Fyr had been special but it had not been the true path of fate for a demon and he finally saw that, purring throatily as his lover snuggled into his arms. The moment was soft and peaceful and everything that he could have ever wanted it to be, never again wanting to see it come to an end.

She was all that he had craved without knowing what he'd been searching for, spending his life fucking femfur after femfur when he had only had to wait for his skunk. Of course, a demon would have had to have fed in the meantime anyway and it only meant that he was enjoying his life all the more, yet he had not known that the hunger in him was a sense of hunting, not solely needing to feed. Although they fucked daily, he did not need to anymore to satisfy himself, merely enjoying it, a single session allowing him to get everything that he needed and more from the skunk.

Ropes purred, nuzzling into the back of her head, inhaling the scent of her softly drying hair. There was nowhere else that he would rather be and his sweet Holly felt the same about him too. She had not the words for him as yet but their love was true and passionate, their partnership one between demon and mortal that would shake the fabric of the ages.

Holly murmured in his arms, on the edge of drifting off to sleep. Ropes smiled, the glow of his eyes softening at the corners.

Everything was perfect now that he had his matriarch.

And only time would tell how things would grow between them.


12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Matriarch Pt. 03 Previous Part
Matriarch Series Info

Similar Stories

Of Camping and Breeding A bear anthro is bred by his partner...in Fetish
A Family's First Experience Pt. 01 A fenpil anthro sleeps while his daughter pleases him...in NonHuman
Forcing Talra An anthro bird slave is forced anally...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her First Time with Her Father A cougar anthro lusts for her demonic father...in Fetish
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories