Matriarch Pt. 05

Story Info
Loving the perfect match of a demon's matriarch...
6.3k words
5.1k
5
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

"Mmm... Good morning, sexy..."

Holly grinned as she rolled over into her cougar's arms, Ropes' arms wrapped around her, along with his tentacles. Well, what else did one expect a demon to hug a lover with, after all? The skunk fit there perfectly, his body melding to suit her, though the bed in the master bedroom with the new headboard was fresh and clean, only bought a week or so ago.

The pregnant skunk, after all, had not wanted to sleep on the bed of his ex-wife... Not after her scent had faded from the house that had not belonged to her at first, the house that she had, in a way, twisted and turned to her own devious means. And just where had it ended Holly up, in the arms of a demon cougar that adored her and had even left his wife for her? To say that the two of them were the perfect match was an understatement, surprising even that one skunk had managed to turn the life of a demon in the mortal realm upside-down.

Holly smirked, his purrs rolling over her. Considering the rise of her moderately pregnant stomach too, there was no going back on what had been done. And either would Holly have wanted to turn back the clocks even in the slightest. Despite everything that had happened, the turmoil of losing her boyfriend and Ropes' wife moving out too, she was happy with how things were, snuggling into a soft, warm bed on a Sunday morning with no worries at all in the world.

Ropes worked but she didn't need to - not yet. She would be busy enough for a few years looking after their little cougar-skunk cub, the hybrid offspring who was growing in her womb even then. Holly's paw rested protectively on her stomach, the round of it impossible to miss, murmuring softly in the back of her throat, though the murring and mumbling was for the sake of the little one only. She liked to think that they could hear her, even in there, and there was even suggestion in her many books that talking to the youngster waiting to be born, growing all the while, would be heard by them, if not remembered in the active mind.

Holly liked the thought of that. She liked the thought very much. And, so, she sung to them often, letting them grow stronger inside her, their body whole and feeling quite impatient to be born even then.

"It's too early for them to be kicking, love..."

Ropes purred to her, kissing her shoulder, turning her towards him as the fall of his tail lay over her hip, comfortable in the moment. He'd never been so simply at home with another fur, though he had thought that he had gotten there with Fyr. But there was something different to Holly that had drawn him in, his demonic self still full and fat and satisfied after feeding on her sexual desire the night before - something that had never before happened with Fyr! No matter how many times he had fucked his wife, his ex-wife, he had never felt full in the demonic sense, the way that he truly fed.

Food was all well and good...but feeding on sexual lust and energy...that was what a demon of lust craved. It was what he needed to survive and continue on, which was the base essential of living and surviving, but Holly gave all of that to him in spades.

The skunk groaned softly as his lips closed around a nipple, a tentacle squeezing her other breast. She was already sensitive there, with her breasts swelling during her pregnancy, but it helped some that she was lactating too. The cougar had been obsessed with her tits since they had begun lactating and she was not about to let that change as she cradled his head to her chest.

It could have been purely functional but Ropes made it sensual in how his tongue swirled around her breast, flicking her nipple, drop after drop of milk building to a flow. She groaned softly, not wanting to disturb the moment too much, hips rocking back and forth, barely able to contain her lust. It was there for her to take and yet she wanted him to take so very much from her too, gulping hard as he swallowed down every drop of milk that she had to give him. And the two of them had found that there was a lot left in her tits to be pleased and adored, the cream seductive to the demon even as he lusted after her body too...

"Mmmph..." The cougar moaned, eyes-half lidded, just a glowing, white slit where his iris-less eyes showed through. "Mmm..."

He didn't need to say anything, though the trembling, soft vibrations from his lips flowed into her tits, seducing and tickling them. Any sensation given willingly to such sensitive flesh was due to please her and yet he kept going, swapping to her other breast with milk spilling luxuriously from the corners of his lips as if he could not take the time to swallow it all down. It was a mess that he would clean up with his tongue, ensuring that not a single drop went to waste, moaning around her tit-flesh, teeth digging in very lightly without breaking the skin.

It had the desired effect as Holly moaned throatily, rolling up to him, trying to get her paws under her and braced even though he already had her right where she needed to be. She could not rise when he was engaged in suckling on her, drawing down heady gulp after gulp of her milk, the essence and the cream that was so carnal and primal at the same time. It sated a deeply-seated need in the cougar's soul, the demonic twisting calling for more, and he grunted softly, tongue swirling around and around her nipple, coaxing more forth as he suckled.

"Mm... Oh, Ropes... Ah... Ropes!"

His tentacles, all four of them, could not be idle. Her body was there to be adored and he could not wait, had to play, had to tease and bring her to an explosive high, regardless of the fact that he was not hungry in that moment. He didn't need to feed and yet his entire being was wrapped up in making his sweet skunk feel good. Her orgasm loomed, though it was a warming presence and not a darkening one, and Ropes hissed softly around her breast, as much as the sound was muffled.

He could not pull away until her orgasm was done, tentacles sliding around her thighs, parting them lusciously for him, thrusting not one but two tentacles deep into her hot and ready pussy. It never failed to entice him just how easily he could thrust into her, her body always welcoming him, but that was just another nuance as to why she was his perfect match, bodies twisting and writhing in perfect synchronisation, made for one another as much as any two beings possibly could be. His tentacles thrust deep, squeezed up against one another so that not an inch of space inside her was wasted, shoving all the way up to her innermost barrier, after which there could be no penetration. Not without hurting her, of course, and that simply wasn't something that Ropes was at all eager to do...

Love, after all, turned a demon away from that darker side of living.

Holly squeaked, twisting and bucking, writhing in his grasp, though she had no control over how he thrust her over the edge into orgasm. She lost all sense of time and place, her reality bucking right along with her, the slurp of her folds squeezing around his tentacles as lewd as anyone may have liked. The skunk shivered, lips parted, no sound coming out over the delightful high of their bodies coming together. It was all she wanted, all she craved, ripples of ecstasy claiming her, dominating her body, sending her to another dimension of lust from which she could always return.

But maybe she did not want to, not even as Ropes broke from her breast, kissing up her neck to the line of her soft jaw and her lips, tongue slipping inside. It was one of the many reasons that she was so horny to him, for it was an addiction of sorts too as her life twisted and turned, bringing her back to Ropes and the bedroom all over again. Her hips rose and she was barely away of him giving her just the tiniest bit of backdoor stimulation, teasing over the bud of her pucker, a flicker and a tingle that was enough to have her hips lifting more fervently. Her legs trembled, pushing up her pussy as if she was craving more, though it would take an awful lot more than that to stop her from wanting him, to actually bring lines of exhaustion to her body.

"Mmm... My cougar is randy this morning!"

She kissed him fiercely, rolling so that she was on top, riding him, his cock naturally finding the pucker of her tail hole. It was an offer that he took whole-heartedly, yowling as she sank onto him, taking him deep. Her body knew just how much to relax to take him inside, her throat trembling with a hardly restrained growl. She'd never thought, before Ropes, that anal would have been the thing for her but there was something more carnal and dirty about it that lured her in. Maybe it reminded her, just a little bit, of how their relationship had started. She moaned. Cheating was not the best way to begin a relationship but she could hardly believe just where it had brought her, the delight coursing through her body, pushing her on so eagerly into yet another high.

The skunk's howl cut through the bedroom as Ropes powered up into her with a snarl to match hers. She was more feral and more beautiful than ever in that moment, her fur thicker, hair wilder, the green spill of it flaring out from her shoulders with more volume than ever before. Ropes bared his teeth in a feral grin, slamming up, the bed bouncing and squeaking under their combined weight. There was no concern for her pregnant belly in such a position, the two of them quite happy that the youngster within would be safe and protected, bouncing on him, her hips rising and falling as her buttocks came down heavily on his thighs.

"Unnff... Yes... Yes!"

Holly's hiss rolled over him, Ropes' claws pricking into her thighs, dragging her down, his desire for her only mounting all the more, a fervent pulse of need that could only be satisfied by one thing alone. The tightness of her anal entrance closed around him, tighter at the pucker than inside her delectable warmth, luring him on. Holly cried out, breasts leaking, milk soaking her chest and trailing down her stomach where it soaked into the darker fur there too, whimpering and grunting, not caring how she presented herself to him. He saw her in her purest, rawest form and that was all there was to it, a passion in her heart driving her on as she rode him. Her pussy squeezed down, drooling around nothing, though she wanted so much more too, groaning harshly, breath raking through her lungs and windpipe.

"Fuck... Harder!"

Her tail hole was so tight that he had to put more and more force into his thrusts, the two of them revelling in the deliciousness of the moment. It was there for them to take and there was no sensation leftover that was going to stop them from enjoying themselves completely and utterly, a moan rising, twisting into another. There was no moment in which there was no passion to be adored as Holly tightened even further around him, craving and wanting, her head thrown back. That the bare expanse of her vulnerable throat was on show was no matter to her, perfectly safe with her lover and everything he did for her.

Holly snarled, lips pulling back from her teeth as if she was a predator species too, though even that was strange enough in a moment like that. She grunted thickly, lips pressing back together, the need to orgasm pounding up within her like the thrust of his dick, stretching her open. Tentacles plunged into her pussy without any warning and she screamed out her climax, bucking and twisting on his cock, hips rocking back and forth, tail flagged all the way up. All her body was concerned with was the delight of passion, the high that she craved over and over again, Ropes holding her fast, regardless of how his claws pricked into her hips, digging in more viciously than had been the case when she'd "just" been a skunk.

In that moment, she was so much more than that, Ropes' eyes locking adoringly onto her, drinking in her essence. He shot his load up under her tail but there was not a moment in which to relax, his cock remaining hard as he thrust and thrust, the cougar so caught up in lust that stopping then would have been entirely untoward. He moaned out loud, matching her groan for groan, throat tight with emotion that he had never thought that he would feel again, hissing through his teeth as he seeded her tight pucker.

Again and again, as the morning wore on, they fucked. There was nowhere else for the two of them to be and they took full advantage of that, bodies coming together over and over again until even the demon collapsed in a purring mess, tentacles limp and tail dangling lightly over the side of the bed.

"Mmm... I love you..."

Holly murmured something by way of reply but he was purring in sleep already, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth softly, lightly.

Sometimes there was time for that too.

*

Things were easier for Ropes out in public with a wife who did not care any longer for him to hide that he was a demon. He shook his head at how open she was with him, holding his paw, even not minding the fact that he kept his tentacles out more often. Of course, she got sidelong looks out and about and others stepped away from them, though Holly mocked them for being scared, for discriminating where eyes averted.

"What's the matter? Never seen a cat with tentacles, have you? Your loss, darling!"

She winked and licked her lips saucily, scaring off a stag who had been scowling before she'd latched onto him with her attention. No one would stand up to Holly and Ropes laughed, sliding an arm around her waist to draw her in closer and ensure too that she did not harass any more nervous bystanders.

"Honey... You don't have to do that. It's nice to be out, that's it. We don't have to worry about what others think."

Holly frowned.

"I guess... I do know that, but I don't like how they look at you. I don't like that they're scared of you. There are so many different furs in the world - why are they funny about a cougar that just has tentacles and pale eyes?"

Ropes blinked, shaking his head.

"It would make them more comfortable if I wore my contacts again, to hide that glow, but it just doesn't seem...worth it anymore. Seriously, I'm happy to deal with this. It's better this way, because now I have you."

"Aww..."

Blushing, Holly pressed in close to kiss him tenderly, though she did have to push down her desire for him, as difficult as that was to do at times. They were out in public and that was just one of many things that a fur did not do in public, as much fun, honestly, as it would have been to shove him down on a bench and mount him right then and there on the sidewalk.

A day off, however, meant that they didn't have to rush around, even though they were out that day to head to the supermarket. Conveniently, it happened to be near the park and, well, Holly and Ropes had not had many more traditional dates even when he had been with his ex-wife. Things had changed so much then, especially with her pregnancy, and the cougar walked along lightly with his paw in hers, thumb rubbing softly over the back of her paw and knuckles.

"It's such a nice day," he murmured, speaking quietly to keep their conversation between them. "And it's made all the more lovely for being here with you."

Holly blushed, waving him off, though he did not release her paw from his as she pulled away, their arms stretched out between them like a thread that would not break.

"Hah! You're just saying that because you think you're going to get some later on, you kinky cat..."

No one was near and she grinned as she scooted in close, hitching her leg up against his hip as his tentacles helped position her. It put their crotches in close as they pressed into a rocky platform that extended out over the lake that was in the centre of the park, built outward with a deck that was romantic for lovers. But they were not there to merely take in the sights but relive parts of Holly's younger years that were softer and sweeter than even his tender kisses teasingly peppering her lips and muzzle.

"Mm... What's got you being all sweet today then?"

Holly nuzzled into his neck, the plastic bag rustling in her paw as she held it aside, though it was not at the forefront of her mind at that time.

"Hm..." Ropes bopped her nose with a tentacle, drawing a squeak from the surprised skunk. "I think it's just being with you. How can I not be like this when everything has come out so perfectly?"

Of course, the ones that were cast aside in the process were not mentioned, but, even then, it would have been a blessing to them to be set free. It was no justice to them to stay in unhappy relationships, however brutal the endings had been. Though it would have been intriguing too to see just how their lives had turned out...

With one last kiss, Holly towed her lover gently down to the smaller pontoons pushing out over the lake, something that fisher-furs used to cast their lines out from, though they were perfectly stable. The ducks there knew just what she was there for, mallards swarming along with coots and moorhens, ducking and bobbing, water lapping up around their waterproof feathers.

"Here they come!"

It was a childish glee that filled Holly as she reached into the bag for the little bit of bread that she had brought along, the stale stuff that no one wanted to eat leftover from the week. There were special duck pellets in there too, which she'd been told were better for the birds than bread on its own, but with the turn of the weather into the autumn months, it had to be more difficult for them to find all the food that they needed. And it would be even harsher for them in the winter months.

Holly sighed. She remembered being hungry in winter, especially over the school vacations, when there had not been enough food to go around her household. As the oldest, she'd made sure that her younger siblings got the lion's share, even sharing food from her plate to theirs, which only put her at a disadvantage, though she'd known it had to be done. It was her choice and she didn't regret it at all, Ropes carefully funnelling money back to her family too now that they were married and official, ensuring that they never again fell on hard times. It was funny how being a demon led to others avoiding him and yet pushed his career higher and higher, his influence unparalleled.

Still, no one in her family was going to go hungry again and neither would she, her stomach warm from a full breakfast as she cast out food to the ducks, such little souls, so that they too would not fall on harder times. It was all that she could do and Ropes joined her, dipping his paw into the tub of pellets, sweeping his arm back behind his head and flinging them far out so that the smaller, less aggressive and forthright birds would have a chance too.

Holly laughed.

"Good throw!"

The calls of the birds and the quacks resounding were all she needed to feel relaxed, to go back to a quieter time, a simpler time, even though she did not have anything in her life that she felt the need to escape from either. All was as it was meant to be as they shared the moment, Ropes using his tentacles to help open the plastic bag for her, one that had been crumpled up and shoved to the back of the cupboard, yet always seems to come out when it was time to go out to feed the ducks, one of Holly's favourite things to do. Sometimes it was the little things like that that made up a life together and that was only then becoming something that Ropes appreciated more, even coming to treasure it.

12