Matriarch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was something more than what he had had...before.

The ducks were fed and the shopping was to be done, but that was easy enough with everyone giving them a wide berth. It helped a little when they were trying to hustle and hasten through the supermarket, having spent too long without being "close" to one another, lusts rising. Ropes was better at controlling that side of himself than she was, still needing to learn when she could let that raw and feral side of her lust out to play while still carrying on with normal, daily life: it would come in time. Still, a little touch and brush of their fur against one another while one was reaching for cereal or Ropes holding Holly while she leaned over into the cart, her stomach getting in the way even though she was not particularly huge yet, his crotch pressing up to her hip.

"Mmm..." She giggled, glancing back at him. "Thank you, darling, but don't you think you're a little bit too close there?"

Ropes blinked, but there was nothing innocent about it.

"I think I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

Holly shivered, his tentacles sliding under her jacket as they walked close together, struggling to steer the cart down into the drinks aisles, though it was just as well that they were almost done. Her pussy tensed, expecting something that could not quite yet come, and Ropes took a chance while eyes were averted, worming a tentacle between her thighs where her essence warmed through.

"You're so hot for me, princess..."

Holly gulped, throat working, jaws moving, but there were no words to come out that would not have been swallowed up in a moan. She could only grunt a reply, heat rising to her neck and cheeks, and try to keep going, rushing a little when she wanted to be out and with him, riding him so viciously in the car that the whole vehicle bounced and creaked, showing off to everyone what was going on.

Oh, it was hard, though Ropes' shaft strove to swell even as he controlled himself. He could feel the little barbs trying to plump up, even then, fleshing out, his need rising, following Holly's sexy arse down to the checkout lines, which could not go quickly enough for him. He purred and nuzzled her cheek, that touch enough to bring a rise of goose flesh to her skin, though he knew that everything was going to come to that seductive high soon enough. He only had to be patient, tail flicking back and forth softly, paying for them both, their joint accounts finally all set up after the hassle of financials after the initial split. It was easier that way.

He pushed the cart back to the car, though it was Holly that unloaded everything in a fervour, near enough throwing things into the back of the car just to get things done. Ropes chuckled, trying to slow her, though that was difficult enough as he wanted the same thing, the bulge in his jeans rising. It made an obvious shape in the front of his clothes and his tentacles twirled rampantly, not knowing that they had to restrain themselves, for that was something too that was simply not in the nature of being a demon.

"Come on, honey..."

Holly dragged him into the car, lips crashing clumsily to his, tongues tangling and twisting, lust rising headily. The doors may have been barely closed and they may have been in public but that was not about to stop her from kissing him so deeply, grasping the front of his coat to draw him in closer, passion mounting. Her pussy tried to close down on an imaginary partner, whimpering and groaning softly, her cougar responding in kind as his ears slipped back.

"Mmm... My queen, we have to go home."

He purred throatily, starting the car, taking control while he didn't allow room for her to argue, as much as Holly grumbled and pouted. She wasn't about to let him push her off for too long, however, as they pulled out of the parking lot, her nose delving down to his crotch and fingers fussing with his belt and the button on his jeans, trying to get everything done in one instant. She moaned, pushing on, not caring anything more for the day she was leaving behind, her lust so high that she would take anything at all that she could get in that moment.

Ropes grunted, putting a little too much pressure on the gas pedal as his speed crept up, chuffing lightly under his breath as she managed to free his erection. Her lips wasted not a moment more in devouring his hot length, drawing him sultrily into the back of her mouth as she gulped and swallowed it down. He could barely keep his hips pinned down in the seat, rocking and humping up, his lips pressed together against a yowl that was well on its way to heralding the loss of control.

It was just too seductive to feel her sliding her lips over his shaft, tongue swirling around the tip, the sensitive glands eager for her attention as she eased the skin of his uncut cock back with her paw around the base of his dick. It only took a drop of sensation to push a lover that far and she whimpered, all the same, twisting back and forth, head bumping his arm, though he wouldn't have stopped driving when there was nowhere suitably secluded for them to pull over. No, he would have to keep going as her tongue pressed up to the underside of his cock, an extra nuance of sensation that had him grunting softly in the back of his throat, wanting more, always more...

He was fortunate that the skunk was so amenable to him, her throat working as she swallowed his pre-cum, the steady "splurt" of it something that was inevitable in the grand scheme of things. It didn't matter to the cougar that he had only gotten off a few hours ago, already randy and ready to go all over again, groaning in the back of his throat while his demonic side yearned to give in to his passion. Screw the road, screw the car! It didn't want to wait, wanted to bend her over the seat and shove his own backside back against the window of the car while he humped her furiously and fiercely like there was no tomorrow.

His mind went there while his body remained in place, moaning out loud, his lips pulling back from his teeth in a feral snarl. While her mouth seduced his shaft, his mind saw her bent over, her arse raised, cock ploughing home. Her pussy opened up around him in his mind's eye, deeper and pushing, spreading her open, his dick back where it belonged. Even though life had to go along outside the bedroom, it was simply too much for him to hold back in that moment, grunting and howling, snarling like the beast he was.

He had to have her, had to fuck her, breed her, seeing her stomach swell over and over again. Her mouth could do such wonderful things to him but it was her cunt that was the main event, huffing and grunting in the driver's seat as he lusted for that divinity of her pussy above all else. There didn't always need to be tenderness between them when he wanted her so badly, humping and heavily, chest shuddering with the need to breathe, even though he could hold his breath for longer than most mortals, even in such a situation. His hips juddered up, fur damp with sweat, his inner thighs fragrant with soft musk that only drew his lover in all the more.

She would not stop, could not stop, not until he had reached his high, passion slipping in the tease of her lips. Holly moaned around him, letting the soft vibrations from her lips travel down his cock, stimulating even his balls, which usually only felt the touch of her lips and tongue. He bucked and thrust, spearing up into her muzzle, though he was closer and closer to the point of no return, fingers sliding and tightening around the steering wheel.

"Fuck, Holly... I'm..."

He didn't have to give her any warning at all and yet he felt as if he had to even in that moment, his stomach lurching, other cars passing him on the road, no one else at all knowing as to what they were doing. Well, he thought there might have been one truck driver that peered in from a higher-level cab and raised an eyebrow at him, but everyone knew that they saw some shit on the roads. Ropes would not be the first that they caught getting head nor the last either!

Yet he could not hold back as his nuts ached and churned, feeling tighter before the first spurt of cum poured into the back of Holly's mouth. The skunk was not ready, despite his warning, moaning around him, cum dribbling out of the corners of her lips and down to his crotch, slopping back along his length. She groaned around him, letting the muffled cries roll forth, even though she didn't have much in the way of support as the car hit a bump in the road. His still-spurting cock shoved into the back of her throat and she struggled not to gag on him, stomach rolling, bracing herself on his thighs even as her hair fell into her face and eyes.

Of course, Ropes was there to help her back up again though, the last dribbles of cum painting her muzzle, though it was close enough to her lips that the skunk could lap it off deliciously, laughing while she regained her breath.

"Hah... Thought I was going to take it all down my throat that time!"

If she'd been a feline, she would have lapped her face, groaning softly, sweeping it off, though all she wanted was more. A little was not enough and the burning heat in her pregnant body was still, very much, not sated, hips trying to rise, her panties soaked through. Whimpering and rubbing her face against his cock, she wished she could lay her head down in his lap to relax, though it was not the time for that. That would have been strange in a car, even if it had been stationary, but a well-placed whisper in Ropes' ear had him speeding up again, hustling for home for other reasons than the perishables warming in the trunk of the car.

They tumbled into one another's arms as soon as the frozen and fresh goods were put away, leaving bread and tins for later, moaning and groaning right there on the kitchen floor as Holly lost her clothes and arched back onto his shaft.

"Oh, yes... Fuck - harder! I need youuu!"

She could have said anything, on all fours and desperate for the rod of his cock as it plunged deep, and it would have had the same effect, driving into her with wild abandon. The cougar threw all tenderness to the window, the white flash of his teeth showing behind his black lips, snarling like a beast, hunkering down and hunching over her, almost as if his hackles were raised. He let out a vicious growl that rumbled up from the pit of his blackened soul, slamming her forward, the weight of her stomach, even then, threatening to drag her down to the ground.

Holly's cries drove him on, Ropes yowling furiously as he ground in over and over, her hot tightness closing around him. Her cunt was all he wanted, the demon blind to anything else, forgetting to even drink in her essence, her sexual desire, for there was no need to feed all the time when he was already full. The heavy, over-full, gluttonous sensation was not one that was appealing to him and he took care not to overfill himself, his tentacles writhing, making him appear more monstrous and terrifying in that moment alone. They were not needed then as he ground in, her folds so very tight around him that he could not have pulled out, even if he'd tried, until his sexy wife was good and done with him.

Ropes shuddered, letting out a raspy yowl. Wasn't that what every demon wanted?

The skunk tried to cling to and brace herself on the slick, smooth kitchen floor, everything seeming more slippery under her fur, though she had to stay where she was, half-propped up against the kitchen cupboards. They were all the support she was going to get except from the cougar behind her, his barbs catching all the right spots for her as he slammed in deviously. The roll of his hips was all that she wanted, panting out harsh, dragging breaths, trying to arch back but simply finding herself forced to submit to the moment.

That came with its own sense of luxury, the cougar hissing, climaxing, yet that climax was not one that he would pause in the middle of. No, he could lust for her, for the passion, all he wanted, filling her to the brim, and he would still keep going, fucking her with raunchy wildness, cum drooling and squelching out along the line of his cock. It had nowhere else to go even as the hump and grind of his body strove to thrust it deeper and deeper, her body thick and wanton, shoving back at him.

"Oh, yes... Yes, yes - more! Ropes, fuck meee!"

Her cry burst into one of climax, the syllables drawn out as she shrieked and let go into the ultimate release. Her muscles tightened, heat spreading through her as if she was being lanced through, but in a way that sent shot after shot of delectable pleasure to all the right places. She howled and tried to cling to something, anything, to root herself in the moment, crying out again and again as she rode out the waves of the throbbing high. Her lover kept right on fucking her through it, the slop of their juices easing the passage of his cock, harder and faster than ever, slamming in viciously, giving the devious delight that she had craved all along.

Tenderness... Oh, that was needed as they fucked and fucked, Ropes emptying not one, not two but three loads into his loving wife. They needed that but what they needed was the slam and grind of furtive lust coming together. Her body was better-built for his savageness in a way that it had never been before, her muscles stronger, showing through lightly where her fur was not fluffed up more. The thickness of it gave her a wilder taste altogether too that Ropes simply could not resist, growling deep in the back of his throat as cum practically poured from her pussy, drooling down her inner thighs, her pussy a gaping mess of their sexual fluids combined in the very best of ways.

When he took her to the bath afterwards, a murmuring puddle of afterglow, Holly was barely coherent, though three words still managed to leap to her lips.

"I love you."

Ropes smiled.

"I love you too, princess... Just relax now."

And, so, she would, under her lover's direction, teasing him, lusting for him, letting him wash her clean, the sweat of their liaison easing from her fur. For later that day, they would do it all again, her pussy tight and ready all over again for the passion that came forth so sensually.

As it was meant to.

However, things were set to become more difficult, straining, alternate times twisting into the modern realm. Neither of them could have recognised the signs without knowing that they all tied in together: the missed phone call, the sudden problem with the electric bill, how the front garden gate swung open to their home when they were both sure that they had left it clothes. There were other signs too, small symptoms of a bigger problem, but that was just something that they were going to have to decipher when it landed right on their doorstep.

The bell rang.

"I'll get it!"

To be continued in part six...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Matriarch is an ongoing series and will definitely be continued for my client - thanks for your kind comment! :)

Jemina004Jemina004almost 3 years ago

I hope you'll continue this at some point. The cliffhanger ending would be intolerable otherwise!

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Lycan and the Witch A Lycan is healed and shown pleasure from a witch...in NonHuman
Seducing His Father Ch. 01 Seducing a stud has never been so fun...in NonHuman
Breeding an Older Slut Teen Breeds an Older Hottie.in Mature
Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 01 A man awakens with special new powers...in Fetish
Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01 Andrew gets a ring and mind control over women.in Mind Control
More Stories