Matriarch Reliever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey still setting her head down, now balanced on her hand as her elbow pivots on the table. "Oh god, you're right..." she admits. "I've... I've been thinking he'll just figure it out, but maybe he really has feelings for me." She starts tearing up, and covering her face with her hands. Shauna's red, and still a bit angry, but now feels some compassion.

"Come on Lindsey, look I'm sorry," she says. "You're a good person. You really are, and you're being a great mother to him. Don't sell yourself short, I'm sorry I was being a bitch."

"No, you're right. I've been teasing him for way too long, he's gotta be going crazy right now."

"Come on," Shauna offers her hand. The two go walking on the beach.

Hours pass, as they hold their shoes in their hands. Lindsey now consoled, as Shauna links arms with her. They hold hands like they once used to, and talk about the funny memories they had those years ago.

"Lindsey, if he's your son, then that's what he is... you've both talked about it right?"

"Yeah, we both are on the same page," she says, now a bit more confident, back to where she was emotionally.

"Then maybe I'm wrong, I just hate seeing you so committed to him and not pursuing your own life, finding a guy for yourself."

"I don't want a guy though Shauna, I want to be a mother. I love being a single mother now, and Troy and I are taking this step by step. Maybe I'll get back on the market when he goes to college, but now, he's my ultimate concern."

"Okay... sorry, I hope you don't hate me."

"No Shauna, I'm glad we're honest like this... in fact, now that I think about it, maybe I just need to get off now and again."

"That's the Lindsey I know," Shauna purrs. "What'd you say we head back to your place and relive some memories." Lindsey smiles wide, but shakes her head a bit. "Come on, please. Troy will be gone, and we can just get this out of your system."

"Shauna, I don't know. I was really serious about this when we split up."

"What? What is one night gonna ruin? You can still like guys, it's just a matter of taking the pressure off."

Lindsey bites her lip, looking at her friend aroused. "Fine, one night. But you gotta do me a favor in return," she conditions.

"Okay, what?" Shauna says, unexpectedly agreeing.

"Could you help out Troy?" Lindsey suggests vaguely.

"What do you... oh. Seriously?"

"Well, I can't do it. But you've been with guys before, like me. He never sees you anyway, just give him a night to take the pressure off, and that way I can focus on being his mother."

"Fine... I'll blow him, but that's as far as I'm gonna go," she deals.

"Good enough, just get him off, and that way I can sleep knowing he's somewhat satisfied."

"Oooh, you're so motherly," Shauna teases. Lindsey looks to her as they stop. Now, being close to where they parked, she pulls Shauna in and kisses her.

They get in the car and rush over to Lindsey's house. Arriving, the two are like children, running upstairs and landing in Lindsey's old bedroom. Their skimpy clothes come off fast as the house echoes with giggles and moans. Lindsey now sits naked, her maternal form highlighted by the setting sun that shows through the windows. Shauna, now completely nude, her breasts somewhat smaller, but her body toned, her stomach flat, and her pussy tight. Her ass is thin, she having the form of a skinny tan runner, Shauna's eager for sex, being a bit younger than Lindsey and always obsessed with her former playmate lover.

Lindsey, her legs crossed and her breasts free and open. Shauna knows the game, she bends over, placing her thin lips over Lindsey's hardening nipples, which have the diameter slightly smaller than that of golf balls, and her orgasmic moans singing loudly as Shauna remembers the intoxicating taste of Lindsey's body. The two lay there, legs intertwined as Shauna does most of the work, relieving her sex-starved friend. "You're so eager," she observes. "I forgot how much you sweat," she teases, nibbling on her friends skin, tasting her over and over again. Their sex before was often quite the dynamic pairing, Shauna had the energetic bursts, but it was Lindsey who had the stamina. She and Shauna would take their turns for hours, eventually fainting on top of each other. Lindsey remembered all of this as they now shared a bed again.

"I forgot how good you are at this," Lindsey retorts. They giggle some more as Shauna now lays back, spreading her legs.

"Go on," she commands, Lindsey now walking to the other side of the bed as she then comes at her from the head first, upside down. They meet faces, kissing for a bit before she makes her way down, slowly kissing her neck, her breasts, her tummy, biting the skin in sensible nibbles. Shauna now sees Lindsey's sweet and forgotten opening. She remembers how well she keeps it, always staying shaved as she now sees the years of neglect show, the red rubbing marks of forced stimulation that she likely made while reading those damned romance novels. "Oh, you poor thing, I'll make you all better," Shauna says, poking a finger in the wetness, Lindsey now fully enthralled in Shauna's pussy. Shauna's been around, and even made sweet love to a girl she'd been dating last night, but this was a rare excuse to get a taste of what might've been, and what used to be her daily routine.

She delves deep into Lindsey, pulling her close as she wraps every inch of her lips around her clit. Making those beloved tongue swirls as she sucks and pulls, pushing her soft fingers in and out slowly but surely. She can feel the tightness, the lack of attention, and most importantly, she can taste what she was once addicted to.

When Lindsey and Shauna dated, nearly 5 years ago, it was something they both didn't expect. Lindsey had left Playboy, and Shauna and her met at a party of a mutual friend. They clicked, talked the night away, and eventually went to Shauna's place to sleep, but they soon found themselves in quite a similar predicament. For over a year, their nights were nearly identical to this one as their taste for each other was addicting.

Shauna loved Lindsey, and their friendship meant the world to her. But soon, as one door closes, Shauna found out that Lindsey had cheated on her. She'd met a guy, a friend of Tom's actually, who had slept with Lindsey for nearly a month. Shauna was furious, betrayed, and as her former lover admitted her feelings for men, she was in complete denial. Imagine, a woman you were so sure had the same feelings as you, betray you, and only in the desire to be friends as she wanted a man's touch more.

Eventually, the man left Lindsey, and she then went to Tom, looking for money and to be settled. Shauna eventually forgave, and she tried to move on, finally succumbing to being Lindsey's work-out buddy, in that way she could still have her in a way. She glanced at her in Yoga, she always asked about her sex life, and she emphasized those years that Lindsey stayed single, luring her to come back. Today, she succeeded. But she knew Lindsey, and she knew this wouldn't last.

As the two climaxed, they didn't seem to stop. Shauna was determined to make this an all night thing, forgetting about Troy, the cute blonde boy she wasn't too excited to blow. Lindsey now in pure ecstasy, completely forgetting about what her worries told her was only focused on the amazing oral she was receiving. She moaned constantly, asking for more as she climaxed several times. She felt bad, as her pleasure seemed to impair her ability to stay focused on Shauna, but it was so good she couldn't stop taking breaks to let out a sigh of relief.

Lindsey hadn't been touched since those one-night stands she'd get when she dated Tom. He'd be gone, and she'd bring guys home while Troy was likely asleep. She'd make them leave early, or she'd stay at their place. But unfortunately, she never committed to any of them. She liked the money from Tom, and when they got married, she regretted that desire more than anything. There were plenty of guys ready to drop anything to marry her, likely a few of them pretty well off. But Lindsey wanted total security, no doubts, and young guys were the worst with their spending in her eyes. Tom was old, easy to be married to, and as she connected with Troy, she was sated. She liked being a mother now, and the sexual escapades of her youth, of her playmate years, all of them seemed so childish as she started connecting with Troy.

As Shauna sucked harder, teasing and kneading with her tongue, Lindsey committed to do better. She clamped down on Shauna, kissing deep, pushing her tongue in far, and using her fingers like she knew best. It had been over an hour since they started this, and it wasn't slowing down.

They flipped around, changing positions, as Shauna now focused solely on Lindsey. "Just lay back, I'm gonna get you all tuckered out," she purrs, kissing Lindsey's dripping toes in a tease. "He must be quite the happy foot guy with toes like yours," she purrs again.

"You never liked feet," Lindsey growls, giggling as Shauna comes to her waist.

"Yeah, but yours are pretty special. But I like this way better," she says, pushing her head deep into Lindsey.

Lindsey moans loudly, holding her breasts like supports to be cleaved, squeezing her nipples and out of pure lust, she starts squeezing her entire breasts roughly. "Oh God, Shau... don't.... Ah!" She nearly screams out of pleasure, as another climax rocks her back and forth. Her body is now numb, as Shauna doesn't seem to stop. Lindsey throws her head back, landing it in a myriad of pillows as her sweat now musts the room. She's soaking Shauna down, and her legs wrap tightly around her friend's deepening head.

Shauna starts to pull away, as Lindsey desperately knows she has one more in her. She pulls Shauna in, deeper and deeper, Shauna's mouth now putting forth painful effort to continue, her jaw getting sore. She eats out like an animal, as Lindsey feels another orgasm coming on. "Almost there, don.... stop...." She says, moaning on and on, "thank... ah.... I.... AH!" She screams, her earthy grown woman voice, now sounding like she did in high school, her pleasure-filled gasps flood the house, and fall as she nearly faints in a trance.. A finishing orgasm now subdues her, her body totally numb, her endless streak of self-pleasure now done. Shauna comes up, laying on Lindsey's tummy as she kisses it a few times.

"Why do I like guys again?" Lindsey teases and laughs.

Shauna laughs hard, coming up higher and cuddling with her, the two now sweaty messes, giggling their sex into a connection, a friendly responsibility to fuck now and then for emotional support. "I miss you," Shauna admits, her emotions raw.

The two stay quiet, as they melt into each other. "I... miss us too," Lindsey admits. "But I think I know what I have to do now," she says.

"What?" Shauna asks.

"Nothing, I just know what I want now."

"You don't want us though right?"

"I love you Shauna, but this couldn't last, not with Troy in my life now."

Shauna sits up, smiling and a bit distant. "I know... you got you're life, and I have mine. But at least we have this... right?" She says, rubbing Lindsey's thigh up and down.

Lindsey smiles, stopping her hand with hers, making a tight grasp. "Shauna, I appreciate this. It's exactly what I needed," she smiles. Shauna leans in to kiss her, smothering her lips into Lindsey's.

"Anytime Lindo," Shauna cutely smiles, using the pet name she once adored.

"Ah, I forgot about that... Lindo, thanks Sherbert," she says, laying back again, her breasts bouncing in the fall.

"Yeah, I'm glad we didn't keep that one," Shauna giggles, now getting up and putting on her underwear.

"Ah, I don't know how I'm gonna explain all this Troy," Lindsey says, now starting to piece together her day again. She sits up, scooting to the end of the massive Californian queen. Shauna helps her up as they both get dressed. They talk casually, and Lindsey is rushing to have her leave so Troy doesn't suspect anything.

Shauna asks her why their sex would be such a problem for him, but Lindsey doesn't say much. Once getting out the door, Lindsey gives her a gripping tight hug, kissing her again. "Thanks again," she whispers in her ear.

Shauna doesn't say anything, maintaining her satisfied smirk, getting in her car and rolling down the window, "make sure he's home alone tomorrow," she yells with a chuckle, her window going up before Lindsey can respond. She's now disturbed a bit by the fact that she asked Shauna to give oral to her son, her not so former lesbian lover. It's a lot of power to give someone, and Lindsey's not only not ready for that, she doesn't want to anymore.

Her sex with Shauna was long... it was satisfying. Not only was she now fulfilled sexually, but in a way, she knew what she had to do as a mother, and she had to take the right steps. "I know what I need to do," she says as the warm Californian breeze whisks across her barely clothed body.

Her mind is clear, her wits are sharp. She felt that all the built up ecstasy was finally given a release to somewhere it needed. As disturbing as it sounded to her, she knew it was the right thing. "Troy needs this, and he needs his mother," she said, feeling her breasts now rubbed slightly raw from the long evening of sex. "It'll take some time, but I'm going to make sure that I nurture him right, that I take care of my son like any real mother should," she says to herself, making the commitment in the silence of the night.

She closes the door, rushing to clean the house for Troy. She closes her bedroom door, opening a window to let out the musty post-sex air. In the master bedroom, she quickly makes the bed, picking up any clothes laying on the floor, and starting a quick shower. She peeks outside, seeing that he's still not arrived.

She showers quick, rubbing soap around her body as she tries to hide the scent of sex from him, she doesn't want him to know. "He has to know it's only him now, nothing else can come between that."

After her shower, she dresses in her night outfit. Cotton bottoms, thin and cute. A tight shirt, no bra, red with a stretched neckline to show her voluptuous tits. She wears long grey socks that reach up to her mid thigh, knowing they'll get her soles hot and moist. She dons a lotion that she got a few years back. While not entirely scented, the lotion draws up her natural scent, her pheromones, it makes her smell like the woman she is.

She feels fresh, sexy, and renewed a bit as she rubs lotion all around her pussy. It alleviates the rubbed raw post-oral skin, now lubricated and healing. She sits and waits, sticking to her commitment. The living room is quiet, the lights are dim, and she sees his lights illuminate the driveway and porch. She eagerly awaits, her sexually fulfilled mind keeps connecting with her maternal instincts, the ones that make her willing to do just about anything for her son.

He enters the house, looking a bit depressed, and unexpected to see her embrace him like she does. She holds nothing back, kissing him over and over again. He chuckles a bit, saying hello as she groans slightly.

"Let's go to bed, I have a surprise for you..." she lures, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him up the stairs. Entering the master bedroom, he looks almost enthralled with her right now, likely already picking up her scent. She shoves him on the bed, kneeling down in front of him, and placing her body between his legs.

"Mom, what's going on?" He asks, smiling and excited.

"Troy, I've been a terrible mother to you haven't I?" She asks, sober, with eyes open.

"What? No, you've been the... there's nothing to say, you're amazing..." he says, a bit dumbfounded.

"Listen to me," she commands. "I've teased you for a long time now. I've always felt that men have their desires, but I've never seen that as my responsibility, you understand?"

"Sure," he says. She stands, taking off her skin tight shirt to reveal her breasts. Familiar to his sight now, but lubricated, and dangling healthy but firm.

"Well, now that you're my son, I've spent the day realizing that you're feelings are my responsibility," she says, taking off her pants to reveal a tight and lubricated pussy, and thick maternal legs that softly sculpt her lusty form downwards. Her socks make him go wild, thigh long grey socks, already looking a bit wet from her profuse pores.

"What are you saying Mom?" he asks, his erection stiffening as she now kneels down, unbuttoning his jeans, and rubbing his cock.

"I'm saying," she whispers, her lips pattering a bit near his throbbing member as she grips it over his underwear. "That your mother is going to take good care of you, and I promise I will never tease you again without giving you the satisfaction you need."

Before Troy can respond, he's in a blissful shock as she near swallows his cock immediately, pressing her face down further as her nose teases the base. She slowly comes back up, sucking hard and keeping her fingers tracing just beneath where her lips drag. She pulls off, his breath wild as his heart beats fast, and his mind blown away as he spends another night getting what he never thought he'd come to acquire.

"Mom," he says, caressing her cheek as she kisses the area just beneath his tip, smiling as she keeps constant eye contact. "I love you."

"I know Troy," she says, gripping her hands around his throbbing member. "Now," she starts, seeming a bit more tactful. "I've teased you for quite some time, this'll take me a couple of hours to get you fully drained, and knowing you, I'll probably have some serious work ahead of me tomorrow, maybe we she should get a bit more comfortable," she suggests, standing up as he gets under the covers.

She gets under with him, kissing his face, even his lips, eventually she turns around, delving under the sheets to find his throbbing member again as she leaves her feet and calves out for his own devouring. He pulls off the socks slowly, revealing her moist soles and glistening calves.

He kisses her feet, her ankles, sucking on the calves, squeezing their soft tissue and rubbing them well as he nibbles on her toes. He feels her sucking hard, passionately hard, running up and down his length with slow but sure movements. He's in absolute heaven as he turns off the lights, enjoying the dark moaning pleasure as those wet sucking groans of satisfaction fill his bed, his moaning deep and powerful as he feels her committed to him, taking in his member to her throat.

The minutes pass, and soon enough, with every loving suck, he explodes. While he warned her before, she kept going, forcing him down while he came, his efforts to move her head were thwarted as he unloaded when he was deepest within her throat cavity. She kept him there for a little while longer, taking her time to suck out what she could before he groaned crazy as his tip was now extremely sensitive.

He still enjoyed her toes, until she turned around, coming up victorious and infatuated. "Well done Troy," she says, hugging him into her bosom and kissing his head. He began feeling her breasts, sucking them before she stopped him. "Hey, we'll get there, but for now, let's just take it slow. Feet and legs only, sound good?"

"Sounds amazing," he concedes, laying back, exhausted and enthralled.

"You're cock is really big, are you telling me you never got laid with that thing?"

"No... not really, I guess... I don't..."

"Shhh... I'll make it up for you. For now, we're just getting started, but you're great at making first impressions."

"I'm not gonna lie, I can't believed you swallowed all of that," he admires.

"Trust me honey, with my past experience, I don't even consider not swallowing," she says, they both laugh as he kisses her neck over and over. "Now I hope you know this changes things..." "Yeah?"