Matriarch Reliever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, now... because I'm your mother, you can tell me when you're needing this, you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," he jokes. "I'll definitely make sure to let you know."

"Good, and I don't care if it's three in the morning and I'm asleep, you wake me up and I'll take care of it, that's the house rule."

"I understand," he says. "But can you do something else too?"

"What honey?"

"I've always fantasized about being woken up like this, can you..."

"Consider it done darling. Now, I'm gonna get back to it. I've always noticed a man lasts his longest when I'm already sucking before he's ready. Feel free to enjoy mommy's feet, they're yours to enjoy now."

Troy lays there, unbelievably appalled that this is happening. As he feels her suck some more, rubbing up and down as she kisses and nurtures every inch of his groin, his had falls back as he enjoys her the whole night over.