Matriarchal World Ch. 01

Story Info
Gender roles are reversed in a futuristic world.
5.8k words
4.21
60.4k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suika2021
suika2021
79 Followers

This work is simply a fictional story, so if you are not interested in female led societies and relationships, please pass your way.

*

This is a fiction set in a dystopian world, a post industrialized world where women are the exclusive users of the solarium, a new natural resource of energy generated and controlled by women's bodies used to activate and use the new technologies.

Because of this, all production resources and works are managed by women who directed the reconstruction of the devastated cities around the world and men were quickly relegated to support roles, as men were only expect to be given menial tasks with low responsibilities, such as assisting or cleaning the offices of important women.

Men are seen as the natural care givers, especially since the appearance of the solarium energy granted to women a superior physical force and the control of the energy of new technologies, women didn't need to carry the children in their wombs anymore. In fact, the body naturally delivered the well protected egg of the future child in case of fecundation the first week after procreation. the egg was protected inside of an artificial womb that let the fetus grow in a 100% safe place that allowed the safest maternity for both the mother and the child.

London, year 2369

Mrs. Raven Steel was one of the leading figures of the social politics of London.

Like all countries, England had been severely damaged by the ecological disasters that struck the world in the year 2212 where almost a third of the world population died. It was only thanks to the apparition of the solarium, a new form of power possessed by women that reconstruction started finally.

Thanks to a thorough rebuilding of the major cities and political institutions by the women who learned how to use the Solarium, the nations were reborn, and in the year 2233, the 198 new countries of the world were officially recognized.

England was a constitutional monarchy that worked under a matriarchal system like almost every other country. A new royal house was installed and women who had performed exceptionally well were given noble titles.

Because of the heavy involvement of women during the reconstruction, when pollical structures were rebuilt, men's rights were left on the side. Families were led by women and political participation had become the exclusive field of women. Even if some countries had the male vote, the men's involvement in politics was very minimal as new family values were being placed in the culture.

Men were expected to support their wife and take care of the house while women were responsible for securing a stable income and protecting their families. Male virginity had increased in value over the years in every country as people considered it more and more as a sign of male virtue, while women were encouraged to pursue their sexual adventures.

Several countries had already legalized polyandry (the practice of a woman having several husbands at the same time) since it had become a symbol of a woman's social power. Even in countries where polyandry wasn't legally allowed like in England, rich women openly talked about their lovers.

Mrs. Raven Steel was a fifty three year old politician, and like many of her fellow colleagues, had had numerous affairs with men before and during her marriage. Nevertheless, she kept her carnal business discreet contrary to many of her colleagues.

Mr. William Steel was married off to her through an arranged married between his mother and her when she was thirty three years old and he was just twenty. At the time, she was already a well known political activist and admired by many women and men, so he was a bit intimidated at first.

The marriage was difficult for him at first as his wife often left because of her business trips, but the birth of their first son a year after their marriage changed a lot of things. Over the years, the two got to know each other more and the family ended up having four more sons and two daughters.

Mrs. Steel was very proud of her family: her two daughter Alison and Justine were gifted in both academics and Solarium practice, and her five sons were all wonderful in their own way. The medias considered the Steel family as "a model of the British values" and many journalists liked to speculate on who would get to marry her sons, especially since Lucian her eldest son was 19 years old, an age where men of respectable families were expected to marry already or soon.

Mrs. Steel knew she would have to let go of her sons one day, but she wanted to make sure to find them worthy matches before she would let them go of her protection. She had sent all of her sons to prestigious all-boys schools so that they would be trained how to become proper husbands of important ladies, but she wanted to make a solid background check of all prospective suitors for her eldest son Lucian.

Sitting on her desk, she sighted as she reviewed the files of every suitable candidate. Even though she was a powerful politician, she didn't earn a noble title by the queen yet, so marrying her eldest son to an aristocrat would be the logical thing to do, but most Ladies were already married.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts; it was Seamus, her secretary. The thirty-two year old young man was wearing tight fitting pants, much tighter and revealing than any man belonging to a respectable family could ever dream of wearing in public, but he was her secretary, so that was normal.

While normal men were expected to dress modestly and hide their manly forms under long flowing tunics or mantles, the men who were unlucky enough to have to work under a woman's attention were expected to dress provocatively and be attractive, for that was the reason why they got hired most of the time.

Seamus wasn't an exception. Mrs. Steel still remembered when she hired him ten years ago, noticing the attractive man that had just finished secretarial school and was looking for the best paying job possible. He assured her that he was ready to do anything expected from a secretary, including the non-official services that many performed in exchange of a pay raise or gifts.

Mrs. Steel wasn't disappointed, Seamus was a competent and quick learning employee, eager to please her in every way. The only times he failed in his duties were on purpose, so that he would get her attention. After spanking him for purposefully dropping a tray of tea, she decided to keep him permanently as her assistant, and since then Seamus had accompanied her in all of her work trips and serviced her whenever needed.

"Is there anything you need, ma'am?"

"Well, I was just about to take a break for a few minutes."

Seamus smiled as he perfectly knew what she meant by "a break". He knelt between her legs and unbuttoned her trousers before she lowered her underwear to reveal her wet womanhood.

The folds of her vulva were wet with a thick moisture and the secretary expertly sucked on them and his boss grabbed his brown hair as she heavily breathed in pleasure. The juices flowed in his mouth as she moved her hips in ecstasy until her whole body convulsed when she finally orgasmed.

When she was done, she looked at his pretty face covered with her fluids and she said: "Thank you sweetheart, you can go wash yourself now."

The secretary got up and Mrs. Steel sent him off with a firm spank on his tight trousers. The break had relaxed her a bit and she was determined to select someone before the end of the day for her son Lucian.

After hours of reading and analyzing, she came to the conclusion that none of the women in the selected files seemed good enough for her Lucian. Sure, they had respectable incomes and properties, and all were intelligent leaders, however her eldest son was a spoilt brat.

She had indulged him despite the numerous complains she had gotten from her son's teachers and knew he needed a loving but strict woman to lead him. Because of his natural charm, he often got whatever he wanted, and while it was an amusing trait to see in her son, she needed to make sure that his wife could manage him.

Suddenly, she realized that she had the perfect candidate: it was one of her business partners who had introduced her during a private auction dinner.

The duchess Brianna Foundert of Oxford was one of the most powerful women of the country. She was the direct descendent of Lady Xena Foundert of Oxford who had helped rebuild the country through her detailed research about the use and manipulation of Solarium.

Since then, women of her family had specialized in funding and pursuing scientific research about Solarium, growing the wealth and reputation of the Foundert family. She had a happy marriage with her husband until his tragic death, so she was pleasantly surprised when she received the invitation from Mrs. Steel for a matrimonial discussion. She had received numerous offers from rich women offering their sons to her, but Raven Steel was different.

She didn't simply offer her son to tie a union with a titled and wealthy woman, but seemed to look for more in a marriage. The dinner took place a week after the invitation, and after exchanging a few pleasantries, Brianna asked Raven Steel:

"So, why me? I know that I am considered quite the catch but I'm sure you could do even wealthier for your firstborn."

"Well, lady Foundert, I expect you to keep that information discreet... but my eldest son Lucian is quite headstrong. He is a lovely young man, don't get me wrong, he can be affectionate and lovely when he wants, but he is quite the spoilt gentleman... I am at fault for indulging him of course, but when I tried disciplining him, it was already too late. I think that only a firm and caring hand from a loving wife could keep him in check, and I've heard from several of my colleagues about your... disciplining methods. I appreciate the fact that you are a no-nonsense woman, for that is what my Lucian needs."

"Oh, yes, that is true indeed. My late husband had his buttocks reddened on numerous occasions for failing to behave as instructed. However, you must know that this kind of discipline worked so well for us because my husband wanted and appreciated strict discipline. I do not know if your son would be willing to submit to stern discipline."

"Well, I am glad to hear that the rumors were true. Be assured, you don't have to decide right away, I will let you meet my son and you will have time to get to know each other before any decision is taken. Lucian is nineteen years old and recently graduated from finishing school. Despite his spoilt behavior, he is quite talented in artistic work as he excels in embroidery, sewing, painting, artistic knowledge and music."

"I am glad to hear that. In that case I will accept your invitation and am impatient to meet your eldest son".

Lucian was exactly as his mother described him. Overly charming but spoilt, he always tried to get whatever he wanted to the desperation of his father. His wardrobe was probably the biggest of the neighborhood and he spent his days annoying his siblings when he was bored.

Having golden curls that he kept in a sophisticated bun and beautiful green eyes, he looked like a model of the latest fashion magazine. His only restrictions imposed by his parents were about safety and modesty. He couldn't go out on his own and wasn't allowed to wear too "indecent outfits" even though Lucian appreciated the more revealing fashion clothing.

Lucian envied his friends who were already engaged. They were allowed to go on dates with their future wives even if they were properly escorted, but the evening dates in fancy restaurants were one of the few things Lucian was still denied.

When his mother told him that he would meet a prospective suitor in a few days, he felt overly excited. He was already imagining the luxurious dinners, the elegant dates and the tea afternoon with other newlywed men of his circle. He would finally be considered as an adult if he married.

The awaited dinner was coming and six housemen were busily cleaning and cooking for the esteemed guest while Lucian nervously prepared himself. He tried on a dozen of elegant outfits, but none of them satisfied him, so he decided to go shopping.

22 years old Ben was his closest houseman in terms of age and relationship, so he accompanied him for his trip in the shops as usual, but he was concerned by time management as often.

"Gentleman Lucian, aren't we going to be late for dinner? The guest will be there in three hours, and you shopping never ends quickly... "

"Quiet Ben, I know what I am doing; I need a new green tunic that will fit my looks perfectly as well as a matching scarf to put on my shoulders."

Ben didn't protest because he knew that he couldn't change Lucian's stubborn mind. Whenever he decided something, Lucian went through it, even if it wasn't always reasonable. After a two hour long try-out session in Lucian's favorite clothing shop, Ben was relieved to see that he was earlier finished than he feared. As they went back, Lucian ordered Ben to hurry as he also needed the time to get dressed before the dinner.

Ben tried his best, but when Lucian bumped into him accidentally as they were walking, the pile of boxes that Ben was holding fell down, and the biggest box containing the expensive tunic opened up and made the clothing fall into a small puddle of mud.

"What did you do, you idiot?" Lucian screamed in anger. "How am I supposed to wear that tonight, now that it is full of mud?"

"I'm sorry, I will try to repay you..." Ben Whispered as he realized his fault.

"That's not the problem, you donkey! Besides, this clothing is worth much more than anything you could ever afford, you fool! The problem is that the clothing is now damaged, and now the dinner is ruined! All because you couldn't keep a stupid box in place!"

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" a calm, feminine voice said behind.

Lucian angrily turned around to face an attractive woman in her mid-thirties who was thoughtfully looking at the two of them. In other circumstances, Lucian would be out of words about the thought of being looked at by an attractive woman, but in this particular moment, his annoyance was stronger.

"That's none of your business, ma'am."

"Well, actually since you are the one making a scene on the street and disturbing the surrounding people, I think that it is in my right to intervene. May I help you with something?"

Feeling even more annoyed that she was telling him right, Lucian kicked the box into her direction, saying:

"There, take it and clean the street."

Taking Ben by his arm, he quickly left the street to leave the surprised woman alone.

Once he was back in his room, he barely had the time to wear one of his favorite gowns and comb his hair when he heard that the guest had arrived.

To his shock, the woman his mother had invited was none other than the woman he had insulted on the street less than an hour ago.

"You!" he let out in surprise.

Brianna Foundert watched the man and smiled as she recognized who he was; the eldest son of Mrs. and Mr. Steel was indeed the spoilt man his mother had described her.

"Is there a problem?" Mr. Steel asked his son who was still watching in shock as he was processing the identity of his suitor.

"Nothing, it's nothing", Lucian hurriedly cut.

Brianna watched in amusement as the arrogant young man tried to avoid eye contact with her as they sat around the dinner table. Only the parents and Lucian himself were present at the dinner since his male siblings were still at the finishing school and his sisters were busily studying.

After Brianna exchanged a few pleasantries with Mrs. and Mr. Steel, she decided to start a topic to see Lucian's reaction.

"You know, as I was on my way to your marvelous dinner, I made an interesting encounter. I met a young gentleman who was around your age, but he didn't behave in a very gentlemanly fashion. I was simply strolling through the streets of the nice neighborhood before this dinner when the pretty gentleman was angrily reprimanding his houseman for dropping his belongings, even though I clearly noticed that the gentleman was the one who bumped into his houseman, causing him to accidentally drop the pile of boxes he was carrying"

Lucian flinched when he understood what she was telling.

"My, what an ungraceful act", Mr. Steel whispered.

"Well, there is even more, when I politely asked to the gentleman if there was something wrong, he rudely threw his box in my direction then left the scene without apologizing. Since the elegant gentleman sitting with us here is his age, I was wondering what he would feel when he heard about such behavior?"

Lucian felt the blood boil when he saw the light smirk in Brianna's eyes, but he managed to reply in a falsely innocent tone:

"I do not know, my lady. I am merely a young man among many others, what should I know about these issues?"

"Well, simple curiosity. After all, gentlemen should know what good behavior is, and what isn't. What I witnessed today certainly wasn't good behavior and I think that anyone would agree that such misbehavior warrants firm discipline."

"And about what kind of discipline are you referring to, my lady?" Lucian asked feeling curious all of a sudden.

"Well, if this young man was under my care, I would make sure to give him a memorable trip over my knee so that he thinks before he acts like that again".

"A trip over your..." Lucian blushed when he realized what Brianna meant. The thought of being laid over her strong knees and punished suddenly materialized in his head to his dismay as Brianna smiled while she smoothly continued the conversation with Mrs. Steel about a new topic.

At the end of the dinner, Lucian felt his body radiating in heat and he was blushing all along as Brianna courteously bowed before him before leaving the manor.

Lucian was feeling very conflicted: on one part, his pride was hurt because he knew that he was attracted by Brianna, but on another hand he felt intimidated by her.

When he thought about marriage, Lucian had always wished for a kind and generous wife who would cover him with gifts, not someone like Brianna. She emanated confidence and power to an intimidating point, and Lucian wasn't sure if he was willing to live with a person who would probably never put up with his nonsense.

"Tell me everything you know about her", he ordered Ben the next day. "From official information to gossip, I want it all".

"Yes of course, gentleman Lucian. Her full name is Brianna Joanne Foundert and she is 34 years old. She is leader of the Foundert family among the many powerful Foundert cousins she works with despite her young age. She graduated early from highschool at the age of sixteen and majored in Solarium biology class. She was married for seven years from the age of 25 until 32 until her late husband passed away during an accident. She has two children that he fathered and they are called Tomas and Luisa. Both are currently under the care and education of her paternal uncle who lives in one of her country houses. She is also a skilled athlete since she trained her inner Solarium energy from a young age and always had a big popularity amongst men. She is known to be strict but fair and is rumored to like men who are strong willed but subservient."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Strong willed but subservient? I don't get it..."

"Well, her later husband was very submissive to her, but he was also very active. He organized a lot of tea parties and funding events. Of course, you shouldn't compare yourself to him... you are undoubtedly different."

"Of course I am, don't be stupid. Well, I need to know more. Tell me how we can get to her place."

suika2021
suika2021
79 Followers
12