Matriarchal World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To her place? But why would you want to know that? If you are invited to her place, you will be transported by a solar carriage, so you don't need the address anyway."

"That's not what I meant. I want to infiltrate in her place, to see what kind of place she has. Of course, her oxford manor is way too far, but she has several apartments in London. You are a houseman you must know ways to get inside a lady's house."

"Gentleman Lucian... This is too much... Infiltrating someone else's house isn't simply illegal, it's dangerous. And what about your reputation if someone learns it?"

"Don't worry about that, I've thought it all through! I will be dressed as a houseman and we will simply wander around the floors and gardens of her property here. Come on, a rich lady like her must have a lot of pretty young housemen who work there, it won't be difficult to infiltrate. If you help me out, I will double your pay for next month."

The last argument was enough to convince the young houseman as he sighted with a smile: "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

A day later, Lucian was dressed in a houseman's costume wearing the uniform of blue and grey clothing that Brianna's housemen wore. Ben and him rode the carriage for half an hour until they arrived to a wealthy neighborhood full of tall manors and green gardens.

Ben led him to the backdoor of an impressive structure that they could only access thanks to a friend of Ben who worked there. Lucian was relieved to see that there were indeed a lot of workers busily working in the gardens and in the buildings, so much that no one noticed them particularly.

The place was full of expensive paintings and sculptures that surpassed anything he had seen in his own house despite his mother being quite wealthy. It was only when they approached the main chambers of the place that Ben begged Lucian:

"Please, Gentleman Lucian, can't we go back now? We've seen enough, no?"

"Quiet, you are the one being indiscreet with your whining. I only want to see the main suite, I am sure we can find some juicy information there".

Suddenly, a strange sound came to both men's attention: it was a sharp slap, followed by the weak whine of a man, repeated several time in an increasing pace. Ben didn't object when Lucian walked towards the direction of the noise and they arrived to in front one of the several openings of a bright living room where they recognized Brianna.

She was sitting on the sofa but what caught their attention was the man laying on her lap, his behind completely bared and red as she slapped his wobbling buttocks. Lucian couldn't see his face since only his buttocks and legs were in his direction, but he could hear him moan and whine as he was getting spanked.

Suddenly, Brianna stopped the spanking and calmly asked:

"Lucian, when are going to come in? I know you are here, so stop hiding."

In shock, Lucian hurriedly fell on the floor, and the man who was laying on her lap desperately tried to get out of her lap as soon as he understood that someone was there, but she told him to stay put with a sharp smack on his thigh.

"How to you know that I am here?" Lucian finally asked.

"Do you seriously think that it is so easy to infiltrate a Lady's house? Sure, you've prepared, but I was informed from the moment you stepped into my gardens where you were, and where you were going. You do know the entering a private property uninvited is illegal, do you?"

Lucian didn't answer, his eyes were being captivated of the red behind laying on her lap.

"Now George, you may get up."

The young man hurriedly got off her lap and Lucian was surprised to recognize the pretty houseman who had helped them sneak inside at the gate.

"You see, this young man here is usually a good employee, but today he committed a fault, so he was punished for it, isn't that right George?"

"Yes ma'am" the man said as he rubbed his stinging backside. Lucian watched in awe as he quickly got dressed and left the room, his face almost as red as the scarlet cushions of the sofa.

Lucian could not move as Brianna walked towards him and stood in front of him as she whispered:

"You know that you deserve a sound punishment, don't you? If you were mine, I would make sure to make you regret these kinds of unconscious behavior. You know that if anyone outside sees you going out of my private rooms, you are going to be in big trouble, right?"

"So what, are you going to spank me?" Lucian retorqued boldly as he felt a wave of heat spread in his groin.

"Don't tempt me young man. I am simply remaining courteous towards you by respect for your family and your own sake, but you shouldn't test me. Ben, take the gentleman in the main guestroom, I will call for his mother."

One hour later, Mrs. and Mr. Steel had arrived and both of them sat next to their son Lucian as Brianna received them. After, explaining the situation to his parents, Mrs. Steel said:

"Dear, why don't you take our son home? I need to have a real talk with Brianna from one woman to another."

"Of course, dear", Mr. Steel replied. "Come sweetheart, we are going home.

"What? No! I am concerned, I want to know what is being said."

"Quiet young man, you should listen to your father for once and obediently go home. If you didn't behave so badly, we wouldn't be in this mess, but we'll inform you once a decision is taken, so don't worry."

Despite his protests, Lucian was dragged away by his father and Ben followed him, leaving Raven Steel and Brianna alone for a talk.

Mrs. Steel first apologized for her son's behavior and after the two of them discussed for a while, Brianna decided:

"Let's officialize our engagement. Mrs. Steel, give me your son's hand in marriage and I promise I will do my duty of looking after him as a wife. This is the best solution for the solution: even if I told the servants not to talk about your son's intrusion today, servants talk and it might come out one day or another. Besides, even if it is more rushed than what I would have liked, I know that there is an attraction between the both of us, so I will make sure your son will have a proper courting before a wedding".

After negotiating for a while, the two women came up with a wedding date, the dowry paperwork and all arrangement necessary were fixed at the end of the day.

Mrs. Steel shook Brianna's hand and said:

"I'm honored and grateful for your engagement, my lady."

The next day, Lucian was informed by his mother that he was engaged to Brianna. At first, he was furious that they could take such a decision without consulting him first, but then he recognized that he was happy about the match.

He was intrigued by Brianna, she was the first woman who didn't take his nonsense and he wanted to learn more about her. He wondered what it would be like to be under the care of a woman who would punish him for his bad actions and would reward him when he did well.

He was still intimidated by her though, and the next day when they met during a dinner, he blushed throughout the whole dinner even though she was nothing but nice. To his relief, Brianna never mentioned the spanking thing again during their courting time and the two of them had normal conversations under the watchful eyes of his father as Brianna exchanged with him.

The courting time before the wedding he was given was only of a month, but he learned a lot of things about her during this period. She was a very engaged woman, eager to learn about new things and like to travel a lot. To his delight, she shared the same passion as him for art and they had long conversations discussing about this and this movement.

He felt intellectually stimulated by their artistic conversations like never before, but he realized that physical stimulation had started to appear as well. He would often dream about her embracing his body and kissing him, and when he would wake up in the middle of the night, his penis would be painfully erect.

He knew that as a respectable man he wasn't supposed to touch himself, but for the first he brought himself to orgasm once, making him feel guilty when he washed his fingers full of cum in the sink. The more the days passed, the more Lucian wondered about the wedding night. He roughly knew what would happen, but his nervousness increased hour after hour as he tried to get information about what would happen concretely.

Unfortunately, none of his close friends were married yet, and the only things they would tell him were a mixed of abstract ideas and blushing laughs.

The wedding day finally arrived, and Lucian was dressed in a long white tunic as a symbol of his purity as he was led to his wife under the envious eyes of many young men.

The ceremony official made each one of them repeat the traditional vows of the queendom: Brianna promised to love, guide and protect him, while Lucian promised to love, honor and obey her.

For the first time, the two of them kissed at the end of the ceremony while the people cheered, but Lucian was purely focused on the sensuous tongue of his wife, aggressively exploring his mouth.

When she finally let go of him, he felt like a new man and he barely reacted when people carried him to the chambers for the bedding ceremony. Ben was the one who helped him undress and when he was entirely naked, he was given a thin white nightgown in silk that fell to his feet.

"Good night, gentleman Lucian, no, gentlelord Lucian." Ben winked as he left the room, leaving Lucian to wait for his wife.

After a few minutes, Brianna entered the room and she smiled when their eyes met. She hungrily looked at his body, undressing slowly to release her plump breasts.

Lucian had never seen a woman's naked body so he was fascinated when he saw Brianna's hairy crotch glistening with moisture but even more when she hungrily kissed his neck. She went down slowly with her mouth on his neck and back, then she playfully pinches his nipples through his thin nightgown, making him moan in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Now Lucian, it is time to do your husbandly duties", Brianna playfully said as she sat on the bed.

Lucian shyly followed her directions as he knelt between her legs and was guided to suck on her moist clitoris. Not knowing what was expected, he felt proud when he heard the breathing of his wife intensify as he eagerly sucked her womanhood and felt more of her pleasure juices come out.

When Brianna felt that her arousal had awoken enough for her taste, she said:

"Thank you sweetheart, it was a nice effort, but we can go on to the next step already tonight."

Then, Brianna gently threw Lucian on the bed and lifted his nightgown to reveal his erect penis. It wasn't particularly big, but it was nice and healthy like she had imagined, surrounded by a patch of blond curls and she whispered:

"I'm going to ride you now. You may moan as loud as you want, no one is going to hear you from outside."

She waited for him to nod, then she positioned herself on top of him before slowly taking his erect manhood inside him. Lucian groaned in pleasure as the muscled folds of Brianna's womanhood squeezed his penis as she moved her hips in powerful strokes, making him moan a bit louder.

Feeling that he would cum soon, Brianna accelerated the movement of her hips and released her own pleasure as his sperm mixed with her pleasure juices.

Once she felt her pleasure dissipate, Brianna rolled to the side and kissed Lucian on the cheek:

"You were lovely, husband."

"So... This is lovemaking? When can we do it again?"

"I'm glad you are so eager", Brianna laughed. "We can do that as much as we like when you are willing. However, tonight is our wedding night, I think you must be tired by all the festivities."

"true..." Lucian recognized. "By the way... I think I kind of ignored most of the guest during the wedding because of my excitement."

"Yes, I noticed, even though I politely reminded you three times to thank our guests for their presence, you immediately forgot my instruction."

Brianna tried to take a stern tone, but it was their wedding night and she couldn't hide her smile. She knew discipline would be coming in their marriage but that night was too magic for both of them to start any kind of serious discipline.

"By the way lady Brianna... you said that if I were yours you would punish me for misbehaving, but do you really mean that?" Lucian tried to hide his tension but he could hear his own heart beating fast.

"Yes, normally, I would spank your naughty bottom for ignoring me several times, but tonight is an exception."

"Spank me?" Lucian shrilled with a blush. "That's a child or a servant's punishment. I'm a gentlelord now."

"Nevertheless, that is what you can expect from me if you choose to misbehave or disobey. Of course, discipline will be dealt in various methods, but spankings are one of them. And if it can reassure you, know that you aren't the only gentlelord getting spanked by his wife".


12