All Comments on 'Matron Beverly and Timothy'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Wonderfully written. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good and somewhat believable.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Loved the story, great job. A 2nd part where she helps him during rehab and they eventually marry would make a nice closer to this story. Keep up the great work.

jamesmaryjamesmaryover 1 year ago

great story - bit of a different twist to so many age-gap stories - I'm hoping Matron is able to help others in her retirement ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really hot. Wish I was in a major car accident lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was good for both!...

phobosukphobosukover 1 year ago

Really hot and a full five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet and spicy !

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Gave 5 stars, keep up great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully they will meet again in another story

Angelboy6666Angelboy6666over 1 year ago

That was so super hot. Are you going to do a follow up? I’d love to see them get together somehow. Really enjoyed this a lot.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

A most unusual tale of unlucky attraction & exhumed lust. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The healing hands of a mature woman!

5

menziesmenziesover 1 year ago

Fabulous, thank you

MaxyMax66MaxyMax66over 1 year ago

Thank you for another great story. Would it be ok to put my mom into one of your stories? That would be so great. Her name is Jillian but people call her Jilly. She has black hair that’s like on her shoulders. She has a sweet big butt and she is about 5’7.

.

JerabowaJerabowaover 1 year ago

Hot story. I love older women and the matron is just right. Perfect body and perfect age. I don’t

Ike that they are too old but the matron is perfecto. I would love to fuck her. Thanks for a super hot story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and setup, love the Matron and her bushy pussy. Would love to see her wearing stockings with her uniform, that would add to the fun for Timothy. Can't wait for the next chapters, great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another fantastic story, this one deserves more parts tho.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story, sweet and sexy at the same time.

A better ending would have had the Matron answering her door some months later and Timothy was there.

peteh57peteh5711 months agoAuthor

You’re absolutely right. I had an ending like that but decided it would demand another story. Some day I’ll start the next instalment like that. Thanks for the feedback.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Damn that was terrific. Super hot and sexy. I'll check it some more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent! Much better than the usual fare here. You've captured the older woman well but one small suggestion: spend a bit more time on the details of their breasts and pussies. Such as: long pendulous breasts with large dartk areolas and thick long nipples reaching, when bent, to her belly button.

And, the pussy lips of older women tend to lose some of their elasticity and often hang open somewhat and it is a real turn on. The same is true with an older anus - less elasticity and therefore easier to slid into.

And also the luscious feel of their larger stomachs and accompanying wrinkles. Havent described it exactly right but you probably can.

amoroneamorone7 months ago

Absolutely superb. I love the age gap, it is ideal for my taste and the descriptions of his young body and huge penis and her voluptuous curves. Your descriptions are really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great great writer and great plot here.

I have read all your stories and keep checking back for every newer Installments.

Keep it up.

I prefer older women too with larger pendulum breast and fat asses to much of course the cock of the young boys should also be larger and harder as always

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

how about reuniting matron and timothy as a couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love all your stories, 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...