Matron Beverly and Timothy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh jeeeze... this is so embarrassing..."

"I've done this a thousand times Timothy," I said as I lifted his gown over his belly. "You'll be able to go to the toilet by your... your... by your..."

Timothy's cock made me forget my train of thought.

He was not a tall lad - still had growing to do - so maybe his huge cock appeared bigger than it actually was? To my eyes, that first time I saw it, it seemed enormous. It lay thick and long across his thigh like a snake - with the catheter tube disappearing in through the urethral opening at the top.

"...by yourself," I gulped.

I took the pair of blue disposable gloves out of the dish and made a show of putting them on... giving myself time to regain my composure. Then I took the catheter tube in one hand and gingerly picked up his big penis in the other...

"Now... umm... take a deep breath... that's right... and exhale..."

It came out as easy as pie and left me holding his dick. I found I was reluctant to let it go.

"There now Timmy," I said. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No... no Matron... not so bad at all..."

Almost immediately I felt the soft flesh hardening. The big hunk of muscle grew harder and harder in the palm of my hand...

"Ohhh hell," he gasped.

"Try... try and relax dear," I said, trying to sound professional when inside I was doing backflips.

"I... I... nobody else has ever... I've never had... oh shit..."

It grew and grew.

"Ohh... oh god... I'm so sorry..."

"No need to apologize dear... all perfectly natural," I babbled. "It's nothing I don't see every day..."

But that was a lie. I'd never seen anything like it. The monstrous thing grew and grew in my hand until it was pulsing hard... a magnificent big cock, thick and veined... I was feeling faint...

From the base of his abdomen to the top of the quivering helmet had to be nine or ten inches long and thick as well... like a tennis racket handle.

"I can't help it... oh, Matron... I'm sorry... mmmm... I'm sorry..."

The purple helmet began dripping. An oozing drizzle of precum dribbled out and ran down over my hand.

We were both mortified but I couldn't let go. "Nothing unusual dear... perfectly normal... seen it a thousand times..."

The more stimulated he became the wetter I was getting. My pussy began to ache... my nipples were hard inside my bra... I should have let him go but I didn't... I squeezed it... I actually squeezed it, feeling its throbbing thickness...

"Ohhhh Matronnnn..."

Let it go you stupid, stupid old cow, I thought to myself. For god's sake put the big cock down...

But I just couldn't. The proud purple head was making my mouth water and there were tracks of pulsing veins vibrating into my palm. I was still holding him when the door opened.

"Dinner!" came a loud accented voice. "You ok for dinner in there?"

With a final quick squeeze, I released him and pulled his gown down over his massive boner, pulled the blankets back up, and, getting to my feet, pulled the privacy curtain aside.

"Yes thanks," I said primly to the old Italian lady who was holding Timothy's dinner. "Put it down on the side table please."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CLEANING HIM UP

Knowing that the ward quietened down after the dinner trays were collected, I waited till well after dark before I visited him again. I stepped through the door and closed it quietly behind me.

The room was dark except for the soft reading light behind Timothy's bed and the television which added a flickering green glow to the room. There was a big black guy on the screen who was probably talking basketball... but the sound was down so I couldn't be sure.

Timmy had used the remote to lift up the back of the bed so he was almost sitting upright. His broken leg was uncovered and his poor arm was in its sling. The beautiful child's face lit up when he saw me.

"Hello dear," I said. "I'm glad you're still awake..."

"Yes ma'am, I was hoping you'd stop in to see me..."

"Well that's truly lovely to hear," I said as I closed the screen around us. It was like a cozy cocoon for just us two.

I sat on the edge of the bed again and ran my fingers through his delicious thick hair. "How are you feeling tonight baby?" I asked as I took his young hand in my old one.

"Now you're here I feel so much better," he said. "Seeing you... having you close... you make me feel good Matron."

That lovely warm feeling was coming over me again... like a hot flush almost... electric and eager...

"You're very... very sweet Timmy," I said breathlessly.

It seemed natural and right to kiss him just then.

I leaned down and the dear loving boy turned his face up to meet mine. His young lips and my old ones pressed warmly together for several long lovely seconds, toying with that grey area between grandmotherly affection and a rising intense passion that was making me wet...

When I finally pulled away he looked devastated...

"Please... please Matron...," he croaked, trying to pull me closer. "You smell soooo goooood..."

It took all my self-control to resist him but I had made a plan. I ran my hand down his jawline. "You know dear, maybe we should give you a sponge bath. What do you think?"

He looked at me with those big eyes and his mouth fell open. "Yes... yes please Matron," he whispered. "I haven't had a wash since before the accident. I must be very dirty!"

"Good. Then it's settled. Let's clean you up."

I extricated my hand from his and, standing up on my rubbery legs made my way through the curtain and into his little bathroom.

All of these big private rooms have their own neat little bathrooms with a toilet, a shower, and a basin. Under the washbasin, I found a metal bowl that I filled with warm water, added a washcloth, and headed back to his bed. My hands were shaking so much that I spilled a little as I placed the container on his bedside table.

"Let's lose that sling," I said and helped him take it off over his head. "It'll just get in the way... and now we'll open your gown..."

I pulled the loose slipknot that held his hospital robe closed and unwrapped him like a Christmas present, exposing his slim young body all the way down to his abdomen. I couldn't see his cock, the blanket was bunched over it, but a big bulge told me it was there...

In the last thirty years, I've given more sponge baths than I can count but none so late at night in a male patient's darkened room nor to such a sexy young man. He was cut and bruised but still so young and beautiful...

I reached into the warm water for the washcloth, and wringing out the access water, wiped it gently across his breast.

"Mmmm... that's good," he sighed.

"Yes dear... just the right temperature for my favorite patient..."

I wiped it around his neck then gently down, over his sternum, and down his abdomen...

"That feels s... super nice ma'am," he gasped.

"I'll need to be very gentle Timmy," I explained. "You're still healing you know..."

I dunked the cloth in the warm water and brought it out fresh... swiping it over his shoulders, down his unbroken arm... one arm and the other, then more water... avoiding the BandAids and dressings...

"Lift your arms up baby," and when he did I cleaned his armpits and down his sides...

More water, wring the cloth out, and wipe more down his chest. I followed a path over his sharply defined pectorals, teasing his nipples... then down again, over his abdominal muscles, down, down, under the blanket to the pubic hair just above his cock...

Stay calm old woman, I thought to myself. Don't scare him...

More water, wring it out, then sponge his sides... more warm water over his stomach... his bellybutton...

I was so excited I don't know how I kept it together. I put the cloth back in the container and, turning back, lifted the white hospital blanket off his cock as though it was the most normal thing in the world, folding it neatly down over his knees.

He was massively hard. The gigantic blue-veined cock stood up hard and proud from his crotch, thick and long, the big purple dome quivering. Somehow I pretended I didn't notice.

More warm water... wring it out... wipe his thigh... the space above the plaster of his broken leg... wrap the warm wet washcloth around the base of his great big pulsing erection...

"Ohhh Matron..." he gasped.

"Shhhh sweetheart. Let me do my job..."

"Ohhh yesss... oh godddd..."

I held him with both hands and swept the cloth up and down... up and down... up and down... up and down... up and down...

Broken as he was, Timothy's body still arched off the bed. "Oh... oh... oh..." He was looking down open-mouthed at what I was doing to him.

More warm water... wring out the cloth... the access water splashing nosily into the bowl...

I wrapped it around his massive dong and 'cleaned' it some more... up and down... up and down... up and down... up and down...

"Ohhhh yessss... mmmmm..."

"That's nice isn't it dear?"

"Oh, Matron... oh Matron... please don't stop..."

"Of course not my darling boy," I gasped, as I jerked his big cock. "Just relax and let it happen..."

"Ooooo goddddd," he moaned. "Your hand feels sooo gooood..."

"Yes my darling... let Matron make it better..."

As I stroked him my hands started to make 'shlock, shlock, shlock' sounds on the shaft... the warm water was mixing with the thick oozing precum weeping out of the top...

"I'm gonna... ohhhhh god... dear Matron... I'm gonna... cummmmm..."

"Yes dear," I muttered (shlock, shlock, shlock). "Show Matron Beverly..."

"Ohhhh... ohhhh... ohhhh..."

"That's right... good boy... (shlock, shlock, shlock, shlock, shlock)"

"OHHHH... OHHH YESSSS..."

For a moment his marvelous big prick got even bigger and harder and stiffer... and then he was shooting...

"OOOO YESSSSS... OHHHH YESSS..."

Jets of jizz squirted up into the air... I watched the first squirt as if it was in slow motion... the second as well...

...then I dropped down and took his spasming prick between my red lipstick lips. I managed to catch all the rest in my mouth...

"AHHHH AHHHH YESSSSS... YESSSS..." (squirt, squirt, squirt)...

...mmmm tasty spermy goodness. I swallowed his sweet juice all up, slobbering over his cock like a whore...

He lay back on his pillows panting like he'd run a marathon.

Like the consummate professional I once was, I retied his gown and tucked him in nice and snuggly. I opened the screen around his bed and emptied the water in the bathroom washbasin, hanging the washcloth over the shower rod. I checked his chart to make sure his medications were all up to date and, before I left him with the TV remote, kissed him firmly on the lips.

"You, my darling one," I said, licking my lips, "are a very tasty young man..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CARPARK

Most people, even when they're really horny, can put off masturbating long enough until they are somewhere private.

I had hoped to get home before I relieved the ache in my belly but it didn't work out that way. Timothy and his luscious big cock had turned me into some sort of sex-crazed floozy. My horny old cunt demanded attention and on the elevator ride down to where I'd parked my car I hitched my skirt up around my waist and groped my pussy like a bloody nymphomaniac.

Mmmm... so good... my fingers were pushing my knickers up inside myself...

I didn't make it out of the car park.

In the morning when I had arrived there were so many cars I was obliged to drive all the way down to level four and even then there were only a few spots left. Now it was late in the evening so when the lift doors opened, the place was completely deserted.

My scurrying footsteps echoed under the flickering fluorescent lighting as I almost ran over to where my little blue Mazda sat all by itself on the other side of the floor.

I unlocked the driver's side door and, plopping down on the seat, hiked my uniform skirt up as high as I could and pulled my knickers down far enough that I could spread my legs.

Then breathing heavily, my heart beating like a drum, I closed my eyes and relieved myself, reliving the cum moment the cum was squirting out of Timmy's magnificent cock... and the taste of him... mmmmm...

As soon as I touched my clitoris I could tell I wouldn't take long.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh yessss..."

Excited little electric shocks seemed to radiate out from the sensitive little nub to deep into my pussy. It was so super responsive that for a few minutes I just played with it alone. With thumb and forefinger on either side, I twisted it gently back and forth... like the tuning knob of old fashioned radio... searching, searching for the best reception...

"Ohhhh...ohhhh... oh dear... oh my..."

I held a picture of Timothy in my mind's eye as I masturbated myself. His big blue eyes... that thick brown hair... beautiful kissable lips... his wonderful big cock...

"Mmmmmm... ohhh yessss... yes... yes... yes..."

...his wonderful big cock so hard in my hands... rubbing... rubbing...

...I slid my fingers into my cunt... god I was soaking wet...

"OHHH... OHHH... OHHHH..."

(Squitch, squitch, squitch, squitch, squitch, squitch... )

In my mind's eye, I saw the young man's glorious face coming toward me... he was coming closer... "I love you Beverly..."

My fingers were playing inside my pussy like a concert pianist... touching just the right spots...

"OHHHH... OHHHH OH GOD!!!..."

My orgasm was intense, exploding in my pussy like a bomb and radiating out warmly through my body.

"OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSS..."

My body tensed like a board, thighs jammed up under the steering wheel. Waves of pleasure rolled over me as I imagined my legs spread wide and Timothy rearing up over me, his huge cock buried deep inside me... shooting his load up inside...

Eventually, gasping for breath, I came back to earth.

My god, I thought. What is this boy doing to me?

To my horror, when I opened my eyes a man was looking through my driver's side window. He had his cock in his hand, flogging it like there was no tomorrow.

He was Indian or Sri Lankan... maybe forty? It was hard to tell. He had unbuckled his belt and his fly was down. His big brown cock was looking at me from inside his fist... only inches from my face... only separated by the glass in the door...

My initial shock quickly faded. I was safe enough in the car and it struck me he was only doing what I'd been doing. On an impulse, I lifted my hand to my lips and licked the fingers that had so recently been inside myself. When he saw that, sperm erupted out of his cock and splattered all over the glass, splat, splat, splat... running down in little rivers...

The last thing I saw as I drove off was his blurry figure pulling his pants back up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MOM

I slept like a baby that night, without a hint of shame or remorse and, when I woke up the next morning, I felt more alive and refreshed than I could ever remember being.

I've been a nurse my whole life and I have loved it. It never paid very well and it's a lot of long hours, but if you like helping people there is no better profession. Nurses are never alone you see?

My dear husband Terrence died the year I turned forty. A heart attack took him away. With the kids all grown up and no other family to speak of, that lovely man went and left me by myself. I don't mind tellin' you the last ten years have been tough.

Our circle of mutual friends dwindled. A few tried for a while - and I suppose I could still call on some of them in a pinch - but they're all couples you see. I was the sad and lonely third wheel that always seems to bring dinner parties down. I would get so desperately blue sometimes.

But then Timothy came along...

A part of me knew the previous evening should never be repeated. I should stop thinking about him, find a different carer, and never go near him again. But in my aching lonely heart and my insatiable aching pussy I knew there was no going back.

When I arrived at work, Timothy's doctor was standing by his bed, talking to my young man's parents.

Dr. Kuomintang was a splendid physician with a great bedside manner. He was also my biggest fan.

"Timothy has been very lucky, I have to tell you," he said in his Chinese-flavoured English. "Concern about back has proved unfounded. No any ill effects there. He also no internal damage which is miracle, and fracture in arm is green break. No need for cast. Can come off and replace with compression bandage. This'a wonderful lady will take care of that, won't you Matron Beverly?"

That was my introduction to the family. They both turned to see who the little Chinese doctor was referring to. Timothy's attractive blonde mother smiled warmly and thanked me profusely for taking care of her 'precious little boy'. His father, a businessy-looking man, nodded and then ignored me.

"The real problem is leg," continued the doctor. "Is quite bad broken. Your Timothy is young and healthy so it will heal - but he is going to need lot of rehabilitation once the cast is removed."

The doctor left and shortly after Timothy's father left as well. His mom hung back and taking me aside, took both my hands in hers.

"Thank you for looking after my precious boy," she said, her voice warm and earnest as though we would be friends forever. "I'm Rebecca but you must call me Bec."

"It's very nice to meet you Bec," I said. "I'm Beverly... Matron Beverly. Your son is a wonderful patient."

Timmy's mom sat on the bed beside her boy, right where I had been the previous evening... the spot where I had jerked him off and sucked up his cum...

"I can see he thinks the world of you," she said looking up at me. "He is everything to me as well. I want nothing but the best for him... anything he wants... money is no object..."

"Of course Bec," I assured her. "I'm giving Timmy very special care aren't I dear?"

"Yes Matron Beverly," he replied. "The matron is the best mom."

"Good," she muttered. "Nothing's too good for my baby."

Leaning down, she kissed him possessively on the forehead. Then as she combed his thick hair with her fingers, looked at me challengingly.

"I must tell you, Matron, if I find anything is less than perfect with my boy's care, the hospital board will hear of it. My husband is the chairman you know."

"Ohhhh mom... what are you saying?" cried Timothy in disbelief.

"I'm simply letting this nurse know that you are an important person dear," she said. "You understand that don't you Bev?"

I'm old enough to pick her type from a mile away but she caught me unawares. It didn't equate that such a lovely kid should have such a bitch of a mother.

Instead of answering her, I decided on a different tack.

"Timothy," I said, smiling sweetly. "Doctor Kuomintang says you can use the bathroom now. I bet you're sick of that awful bedpan..."

"Yes, Matron... I'd like to use the bathroom please. Am I okay to walk?"

"Yes dear," I said. "Well hobble anyway. Don't worry, I'll help you... maybe your mom would take your other arm?

Together, the bitch and I swung him carefully around until his broken leg and sound leg were hanging off the edge of the bed. We sat beside him and when Timothy's arms were over both our shoulders we all stood up... For the first time since the accident, the young man was upright.

Slowly we made our way to the little bathroom but once inside I took over.

"Thank you so much for your help Bec," I said. "I'll take it from here..." and, while Timothy hung to the washbasin, I closed the bathroom door in her smarmy face and locked it.

"Are you sure I can't help?" came a muffled voice from the other side. "I've seen it all before..."

"Jesusss Ma," said Timothy.

"We'll be fine Bec. Give us a minute..."