Matron Beverly and Timothy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it transpired Timothy could have done the whole thing by himself. I stood out of his way as he hopped to the toilet and, lifting his hospital gown like it was a dress, lowered himself down, his stiff plaster cast leg stuck out in front like a tripping hazard.

"Good boy," I said. "Well done!"

The dear child didn't seem to mind me watching him. His poop was runny which I assured him was perfectly normal.

"It'll be like that until you eat more solid foods," I said. "Do you need to pee?"

"Yes ma'am... ahhh..."

I watched his strong flow of piss spray out of his big cock and splash strongly against the bowl. It seemed to go on forever. Then he wiped his bum and was done.

"Are you done in there?" came Rebecca's concerned voice.

"Not quite," I called back. "This first time can take a while..."

Timothy looked up at me. "I'm so sorry about her Matron," he said quietly.

I smiled lovingly at him and put a finger to my lips as if to shush him...

Smiling mischievously I slowly lifted my skirt up, over my knees, up my thighs. I held the fabric teasingly just below my pussy.

Timothy looked up at me wide-eyed... From hanging pendulous and floppy between his legs his cock grew like a magic trick, twitching and twisting, getting bigger and bigger...

Then I lifted my dress right up around my belly and showed him I had not worn any underwear that day. There was a time when I used to trim it neatly but these days my browny grey pubic hair is a curly triangular mat on either side of my thick pussy lips...

Leaning back against the basin I fingered myself between the gaping lips, feeling the wetness there, then showed him... thick moist strands of pussy juice between my fore and middle fingers...

"Ohhh Matron," he gasped.

"Everything okay in there?" asked his mom. "Timmy are you okay?"

"Yes... yes, mommy... I'm... I'm fine..."

I stepped in over him, sidling up either side of his broken leg and over his lap.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he whimpered softly. "This is really happening..."

"Shhh..." I whispered.

"What's going on in there?" Bec was starting to get alarmed. "What's that woman doing Timmy?"

"God Ma, nothing is going on! Can you just give me a minute please"

He held his pulsing hard erection as I squatted down on him. I felt it in the opening of my cunt and then I lowered myself down, impaling myself on the teenager's big hard cock.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I tried desperately to keep my moan of pleasure inside. It felt so unspeakably good. His mammoth erection filled me so completely...

Eventually, I opened my eyes to see we were sitting face to face. My beautiful young lover was similarly stunned. He was looking deep into my eyes, gasping and sobbing softly...

I lifted myself up and sat back down... slush!

And again. Again. Again. (slish, slush, slish).

I held his shoulders and lifted up and down, up and down, oh godddd yesss... up and down... (slish, slush, slish, slush, slish, slush, slish, slush)

I felt his hands under my big round arse cheeks... supporting them up and down, up and down... up down... up down... (slish, slush, slish, slush, slish, slush, slish, slush)

The disembodied voice from outside was saying something else but the blood pounding in my ears drowned it out. His cock felt so good I could feel my climax approaching as inevitably as day follows night...

"I'm... I'm gonna cum..." he whimpered. "I'm gonna cum inside you..."

"What? What was that?" Timothy's mom must have been standing right outside, probably with an ear pressed against the door. "I'm going to get someone..."

I stopped bouncing up and down for a moment and dug deep.

"Everything is fine Bec," I answered in my most professional nurse tone. "This first visit to the toilet can often take some time..."

"You've been in there for ages," she cried. "Open this door nurse. Open this door or there'll be trouble!"

She started rattling the doorknob...

"I'm okay mom," gasped Timothy. "It's just taking... taking a little time..."

Then we went back to fucking, as fast and as hard as we could without giving ourselves away. About a minute later we both orgasmed at the same time.

I felt my marvelous young lover's urgency... his gigantic cock swelling up bigger and bigger... the muscles in my cunt clamping against his pistoning prick... (slish, slush, slish, slush)

...I started to cum as jet after jet of Timmy's sperm squirted up inside my old cunt...

...a gush of juices squirted out of me as my cunt contracted over his great throbbing penis and, before we both started crying out with pleasure, I pressed my lips against his and we stifled our ecstasy in each other's mouths.

We took our time cleaning ourselves up. I even contemplated a shower for my patient but I had no plastic bag for his leg cast.

When we finally opened the door Rebecca looked at us questioningly. We must have both looked flushed and disheveled so she must have known something was going on. But neither Timothy nor I offered any explanation so all she could do was help get her hobbling, no longer virgin, son back to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

69

All the rest of the afternoon I was in and out of his room but on nearly every visit there seemed to be someone else there as well. If it wasn't the doctor it was his stupid mother and if it wasn't his mom it was some other well-meaning guest who was cramping my style.

On the other hand, any brief moments alone were filled with the excitement of any new sexual relationship. We kissed longingly and groped each other like newlyweds. I couldn't wait to have him again.

It wasn't until quite late that evening when visiting hours were done and dinner was cleared away that we could finally be alone. Most of the staff had gone home and the ward was all but empty when I snuck into his room and closed the door behind me.

My darling boy was waiting for me.

"It's got so late," he mumbled. "I was starting to think you might not be able to come."

"It was too risky before sweetheart," I said huskily. "But there's hardly anyone about now so it is very unlikely anyone will come in. We've got time. We can enjoy ourselves properly."

I drew the privacy curtain around his bed and pulled the sheet down his legs. The horny teen had already untied his gown and had been playing with himself. His giant cock bounced up like a jack-in-the-box, showing me his right hand wrapped around the shaft.

I sighed happily "Ahhh there it is. Your lovely big cock."

"I was thinking about you Matron Beverly," he muttered. "I was stoking it and remembering cumming inside you..."

"It was lovely wasn't it baby?"

"Oh yes ma'am. I've never done it before you. You were my first time..."

I had guessed this was the case. I had taken the young man's cherry. "Well, I'd never have guessed darling. You are a wonderful lover..."

Instead of sitting on the edge of his bed this time I sat down on the visitor chair. I leaned in and took his big cock in both hands, locking my fingers around and using my thumbs up and down the shaft, toying with it. It really was an amazing hunk of muscle...

Timothy shivered with pleasure. "Mmmmm ooooohhh yesss..." he moaned.

Holding him in both hands I leaned over and licked him, all the way up his shaft and over the firm purple dome.

"Ohhhhh Matron... that's so good..."

I was sucking the end of his big dick like a lollipop, jerking him at the same time.

"Mmmmmm oh yesssss..."

I took as much as I could into my mouth but I could only get the first few inches inside. My late husband had never been one for much bizarre experimentation so I was not very experienced with cocksucking. But even with my limited knowledge, I could tell I'd never get it all in from this angle. With a flash of inspiration I realized what I needed to do.

Getting to my feet, I took off my white slip-on sneakers and lifted my uniform up over my head draping it over the back of the visitor's chair. My bra... my nickers...

When I pulled my panties down, Timothy gasped. The dear child did love my big butt...

Then I turned to him and struck a pose, hands on hips. My young lover looked at my big old fleshy body like I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen... he was stroking himself longingly, staring cross-eyed at my big breasts...

Oh god, oh god, oh god," he mumbled.

As I adjusted his bed to lay flat, I explained what I wanted to do... but I'm pretty sure he didn't hear a word. All he seemed able to do was rub his big dick and scrutinize me. Men can be such lovable morons!

When the mattress was horizontal, I clumsily climbed up onto the bed with him. It was tricky. As I've mentioned I'm not a small woman and I'm not young and fit either. He started giggling watching trying to stand up on the mattress.

"Be careful Matron," he laughed. "You might fall on my cock!"

"Oh you're an awful boy," I said playfully. "If your leg wasn't broken you could do all the hard work!"

Starting with both my knees on the edge of the bed I carefully got to my feet till I was standing on the mattress over him, one leg on either side of his torso. Then, using the bedhead for balance, I stepped over his head and turned around till I was facing down the bed.

Then I carefully squatted down...

"Oh yessss... oh yesss Matron... that's it..." he said. "Keep coming... keep coming...

...I felt his hands on my big fat arse cheeks, guiding me down. When I was low enough I put my hands on his chest and carefully sat my big hairy cunt over Timothy's face...

His tongue was immediately inside me, lapping between my aroused wet pussy lips...

"Ahhh that's good my darling," I gasped as I put more weight on his head.

The dear child kept licking. It was perfect. I could feel my randy cunt drizzling juices into his mouth. "That's a good boy," I gasped. "Lick Matrons pussy..."

My plan had been to get a better angle to suck his cock. When I lay myself down over his slim sexy body I found his big cock was curving towards my mouth perfectly. All I had to do was open wide and his massive phallus slid down my gullet as easy as anything. Our 69 position was exactly right.

As Timothy tickled and licked my big meaty cunt, I accepted his gigantic dong down my neck.

To my surprise, it slid down. Huge as he was I didn't need to gag. With my confidence up, I let more and more down my gullet, and pretty soon my nose was nuzzling into his scrotum. I'd swallowed his whole ten inches like a pro! I held it down there as long as I could, humming against the shaft until I needed to breathe. Then up for a deep breath and down again. Yum!

When I needed air I lifted my butt off his face so he could breathe as well. Then, when I swallowed him again, I ground my big horny cunt over his face... mmmmm so very good. I could feel him moaning into my pussy...

It was absolute bliss. We licked and sucked and teased each other for ages. The ward was silent except for the unusual slurping sounds we were making... slobbery slurping suckling moans and gasps that sounded almost alien. The room began to smell of sex.

It was me that orgasmed first. My darling boy had discovered my clitoris and was sucking on it like it was a little cock. When he flicked his tongue over it the feeling was so exquisite I lost my mind.

As I got close I began pounding up and down on his cock like a heavy metal headbanger... "mmmmmffff... mmmm..."

Then I exploded with the most powerful orgasm of my life... which sent him off as well. As my body spasmed over his face, his cock erupted in my mouth. His wonderful big dick squirted his cum directly into my stomach.

If someone had come in at that moment the sounds coming from behind that privacy curtain would have sent them running. Neither Timothy or I were able to cry out loudly. Our loud moans and cries of release were muffled by the genitals of the other. I must have sounded like somebody choking and being strangled...

Not wanting to miss any of his cum this time I swallowed as much as I could, stroking him at the same time as I sucked him... pumping it all out till he was empty.

While I was drinking his sperm, Timothy was drowning in my cum. The waves of my climax were squirting into his mouth as well... it was like piss. My darling was drinking and swallowing and gagging...

By the time I finally managed to extricate myself and get dressed it was well past midnight. I kissed my love goodnight and left him to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HE CAN STAND UP BY HIMSELF

The day they took his leg cast off was the beginning of the end. Now his cast was removed it was only a matter of time before he was discharged.

I remember the late shift when I came into his room and found him standing in the middle of the room, naked as the day he was born.

"Look Matron," he said. "No plaster, no bandages, no crutches and I can stand up by myself!"

"My special boy! How wonderful. You look amazing!"

And he really did. The months and weeks had seen most of his scratches and bruises heal up. The only sign of his awful accident had been his busted leg. Now he was standing there whole again... my slim naked boy... arms outstretched... perfect!

"I'm all better..." he whispered and, as he stared lustfully at my massive booby bust, his wonderful big cock started to grow. I closed the door and jammed a visitor's chair under the door handle.

It was a night to remember for both of us - a night that was followed by two blessed months of similar nights - time that was required for his rehabilitation.

With all the exercise he was getting and lashings of good food his strength quickly returned. Overnight he seemed to go from a weak invalid to an athletic fuck machine, pumping my horny old cunt to the most terrific orgasms. With the heavy cast on his leg finally removed, he could finally get on top of me. Who would have imagined such a slim young boy could be so good... so naturally talented?

He wielded that big cock of his with the certainty of a master violinist, totally confident in his ability to not only make me cum, but to reduce me to a big pool of jello, laughing happily as he filled me with his cum. God, it was a wonderful time.

During daylight hours we had to be careful but we still managed to have loads of hot sex behind the locked bathroom door. Either I'd sit my big butt back against the washbasin and Timmy could screw me standing up between my legs or he'd bend me over the toilet with my elbows resting on the cistern. That way he could do me from behind, holding my hips and pounding into me. He took to slapping my big butt cheeks... the sting was exquisite.

Nighttime was the best though. That's when we could take our time. There was never anyone about after ten except the night nurse... and that was me! I got every late night shift between 6pm and midnight.

Of course, even late at night, we were taking a calculated risk. It would have been very hard to explain to an unexpected visitor why the door of his room was jammed shut, not to mention why I was naked with a teenage patient's cock in my arsehole.

But the gods were kind and we were never caught. My darling boy and I felt confident to strip off completely. I remember chasing each other around the room, laughing like children, flicking towels at each other's bare bottoms... or wrestling on the little bed... panting and grunting as we fought to dominate each other... kissing and fucking like animals... the long blissful showers, soaping each other's bodies and fucking under the steaming jets of hot water... my lovely young man's mouth on my nipples... suckling on me like I was his mommy and he was my baby... all but smothering him in my acres of soft warm boob flesh...

But nothing last forever does it? No matter how wonderful, no matter how special, we both knew our time together was coming to an end. Every night when I left him we both mentally subtracted another day. One less wonderful dreamy day we could spend together.

The night before his final day our lovemaking was more subdued... more tender. I sat on his lap, like when he had his cast on, my legs wrapped about his abdomen, his mighty cock buried deep inside my cunt, my big breasts pressed against his chest. We moved rhythmically but gently, our mouths locked, breathing each other's breath.

When my love deposited his last load inside me I left him with a final long look from the door of his room. His sad face mirrored mine. The dear child was sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks, his young face distorted with grief.

Our months together were a wonderful waking dream that neither of us wanted to end, but end it did. The day came when he was to be discharged and I was devastated.

That morning his parents were there to pick him up.

There were no thank-yous and no goodbyes. Timothy's Father was a rude ass and Rebecca saw me as a cradle robber... which I guess I was. She had no proof of course but a woman's intuition is a powerful thing.

But I didn't care about what they thought. All I knew then was that my young adonis had revitalized me and I'd forever be in his debt.

Old as I was he had me reevaluate everything in my life, including my career. I put in my resignation that same day. I would never be a nurse again. All the things I used to love about my job seemed to belong to a different person. The thought of taking care of people, maybe even in this same room that Timmy and I had shared, filled me with loathing.

That last day with Timmy was my last day in the workforce. I took all my long service leave and holidays and retired. I never went back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading. Did you like Matron and Timothy? If so please vote and comment. I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you New Old Guy for your invaluable assistance with editing.