Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea enjoyed flirting with Matt. She sat on his right and focused her attention almost entirely on him. She played with her hair and touched his arm often when she spoke. When Matt said anything remotely funny, she laughed out loud. Under the table, Matt's leg pressed against her leg from time to time. At first he would draw his leg back from any contact, but Andrea position her leg to make the occasional contact almost unavoidable. Over the course of the meal, Matt relaxed and left his leg in nearly constant contact with Andrea.

Daniel drained the last of the wine into Matt's glass and announced that they would need more wine. He disappeared into the basement to retrieve another bottle. It was the first time that Andrea and Matt had been left alone for more than a few seconds. Matt's hand moved under the table along his own leg and touched Andrea's leg. Andrea relaxed and let Matt touch her. Sensing no resistance, his hand moved onto her bare thigh; his fingers caressed her inner thigh. Andrea placed her hand on his hand. Matt paused and waited for Andrea to push his hand away. Instead she just looked into his eyes and smiled. Then Andrea sighed softly and closed her eyes as his hand moved an inch higher onto her leg. She wet her lips.

Matt pulled his hand back at the first sound of Daniel climbing the stairs. When Daniel went into the kitchen for a moment, she slid her hand up Matts thigh, almost touching his bulging cock though his pants before drawing her hand back when Daniel returned. Daniel and Matt resumed the conversation as if nothing was going on. Andrea loved that Matt thought they needed to sneak around Daniel; she could tease him mercilessly and only give in at her own pace.

After dinner they retire into the living room. Matt sat on the couch, hoping that Andrea would sit beside him, but Andrea decided it would be more fun to sit across from him. Andrea crossed her legs, but her body slid forward on the chair and her skirt started to ride up her leg. Matt couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He looked into Andrea's eyes whenever she was looking at him, but she caught him looking at her legs and breasts more than a few times.

Daniel finished off the last of his wine, and got up to go into the kitchen. "Can I tempt you in a scotch or brandy? Would you like anything Andrea?"

Matt called out "nothing for me, but thanks."

"I'll have one," said Andrea.

Daniel returned a moment later with a glass of scotch neat. He returned to find that Andrea legs were still crossed but her skirt had ridden up high on her legs. Andrea was inquiring about his recent love life.

"So, you haven't been on any dates at all since the split?" she asked to clarify her understanding.

"No," Matt looked a little sheepish from having to lack of initiative. "Work has been keeping me very busy. I've been working a lot of long days and weekends. I haven't had the energy."

Daniel listened. He suspected that Daniel lacked more the emotional energy than the physical energy. "That's too bad," he volunteered. There was a moment of silence as the three of them absorbed the conversation. Daniel noticed that Matt's eyes were now on Andrea's legs. He reached over to squeeze Andrea's shoulder. She smiled up at him. He felt like he was standing at the banks of the Rubicon. "She has beautiful sexy legs, doesn't she."

Matt shook himself out of the trance. "Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to stare." He blushed visibly.

Andrea took Daniel's statement as her queue and stretched her leg out to show it off. She pointed her toes and tensed her muscles to accentuated the shape of her thigh and calf muscles. "I don't mind," she reassured Matt. She turned her leg so that she could see her tensed calf muscle. She loved the shape of her calf muscle. "Do you really think so," she asked with false modesty.

"I do," answered Daniel.

"Yeah!" said Matt. "They are very nice."

"Would you like a closer look," asked Daniel.

"What?" asked Matt surprised. There was a moment of silence.

Then Daniel said a- a-matter-of-factly as he could, "Andrea wants to have sex with you." The statement sounded weird when he heard himself say it, but it got the message across.

Matt looked at Andrea as she stood up. His voice took on a concerned tone, "is everything okay with you guys."

Matt's eyes were on Andrea as she said, "things are fine. We just want to try something kinky, something wild and crazy." She moved towards Matt and straddled his legs as she climbed up on to his lap. Matt put his hand on her thighs as he looked into her eyes and down at her tits. His mouth hung open as he licked his lips.

Daniel watched his wife and friend. He could feel is cock starting to grow and harden.

Andrea's arms wrapped around Matt's head. She kissed him and parted her lips to let his tongue explore her mouth. Matt's hands slid up her body to her hips and waist. They both turned to Daniel to see his reaction. Daniel just smiled. "Have fun," he said.

Then Matt moved both hands over her soft breasts as Andrea sighed audibly. Their kiss became more passionate as Andrea breathed Matt's breath into her lungs. Her hands moved down his body until reaching farther and farther towards his cock. She teased him by reaching down his belly but never quite touching his cock. Matt found Andrea's nipples through her blouse and squeezed them between his thumb and fingers. Andrea remembered how Matt's cock felt against her belly last year when they danced. She wanted so bad to feel his cock to see if it is as big as she remembers. She couldn't resist feeling him any longer, so she reached down and cupped his hard cock in her hand. She gasped. "Oh god, I thought so."

As she felt Matt's cock though his pants, Matt slid his hands to her hips and started to lift her top and camisole up over her head. Andrea's hands left Matt's cock so she could lift her arms over her head to allow Matt to remove her top. Then, Andrea sat back on Matt's knees as he stared at her bare breasts for a moment. He looked at Daniel, "I can't believe this is happening." Her nipples were hard from the cool air and the heat of the moment. Matt's hands cupped her breasts, and his thumb played with her nipples. Then she reached down to feel Matt's cock again, Matt mouth latched onto her right nipple as sucked it.

As Matt sucked Andrea's nipple, his held her other breast in his hand and squeezed the nipple between his fingers. Andrea moaned as he played with her nipple: twisting it, squeezing it and pulling it. With his other free hand, he stroked Andrea's bare thigh, sliding up almost to her pussy then down to her knee. He stroked the inside of her thigh to the top of her leg, but never quite touching her pussy. "Oh God," pleaded Andrea, "Don't tease me anymore. I want you to touch me."

Daniel was watching intently, and he was very turned on. Hearing Andrea's pleads for Matt to touch her was too much for him not to start stroking his cock. He undid his pants and slipped them down to get access to his cock. He started stroking his cock as he watched his wife about to get fucked.

Matt reached up under Andrea's skirt and rubbed her pussy through her damp panties. He managed to pull her panties midway down her ass to slide his fingers into the leg hole of her panties to touch her wet pussy. He continued to suck and lick Andrea's nipple as he slipped two fingers into her wet hole.

Andrea could have let Matt suck her tits and play with your pussy for hours, but she knew that she wanted his cock in her. She bent forward to kiss and lick Matt's neck. His mouth let go of her nipple and he kissed her with a hungry passion. Andrea stepped back and stood between Matt's knees. She hiked up her skirt and slid her panties off as Matt remained sitting on the couch watching her. Then he reached down to peel his shirt up over his head. Andrea looked at his bare chest, the slightly greying chest hair, and his flat muscular abs. She knelt down on the floor between his legs to kiss his bare chest and belly. Her hand stroked his cock though his pants a couple of times before she undid the button of his pants and pulled the zipper down. She pulled his boxer shorts down slowly, making sure to kiss every inch of newly exposed skin. Matt, lifted his ass up, and slid his pants and shorts down to his thighs.

Andrea rested her head on his thigh, with her nose almost touching his hard cock. From this distance, his cock was huge. It was easily the biggest cock she had ever seen. Her hand rested on the base of his shaft, stroking it slowly, and guiding the head to her lips. She kissed the head of his cock, swirled her tongue over the top before wrapping her lips around it.

Matt was watching her every move, but now he let his head fall back to enjoy the sensation of Andrea's mouth on his cock. He put his hands on the back of her head to feel the movement of her head as she sucked his cock.

Andrea liked the feeling of Matt's hands in her hair. She pulled his cock forward to take his cock as deep as she could. She bobbed her head slowly up and down, pushing his cock a little deep with each stroke. The head of Matt's cock could easily reach to the back of her throat. She took him as deep as she could while resisting the urge to gag. Matt's fingers pushed the back of her head to guide her mouth and to encourage her to take him deeper. Andrea wanted to deep throat the entire length of his cock, but it was futile; he was just too big. She wanted him to fuck her mouth. Andrea would have let him fuck her anyway he wanted: he could have her mouth, her cunt or her asshole. She was willing to be used.

Daniel was stroking his cock as he watch Andrea alternate between licking Matt's shaft, sucking his balls and trying to deep throat him. He couldn't believe how turned on he was; he had already brought himself to the verge of orgasm and had been edging for a while.

After several moments, Andrea started to taste the salt of Matt's precum. She stopped sucking and just held Matt's cock to her cheek to wait for him to express his desires for her. If he wanted to cum in her mouth, she would let him, but she hoped he would fuck her.

After a moment, Matt sat up and she rose up from between his legs. She wasn't sure what to do, so she stood up and slipped her skirt off so that she was completely naked. Matt followed suit by letting his pants fall to the floor. Andrea lied back onto the coffee table and spread her legs to invite Matt. "Fuck me, Matt," she begged. Daniel moved to get a good view, as Matt leaned over her body as he held his cock in his hand and guided the head to the entrance of Andrea's pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock between her pussy lips and against her clit. Then he looked at Andrea "Are you sure you want to do this?" He glanced at Daniel too.

Andrea thought that sucking his cock should have been answer enough, but she said, "Yes fuck me Matt. Fuck me with that cock of yours."

What that, he leaned forward pressing his cock into Andrea's wet pussy.

Andrea whimpered quietly as she felt Matt enter her. She was already so wet that Matt's cock slid into her effortlessly. Her labia opened and wrapped around the head of Matt's cock, but he didn't penetrate her fully. Instead he pushed just the head of his cock into her hole before drawing it out again. Andrea looked at him in surprise, but he immediately pushed his cock back into her a little deeper than before. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me." He looked into her eyes as he continued to ease his cock into her inch my inch until she could feel the head of his cock pressing against her cervix. His cock felt huge inside her. She felt full of his cock.

Daniel watched and stroked his cock harder and faster until he was just on the verge of climaxing, but then he stopped and waited to calm down before stroking again. He often would edge like this watching porn, but watching his wife and friend was incredible.

Matt pumped his cock into Andrea. He alternated between long slow strokes and short quick thrusts. His hands gripped her tits and squeezed her nipples. Occasionally they both looked at Daniel who was frantically stroking his cock. Andrea's could see that Matt was getting close. She started rubbing her clit to cum with him. Matt was getting close and started to fuck her harder and faster. He lifted Andrea's legs up onto his shoulders and grabbed her thighs. He rammed his cock into her over and over. Her body shook and her tit jiggled with each thrust. Matt's initial tentativeness and apprehension was gone now. He was fucking her with everything he had. Andrea could feel his balls slapping the skin between her cunt and asshole. Andrea was encouraging him, "Oh god yes. Fuck me harder. Harder. Yes. Yes. Yes." Her fingers were rubbing her clit harder and faster. Matts cock hardened inside her as he approached his orgasm.

Finally, Andrea started to cum. She arched her back and turned to the side slightly. Her pussy started to contract on Matt's cock. Matt started to cum too, and he growled like an animal. It was a visceral sound which he could never be able to duplicate under normal situations. It was a growl that came from his belly and was forced out of between his teeth. He looked as though he was in pain. Matt kept pumping his cock into Andrea even as his orgasm subsided. He was fucking her like a wild man, like an animal. He emptied himself and filled her pussy with this cum.

Suddenly Matt stopped. He leaned forward and supported himself on his arms. He was breathing hard; he was exhausted. Andrea lied still to keep Matts cock inside her for as long as she could. Finally, Matt lifted himself up and sat back onto the couch. Matt's cock was still swollen, dripping wet and firm, but not as hard as before. Andrea looked around to Daniel who had stopped stroking his cock but he was still rock hard. "One down, now to go," she joked. She rested on her back on the coffee table for a few minutes. Then she got up off the coffee table, smiled at Matt and kissed him before turning to Daniel. She moved towards him, and knelt down between his legs. She took his cock into her mouth and began to suck his cock slowly and gently, like she was making love to his cock. Andrea knew that Daniel had been edging and was already close to coming. She played with his cock slowly and gently to bring him back to the edge but not over. "Oh baby, that feels so good," Daniel responded. "I want to cum in your mouth."

Andrea just smiled and licked the head of his cock as she looked at him.

Matt sat on the couch watching Andrea and Daniel now. He could see Andrea's wet gaping pussy from behind as she knelt between Daniel's legs. Juices from her cunt oozed out of her and dripped on the floor. Matt was still hungry for more, so he moved behind Andrea to lie down on his back with his face looking up at her pussy from below. Andrea looked down, unsure what he was doing. Then he reached up to her hips and pulled her freshly fucked pussy down onto his mouth. Andrea's gasped as she felt Matts tongue licking her clit and probing her pussy. The added sensation on her pussy made her suck Daniel with more determination. Daniel came almost immediately. Andrea sucked and swallowed as he emptied himself into her mouth.

Andrea rotated her hips and pressed her wet pussy against Matt's face as she continued to suck her husband's cock. The room was quiet now except for the gentle sounds like licking and the occasional moan. Andrea rolled off of Matt and leaned back on Daniel's legs. Finally she uttered "Wow."

The two men immediately echoed her sentiments. "Yeah wow, that was amazing."

"That was really hot."

"Thank you Andrea," Matt paused, "and Daniel. Thank you both for this. It had been a while."

"It was our pleasure," said Daniel.

After a few moments to recover, Andrea gathered up her clothes and went upstairs to clean up. Daniel got up to follow her, but Matt looked awkward. Should he go home or would he stay the night?

Sensing his friend's unease, Daniel decided on the spur of the moment, "Come-on up, you might as well stay the night."

The three friends all crawled into bed together. Andrea was in the middle with Matt and Daniel on the edges of the bed. She fell asleep with her head on Daniel's chest and with Matt spooning her back.

--

Andrea woke early the next morning. She couldn't see the clock by the bed, but she could tell by the angle of the sun through the window that it was early. She was still in the middle between Daniel and Matt. Her cunt still felt wet from the night before, and she wondered if there might be some more early-morning fun. She rolled towards her husband and started to caress his chest. She hoped she might get him hard again. Her stirring may have woken Matt, as he rolled towards her and spooned her from behind again. "Oh God," she thought as she felt Matt's hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. She slid her hand down Daniel's belly and found that his cock was just as hard. She readied herself for round two.

The three friends were all waking at the same time. Andrea in the middle continued to caress Daniel's chest while wiggling her ass against Matt. Matt was hesitant at first, but after feeling Andrea push back against his cock, he reach around her body to her breasts. She moaned when he squeezed her nipple.

Daniel turned his body towards Andrea to kiss her lips; his hands touched her face. Then he traced a line with his finger down her side, over her hip to her thigh. His hand slid between her legs and pressed her pussy. She was already wet and responded to the pressure of his hand. Unlike the night before, there would be no need for seduction or foreplay. They were going to fuck.

Andrea straddled Daniel's body with her legs. With one hand she grabbed Daniel's cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. With the other hand, she grabbed Matt's cock and stroked it. Then she lowered her body down, letting Daniel's hard cock slide into her wet cunt. She rode Daniel, leaning back to let Matt see her pussy being fucked. Matt stood up on the bed beside Andrea. She knew what he wanted, so she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him while bouncing on Daniel's cock.

They continued in this position for some time, but the previous evening's activities gave the men extra stamina. Andrea rose off of Daniel, which gave him the room to get out of bed. He was aggressive now, and manhandled Andrea on all fours with her ass towards him. He grabbed her hair at the back of her head and slapped her ass hard. He slapped her ass again and again, leaving red hand prints on her ass. Matt had never seen or done anything like this before, but he liked what he saw. Then Daniel positioned his cock into Andrea's pussy. He held her wrists with both hands. Then he pushed off the floor with both legs, thrusting his cock forward and up into Andrea's cunt. He fucked her hard. He pulled back on her arms to thrust his cock into her over and over, as she cried out as if in pain. His hips slapped against her ass, and her tits swung erratically from her chest. Finally he grunted and filled her with his cum. Even after coming, Daniel continued to fuck her with his still-hard cock, until Andrea screamed into the mattress signalling her orgasm.

Breathing hard, Daniel pulled out and leaned back against the chest of drawers near the bed. Matt had been watching and stroking his cock while Daniel fucked Andrea. It was his turn now, and he was eager to do the same. He moved behind Andrea. Andrea's head was down on the bed, but her ass was still high. Her knees were spread apart and her labia gaped open.

Matt did not waste any time before plunging his cock into Andrea from behind exactly as Daniel had done. Andrea cried out "oh fuck!" as if surprised by Matt's cock. She continued calling out "oh God, oh God, oh God," as if pleading for mercy. If she was pleading for mercy; her words fell on deaf ears as Matt appeared to take her cries as encouragement. He jammed is over-sided cock into her hard, over and over until he too came.