Matt and Denise

Story Info
A simple love story.
4.5k words
4.31
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This is just a silly little romance story to appease those who read my other stories, after being warned that they may be hard core, and then complain about them being hard core.

Frank Dailey and Larry Carson hated each other. Frank was a 43 year old white bigot who hated blacks and Larry was a 42 year old black bigot who hated whites. The two men lived in middle class neighborhoods on the opposite sides of town, but they both worked in the same department of the same manufacturing company in Greenford. Both men had been warned about their behavior around each other and other employees of different races.

Frank and his wife Sue had a 21 year old daughter named Mary who was attending an out of state college and an 18 year old son Matt, who was two months short of graduating from high school. Larry and his wife Elizabeth had a 21 year old son Larry Jr. who was attending the community college in Greenford and an 18 year old daughter Denise who attended Matt's high school.

Although Larry referred to all white people at crackers, honkies and other derogatory terms, his wife and kids ignored his racism. The same was true with Frank, who referred to all blacks as spooks, niggers and other derogatory terms, his family tended to ignore his racism. Both families had given up years ago in trying to stop the bigotry.

Larry Jr. and Marry had attended the same high school and had graduated at the same time. They knew each other in school, but both of them just hung out with their own friends. They were friendly with each other as long as their fathers weren't around.

Matt and Denise were in a few classes together at school and had become friends, but both of them were aware that their friendship ended whenever one or both of their fathers were around. Although he wasn't considered one of the "beautiful people" in his class, Matt was still considered an attractive well built young man. Denise, on the other hand, was one of the best looking and more popular girls in their class. She was pretty and had a hot young body.

Matt had shared with Denise that his recent girlfriend had just dumped him for a 20 year old bad boy. He had been on a downer for a few days when a few of the girls stopped near his locker and began making fun of him for losing his girlfriend. "Hey loser." "Can't keep your girlfriend?" "Whatsa matter, dick too small for her?"

As they were making faces and calling him names, he tried to ignore them, but he was humiliated. When he turned his back to them, they would move back in front of him and continue their harassing. "You little dicked motherfucker." "Loser!"

Suddenly he heard, "Hey baby, I missed you." As he turned towards the voice, he felt a hand grab his chin and turn his head into a kiss with . . .? With Denise? She broke the kiss and said, "What do you want to do after school?" She put her arm around him. The other girls were shocked. And so was Matt. Denise? Denise? She's too hot for him, isn't she?

She winked at him and said, "Can I walk you to class?" He smiled, grabbed his backpack and they walked down the hall holding hands.

"Thanks Denise. Usually that stuff doesn't bother me, but today it kind of hurt."

She smiled at him and said, "I understand. See you after school, OK? Can I have a ride home? Well, I mean about a block away from home?" He nodded and walked into class.

After school, he was waiting at his car when Denise and a few of the other popular girls walked out to the parking lot together. Matt saw her wave at her friends and they watched her walk over to him and then reach up and kiss him. As they were driving to her house, she said, "You're a good kisser"

Matt grinned at her and said, "What would your Dad say about that?"

She laughed and said, "Probably the same thing your would say."

Since both of them wanted to focus on their grades for the rest of the year, they pretended to be a couple for the next two months. After graduation, they went their separate ways for the summer and ten both went away to college in the fall.

Four years later, they both returned to Greenfield, and as luck would have it, got teaching jobs at a high school about 20 miles from Greenford. Matt taught college preparatory mathematics and Denise taught general science and physical education. When they saw each other at opening day of school, they broke out laughing and gave each other a hug. Matt saw that Denise was as hot as she'd ever been, and Denise was impressed that Matt had put on a few pounds and added quite a bit of muscle.

They agreed to meet after school for coffee and to catch up. Before they caught up for the last four years, Matt thanked her for coming to his rescue in front of all the popular girls when they were in high school . She waved it away with her hand and said, "We're friends, Matt, and that's what friends do for each other."

While they were catching up, Matt said that he was staying with his parents and commuting each day while hunting for an apartment closer to the school. Denise had already found an apartment and was searching for furniture to fill it.

Both of them talked of their time at college and Denise asked Matt how the dating was at his school. He told her that he had dated a few girls, went with one for five months, but nothing serious. He thought she might be the one, but it didn't work out.

He asked how her love life was going. She talked of her sorority and all of parties. She talked of the guys who had hit on her and flirted with her constantly. Matt nodded and understood why she would have so many admirers. "Wow," he said, "you must have had a great social life at school."

"That's just it," she said. "I didn't. It seems like all of the guys were just interested in getting into my pants. I probably went out with 25 different guys and all but one of them wanted to get laid on the first or second date."

"What about the one who didn't," he asked.

She smiled a sad smile and said, "We dated for a couple of months. Finally, we made love, at least that what's I thought it was. He looked at it as finally fucking me. After that night, he dumped me."

"I'm sorry Denise. You deserve better than that. If they had gotten to know you, they would realize that there is much more to you than just the hot packaging." She laughed and put her hand on his. As they looked at each other, something seemed to pass between them. Matt slid his hand back and said, "I-I think I b-better go, Denise."

Matt walked her to her car. He said, "Well, see you tomorrow."

Over the next few weeks, the two new teachers fell into a routine and became comfortable at their new school. Denise made friends with a couple of the younger female teachers and Matt spent most of his time finding an apartment nearby. After he found an apartment and got his stuff moved in, he decided to go out an celebrate on Friday night.

Matt had discovered a pub only a few blocks from his new apartment and spent a few evenings there getting to know the bartender and a few of the locals. As he was sitting at the bar enjoying some Killian's Red,n Denise and her two friends entered. They didn't see him and headed for a table. He didn't want to interrupt them, and figured he's stop and say hello to them on the way out so he turned and stayed at the bar.

After they were seated, one of the locals stepped over to the table and put his finger in Denise's face and told her she had to leave. One of the other women said, "But why should she leave? She hasn't done anything."

"Because she's black and I don't like black people where I'm drinking," he said.

"Come on man, just leave us alone. We're not hurting anything," the woman said.

"This is the last time I'm telling ya, blackie. Get your ass outta here or I'll throw ya out. Now!"

"Hi Honey. Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Matt asked as he walked up to the table.

At the same time, all three women said, "Matt?"

He leaned down and kissed Denise on the cheek and said, "So, Honey, introduce me to your new friend."

All three women were shocked, but Denise had a smirk on her face, when she said, "I don't know his name Matt. He hasn't introduced himself yet." She looked up at the man and said, "I didn't get your name, sir."

When Matt stood back up, the man realized that this young man was taller and much more muscular than he was. He said, "I uh . . . well, er, uh. N-never mind. I-I th-thought she was s-somebody else." He turned and walked away.

Denise grabbed Matt's hand and said, "Thanks Matt." The other two women just stared at him still in shock. He nodded and walked back to the bar.

"Matt is your boyfriend?" One of the women asked.

Before Denise could answer, the other woman said, "You lucky little bitch. All the single women have been wondering if he had a girlfriend." The two women started laughing.

Denise smiled and said, "No. We've known each other for a long time. He's just a nice guy."

"I wish he was my nice guy," one of them said.

When Matt was ready to leave, he walked over to the man who had threatened Denise and said, "I'd appreciate it if you'd keep an eye on my girl after I leave. OK?" The man nodded and Matt left waving at the women on the way out.

The next day, Denise tracked Matt down after school and asked if he would like to go to dinner; her treat. "Sure," he said. "I never turn down a pretty girl."

As they were eating, she thanked him for stepping in last night. He asked her if she had any more problems last night and she told him that the man had stayed away from them the rest of the night. He told her that he was glad he could help. He said, "Maybe that makes us even. You'll probably never know how much you helped me in high school when you stepped in to defend me from the wrath of those girls."

They both laughed and she said, "Yeah, high school girls can be mean, can't they?" He laughed and nodded his head.

She asked him if he knew that all the women teachers were hot for him. He shook his head no and said, "I've been spending all my time getting moved, trying to find furniture to fill his apartment and working on lesson plans and trying to make trigonometry and calculus interesting to teen agers. He said, "Maybe I could take you to dinner this Friday if you don't already have plans."

She smiled and said, "I'd like that."

Matt walked her to her car and before he could turn and walk away, Denise said, "If I recall from high school, you were a pretty good kisser. How about now?" He put his arms around her and pulled her close and kissed her hard. "Yep, you are," she breathed. She leaned in and kissed him again.

When they broke the second kiss, they both looked at each other in a different light. Matt pulled her close and she opened her mouth and put her warm lips on his and shoved her tongue into his mouth and he did the same. This time when they broke the kiss, they were breathless, and Denise whispered, "Wow! I forgot how well you kissed, Matt. If you kissed me like that again, I'd probably invite you back to my apartment to spend the night. So we'd better stop now." Matt nodded and turned and walked to his car. As he unlocked his door and turned, she was standing next to him, and said, "Just one more, OK?"

Matt thought about Denise all the way to his apartment. She was the hottest woman he had ever kissed. She smelled good and she kissed great. There was only one problem; his dad.

When Denise got back to her apartment, she spent the evening thinking of Matt. He had become a good looking young man and liked her for herself. And he was the best kisser she had ever kissed. There was only one problem; her dad.

Both of them were busy for the rest of the week, and Friday afternoon, Matt met her on the way out of the school and they finalized their plans for the night. Matt had to drop his car at the garage so she offered to drive. She picked him up and they ended up at a restaurant on the outskirts of town.

After dinner, they ended up stopping for a nightcap at the same bar from a few days before. When they entered, they noticed the same guy who had tried to force Denise to leave a few days before. He nodded in their direction and turned away. After a nightcap, Matt held her hand and they walked out. When they reached her car, she turned and grinned at him, "I know why you did that." Matt looked at her puzzled. "You held my hand so that man could see that we were together. I bet I can go in there by myself from now on and he won't bother me at all." Matt smiled at her. She said, "I want to kiss you."

They stood next to her car in the parking lot kissing for the next two minutes and then Denise finally broke the kiss and said, "Would you like to see my apartment?" Matt nodded and leaned forward, kissing her again.

As soon as they entered her apartment, they ripped each other's clothes off and made love on her living room floor. "Ohhh, Matt. Aaarrrgh! Mmmmm. Yessssss!" She moaned. Their tongues explored every inch of each other's mouths and their hands were all over each other.

As they were lying there holding each other, Denise whispered, "I have eggs, potatoes and bacon if you'd be interested in staying for breakfast."

He picked her up from the floor and carried her to her bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. They made love two more times that night and explored every inch of each other's bodies.

Matt woke up before Denise, put on his pants and walked to the kitchen where he found the coffee maker and brewed a pot. He then started the bacon, potatoes and eggs, and just as they were coming off the stove, Denise walked in wearing a tee shirt that was above her mid thigh. "Something smells good, Matt."

"Sit down Denise. Everything is ready."

"Wow," she said. "I was going to make breakfast for you today. If this is any good, I may have to keep you around."

He said, "Well, if you dress like that, I may stay around."

After breakfast, Matt said, "We probably need to talk."

Denise smiled and said, "Before we do that, let's have sex again. After all, you're supposed to be my boyfriend, right? Then we can talk." Matt nodded and they adjourned to the bedroom.

After their lovemaking, they returned to Denise's living room where Matt asked her to put on some more clothes so he could concentrate on something besides her beautiful legs. When she put on a pair of shorts and returned, he said, "Denise, that sex was the best I've ever had. Not that I've had a lot, but, it was great. And I've thought you were one of the nicest and most attractive women I know as long as we've know each other."

As she was nodding, she said, "Yes, it was the best for me too, and I always thought that when my mother told me I would hear bells when the right person kissed me was a bunch of BS. But I heard bells. I want to see more of you, Matt."

For the next few months, Denise and Matt spent much of their free time together. They went out to dinner, biked on the nearby bike trail, hiked together, went dancing, stayed in each other's apartments and made love. Usually, once or twice a month, they would drive home to visit their families in Greenford. They would have dinner and then go back to their apartments. Their fathers didn't like the fact that they drove over together, but they kept quiet.

On Monday morning, Denise tracked him down before their classes began and said, "Matt, we may have a problem. My mother called to tell me that she and your mom are driving up to visit with us Saturday morning to check out our apartments and school."

"Should be an interesting weekend," he said.

When the women arrived Saturday morning, Sue Dailey dropped Elizabeth Carson off at her daughter's apartment and drove over to Matt's apartment. Denise and her mother spent the morning talking, shopping and visiting the school. Matt and his mother drove around the area and then stopped at the high school. As it turns out, they were all there at the same time so they agreed to go to lunch.

They had a long lunch and caught up on what was happening back home in Greenford and with their families. After about an hour, Elizabeth looked at Matt, and then at her daughter, and asked, "Is something going on between you two?"

Sue grinned and said, "I was going to ask the same thing. What's up?"

Matt and Denise looked at each other and then at their mothers. Neither of them spoke for a long time, Finally, Matt said, "Mom. Mrs. Carson. When we were in high school, a bunch of girls were harassing me one day and Denise stepped in and stopped them by telling them that I was her boyfriend. Since she was one of the most popular girls in school, the others backed off."

Denise took over and said, "We didn't see each other after we graduated until we got jobs here. One evening when I was out with friends, a guy tried to throw me out of the restaurant." Both mothers looked shocked. "Matt stepped in and suggested to the man that he leave his girlfriend alone. After that, we went out to dinner a few times and then took a few hikes together. We've been seeing each other a lot since then."

"Are you dating?" Sue asked. Denise and Matt looked at each other and nodded.

Sue and Elizabeth looked at each other for a long time and then they both smiled. Elizabeth looked at the young teachers and said, "I'm happy if you're happy. But there is only one problem."

"Two problems," said Sue.

"Right," said Elizabeth. "Two problems; named Larry and Frank." She looked at her daughter and said, "We won't say anything. If it works out between you, we'll talk about it then." Sue nodded in agreement.

After the two mothers had left, Denise looked at Matt and said, "That went better than I thought it would." Matt nodded and she said, "I want to go back to my apartment and fuck."

Matt looked at her in surprise and said, "I don't believe I've ever heard you use that word."

Denise laughed and said, "Well, most of the time we make love, but tonight I just feel like a good hard fuck. Do you feel up to it, white boy?"

"Oh, you can count on it black girl."

That night they fucked in the living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom of Denise's apartment. Matt was on top, on the bottom and on his side. Denise was on the bed, on the floor and bent over a table. Matt licked her pussy, squeezed her breasts and twisted her nipples. Denise sucked his cock, licked his nipples and begged for more. They fell asleep completely exhausted.

The next morning, Matt made breakfast and Denise walked into the kitchen wearing her short tee shirt. This time, Matt put everything in the oven, turned it on low, picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom while she laughed all the way. When they had finished, Denise lifted up on her elbow and looked into Matt's eyes and said, "I love you, Matt."

He had an ear-to-ear grin and he said, "I love you too, Denise."

By the end of the school year, they had decided that they were going to get married. They both contacted their mothers and invited them up for another visit to share their news with them. Even more importantly, they needed to plot a strategy to tell their fathers.

When they shared the news, both mothers were initially happy, and then they realized they would need to tell Larry and Frank. Denise and Matt said they preferred to take care of it, and planned to do it the next weekend.

They arranged to meet with the families one after another and Matt drew the short straw so they started with his. Sue made sure that their daughter Mary was there, as well as her husband Frank. When Matt and Denise entered, Sue appeared scared, Mary smirked and Frank stood and yelled, "What is that nigger doing in my house? Get her out of here."

Matt grabbed Denise's hand and said, "Mom and Dad; Mary, Denise and I have been dating and we plan to get married. I love you all and hope you'll support our decision."

"Like hell I will. My son isn't marrying no nigger!"

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12