Matt and Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt could feel Denise tense up and he calmly said, "Yes, dad, we are getting married. And we'd like you to be there, but if you don't come, we're going to get married anyway." Matt could see his sister on the verge of laughing sitting off to the side. His mother still looked scared.

They turned and walked out. Denise said, "One down and one to go."

When they got to Denise's parents' house Elizabeth had arranged for Larry and her son Larry Jr. to be there. When they walked in, Larry jumped from his seat and said, "Get this cracker's ass out of my house!" Elizabeth looked scared and Larry Jr. appeared to be waiting for something.

Denise was calm and she said, "Matt and I have known each other for a long time. We've been friends and recently we've been dating, and we plan to get married."

Larry launched out of the chair towards Matt, "I won't stand for you marrying a whitey." Larry swung his fists at Matt and Matt blocked his punches, but made no attempt to hit him back. When Larry Jr. got up from his seat and started forward, all of them thought this could be trouble. Jr. realized Matt wasn't returning punches so he wrapped his arms around his dad and pulled him back.

Denise waited until he had calmed and then said, "I love all of you, and we'd like you to come to our wedding, but if you don't, we're going to get married anyway." They turned and walked out.

Both of them were noticeably shaking as they walked to the car. Denise said, "Well, that went well." They both chuckled.

The next week was busy for both families. Elizabeth and Sue were excited to help plan a wedding. Larry Jr. was hoping to get a chance to fuck Mary Dailey. Frank and Larry were arrested while fighting about their children marrying a cracker and a nigger. And Denise and Matt were looking for a house.

The mothers planned the wedding for December during the teachers' Christmas break. Larry Jr. had made contact with Mary and they had talked on a few occasions about the upcoming wedding and celebration. Frank and Larry were both miserable knowing their offspring were traitors to their race. And Denise and Matt found a house and moved in together.

They spent the remainder of the summer and early fall moving into their new house, painting, and finding furniture. And they spent every night making love. Within two weeks after moving into their house, they had made love in every room of the house.

The first weekend in December, Matt's friends had his bachelor party, and although a couple of his friends, and Larry Jr. got laid, Matt had no interest in being with anyone but Denise. The girls also had a bachelorette party for Denise, and two of the women, including Mary, got laid. But Denise had no interest in anyone but Matt.

The second weekend in December, Larry Jr. finally linked up with Matt's sister Mary. He quickly discovered that he was going to have trouble keeping up with her. She rode him so hard that he limped from the hotel the next morning. Even though Larry Jr. had wanted to get Mary into bed for some time, he didn't even try to set up an encore performance because he knew that she was way out of his sexual league. There was no way he could keep up with all the activities that she wanted to do.

The wedding went off without a hitch although Frank and Larry Sr. sat in the church with sour looks on their faces, and didn't mingle at the reception. The two mothers beamed at the beautiful bride and handsome groom. Larry Jr. avoided Mary, but not to be deterred, she linked up with two of the groomsmen for the night (but that's another story).

The two fathers remained pissed off at their children for the next 14 months, and then began to come around. The funny thing about having twin grandsons, that were named Frank and Larry, is that they can melt even the hardest heart. So the newlyweds went from never seeing their fathers to not being able to get rid of them. They even car pooled to Denise and Matt's house most of the time.

The two families eventually came to get along, about as well as could be hoped. They even suggested that maybe Larry Jr. could get together with Mary. Mary seemed game but Larry, remembering his difficulty in keeping up with this oversexed woman, backed away in terror. But Mary's adventures are another story.


12