Matt and Jason Ch. 04

Story Info
My buddy and I unleashed next-level sex on each other.
4.7k words
4.91
10.9k
20

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe how amazing the feel of Matt was. And I hate to keep harping on this, but how masculine the feel of him was.

I mean, yes... I touched plenty of women in my time, especially after sex. But in those cases, it usually meant that she drew circles on my chest, or I twirled their hair.

But holy shit... Matt and I were fucking all over each other. We weren't just... kissing... we were fucking manhandling each other. It was like we were going away forever, and he was trying to burn the feel of my body into his memory one last time. Full body touching. Skin on skin. Lips locked together. Our hands everywhere. Gripping with strength. His hands roughly clutched the back of my head, shot down my torso, held my shoulders, ground through the stubble on my chin, kneaded my ass cheeks, twined against my fingers... everywhere. Rapid-fire. Active and with purpose. And my hands did the same, exploring every fucking inch of him. Again and again. Fast and slow. Constantly in motion. Roughly. Purposefully.

And the feeling of touch wasn't just confined to our hands. Holy fuck. It was the drag of the hair on his chest, arm and legs against mine. The smooth slickness of his sweat. The slime of his spunk. The wetness of his mouth as we made out. And Oh. My. Fucking. God... the scour of his beard against me, setting my skin on fucking fire.

It was raw physicality. Intensity. Aggression, in its own way. An overall... feel to the feel of him that was unmistakably male.

It was like we were having total-body sex, even though we had both just shot our loads.

But at the same time, there was so much more going on. Everything was hitting me at once, in so many ways. The room unmistakably smelled like sex. Male sex. The smell of balls, ass, musk, cum... and whiskey. The taste of salty sweat. Our low, satisfied rumblings as we ground against each other--the sounds of guys in their sexual prime. It was an all-encompassing, overwhelming sexual storm of the senses. Shooting off so many familiar masculine flashpoints instantly recognizable to the male brain that even the most stubbornly straightest of straight guys would have thrown wood and started to sweat the minute he walked in the room.

I didn't know I could be so fucking turned on.

I don't know how long we made out, desperately scraping and grating against each other, completely lost in the overwhelming sensation of this low-impact sexual assault. Our cocks had never quite gone soft, and dueled together between us in our hairy crotches.

Freedom. Completely unfettered sexual freedom with each other. Completely unfazed by expectation, convention, or any kind of propriety. Sex shared. With us giving and taking in equal measure.

It was so bizarre. I know men are sexual animals when it comes down to it... I mean, we're absolute dogs, right? But laying there with Matt? I never realized men could be so... sensual. In ways that would be incomprehensible to a woman.

I never wanted it to end.

But God bless him, Matt decided to up the ante.

His mouth slid away from mine, and bull's-eyed on my neck, right below my ear. Fuck. A weak spot for me. And the sound I made as he did so could have left no misunderstanding about how happy I was. The play of his tongue and beard sent absolute ice shivers down my entire body, even as I was covered in sweat. My hand involuntarily reached up and grabbed the back of his head, my fingers roughly combing through his sweaty hair. I reached up, cupping his head strongly, while my other hand locked onto his arm. Amazed at how hard he was, the tautness of his muscle. So unlike the softness of a girl.

Matt rolled me so I was flat on my back, and then started sliding down between my pecs, lightly scraping me with his teeth. I let out a gurgling moan that vibrated my entire body. His oral assault continued, as his face swept across my chest. Sloooow... then fast. Driving me crazy scouring me with his beard, both softer and scragglier than I could imagine. Fuck, he went after my hairy nipple. Another hot spot. Sucking it in. Hard. Lightly gnawing, and circling it with his tongue. Then, fast as lighting, he dragged his face across me to the other, grinding it down, sucking hard. And again, to the other. Harder. My breath coming out in barked gasps. My hand all fucking over him. My fingers digging into him. He started making sweeping circles with his mouth, spinning around and around. The scratch of his scruff softened by sweat and spit. Reflexively, I threw back my arm, over my head. Exposing myself.

Matt saw. And in that moment, he pinned my wrist down, and fucking buried his face in my hairy pit.

I can't even describe the animal sound I bellowed out.

Fuck, he went after me like a fucking wildcat. Grinding his nose against me, and fucking inhaling my sharp scent. Then he fucking let loose with his tongue, in hard, obscene licks. God only knows what sounds I was making. This was setting the deep, hidden, unused corners of my mind on fucking fire. I was afraid it would tickle, but it was just raw sexual joy. My pit was drenched with my sweat and his spit, as he fucking made a feast of me. Below him, I fucking thrashed like a lion in his death throes, as Matt's nose, lips and tongue slashed against me. My legs kicking wildly. In sexual overdrive.

Matt's overdrive, however, was even worse.

The man pulled out, and roughly dragged his face down my torso... if not for our shared sweat, his beard would have likely have torn my skin apart. Matt was undeterred, driving down, down, and down... and fucking inhaling my swollen dick.

I shot off a viscous scream of raw hunger.

Matt fucking ate me, driving down as far as he could before gagging, his tongue rolling heavily across my cockhead as he did so. My back arched. I reached back and white-knuckled one of his pillows. FUCK. NO ONE could understand the perfection of one man giving another a blowjob. He knew. He fucking KNEW. And, he wanted this as much as I did. He was fucking getting off sucking me. We were locked together in raw, masculine joy.

He sucked, and slurped, and slurred his tongue around and around. Ran his mouth down my shaft, and went back to my cockhead. Ticking my piss slit. Driving me... fucking... crazy....

I was still too sensitive from having fucked him; and with the greatest reluctance, I wrenched him off me, hissing out a sound of frustration, pleasure, and pain all at once.

Without missing a beat, Matt buried his nose in my bush, then went after my balls.

And... holy fuck... somewhere my brain registered that... I was sensitive... from just having fucked him. Hard. In the ass. Fuck. My ex had always demanded I be shower fresh before I could even start to think of making a move on her, and immediately after. Matt didn't care. He didn't fucking care. Nothing was getting in his way. He needed it now and fuck the rest. He completely gave himself over to sexual need. I had never experienced that level of raw animal attraction.

Shit. My heart... kinda... swelled. Because that's exactly the way I felt about him.

God, the sensations ripped through my brain. Setting me on fire. He was juuuuust on the edge of sucking my balls too hard, and that... exquisite line of pain and pleasure fucking flattened me. I was thrashing, belting out encouragement... and my body was fucking singing.

He pulled back and went after my dick again. Oh my fucking God. The connection. The fucking feel of him. I needed to get into that myself.

Matt had essentially been kneeling beside me; locked on my cock with his butt toward my face. I grabbed him, pried his legs apart and roughly pulled him so he was straddling me. And I was going to fucking show him how grateful I was.

I started going after his dick, mirroring the world of pleasure he was heaping on me. It was hot as fuck, and kinda worked, but the reality is our position didn't quite work out, as it was an awkward angle to do anything but suck his cockhead. I let go of his dick, and instead went after his balls--musky and hairy and dangling in my face. I matched his efforts, sucking them down hard, and using my tongue to slide all over them. Matt's growls of encouragement were muffled by the fact that my dick was completely down his throat. It was good. It was very good.

But I realized I was better positioned for something else. And I fucking went for it.

I don't have the words to describe how much I loved eating Matt's ass. Fuck. FUCK. The fucking innermost part of a guy. FUCK. I fucking smashed my face against his hairy hole and fucking lost my mind. His butt funk filled my nose as I savagely attacked him. My big cock had loosened him up, and now my tongue went in easy... and deep. Incredibly deep. Matt's hole twitched wildly. I swear could... taste the remnants of my load. Fuck. I sucked against his pucker, fucking making out with him. I swept my face violently side to side, and sent long dog licks as far down his crack as I could reach.

I guess I was into it... after a few minutes I realized my oral assault on his ass has pushed him forward heavily... off my dick, and further down the bed. I was gripping his beefy asscheeks, while his chest and head were lying flat between my legs. His arms splayed in front of him, grasping the sheets in desperate handfuls. He was fucking begging for more.

"Oh God... GAWD...fuck me! Fuck me you fucker! FUCK ME!"

Oh FUCK yeah.

I lined up behind his splayed ass, fisting my rock-hard dick and lining it up with his pucker. I didn't give a fuck about being gentle--I fucking ramrodded him all the way to my balls. Letting spit, sweat, and my spent cum deep inside him ease the way. He barked out his need, and leaned back heavily into my crotch, needing more. FUCK. Even having loosened him up, he was still tight as fuck. Tight. TIGHT. The wet pressure. The feel of his muscles ripple as my cockhead violated him. Taking him. Taking everything. I leaned forward, pressing my chest tightly against his back. My arms locked around him. And I savagely started making out with his neck. Fucking SAVAGELY.

I jerked forward, my body convulsing against his, my dick opening him up. We fucked. Slamming together. His arm wrapping around mine, our fingers laced together. We fucked. Raw primal body slams. Drenched in sweat. Fuck, the heat of him. The feel of his body as we collided. All friction. All rippling muscles. We fucked. Together. No dirty talk, just barked out sounds as we set ourselves on fire. We fucked. We FUCKED.

WE FUCKED.

I needed more friction. I pulled back, gripping his hips and fucking smashing my hips against him like a rabid dog. My balls slapped his ass each time, a dull ache from the force of the collision. I speeded up, relentless. Each blow shook the bed. One of the pillows fell onto the floor. Again and again. I hammered him. Hammered him. Sweat was pouring of me. Running into my eyes.

Matt's growls started to change, twisting into a tortured cry. I could feel his muscles twist underneath the skin. Oh God. He was gonna....

"UNNNNGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Cum splashed out, thick and wet. Dousing his sheets. His ass muscles slammed against my dick like a pneumatic press, scrunching me almost to the point of pain, but I kept going. Harder. Fucking HARDER. Our bodies slapping together, like in some kind of obscene round of applause.

No way was I done. No fucking way. "Fuck you, you fucker, I'm gonna fuck your fucking ass off!" My bellowed words barely audible over Matt screams and the slap of our bodies. Faster. Fucking FASTER. RAW. Nothing left on the table. My need blasting out any other thought in the universe. FASTER. Minute after raw minute.

I felt it. That fuse in my balls. My body raring to strike. I fucking slammed against him. Desperate. My timing thrown all to pieces as my body started spinning out of control. "AAANNNNAGHHHAAAAAAA!" My whole body shuddering as I power-blasted my spunk deep inside him. And to my astonishment, I realized Matt was re-screaming, even louder than before. His ass caught me in another death grip, and holy fuck... he was cumming all over again. Every muscle in his body tightening at once, even if no cum shot out of his still-hard dick.

I went down. Hard. Desperately gasping for breath. Weaker than a newborn kitten. My body... fucking glowed. From the inside. My muscles trying to come to terms with what just happened.

Mat rolled on top of me. More wiped out than I was. Spent. His hand almost... tenderly... tenderly?... reached over and cradled my face. His palm against my stubbled jaw. "... you're... fucking... amazing. Amazing man. Fucking... amazing...."

I nestled my face against him. Too tired to kiss him.

Later, much later, Matt got up with a playful swat on my ass. He returned in a jiffy, throwing down a massive tray of sandwich fixing. "Need to refuel!" We ate right there on his bed, few words between us. We didn't need many. We just kept... looking at each other. Not looking away when we caught the other staring into our eyes. Just... looking. And laughing. Low and easy, nearly under our breath. Feeding a different kind of hunger. Together. Only as our strength returned did conversation flow again. Easy. Assured.

I can't tell you how amazing my man Matt looked. Fucking King of the World. Fucking alive. He just... sparked something inside me. Something deep. It's kinda hard to explain, but I felt as good on the inside, as he looked on the outside. Given how hot the guy was, that's saying something.

He set the dishes on the low chest of drawers near the bed, and climbed back into the bed with me. His lips found mine, and in a flash we were all over each other. I think we both wanted another round, but the making out with him was slow. Hypnotic. Like I was swimming in lead. It was all too much. I realized at one point I must have started to drift off, and Matt had repositioned to spoon against me. The feel of his cock in my asscrack still sent off sparks inside me, but too weakly to fight against the tide. I slid into sleep, aware of his muscled arms wrapped around me, holding me desperately close.

I slept hard, as my body finally caught up with everything I had put it through. Deep. Dreamless. I woke up once, disoriented and barely aware of my surroundings. I felt him. Matt. Against me. Holding onto me tightly, almost like he was a little kid and I was his teddy bear. I half-wondered if he was holding on to me to give me comfort, or if by holding me he was being comforted.

And strangely enough, I realized my arm was wrapped around his as he embraced me. Strange, because I usually slept "hot" and hated having a person pressed up against me in bed. If I had to snuggle, I'd usually wait for them to fall asleep, delicately untangle myself and roll over to the far side of the bed for sleeping.

But not, apparently, with Matt.

I smiled, enjoying the light brush of his beard against the back of my neck, and contentedly drifted back to sleep. This was something I could puzzle out later.

Morning. My eyes fluttered open, and I was again thrown off by my surroundings. I realized Matt and I were still entangled, with my face nuzzled against his chest. His scent was strong... familiar, comfortable, dusky. Wholly masculine. The lower part of his body was lightly draped with the sheet, and I could readily see the tent of his morning wood.

I was pretty hard myself... and horny as fuck.

By his breathing, it was clear Matt was still out cold. So I decided to... well, wake him up. The best way I could. For him, but also for me.

Horny.

I gently slid the sheet off his body, drinking in the incredible sight of him. Jesus. He was an incredible mass of muscle and fur, with one helluva dick. Matt was no Greek god or Renaissance nude... with his hairy body, he had too much of a caveman vibe going on. Primitive and untamed. A Renaissance painter would have genuflected in horror at the beast-man in front of him. Matt was raw. A barbarian at the gates. And ready for action.

Very much ready for action.

I leaned in, and dragged my face through his hairy crotch, taking in his raw musk. GOD he smelled good. Like sex. Wild fucking sex. I gently mouthed his balls. Matt's breathing shifted, and his dick twitched a couple of times in encouragement. I tickled them again with my tongue, watching his eyes for signs of change. He made a barely audible, low purr. I think his dreams were getting decidedly better.

I couldn't wait. I moved up, licking a long trail up the underside of his shaft, gently flicked his piss slit with my tongue. He breathed in heavily. I lined myself up, then swallowed his cockhead whole. Sucking in deeply. Teasing him with my tongue as I went down. There was a low rumble from Matt's chest, as his body slowly responded to me, his hips slowly undulating. I pulled back up, and went down on him again. More forcefully. Up, and down. My spit running down his shaft. Again. This time, wrapping my fingers around his now-slick cock and jacking him as sucked him.

Matt fully responded.

"UNNGHHHHHHHHnnnnnnnnng!" he growled out, as his whole body contorted. His eyes flew open and his back arched. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck, Jason. Fuck, that's good!" His voice was raspy.

"Good morning sunshine! I'm hungry." I went down hard, as far as I could go. Matt almost lifted off the bed.

"Oh FUCK dude, don't stop. God don't ever fucking stop!" His big, beefy hands reached out and grasped me. Not to guide me, but just to feel me. Feel our connection.

God I loved sucking him. God I loved his dick.

I fucking went to town on him. Always changing. Keeping him on his toes. Slurping him down, then pulling off and running my puckered lips vertically up and down his shaft. Jacking him while my tongue made rough circles around the rim of his cockhead. Attacking his balls, Swallowing him down completely. Face fucking him. With one hand tickling him behind his balls, the other reaching up and grinding against his hairy pecs. Tweaking his nipples. At one point, Matt's hand found mine, and he dragged it roughly across his chest. Using me to massage his own chest. Matt writhed and thrashed underneath me. At one point I pulled his hand down to my face and suckled his fingers. Suckled them hard, like they were his cock. He roughly ran his spit-slick fingers across my face. The feel of him. Rough. Desperate. He fucking moaned, like I was electric to his touch. It was all so fucking intense.

But it was only step one of my plan. From the minute I had woken up, I needed--fucking needed--his cock up inside me. God, I needed it. Fuck, if it didn't sound like a bad romance novel, my ass was fucking aching for him. The butterflies in my stomach had turned into a flock of fucking raptors. I was hornier than a fucking bitch in heat. I needed his cock, and was not afraid to admit it.

I coughed up some natural lube and reached back to smear it on my butthole. Then I crawled up on top of him, straddling his hips, and lined myself up. I pushed out like I was taking the world's biggest dump...

...and then I fucking slammed my body down his rock-hard cock. Hard.

We both bellowed. I was grateful the man didn't have neighbors.

FUCK he was so fucking BIG. Thank God I was somewhat used to him or I couldn't have pulled it off, but I wanted--I fucking needed--that raw power of his cock ripping me open. Filling me to the hilt. Feeling his cockhead as it dug inside me, not stopping for anything. GOD. That feeling of penetration. Fucking DEEP. My body exploded into light. Fire. Wild electricity arcing across me. Filling me. My head dizzy. I threw back my head back, alternating explosive gasps and explosive groans. FIRE. LIGHT. FIREANDLIGHT. My hands grabbed ahold of him like a fucking dinosaur. I bottomed out and let the feelings wash over me. FUCK. THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED. I was FUCKING ALIVE.

12