Matt and Jason Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so was Matt. The feelings of that first rush of penetration had blasted through him, too. Through my own haze, I realized Matt was roaring himself. He had grabbed onto me as hard as I had to him, gripping my pecs like he was trying to rip me apart with his bare hands. His eyes were wild, fucking violent. It fueled me. I slammed my body forward, rocking, wanting his dick in every part of me. Needing to be filled. Needing him triggering things inside me only another man could reach. I was riding him rough, like a fucking rodeo bull. Forward and back. Forward and back. The force of our motion rocking the entire bed, which groaned itself in encouragement, adding its sound to ours. "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK MAN! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Our bodies slammed together in unison. Desperate in our shared need. The fire built inside me. GOD I NEEDED THIS. My rocking became circles. Big fat circles, needing his cock. Lightning. I fucking needed his cock. NEEDED.

Need burned too brightly. More. MORE. I started picking myself up and slamming back down on him. Bouncing. MORE. Fucking hammering him. Needing him deeper. DEEPER. DEEPER YOU MOTHERFUCKER! And at that, Matt began slamming into me from below. Needing it even more than I did. Motherfucker. I swear I was fucking jumping up and down on him I was fucking him so hard.

The fire, that liquid fire boiling inside of me turned into fucking fireworks. My body jerking from the stimulation. My mind exploding in light... and deep in my balls I could feel my load ready to explode. Somehow, I hit another gear, savagely slamming into him. Only my fucking need. My fucking need. FUCK ME. My ears starting roaring and I started seeing stars. Every muscle in my body started shaking... and with a scream to shatter windows, I fucking CAME. Blasting cum everywhere. The violent motion from our fucking was splattering it in every fucking direction.

Matt grabbed my torso, locking his dick inside me as my ass spasmed wildly. I started slowing.

Not fucking yet. That motherfucker lifted me like I was nothing and threw me back onto the bed, still inside me. I bounced from the impact, and in a flash he was lying flat against me. Pressed hard. And he started slamming his whole body against me as he fucked me. So hard, I thought his dick was going to come shooting out my mouth. We fucking collided, again and again, wildly tossing us around, and lurching the bed forward and back. He leaned in and tried to make out with me, but it was all over the place as he wildly tossed me around from the sheer savagery of his assault. The fire inside me hadn't gone down at all... it was like I was continually cumming, again and again. My mind screamed inside me. I loved it. I fucking LOVED IT. ALL OF IT.

It was at this moment I realize how precariously we were positioned on the bed.

Two more titanic thrusts inside me, and he literally fucked me right off the side of the bed, sending us crashing toward the floor. It was... the most surreal feeling... still feeling like you're cumming, your head exploding, but suddenly in a weightless free-fall with a gigantic dick up your ass. We rolled as we fell, and I think he got the worse part of our landing. The force kept us rolling as hit the floor. Hard. We spun. Over and again. I sprawled, slamming my shoulder awkwardly against a low dresser against the wall. My hand kept spinning out and smashed against it from the force of our impact. He kept after me. Positioning himself, his face to mine as we wildly made out. Pulled up my hips, found my hole and drove himself in deep. Like it was the first time inside me. Filling me. Feeding that fire inside me. FIRE. We slammed together as we fucked, Matt slamming me into the dresser at the same time. Whatever stuff was on top of it was knocked over as he continually slammed into me... clattering and crashing down on us. Deodorant, picture frame, his signed baseball, everything--everything crashing on top of us.

He was fucking relentless. I desperately clutched Matt as he fucking FUCKED me, driving in hard. Again and again. Like a fucking avalanche. Our roars mixed together.

I could feel the fire exploding inside me again. Exploding. FUCKING EXPLODING. And with a soul-shattering cry I fucking came again. This time Matt was with me, and I could feel his whole body shudder as he blasted deep inside me. My throat was raw. My body shaking.

God, I kissed him. GOD I fucking kissed him. His hands all over me. Not wanting to lose any of the moment. Connected. In a way only two men could be connected.

I don't know how to adequately describe how tight we were connected. I was on top of the fucking world. Feeling things no guy had a right to feel. Oh my fucking God.

It was long, long moments afterward--when were just laying against each other, feeling each other--before something occurred to me: what the hell time was it?

I looked over Matt's sprawled body to see the clock on the nightstand. Shit. SHIT.

Matt felt the change in me. "What's up bud?" he asked worriedly. He slid forward. "Oh God, did I hurt you? Shit. I'm so sorry, I was...."

"No, no... nothing like that. It's just it's just way late. WAY late. Shit. I wasn't expecting to spend the night. Work is just a couple of blocks over. There's no way I can get home, clean up, change, and get all the way back here before I'm in trouble. And there's no way I can wear the same outfit as yesterday... especially wrinkled. Shitshitshit."

Matt relaxed. "Dude. Look, we're pretty much the same size. I'll have something you can wear."

"Aw, geez man. Yeah. Thanks. Wait... oh shit. So, would you be ok with me... um... wearing your undies?"

Matt let out a big, booming laugh. He looked at me with a sparkle in his eye. "Hey man, that's fine with me if it's fine with you. Just... realize that you'll need to bring them back. And when you do, I get to keep them. Could you make sure you walk around a lot? You know, keep active? I wanna breathe in your scent for the rest of the week."

"Jesus, man," I laughed. "You're a fucking perv, you know that?"

"Oh yeah!" He landed a sloppy kiss on me.

How the hell could a no-account bastard like me get so fucking lucky?

12