All Comments on 'Matt and Jason Ch. 07'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
BidickulousBidickulous2 months ago

Aww, damn! Loved the transitions over the span of this story from a good friendship, then mostly hot, raw sex to a loving relationship! Having the hot tub discussion with Ryan was so well done – a very real way for Jason to get his head straight. Thanks for another really well written, most enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story , I was very envious of the characters. The mind blowing sex you wrote

Into the story had me exploding in every chapter . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would give 5 thousand stars if I could! You made me cry reading this chapter. Everything about this chapter was perfect, the beginning, all the questions Jason was asking to himself, Ryan, the fight they had and the realization, the epilogue, everything!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful story, I'm very happy for Matt and Jason.

And I hope to read many more of your stories, with just the right amount of hotness and the right amount of emotion

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuy2 months agoAuthor

And there it is! Thanks for reading guys, I hope you've enjoyed this story, even if this chapter has less full-body sex as previous ones. I had set out to write a romance--a particular kind of romance, based on two guys who up until now always considered themselves straight, and would carry that energy over with them. I hope that carried through.

One quick note. I've thought of this story as a kind kind of a "spiritual successor" to the first story I posted here, "Ryan's Ass." I love that previous story a lot and wanted to keep running with it, but decided it worked too perfectly as a stand-alone story to mess with. "Matt and Jason" features similar guys, and gave me a chance to take the themes of the earlier story and really flesh them out. But to honor this connection, I had a bit of fun adding an Easter egg here in the grand finale. Hopefully this story gives a bit of closure for Ryan and Tim, too.

Cheers!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy2 months ago

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!!!!

DavidPatrickDavidPatrick2 months ago

Great story. Thank you for posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story deserves 10 stars. Best story I’ve read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic series! I hope this isn’t the end - but a beginning. Would love to hear how this relationship evolves from here. Their adjustment to two guys dating openly, their wedding, their happy ever after. Seems like this may be all you have planned, but I’d encourage you to write more. Jason and Matt are too great for this to be THE END!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was a good story. I'm noticing over the past year or so that there are more and more stories like this, about guys who didn't think of themselves as gay in any way yet who ended up together. Must be something happening in the culture just now as these kinds of stories weren't much in evidence only a few years back. Keep them going--sexual fluidity on the rise/march

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Aww sad it’s over but really cute! Thanks for the good read and frequent uploads!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Their love is beautiful, thank you for this story, you're a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

45 years later...

... Matt and Jason are two old geezers sitting in their favorite chairs, with the walls full of pics and souvenirs from all their adventures, with a posse of grandkids climbing all over them

🥰

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A really great story. Thank you.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots2 months ago

This was fucking fantastic. You kept on edge all through it, wanting these guys to get on with cementing their romantic relationship while being scared that, between them, they’d screw it out of fear of rejection. Great sex and great romance. Please give us more of your talent.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories2 months ago

What a great, HOT, story! This author has proven to be one of my favorites. Although this was my first story from this author, it most certainly won’t be the last. It is a hot as fuck, a must read. Just don’t read it around other people as you will definitely be popping wood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was moved to tears, this is my favorite chapter because I'm a hopeless romantic. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Never in my life did I think I’d be speed reading the excellently written sex scenes to get to the emotional conclusion of a story on here. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beautiful love story -- moved to real tears! Matt and Jason fit so well together, love each other so deeply. Love the hairy chests, cocks, their love making, and self-discovery. It is beautiful when they finally realize what they really have going! Let them keep that love forever! Please write more stories!

darthatheosdarthatheosabout 2 months ago

I think my heart grew too big for my chest...probably too much fast food. Any way, this now one of my favorite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Couldn’t stop reading. Awesome story!,! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You need to write this series from Matt’s perspective as well please!!! Amazingly captivating the entire plot is!!! Superb!!!

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuyabout 2 months agoAuthor

Wow! A couple of weeks after I posted it, and this story is now sitting at the top of Literotica's Gay Male Hall of Fame! I'm thrilled you guys like it! Especially since when I first wrote it up, it was the least read of my stories.

Thanks for the support!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 1 month ago

Anything I could say, has already been said, by many. The hot sex, description of the boys, two straight men facing a big decision. The introduction of Ryan in the gym, to the fact that most of their friends knew. I definitely had wood reading about their sex, and crying at the end. Found myself reading in my parked car to avoid interruptions. You are one talented writer. I don’t know what you do for a living, but I think writing could be a real possibility. Thank you, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a great story on so many levels. One of my favorite points is these guys are ambidextrous. 😊 I’m so tired of the top vs. bottom stories which seem to be in the majority. Very well written, although as an editor of my husband’s work I could do with a couple more “whomever” rather than “whoever” and “I” rather than “me”. Petty, pretty, petty. But seriously, these stories are so superior to most. Look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

AgentCoynerAgentCoynerabout 1 month ago

10/10 series, absolutely amazing. Thank you

Lover3adsLover3ads30 days ago

This was perfect! Sooooo perfect! The exactly percentage of love and hot!! ❤️❤️

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy13 days ago

Just re-read it. That closing line is perfection!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous