Matt and Lauren Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This just spurred me onto greater endeavours as I sucked and stroked and manhandled his throbbing cock. Did I like what I was doing? Of course not. Was I turned on? You bet I was!

I'll give him his due, he held out for longer than I thought he would. When he came he did so without warning. I felt the surge through his shaft and then the warmth of his gunge as it spewed into my mouth. It didn't taste too good but I swallowed anyway just to make him feel good about himself. I made a mental note to pick up some mouthwash on the way home.

"Oh fuck ... that was great," he said as I released his cock. I glanced up to see him looking up at the ceiling although his eyes were closed.

He then lowered his head to look down at me and opened his eyes. "Thank you. I can safely say that you have moved to the top of the list for achieving the tenancy for this property. Congratulations."

I smiled wanly back at him and struggled to my feet. I put my tits back inside my bra and readjusted my top. I was good to go apart from the sticky feeling at the top of my legs. I would take care of that at home.

"Thank you," I said meekly. "Are you taking me home now?"

"No of course not. What kind of man do you think I am? Do you think after what you've just done for me that I would leave you hanging? I insist that I reciprocate."

"No ... no ... it's fine," I babbled, "it's really not necessary, you really don't have to ... ohhhh."

His hands were on my jeans in a flash making me jump, He wrestled with the button as I tried to stop him. "No ... really there's no need," I gasped as the button sprung loose.

"No, I insist," he said as he slapped my hands away. Before I could grab at him again he'd succeeded at getting my zip down. He was now tugging my jeans lower, no mean feat seeing as how they were almost spray painted onto my legs. But goddamn him, he managed it.

He spun me around and bent me over his desk. Before I could do or say anything he'd moved my panties out the way, buried his face between my arse cheeks and begun to lap at my gushing pussy.

His hands were pulling at my arse cheeks as he pushed his face deeper into my crevice. I was shaking and moaning as he tickled my clit with his tongue. And then I came. I shuddered and rocked as my climax came quickly rushing through my body to tip me over the edge in a frenzy of dirty and disgusting lust. I think I even screamed before I slumped onto the top of the desk.

As I lay there panting and struggling to get my breathing under control I felt him behind me. I felt his hand on my arse again as he pulled one cheek to the side. And then I felt it.

"Noooo ..." I yelled as I struggled to get up. A firm hand held me down as I felt his thick cock pushing at my entrance. Even though I was slick it was still hard to take. He grunted as he finally entered me.

"Nooooo ..." I screamed, not so much as in I didn't want him to be sticking his cock in my pussy but more from the shocking delight and pain of his entry.

"Noooo ... I'm married ... " I pleaded pitifully. I knew he would be pleased to hear me say that. I'd heard it said a number of times in porn videos. And I knew that some men get a real thrill in fucking other men's wives especially if the wives then confirmed they were bigger and/or better than their husbands.

He was now pounding away, grunting with every thrust. I was grunting back in response because actually, he wasn't that bad. Not as big as Matt lengthwise but certainly a bit fatter. He certainly had my pussy pretty well stretched. I decided to stroke his ego. If I was taking one for the team so to speak I may as well lay it on a bit thick. As Matt had said, don't lose the house.

"Ohhhhmygod ... so good ... so big ... so full ..." I moaned loudly as I wiggled my bum back at him as he continued to grunt and groan behind me.

"You like that Mrs Stephens don't you?" he replied, panting a bit, "you like how my stiff cock feels inside you ... you like how my big, fat cock fills you up ... don't you?"

"Oh yeah ... I love your cock ... it's so big ... much bigger than my handsome husband's ... you're stretching me so good Mr Dempsey ... you're fucking me so good Mr Dempsey ... oohh ... ooohhh ... oooohhhh ... MR DEMPSEY ..." I screamed out his name as I felt him about to cum.

That tipped him over the edge. He slammed into me with such ferocity he nearly pushed me over the other side of the desk. It was so powerful that surprisingly he made me cum too. I felt him unload his seed inside of me. It wasn't a vast amount. Most of that was heading towards my stomach.

He collapsed on top of me as we both lay there panting, trying to catch our breath. He finally stood away from me and I stood up too.

"So .. have we got the property now?" I asked with a determined look on my face. Inwardly I was crawling with disgust at my actions. First sun-loungers and now houses. My arse and pussy unfortunately were becoming quite useful to have. And not in a good way. I wondered how prostitutes lived with themselves, fucking all and sundry for financial gain. But maybe they had deeper problems than me. I was just a pervert ... or so it seemed. Good job I had Matt to keep me balanced.

"Yes Mrs Stephens, you have," Mr Dempsey replied as he struggled to pull up his trousers, "you certainly have. I'll make an appointment for you to meet up with Mr Croft."

* * * * * * * *

It was a couple of days later and I was back at the property, this time with Matt, to meet with the landlord. He was stood at the gate waiting as we drew up and parked the car.

In my head, before I'd spoken to Mr Dempsey, I'd imagined the owner of this type of house in this kind of up market area to be tall and distinguished with salt and pepper hair and a permanently tanned face. He would be debonair, well heeled and rich. An older gentleman that would reek of obvious breeding and wealth. The sort of man who would drive at least a Mercedes Benz or a Lexus.

Mr Dempsey had hinted otherwise.

The only thing I'd got right was that he was old. Other than that he had none of the other attributes I'd envisaged. For starters he was big, as in tall AND overweight. His belly hung over the waistband of his jeans, which unfortunately sagged low enough that I knew if he turned around he would have the classic builder's bum. He was also extremely ugly and scruffy. In fact he was in worse shape than the old man in Portugal that I'd allowed to fuck me in the arse. He was stood in the driveway leaning up against an old decrepit Land Rover that had to be at least 50 years old.

"Mr Stephens?" he said gruffly as he walked up to Matt with a hand outstretched. Matt shook it and then turned to introduce me. I saw his eyes light up as he scanned my body. I had on a tee shirt that was stretched tightly across my average sized boobs and a short skirt that clung to my arse. My slender legs were bare and I was wearing high heel sandals. I felt like I was on display because he wasn't exactly surreptitious about it. He came over and shook my hand vigorously. I saw Matt smirking behind him.

"And you are?" he said, not letting go of my hand. I managed to free myself from his hard, pudgy and sweaty grip.

"Mrs Stephens," I replied frostily.

"Of course," he wheezed as he took me by the arm and steered me towards the front door. I realised he was making sure I walked just in front of him, so it gave him the perfect view of my arse. "And how fucking hot you are," I heard him mumble to himself.

The house was just how I remembered. It was truly wonderful. As Mr Croft showed us around his property he made sure that he was stood behind me at every opportunity, especially when we went upstairs. He insisted that I go first but managed to block Matt off as he went to follow me. Just for fun I decided to swing my hips at bit and flex my arse as I went up the stairs. I could hear Mr Croft's wheezing getting worse. But maybe he was out of breath because of the climb.

"You're a naughty girl," Matt whispered to me when we managed to squeeze into the bathroom together and keep Mr Croft outside.

"I know," I giggled, "but he's a dirty old man ..."

"Maybe so, but he's a dirty old man that's renting out a lovely property, so keep it up." He grinned broadly. "Besides, he clearly likes you. Maybe you want to explore your fantasy with him? Resurrect your hidden desires once more?"

"No Matt, I don't, but I will flirt with him if you want me to so we can get this house. I love it."

"Go for it," Matt replied, still grinning broadly, "I love it too."

So I did. I was shameless as I swung my hips from side to side and jiggled my arse in front of him every chance I got. Mr Croft's eyes just got bigger and bigger and I noticed he'd started to adjust himself in the crotch area a lot. This was so much fun.

At the end of the tour we told him we definitely would like to rent it. But then he got coy, telling us that there was another interested party who he was showing around tomorrow. It was bullshit of course but I began to panic. Had Mr Dempsey reneged on his promise? Had I let him fuck me for nothing?

"We really like your house Mr Croft," Matt said, "is there anything we can do to persuade you to rent it to us?"

He pursed his lips together, which wasn't a pretty sight as he considered his response. "Not really," he eventually replied.

It was time for my intervention. "Well I really like your house Mr Croft but I was wondering ... I can't seem to remember whether there was room for a dishwasher in the kitchen as well as a washing machine? I know you've been refitting the kitchen but I can't recall where you said you were going to put the appliances. And I can't seem to recall much about the upstairs layout either. While my husband writes down our details would you mind showing me around those rooms again just to clarify my mind?" I smiled sweetly.

"I suppose so," Mr Croft replied gruffly. But I could tell he was excited. The trouble was ... so was I. Oh my god! My stomach was doing somersaults as I walked back into the house with our, hopefully, future landlord.

We went into the kitchen first. "So this is where the washing machine would go, is it?" I said as I bent over, "so where would the dishwasher go?"

I bent lower. I knew my skirt was pulled tight over my arse and would look pretty good to him. And I was right. I heard his wheezing get louder as he came up alongside me. I bent lower.

"Would it be in here?" I asked.

"Yes," he gasped. And then his hand was on my arse. He touched it softly at first so I wiggled it from side to side to give him a bit of encouragement.

"Oh ... Mr Croft ... what ARE you doing?" I exclaimed coyly. He didn't answer, he just groped it harder. In fact so hard it hurt. He had big hands so was able to grab hold of large handfuls of my flesh even though my buns are firm. But then I realised that I liked it. Then he slapped me. Not too hard but definitely not a love tap.

"Ohhh ... shit," I exclaimed loudly as he began to grope my bum with more enthusiasm. He slapped me again, this time a bit harder. And then again, harder still.

"You like that girlie, don't you," he said as he finished off by squeezing my buns.

"Ooooohhhh ..." I moaned, now genuinely turned on. I shifted my stance so opening my legs. He took the invitation and slid his hand up my thigh and straight to my mound. I was already wet as he skilfully massaged my engorged pussy lips through my panties.

"Lovely ..." he muttered, "just like Mr Dempsey told me you were," he added. My stomach muscles clenched. 'But why wouldn't he tell him?' I thought.

He took hold of one of my legs and propped it up on a shelf in the nearest part completed cupboard unit. I was now spread wide and he wasted no time in crawling up in between my legs from below. I could feel his hot breath on my bare flesh as his face inched nearer my pussy. And then his hand was moving my panties to one side. I braced myself.

His licked me. His tongue felt huge and it was hard and scratchy against my sensitive labia. I squirmed as he licked me again from top to toe, the tip of his tongue making contact and then teasing out my cliterous. I shuddered from the perverse feeling that flooded through my body.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ..." I groaned as my stomach muscles clenched tightly and my eyes flickered.

It hadn't taken long. I was so close to cumming already and then he stuffed a gnarled, oversized finger straight inside my sopping wet gash and that tipped me over the edge.

I stuffed a hand into my mouth to stifle my cries of joy. My whole body shook as jolts of electricity shot through it for the next few seconds as my climax peaked and then ebbed away to leave me panting for breath. God that was so intense.

And then reality set in. My god ... Matt was outside and I was letting this horrible man have his way with me. The perverse thrill of it all made me shudder violently. It was erotic, so disgusting, so good.

A tsunami of arousal surged through my body as I lost all focus. I barely registered that our future landlord had carried on and was now thrusting two fingers in and out of my spasming pussy and that my hips were twitching forcibly from side to side.

I came hard for a second time, almost toppling over, my body shaking violently as I nearly passed out.

We moved in two weeks later.

* * * * * *

I began to suspect Matt was having an affair. He'd seemed quite pleased when I'd told him I would have to see more of Sandra as a consequence of my pay rise. He was constantly out on appointments and seemed to always come back looking knackered.

We still had sex but he couldn't seem to get it up more than once most times, whereas in the past he could manage two or three and sometimes even four times with a struggle. But now?

I finally had it out with him. He looked sheepish rather than shocked when I confronted him.

It was me who was shocked when he told me he WAS having an affair. I began to cry. My life was over.

"I thought you loved me," I sobbed, "how could you do that to me. Was it because of Uncle Len and Mr Dempsey and the old man in Portugal. You said it was okay but you've lied to me. You WERE upset. That's why you're having an affair. Do you love her? Are you going to leave me for her?"

Matt came over and hugged me, I sobbed into his chest, my heart aching. "No Lauren, I would never leave you. I love you more than life itself."

I pulled myself away from his chest and looked up into his eyes. "But why then, why are you having an affair if you say you love me?"

"Because I love her too. But it's different," he added hastily as I stiffened.

"You bastard, let me go," I gasped as I tried to pull away from him. He held me firmly, not letting go.

"Lauren, let me tell you who it is and then you'll understand," he said.

I was still struggling as he paused and looked into my eyes.

"It's mum."

Time stood still. The air didn't move, I didn't breathe. The moment passed. But I'd stopped struggling.

"Whose mum? Your mum? What ... MAGGIE!" My mouth dropped open. And then I felt a surge of joy. Thank god ... it was only Maggie.

"But how ... why?" I blurted out as my stomach muscles unclenched and the knots ironed themselves out. "Oh my god Matt ... WHY?"

He grinned at me as I jumped up and kissed him hard. I was so relieved and then so turned on.

"So was it because you saw her and Uncle Len in her hotel bedroom ... and that started it all?" I asked as we lay in each others arms after a quick and frantic coupling in our bed.

"No, it was before that actually. It all started when mum asked me if Uncle Len had been around bothering you. He'd gone to mum to get our new address after we moved the first time. She let it slip then that she'd been a naughty girl. It was funny really. I saw her in a whole new light. Not as my mother but as some sort of hot MILF. Especially so since she's lost all that weight and has started to dress more revealingly."

"So when did you first fuck her?" I asked excitedly, feeling a tingle between my legs.

"The day after you went on holiday. Mum rang me in a panic. Dad had got them tickets for some charity dinner dance and then he got an emergency call from work. She pleaded with me to take her. I said no at first but she sounded so desperate I eventually agreed. And I'm glad I did. She was smoking hot."

"So what happened, how did you end up in bed with her?" I was beyond excited now. My legs had started to ease themselves open and I knew my pussy was slick with my juices. I resisted the urge to shove my fingers down in there.

"She got hit on ... big time. This jerk came onto her and she panicked. She started kissing me in front of him and it all led from there. I've been seeing mum for sex since then. Not regularly, but enough. I'm sorry babe if I've neglected you, it wasn't my intention to," he added tenderly.

I rolled over on top of him and kissed him. His hands moved onto my bare arse and groped my bum cheeks. I managed to worm my hand down between our bodies until I found his hardening cock. I manoeuvred it towards my love canal and he took the hint. I was soon filled with his lovely cock.

I'm not sure if it was guilt but Matt managed it three times. I was delirious with happiness. We were both laughing as we agreed that we were a completely and utterly fucked up couple!

* * * * * *

The housing market slump hit everyone hard. We knew it was coming, It was a regular occurrence in our boom and bust economy. One party of arseholes when in power gave the money away. When the coffers were empty they would be voted out and another party of arseholes would take power and fill them again with austerity measures.

Eventually when the people got tired of that they would be voted out and the cycle would start over. Times of plenty followed by times of hardship for most but the very wealthy. They just seemed to grow richer whoever was in power. As did the politicians.

Bur not this time. This time the party in power were attempting to turn us into a banana republic ... but without the bananas. With a lying charlatan in charge supported by clueless and self serving morons to back him up we were clearly hurtling towards a cluster-fuck of epic proportions.

In the past, economic problems meant the bottom end of the housing market invariably suffered the most whilst there were always buyers for the top end. The rich never had problems in finding funds to pick up the expensive properties. But this time was different. The high rollers and the foreign investors had simply vanished. Money was flooding out of the country. The slump was now across the whole spectrum.

Now, six months after we had moved we were struggling to make ends meet. Matt's basic pay was better than he had been earning but it was the extra commission that had lured him to jump ship.

But without the commission that base salary alone didn't cover our outgoings. My increase in pay had soon been swallowed up by the increased costs of running this house and there was no way I would be able to squeeze any more money out of my employers. I was already earning above my pay grade thanks to Sandra.

The funny thing was it hadn't seemed like a gamble six months ago. I like Matt had not given any thought as to what a downturn in the market would mean to our household budget. It happened so quickly it was like someone had just turned the tap off.

A few months later and Matt had been paid all his outstanding commission and there was nothing more in the pipeline. We were screwed.

"What are we going to do Matt?" I asked as we sat down one night to discuss our problem.

"I don't know," he replied. He was trying to look upbeat but I knew he was deeply concerned. "Hopefully things should pick up soon," he added.

"But what if it doesn't?"

He pondered on that for a moment before replying. "Well we could always move back home."