All Comments on 'Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 01'

by clarepanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

can't wait for chapter 2 !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow what a story love to find a woman like your wife,hope to read more of your adventures soon

DianacdDianacdover 13 years ago
Our dream comes true

Most of us married crdrs have lived thru this part of the fantasy, hope that the rest of the story does not disappoint us, mmmm

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
The subject is fascinating

and the writing superb. A wonderful, happy combination. I look forward to a long series of great erotica.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
lovely starte

a very good and loving wife to unber standimg

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my wife said she was a virgin

I was 24 and met a girl of 23 one day, we realy hit it off and were dating about 6 months when I asked her to marry me. She said yes and I was the happiest man alive. Between then and when we got married I wanted to have sex and she saaid she was a virgin aand wanted to wait. As she gave me super hand jobs I was sexualy satisfied and din't press the issue. Well we were maried and onor first night of honeymoon she was very nervious and asked if I could step out as she got ready for bed. When I returned she was in bed covered up so I udressed and joinned her. we started kissing and soon she was under the covers and gave me the blow job and wouldn't quit untill I was totaly drained and fell asleep exausted. This happend every night for a week uintill I said no, we are now married I want you, the love of my life. Imagine my supprise when I say her cock which was larger than mine. I was in shock and got up and walked out, went down to a bar and got drunk. There I met an old man we had seen before, he asked here mary was and I lost it and told him what happened. He just looke at me and said, you loved her yesterday, did you love the sex organ or the person then he got up and left. I thought about what he said and realized I loved the person. Today 5 years latter we are still in love and are happier than ever. Shiela cant continue her transformation because of medical issues but I lover her as she is and realy wouldn't want her to change anthng about herserlf. We now have wunderfull sex in which I get to give her climaxes untill she falls asleep in sexual exaustion. Love the person not the genitailia. The genitallia is for having fun with whatever it may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May I suggest that you find an editor before publishing any more stories. There are a great many typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

I am interested to see how this develops; however from the outset, virtually the first demand she made was to take a female lover and cuckold him. Not a very equitable situation ! I have a nasty feeling about where this is leading, I only hope I’m wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous