Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 04

Story Info
Tuesday afternoon, Matt is coming home from school...
4.4k words
4.8
11.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

//All characters 18 & over//

God i just want to come home and rip my clothes off, classes are so boring now, all my classes and lectures are so loooooong, i just want to get home and undress, put on a sexy bra and fresh panties, and Ryan wanted a pic, so i might put on a skimpy skirt or something he bought for me and send him one.

I've helped him get off a few times since last, every time in either his or my shower, not saying anything, i just jerk him off, and i haven't been hard for so long, but i don't really miss it, rubbing and then experiencing a feminine orgasm feels way better.

I'm all dressed up and snap a cute pic for Ryan, feeling naughty i pull my skirt up and show him my butt. And i see Ryan typing immediately.

"Fuck, you're so hot *kiss emoji." And i bit my lower lip, god the way he was talking is starting to turn me on all the time, he's completely stopped seeing me as a guy, i was a girl him, i think he used my real name twice, if that.

Now it's always Mathilde, but i know he wants to use other pet names too, while i continue playing this very dangerous game. Then i look over my notes for class and make dinner, i eat in my room, Ryan comes home and eats downstairs, i finish my dinner and i'm going to go down and put the plate in the dishwasher, when i meet Ryan on the way, he's going to his room.

"Hey, you busy?" He asks me.

"Not really." I say with a big smile, he looks over me, my sexy skirt, he loved the pic i sent him.

"Great, come up to my room when you're done in the kitchen." He says and leaves, taking one last look at my clothes, god my horniness just peaked even more, god he was just, making me so horny all the time now, and i think i'm attracted to him, like i've never been before to anyone.

I hurry fixing up in the kitchen and then rush up, entering his room, he's waiting and comes over closer to me.

"Deal?" I ask him, and he nods.

"But a few more things i wanna say too." He adds.I look at him, what he does he wanna talk about.

He starts taking off his clothes, right in front of me, his shirt, then pants, underwear, revealing a growing penis. He makes it jump, seeing that i'm staring at it, oh fuck, he's challenging me, flexing his size and strength, presenting himself as the undisputed Alpha male of the house. I swallow hard and manage to tear my eyes away from his almost hypnotic penis.

"Take off your clothes' babe:" Ryan says, there it is, a new pet name, and it felt good being called that, i think to myself as i take off my clothes, not afraid, just slightly embarrassed but getting so aroused of being naked in front of him, even though i have been before, but it felt different this time.

We're both naked now, taking in each other's bodies, my shaved smooth, baby smooth skin, wide hips, big thighs hiding my tiny dick, scared to show itself to the larger male staring at me.

My flat stomach, my ass that's only getting bigger somehow, and my breast, getting bigger too, due to the dangerous game i'm playing with Ryan and nature. My feminine face, it's taking over, compare me to the tall, muscular, hunk of an older man in front of me.

Clearly attracted by my looks, his long cock fully erect, proof of that.His abs, his cock, and the large pendulum swinging balls below, a mighty specimen of an older Alpha male.

As we both take in each other's bodies, i can feel the sexual tension in the air rising, and Ryan lets out a low grunt, he likes what he sees, and his low grunt was a way of letting me know, and i understood, but that sound is something only a female can hear, shit, i was getting dangerously close to the edge of total femininity.

He strokes his dick a few times, showing me the large wide mushroom shaped helmet, yet again displaying raw size, and then he stops stroking, fully hard, he makes his dick throb and jump, attracting me, a possible mate, fuck, he sees me as a total beta, as a girl.

Then he turns around, and sits on the edge of the bed.

"We're not going to the shower?" I ask, swallowing nervously. Where we've done most of our deals or getting him off.

"Nope, today i want you to suck it." Ryan says, 100% serious, looking me in the eyes, spreading his legs wide, letting his balls hang free, and his long penis stands erect.

"Uhm, that's not in the deal ehm..." I say, stuttering, but i'm moving closer to him, staring at his cock all the way.

"Come on, i know you wanna suck on it..." Ryan says, making it jump, as i keep getting closer to him and the bed.

"B-but the deal..." I stutter, remembering the last time i knelt before him in here, i jerked him off, and he came, some on my face, and i got my first taste of his cum, my only taste of his cum that day.

"It's added to the deal, don't you wanna suck on it babe?" He continues, so calmly, teasing me, god he knows i want too, he called me babe again, i'm standing between his legs now, all i have to do is kneel, and i guess it's fine adding this to the deal, he has so many days when i haven't helped him, or he didn't ask me, and i fucking love living here.

"I-i wouldn't know how, it's just so big...." I say, stuttering, staring at his dick, he takes a hand on his dick, and strokes slowly, pointing it toward me.

"Just do whatever you want." Ryan says, groaning quietly as he strokes himself, dripping precum now too, he's horny for sure.

"Or if you don't want to, we can just forget it, and i'll kick you out." He follows up, still stroking, looking at my gorgeous feminine young body.

I have one moment to think, do i want to throw away my great life here, living in his house, where he buys me whatever i need, i even actually love the girly clothes, i don't think i could ever go back to boxers and briefs.

Do i want to throw that away just cus i don't want to suck his dick, it's just helping him cum, and i kinda want to try it, god it's getting me really hot actually, i've been imagining his taste, while rubbing myself, fuck it.

I kneel down, between his spread legs, close to him, his cock pointing straight up with a heavy set of balls hanging below.

A mighty domination display meant to attract females, and it's working...I knelt down and leaned in closer to him, while looking up at his face, seeing his grin, i'm playing right into his hands, but i can't not do it.

Looking into his eyes only sealed my submission to him on a primal level even more, before i looked back at the huge, magnificent cock right in front of my face.

My mouth was literally watering, the same time as i started realizing the scent, his strong manly smell, his musky scent, overwhelming my weak beta senses, i let out a tiny whimper, that i hoped he didn't hear, i moved my face forward the last tiny inch and my nose met his shaft, and i shuddered, my little clitty started leaking helplessly.

And i rubbed my nose up and down his shaft, teasing both me and him, before i closed my eyes and angled my face, bringing my lips to his shaft.

I kissed his dick! I can't believe i'm pressing my lips in a weirdly loving kiss on a guy's dick, and it's just the start.

Ryan lets out a groan and his dick throbs, he likes what i'm doing. I gave him a few more kisses before i wrap my right hand around his dick and started simply stroking him, twisting and gripping harder and looser now and then, building a rhythm, while i move my lips up agonizingly slowly to the head of his cock. And for the first time i'm face to face with the large mushroom helmet, so thick and wide, complete opposite of mine.

I plant my lips in a kiss from the underside of his head, against his glans, feeling his precum meet my lips, as i swirl my tongue out at the same time lapping up any precum i can find.Immediately tasting him, god it tastes delicious, i lick my lips and on pure feeling, open my mouth, sticking my tongue out, angling his dick by the base just a bit.

I engulf the head of his dick and another inch or two. Closing my lips around him, he's big, but i just start to take in his taste, my tongue pressing against the head, swirling around, i start to suck, another man's cock, and he rewards me with a deep groan and his dick twitching, oozing precum straight onto my tongue.

"Mhmmm!" I let out a moan & hum, vibrating his dick, okay he definitely heard that, he knows i like this.

But i just keep going, i keep sucking the head and stroking his shaft, going faster, sucking harder, then angling my head and pressing my face down, driving the head against my cheek, until it plops out loudly.

And i regain my breath, sitting straight, leaning in, as i let my hand stroke all of him, spreading my spit & his precum all over. While doing that i looked up and saw him looking back at me, he was loving this, so i pressed my lips to his shaft and kissed him while stroking from the base and up to my lips, while looking up at him. Complete submission. Total lust overtaking me.

"Fuck, you're so good at this, babe." Ryan says, gritting his teeth, his dick throbbing hard, shit, i really liked sucking his dick so far.

I give him a few more kisses, before i pull back, getting ready to start sucking him again, when i see his big balls below, and i bite my lips as i lower my face down, and flick my tongue against his balls.

"Oh damn, yeah, lick my balls." Ryan groans, and i make sure to keep stroking him above, and he moves a hand to my head, just holding me.

I let my tongue swirl and flicker over his nuts, before i press my face closer to his balls, his musk so strong, as i take his balls in my mouth one at a time, sucking hard. I never thought i would be sucking another guys balls, but now that i am, it's not too bad, and the way my dick is leaking, my body likes it.

A minute or two more i spent slobbering on his balls before coming back up, taking him back in my mouth, and his hand bundles up my hair, and he goes with my motions

.As i suck and slurp on his dick, daring to go a bit deeper on him. I just love his moans and groans.Letting me know how i'm doing and that he likes it, and in a weird way it pleases me too, to please the Alpha, the much larger & stronger male.

He lets me set the pace, my first time sucking dick, and this is not too bad, i kinda like it, and i really need to live here, it's too good.

I keep slobbering on his dick for probably 15 minutes, before i start feeling him get even harder, throbbing, so much precum.

His groans more frequently, and his hand on my head wanting me deeper, pressing my face down on him, but not forcing, i go with it, he clearly wants to cum in my mouth, or i'm going to have to clean it up.

I tighten my lips and suck him harder, stroking faster, trying to look up at his face, but he only grunted his approval, and i focus on making him cum, and i succeeded, his dick throbbed hard and the head swelled.

I stopped sucking and just had the head in my mouth, stroking him, ready to receive his load. A second later his cock started shooting, the first rope hitting the back of my throat, burning my throat as it slid down to my belly.

"Ngh fuck, ohhh!" Ryan groaned loudly, and moaned, filling my mouth with his cum.The second shot coated my tongue, and it was thick, so thick, i'm going to have to start swallowing soon, not sure if he wants me to but, if he cums as much as he usually does, i'm going to drown if i don't.

Swallowing his cum when the next rope was just as thick and huge, it was hard keeping up, as i audibly gulped down another man's semen, again and again. After a dozen thick ropes filling my mouth, he was done, and let go off my head, and i pulled my mouth off his dick and breathed in hard, so thick and sticky, burning my throat, but after regaining my breath, i wrap my lips back around the head, and lick him clean, fuck he tastes good.

Ryan was totally relaxed, and as i finally let his dick slip out of my mouth, i sat back, proud, and saw how almost deflated his balls were.

"That was a really good blowjob Mathilde, thank you." He says. Getting up, his half flaccid dick in front of my face, looking at me.

"Now, if you want to, you can wake me up tomorrow with a blowjob, cus i'm working all day, i'm giving you the choice here." Ryan says as he goes to shower, wow i think, he's never given me a choice like that before.

I got up and realized i was still naked, with spit and cum down my face, and my little dick leaking all the time, i start to leave, but i see that the door to his bathroom is open, and i feel that, attraction to him, feeling good and safe around him.

And i start walking over, into the bathroom, opening the shower door, and he sees me, my naked beta feminine body coming in, he grins wide, and i turn my back to him, and i'm kinda startled when he puts his hands on me, soaping me up, he soaps my up everywhere except my crotch, i have to do that myself, and we rinse off together, standing facing each other.

He handed me a towel when we got out, and then i left, not saying a word, we just showered together, and i still had that choice, waking him before i go to class tomorrow and doing so with a blowjob....

***Next morning with Matt, does he wake up Ryan or not...***

I didn't sleep well, between being horny as fuck and thinking about what Ryan said, and the obvious attraction i feel toward him, i liked sucking his dick, and even though he said i didn't have to, i feel like i want to do it, he has literally saved my life, and he's buying me a shitload of stuff, and this house is incredible.

I get up and freshen up, a new pair of underwear and bra, a pink sexy set. Looking at myself in the mirror, i want to do it, i want to suck his dick, i want to keep living here, and if i do this now, he won't ask me for more in the future you know, i'll be on his good side.

And his cum was tasty, i have an hour and a half before classes start, let's do this Mathilde, no Matt.

Shit i'm kinda playfully tip toeing up to his room, i'm always up this early but i've never been up here by his room at this time. I can't believe i'm going to go in and suck his dick first thing in the morning, but i'm gonna, i slip inside closing the door, and it's dark, one window not closed by blinds or curtains, giving off some light.

Climbing up his bed, for the first time i'm up here, feels different from my bed, this is next level, i crawl up and get to his legs and then i pull down the covers, all the way, and i find his glorious morning wood poking up, god his cock is big, and he's so hard, i crawl up between his legs, by his thighs, put my arms out, and lean face in, planting kisses all along his shaft, feeling him throb at my touch, he still hasn't woken up, god i feel naughty. And my clitty is leaking instantly, fuck this is turning me on like crazy, kissing and licking up his shaft, to the shielded head, i lick my lips and then decide to give his balls some attention.

So big and full, i press my nose and mouth against his balls, moaning as i succumb to a much bigger man's testicles, smelling them, sucking them in my mouth, tasting him. Swirling my tongue against his full leathery sack as i suckle them in my mouth, god why does this feel so good.

This is only my second time sucking dick, well balls, and i like it more than jerking off or rubbing myself, it's dangerous, i'm attracted to Ryan, god, another guy, i'm getting weaker as a guy, my dick is never hard, my feminine side only getting stronger...

I keep on making his balls a sloppy wet mess, until i pull away, catching my breath, and stare right at the large specimen of his dick, licking my lips, before i wrap both my hands around the thick shaft, by the base, squeezing, feeling him, stroking down, revealing the big angry flared head.

Before i lean in and let his big bulbous head meet my lip and opens to take him in, taking him deep, as deep as i can, hitting the back of my mouth, right by my throat, god, i'm almost deep throating him, i pull back and off, seeing strands of saliva from his dick connected to my mouth.

I lick my lips and stroke all that sloppiness all over his dick, getting him wet. Going back, wrapping my lips around the big head, humming with pleasure as i press my tongue to the glans of his dick and start sucking, tasting his delicious precum.

Sucking his dick like a lollipop first thing in the morning, god it feels good.Still stroking him with both my hands, slowly, twisting and jerking, tightening my grip, pleasuring a larger male, and i'm getting so horny, and so much pleasure. I'm sucking his cock nonstop for 20 minutes, before i feel him start to move around a bit, moaning as he comes to.

He groggily comes to it, sitting up on his elbows, seeing me, between his legs, on my stomach, stroking and literally milking his cock first thing in the morning.

"Damn babe.... that's so good, mhhh!" He whispers first, then he moans, enjoying it as i wrap my tongue expertly around his head, sucking precum straight out of his dick.

He likes, no loves it, my little clitty is dripping wet. Devouring his cock as he looks on. With him awake, i also take him deeper in my mouth a few times, but mainly focusing on stroking him while i perfect my dick sucking skills, shit, calm down Matt.

"Fuck ngh, you want that cum?" Ryan says, groaning, his cock throbbing in my grip,

i was going to make him bust so good.

"Mhmhh, yeah..." I whisper sensually, sticking my tongue out against his dick. Looking up at him, desperate to please him.

"Good girl, keep going i wanna cum in your mouth." He says with a low groan, nodding and biting his lower lip, his cock getting even harder.

God, calling me a good girl too, Jesus, i am getting so turned on doing this.

"Mhmghmhm!" I moan as i take him back in my mouth, stroking him with both my hands, wrapping my lips around the big mushroom shaped head, while looking up at him, deep into his eyes, begging him for his load, deep down, this is all i want, and i'm edging closer and closer to this.

"Oh fuck, that's really hot babe..." He moans out, his cock throbbing and leaking precum profusely, he looks at me, praising me, loving this.

Milking his cock, fuck this is hot, i love everything he's given me and bought for me, and living here and god i can't believe it, but the deal too, it's not hard to do and i get to live here for free.

His groan grow louder and his cock throbs, this is it, and he's staring in my eyes, he grits his teeth.

He starts spraying in my mouth, coating my tongue with his thick white sperm, his first spurt reaches my throat too, but i'm ready this time, and swallow it down, wrapping my tongue around the head again, his load spurting out of the head splattering all around my mouth.

"Mhmmm!" I moan on his dick, milking out his load, swallowing his semen after every second burst he gives me.

"Oh fuck keep going, keep swallowing my cum!" Ryan moans out, still looking into my eyes, as he fires rope after rope in my mouth.

"Mghgm, gulp*!" I moan and gulp down his seed, filling my belly, so thick and yummy, fuck this is good, i'm embracing my feminine side, this is bad, but it's also so good.

And the next few minutes are me draining him. And Ryan leans back down, as i clean his cock, and ends with a wet kiss on the large head, letting go off his dick, it flops to his body, i remain between his legs, on my stomach, swallowing one last time, savoring the taste of his cum sliding down my throat.

"That was amazing babe, but uh, i think you are running late for class." Ryan says laying down, and i look at the clock on his nightstand.

"Shit!" I yell and jump off, and run to my room and clean up my face, getting dressed, running down to the bus. With my only breakfast, a big load of cum....

**Few days later**

The next few days flew past, i barely saw Ryan at all, and didn't do anything with our deal, i focused on school and on tanning and working out, i wanted my butt to look even better, i loved seeing my ass in women's underwear, and i wore them all the time now, so i just embraced it. It isn't until the weekend that i see him, and he wants to watch a movie after dinner, just relax for the evening,

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers
12