Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He prepared the movie and the snacks, and sat down, and i joined in, a bit into the movie he wanted me to sit closer, and he put his arm around me, his hand on my hip, oh he definitely wants me to help him cum tonight, after a long week. And an hour later, he fiddled with his pants, and pulled his dick out, and just waited, he knows i'm looking at it.

Shit, he wants me to make the move, without him saying it, fuck, i really want to do it, i loved sucking him that morning in his bed. A few minutes went by, i tried not looking at it, i wanted to hold off, not succumb completely to him, he had to ask me, or this would be really gay i thought to myself. Then he pulled down his pants and underwear, getting comfortable.

"Don't you wanna suck it babe?" Ryan whispers, and starts stroking himself, slowly.

He's asking me, not telling me, and i'm just staring at it, i'm losing this battle, i want to please him. Calling me babe too.

"I want to Ryan, uh i'm just, it's kinda gay-" I say, stuttering, still looking at his dick.

"It's not gay baby, come on do i have to say it, don't you wanna suck it?" Ryan continues, trying to persuade me, and it was working.

"No no, i just-" I start blabbering, when he pushes me down towards his crotch, but i don't resist. And my mouth opens on its own, taking his cock inside.

"Ahh baby, fuck that's it, take that dick!" He groans out, feeling my mouth and lips wrap around him, he knew i wanted it, and he didn't have to say it.

And i start sucking him, as deep as he wants, slurping and bobbing on him, right in the living room. After a few minutes he let me come up for air, and he wanted to bundle up my hair, the same time i slipped a hand down to cup his balls.

Licking my lips, i go back down on his dick without him pushing me down.

"Oh, you are so good babe, keep going..." He moans out and puts his hands on my head & hair, sighing in pleasure at the end.

I start tonguing his shaft and sucking him hard, closing my eyes, every part of me wanted to make him cum, and every part of me loved that he pushed me into his lap, without saying he wanted it.

My hand cupping and caressing his balls, while i'm moaning on his dick, bobbing in his lap, sucking the older Alpha male's dick. A couple of minutes later, i feel his balls tense up, and the familiar telling of his dick getting even harder.

"You ready for my cum?" He groans out, his cock throbbing hard in my mouth.

"Mhm!" I moan my answer and start bobbing on him, and a minute later he grunts as his cock erupts, filling my mouth with his superior seed.

"Fuck, swallow it babe, oh fuck, you are so good at this!" Ryan moans, loving this, spurting his load all up in my mouth, hearing and feeling me gulp it down.

And taking his cum is so fucking delicious, so thick and it takes several gulps to get it all down. He makes me clean him up after he's done, the movie finishes and then we both separate, i shower and go to bed....

With more cum in my belly....

12