Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 05

Story Info
Matt embracing his new life, a lake house visit too...
4.2k words
4.75
10.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

//All characters 18 & over//

***Friday afternoon after Matt comes home from class. ***

It's been a whole week, a whole week since he made me suck him off on the couch in the living room, and he hasn't asked me, or we haven't been close like that all week, but today is Friday, and tomorrow he's going to a cabin he owns by the lake on the countryside. And wants me to come with him, he's never taken me anywhere, and so today when i get home, i'm on the bus now, we're gonna talk about the upcoming weekend!

I'm so excited, i wonder if i'll meet some of his friends or any people living there, what they will think of me and him.

But that's for later, i'm getting off the bus now.

After dinner, he showed me pictures on this PC of the "cabin", it was in fact not a cabin, it was a huge lake house, like it dwarfed my old house in size.

"I want you to wear only women's clothes there, okay?" He tells me, as we keep looking through pictures of his lake house.

"Uhmm sure, but i don't have any bikinis or swim wear." I say, and he turns to me.

"No problem, i'll have some bought and delivered over to the house before we get there tomorrow." He shrugged, and that was that, what being rich gets you.

"Cool." I answer, as he flips through the rest of his pictures, and he closes it, and i start getting up to leave.

But stop by the door, clearing my throat, turning back.

"What about... our deal, when we get there?" I ask him, and he stands up, comes over to me, standing in front of me.

"I expect you to, keep being my little housewife..." He whispers, as he starts unbuckling his belt, and his pants hit the floor.

"If you like that, i mean if you don't want to, then you don't have to come...." He says, i don't have a choice in this, and i kinda want to go, now i just know that i'm going to have to keep helping him cum when we are there.

"No, i like...being your housewife..." I say, then sink down.

Down to my knees, grabbing his dick, stroking him hard.

"Good, i like having you around too." Ryan says, finishing, as his cock comes alive in my hand.

God, why does my whole body get so hot when he says that, i keep stroking him, kneeling under him, licking my lips as i sit up, face to face with his dick, i put both hands on him, and start stroking as i put him in my mouth, looking up at him the same time.

Flicking my tongue against the underside of his big cock head, releasing a feminine moan at the same time.

"God your hot." Ryan groans out, his throbbing hard for me, rewarding me with his first drop of precum, and he puts a hand on my head, and brushes by my face & cheek.

"Tell me you love sucking my cock..." He grunts out, gritting his teeth, and i moan giving his head one last hard suck before i pull off, with a loud plop.

"I love it so fucking much, it's so big, and....and uh...." I moan out, every word true, but i hesitate in the end, and he flexes his size for me, throbbing in my hands.

He looks at me, he wants me to continue, say what i wanted to say, i swallow once first, tasting him, before i lean in planting my lips in a kiss against the large flared head.

"You are so much bigger than mine..." I moaned out, saying something so embarrassing, while my little dick dripped between my luscious thighs, under my panties.

"That's okay, you don't need your's anymore, just keep sucking my cock babe, ngh!" He grunts and thrusts forward, entering my mouth, he's right, i don't need it, i don't have a girlfriend, i need to study for class, and make sure i don't get kicked out of Ryan's house, his dick was all i needed, fuck.

"Mpphm!" I moaned as he thrust into my mouth, on the barrie of entering my throat, then he let me set the pace, stroking him, god i could use both hands to stroke him, i never did that with my dick, it was too small.

I alternated from sucking on the head and taking him deeper at times, and trying to see how deep i can take him, not even gagging as i worked his dick down.

Finally entering my throat, his moans told me he loved this.

"Fuck, keep going a bit more, then i'm gonna pull out and nut on your face babe." Ryan says while moaning, biting his lip, as his cock throbs as i take him down my throat, gagging and spluttering i pull off, breathing hard, strings of my saliva connected to his dick.

He wanted to cum on my face, for the first time, he wanted to mark me in his cum, so hot, he wanted his scent on me, for tomorrow, in case we meet people, he wants them to know i'm his, holy fuck this is so hot.

I cough once, and take him back in my mouth, determined to make him explode.

"Oh god, so fucking good!" He moans loud, as i suck him hard and twist my strokes, work my tongue around his head and shaft.

And a minute more is all he can take, as he throbs hard and grunts loudly, he pulls out of my mouth and i aim him to my face.

Sticking my tongue out, stroking him to release.

"Oh fuccck..." Ryan moans, as i stroke him, and he starts hooting rope after rope of thick white sperm all over my face, moaning loudly and breathing in hard with every shot he fires.

The larger male paints my face in thick ropes and globs of semen, and i keep on stroking and twisting, tightening my gripping hands, rubbing my tongue against the underside of his spurting head.

"Ahhh, ohhh, so good babe, you look so pretty covered in my cum." He grins, as he slows down, and i just jerk him dry. I blushed from his comment, but i don't think he could see, with the fat load he covered my face in.

I smiled and gave his head a kiss.

"Mwah!" And it throbbed, shaking almost, as i teased the old Alpha.

After that he told me not to shower before bed, i didn't question him, i wanted to be covered in his cum, just as he said, i don't need my dick...

***Matt & Ryan travel to the lake house...***

We got up early, and i wore my cutest clothes for Ryan, helping him carry some luggage we were bringing to the lake.

And i didn't know how many cars he had, but, this guy is loaded.

He drove in a larger escalade, and we got food on the way. It was a few hours of a drive there.

And as soon as we get out of the city limits, into the countryside, it was beautiful, i've never been here before.

And after a couple of hours he pointed to the lake, and said he was excited to show me around.

We pull up through a gate and drive into the huge courtyard of his lake house.

It was beautiful, we carry in our luggage and then he shows me around, there are boxes delivered with bikinis and swimwear for me, and he wants me to try some of them on for him, we go into one of the bathrooms and i strip down naked, baring my tan lines to him, my naked body, as he stares at me, i pick up a red set bikini, and try it on, god i look hot, and then a few more, trying on a one piece bikini too.

They were so sexy, and Ryan liked them all too, i had one set picked up for when we would go swimming later, but now i got dressed back in my cute outfit and he showed me around the boathouse and the water.

Before we headed back inside, and i got this urge to suck his cock, after taking me on a nice weekend trip, buying me so many wonderful bikinis, i wanted to suck him off, like a good little housewife like he wanted.

But i've never initiated our deal or straight up wanting to blow him.

If i try to seduce him it might work, he's in the living room, and i'll be in the bathroom, in view from where he is, and undress, taking off my shirt and bra, my pants, my skin tight pants, one look over my shoulder, oh, it's working!

He's looking at me, but i might have to go out to him.

I'm purposefully attracting him, another guy.

And i know he finds me attractive, or he wouldn't have asked for a picture of me, and i wouldn't be living in his house.

I walk out to him, and Ryan stands up, i'm looking up at him seductively and submissively, both my hands in the hems of my underwear, pulling them down, no time to hesitate, and i stand facing him, fully naked, second time today, but this time, i was trying to seduce and attract him, because i need to help release him to help relieve myself.

He's looking me up and down, removing his own shirt and pants, and the difference between us is clear as day.

My smooth luscious thighs, hiding a tiny dick, and his strong powerful thighs jutting forward his thick manhood, very clear who was the Alpha and who was the beta, but i wanted this, i never got pussy before i moved in with him, and now i have no time and i god, i don't want pussy, and just like Ryan said, i don't even need my dick anymore, i can't even get hard anymore, but the larger, stronger, older Alpha that took me in, shelters and protects me, has displayed his attraction and primal need for me as a female.

And his dick isn't even fully hard yet, and it's way way way bigger than mine.

Ryan starts stroking himself, wanting to display his full erect cock to me, while mine was limp, hidden away, he grunts dominantly as he strokes back his foreskin, revealing a precum dripping flared head.

And i take a step forward, showing him that i want this, looking up pleadingly into his eyes.

"Let's get comfortable on the couch." He says immediately after my submissive display, we were both attracting and inviting each other, this was a dangerous game for me.

Ryan goes over and sits down, legs wide, enjoying himself, his cock standing straight up, his full balls laid out against the couch.

Placing a pillow for me between his legs, i get down, kneeling, assuming my role as the beta, flipping my hair to one side, my hands on his thighs, sliding up to his crotch.

Where i cup his balls from under in one hand, and wrap the other around the base of his cock. While i keep my eyes locked on his, tilting my head, as i lean in, to kiss his shaft, up and down. Wet kisses, loud smooches, as i worship his cock.

He lets out a long low groan, his cock twitching, oozing precum for me, he loves this.

Fuck, i loved doing this, kissing his cock, tasting him, an Alpha male's penis, god his smell, his manly musky scent, i was getting turned on by it, he was attracting me with his scent, i licked all the way up his shaft, then ran my hand all the way up to the head, and teased it, slow movements, feeling him throb. His face contorting in pleasure, gritting his teeth, fuck... i think i'm getting addicted to his cock, another man's much larger penis....

"Ryan, i think i love your cock, baby..." I moaned out, my voice without a trace of ever being a guy, a pause, calling him baby for the first time, a pet name, a loving name.

And he responds with a grunt to me and reaches down with a hand to caress my face, and he flexed his penis, dripping precum down my fingers, he liked it, ngh fuck, this is even hotter now. I nod looking up at him, enjoying his hand against my cheek, i lean in and take him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the bulbous head, releasing a feminine girly moan as i close my lips around his shaft.

"Mmmm, this is exactly what i need, baby." Ryan sighs, moaning out, as he leans back.

And i start tonguing and stroking harder and faster, determined to make him feel good, fuck i lived for this now, to make him cum, to take and swallow his load.

I suck him for 10 minutes nonstop before his penis starts twitching and swelling even bigger, his breath rugged, he was getting close.

"Keep sucking just like that, stroke..." Ryan says, as he sits up, and grunts, his cock throbbing in my grip and mouth, his balls contracting in my hand.

"Mhmhm!" I moan, looking right into his eyes, sucking harder around his thick head. Twisting my stroking hands.

"Baby don't stop!" He moans out, and flexes every muscle in his body, his cock firing rope after rope of thick sperm in my mouth.

"Mpphm!" I moan out, his huge load surprising me, as he unloads with such force and volume, but i keep stroking and sucking him, wanting to drain his balls completely.

He grunts loudly, filling up my mouth.

And i moan as i gulp down his delicious creamy seed, that's it, i think i'm addicted to cum now too, another guys cum...

A couple minutes later, i'm sucking and licking him clean, as he leans back, tired and exhausted after driving here, getting settled in, getting his balls emptied, the older Alpha was satisfied.

And before sitting up he cupped my cheek, and looked in my eyes, before he got up.

"Gonna nap, we have guests coming around in a fe hours, get freshened up, and pick out some nice clothes." He said to me with a smile, before going upstairs, so i was left alone, in the huge lake house.

I picked out an outfit, and then showered, and made myself some lunch, taking a look around the house again, before settling down in a TV room, watching some crap.

***Saturday evening with Matt at the lake house...***

I'm kinda nervous, i haven't been in all girl's clothes with anyone but Ryan, ye underwear but that's just, i love that now.

But Ryan will be there, and i mean, it'll be fine.

Ryan came down and looked me head to toe, he liked it, said i looked amazing, and then he started cooking dinner, it was six people coming over, six of Ryan's friends and other people living around this lake too.

When the food was ready, they were going to be here in 5 minutes, i thought i would ask Ryan where i'm sleeping, as i didn't find a room.

"With me in my room, there's only one bed here." He says with a smile, preparing some plates by the dinner table, and i'm standing there stunned, we're sharing a room? A bed even?

I swallowed any nervousness, it'll be fine, it's just one night, i'm going to be so horny, and be afraid of touching myself, but i'll make it through.

Dinner was great, his friends were nice, and the best part if you can call it that, they all thought i was a girl for real, calling me Mathilde, how it was living in a house with a guy that was always working.

After dinner, we went outside, and shared beers around the fireplace, and i sat next to Ryan, who after a while, had his hand on my ass, some people wanted to take a relaxing dip in the jacuzzi, but a few including me and Ryan stayed drinking by the fire.

And he was grabbing my ass, not afraid of anyone seeing or knowing, they all knew i was his, even if they believed the story, they knew.

God i wanted to just empty his balls right now, but i have to wait for them all to leave, Ryan likes his privacy and anonymity.

A couple hours later of more beer, wine and snacks, people started leaving, and then Ryan showed me up to his room, our bedroom for the night.

And after a toilet break, i came back.

And he was already naked and already stroking, standing by the side of the bed, he motioned me over, and down to my knees. As he kept on stroking, he had one hand on my head by my hair, but he didn't seem to want me to do anything, he just kept on jerking himself.

And he was hard, precum flinging over me, against my cute outfit. He had been grabbing and fondling my ass all evening, in front of other men, and now, he wanted to coat me in his cum, mark me, marking me as his territory, and i had to go along with it, and i wanted it too. My mouth opened itself on pure horny instinct, and i stick my tongue out, being a good girl, fuck i'm so horny.

"Ngghhhn." He groans, and his cock throbs, stroking it aimed at my face, this was so fucking hot.

And a few minutes later, the larger Alpha male grunted loudly, spurting his seed all over my face in thick jets.I closed my eyes, but kept my mouth open, and tongue out, receiving his thick warm cum, rope after rope coating my face. Marked by another man's seed, and he didn't stop jerking until he was done, and his balls drooped low, I've helped him twice today, and i'm just loving it more and more.

When he was done, he sighed and let his still hard dick, hover over my coated face. He was dominating me, a minute later he got off me, and hopped into bed, and i scurried away to wash off, before coming back, joining him in bed, on the other side of him, holding my hand between my legs. I drift away to sleep.....

***Sunday morning with Matt at the lake house....***

Mhmm, god i slept so great, mhmm, it's so warm, oh. He's holding me, spooning me, his breath against my shoulder & neck, ngh oh god, i think i'm going to moan.

"Ah..." I release a quiet moan, hoping not to wake him, but he has his arms around and under me, grabbing my chest, my breast.

"Mhmm, morning, god you smell great Mathilde..." Ryan whispers, by my ear, squeezing my boobs.

"Ahh, g'morning..." I whisper back, slightly startled, we've never been this close, i guess it's just a morning snuggle, but he's commenting on my smell.

"My smell....ah!" I whisper back, then moan out as he plays with one of my nipples, why are they so sensitive?

"Yeah, just like a girl, compared to the weak boy i sensed when you first came to my house..." Ryan continued whispering, then groaned, and grabbed at my breast even harder, fuck it feels good, so sensitive, but fuck it's good!

"Ah Ryan, ngh!" I moaned, fuck he called me a worthless beta, and now calling me a beautiful girl.

"You did great last night, my friends liked you." He continued, and moved one hand from my breast to feel and brush my hair.

That made me happy, then he sat up on his side and looked at me, into my eyes as he played with my hair.

This moment, was awkwardly sexy and intimate, when he leans in to my face, oh!

"R-ryan...umph!" I whisper his name, but then he shuts me up as he kisses me! My first kiss!

It's with another guy, an older male, and i moan and kiss him back, as our tongues dance, he grabs and holds one of my boobs.

Fuck, jesus, this was so fucking hot, he was kissing me, we were making out, he was grabbing me, ngh fuck i didn't get any release last night and this wasn't helping, i could almost explode if i just slipped my hand down.

Our kiss lasted another 30 seconds before he pulled off, and we both panted, looking at each other, the large male let out a low groan, before he rubbed his nose against mine.

Fuck, i was never getting pussy now, this Alpha male wants me to be his female, and i need to keep living with him, and i want to become his female.

But after all this, he got up and showered, getting dressed, he didn't want me to help him cum, he started preparing to drive home.

I was flustered horny, incredibly hot after my first kiss, and yet... it all felt right.

And i realized that i don't have to be a beta boy anymore, i can be a girl, and Ryan wants the same, fuck, moving into his house, might be the best decision of my life.

Then i got fully dressed up in a sexy outfit, sad that i didn't actually get to wear any of the bikini's Ryan bought for me, but i'm sure he'll have it all shipped back home. Later we had breakfast, Ryan made omelette's for us, and we talked as usual, then we packed the car up and drove home, but the kiss still lingered both on my lips and in my mind....

Got home in the afternoon, and unpacked, ordered take out fast food, and settled in for a cozy evening of watching movies on the couch, Ryan had work early tomorrow and i had class, and this weekend has been awesome, the kiss ngh, and it's not over yet.

After around 9' o clock it was dark, dimmed lights, TV beaming on us, dinner finished, snacks on the table, i've been sitting closer and closer to him on the couch.

And he has his arm around me, and i was getting hot, horny since this morning, all i can think about is our kiss, fuck, this is insane.

"This has been a nice weekend, sweetie." Ryan says, hugging me, pulling me to him, smiling.

"Yeah, it's been awesome." I answer, looking up at him, his hand by my waist.

"Can you jerk me off, just while we watch, i'll tell you when i'm close." He asks me, not even looking at me. But i don't care, i want to jerk him off.

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers
12