Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I blurt out instantly, but then i realize it, and i cough.

"I mean, yes..." I say again, slower, and Ryan turns to look at me.

"Uhuh, you want that cum baby?" He grins, teasing me, as he starts removing his pants, and i help him, pulling his boxers down, fishing up his cock.

Wrapping my soft hands around him quickly.

"I want it...." I whisper, looking up at him. Submitting to him, as my hand starts bringing his penis to it's full size.

"Mhm, just jerk me off, you're gonna get it." He says with a tired sigh, leaning back, and i manage to turn my head to the TV, for a minute, before leering back at the dick i was pumping now.

And he was oozing with precum, and he got slick fast, you could hear my hands slide up and down his length, wet sounds, as we watched TV.

10 minutes later i could feel him get harder, groaning, throbbing, ooh he was ready, and i wanted that nut. Helping him relax, before he goes to bed.

"Are you close?" I ask, my eyes fixated on his dick as my hand pumps up and down.

"Yeah baby, fuck you are so good at this, just a bit more...." He groans, and his cock twitches hard, precum oozing down, only making him even sloppier for my hand.

I love that he calls me baby, i love his pet names overall now, i didn't think i would the first time he called me sweetie.

A minute later he was groaning harder, breathing harder, his cock rock hard, i was ready to plant my lips on him and receive his load.

"Nggh fuck, get on your knees!" Ryan grunts, and i slide down, and he stands up, and takes over the stroking, as he aims his cock at my face, oh god he wants to cover me in cum again, he really loves marking in his seed, and this morning he showed me why, by kissing me.

"C-cum on me..." I moan up to him, sticking my tongue out, waiting for his load.

And the larger dominant male lets out a grunt, his penis twitches, his balls contract and convulse, as he begins coating my face with his cum.

"Ahhhhh!" Ryan groans out, long and loudly, emptying his balls all over my face. Marking me as his, he definitely wants me to be his female.

An endless load of his warm semen, covering, marking, giving me the thickest facial, i bear the mark of a much larger, stronger Alpha on me.

After he's done, he leaves, to shower and sleep, and i was covered in his cum...

12