Matt needs Aunt and Uncle to Model Pt. 02

Story Info
The couple end up going a little too far in their photoshoot.
3.3k words
4.53
19k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed part one! I will likely be ending this series with a forthcoming third part, but might try my hand at another series in the future. I'm hoping you will enjoy this part as well!

~~~

Matt cleared his throat nervously. He knew he'd already gone too far, but also knew he wasn't likely to get another chance. He was thinking with his throbbing cock, intoxicated by his friends' encouragement: "We're going to need a few more." The couple began their slow kiss again.

He was breathing heavily as he walked up to the couple. He unhooked her bra, hearing her slight inhalation, and seeing her arms tense and her chest press against James to keep it on her body. He paused, waiting for this all to come crashing down. His fingers brushed the soft skin of her back accidentally as he pulled away. He was amazed that the fantasy continued, she didn't object. He lightly touched her soft, silky thigh and guided her leg forward. It covered the head of the emerging cock.

Matt stared as he nearly ran back to his camera. The cock wasn't visible in this one except at the base. Maybe he could use this one, he tried to justify to himself -- despite knowing that this stopped being about the website long ago.

Matt grabbed the pair of heels from earlier. He walked to his aunt and fastened her bra again, fumbling and blushing. "We just need one more set of poses," he said nervously, improvising, "It'd be a similar shot, but with heels and Jane facing the camera."

The models were flushed as adjusted their underwear and switched positions. Jane pulled up her bra straps and panties. James managed to slide himself back into his briefs, though clearly not fully aware of how much had been showing by the end. His aunt knelt down to slip on the heels. It was one thing to pose them as they didn't move, another to seem them dressing back up as if they had just been in bed together. Matt worried the sticky wet spot in his own pants would become visible.

Jane stood facing the camera. The look she gave Matt through the viewfinder was too much for him. He bit his lower lip as she stood, towering and gorgeous, with a hand on her hip. It was one thing when they were kissing each other, it was another to see those piercing green eyes looking right at him. James put an arm on the small of her back and gazed admiringly at her.

He walked up, nervously, and began to make adjustments again. He pushed back his aunt's hair behind her shoulders, he had to tip-toe to reach her. Matt moved her long, slender hand to James' waistband. He was pressed against her leg, and Matt used her thumb to pull down the briefs. The top of James' strong, tight ass was showing. He used James' index finger to pull down her panties. He bit his lip as he guided the strong, big hand to expose a bare hipbone, but stopped suddenly as he realized how far it was going. Matt's hand felt small as he lifted it from his uncle's.

He stepped back and took the shot. He stared into his aunt's piercing eyes. He was breathing heavily. He realised he wasn't the only one. He headed back quickly and pulled down a bra strap again. He hesitated before sliding it between James' teeth. He went behind the camera and asked, shyly, "Can you slide your hand down just a touch more aunt?"

Jane slid down the briefs slowly but incautiously. Matt hadn't seen that his uncle's briefs had been just barely containing his cock. Jane was exposing his muscular ass, and it strained to spring free from the front. Matt snapped a picture. Jane slid her hand slightly too far and James' cock finally sprung out. There was a moment of dead silence as the throbbing, nine inches was exposed. Only his balls were left in the briefs.

The silence was broken by the click and shutter of the camera. It was clearly an accidental exposure, but Matt couldn't resist the chance to capture more of what he was seeing.

It'd been less than a minute, but felt like an hour, and nobody had said a word. Matt realised he needed to act fast to rescue this. He attempted to joke to relieve the tension: "Not sure we have enough skin here."

He chuckled nervously, but Jane also smirked and said, "I didn't know you wanted that kind of photoshoot. Here I was thinking that you were an innocent little boy."

James didn't seem in the joking mood as his cock was throbbing visibly, and his jaw was clenched on Jane's bra strap.

Matt laughed shyly, his relief was palpable. He had been worried his aunt was going to freak out and shut this all down. She actually seemed pretty cool about it, though he still blushed boyishly as she teased him. He already felt inadequate compared to the towering, sculpted bodies in front of him. However, he was enthralled by the usually doting, affectionate couple letting him (and his friends) see their dirtier, sexual side. Looking through his camera lens was a peek through their bedroom window, he felt. He was so horny it made him feel almost drunk. He needed to see more.

Matt: "Shy? I was just thinking that we needed to drop those briefs entirely." He joked, knowing that she would slip back into her usual innocent bearing. Surely, she would just start getting dressed, ruffle his hair and tease him about being too immature for that.

Instead, he saw that her teasing, challenging smirk never left her face. She slid the briefs down until they fell onto the floor, around James' ankles. His massive, heavy balls were as impressive as his cock. The camera shutter broke the thick silence. She seemed amused, as if surprised that Matt actually took the picture.

He knew he couldn't ask for more, but couldn't bring himself to stop this yet. Instead, Matt inserted the cord and uploaded the images from his camera to the cloud.

Emma: Oh my God. I am so jealous.

Tim: Where did you find these models??

Emma: Get her in the lingerie.

Matt walked to the suitcase, and unzipped a side-pocket. There was a lacy green thong, and lacy half-cup bra. He walked over to his aunt, and said, "We wanted to get some shots of these as well, but I wasn't planning..."

Jane grabbed the lingerie, clearly amused by Matt's shyness. She stared down at him and ruffled his hair, "You should have just asked, I'm happy to help my little man."

The way she walked, though, and that devious smirk showed him that this teasing wasn't the same as usual. It had more of an edge, it seemed like she was daring him. She didn't seem bothered by him sending naked pictures of them out to his friends, she seemed to enjoy it.

Matt turned to his naked uncle, even more intimidated and shy. He said, "I think you've got to face the camera for this next one."

James was breathing heavy as he replied, "Sure bud." He seemed to want to add something more, but just turned to the camera. Matt shyly touched his torso to rotate him so that he was slightly off-centre. His fingers brushed the abs, and he was painfully aware of how close he was to touching either his tight ass or bare, big cock.

He walked behind the camera and snapped a picture. James looked surprised, and Matt added, blushing: "Sorry, had to get a test shot." James shrugged, though he seemed much more hesitant than his wife. He was the one naked after all.

He quickly sent the picture to Emma alone. He got an enthusiastic response: 'FUCK. Thank you.' He felt a slight twist of guilt as he looked back up at his uncle.

He turned to see Jane emerge. His eyes shot wide open as he watched her, her heels clacking on the hardwood flooring. The thong was mesh at the front. He raised his eyes before he saw too much of his aunt, more from intimidation than shame. He saw her breasts, barely covered at the nipple by the floral stitching, below which the rest was mesh.

She walked behind the camera and looked at the setup for the first time. She put her hand on his shoulder and he felt an electric thrill run through him. She asked about the camera. Matt gave her a stammering, overly-detailed rundown of the settings and lens. She nodded indulgently, pretending to be interested. He felt like he was explaining a science fair project to someone who didn't know much about the subject.

She moved her hand from his shoulder to his hand. She led him back to James, his palm embarrassingly sweaty, wishing that he could let go to wipe it without drawing more attention to it. He placed his hand on the small of her back once they were near James. She pressed against him, her back to the camera. The sight of her tight ass made Matt reach eagerly for his uncle's hand and place it there. He withered under the teasing gaze his aunt was giving him. She knew he withed he could touch it himself, she was enjoying his nervous curiosity and amused by his eagerness.

He guided one of her hands to loop around James' arm. The other he placed carefully on James' abs. Her fingers traced their outline, showing she was enjoying herself and feeling every bit as excited as James was. James was simply trying to contain himself.

Matt took the picture, eager to get back to posing the couple.

He guided his aunt's hand down. Her fingers wrapped around that thick manhood, and Matt felt his fingers brush its warmth accidentally as well. He nearly ran back behind the camera to snap the picture, trying to avoid thinking about the touch that lingered on his fingers.

Matt walked up and placed his hands on his aunt's hips. His palms were sweating as he turned her so that she was facing the camera again. She held onto James and turned him towards her, practically leading him by the cock. He groaned from the stimulation, though seeming embarrassed by the outburst. Jane loved the control and broke out in an amused smile. James was panting and Matt's breath was almost as ragged.

James was already caressing her ass. Matt shyly hooked his own thumb in the front of her panties, and began to expose his aunt's hipbones as far as he dared. He lifted the elastic gingerly, though, still scared to touch too much skin.

After Matt had snapped another picture, Jane walked behind the camera, pulling up her panties. The sight of that made Matt bite his lower lip. She stood over Matt as she said, "Can I see the pictures?"

He stammered and nodded and handed her his phone. She scrolled through the pictures, looking closely at some poses. They were standing close, skin touching slightly at the side. The skin contact and the pictures left him throbbing harder than ever, and he felt sticky dampness in his briefs. He could smell the strong scent of her floral shampoo. She smiled at his shy, frightened face. She said, in a sexy whispering voice he hadn't heard from her before: "Sexy! You're putting these on your website?"

Matt shyly responded, as he saw her scroll to the first pictures with James' growing erection: "Well. Not all of them, we'd have to edit some."

She scrolled to the pictures with James completely exposed, and then the solo nude of him. She gave Matt a teasing look and he seemed ready to apologize before she said: "I definitely want a copy of these." She was surprised at how good the pictures looked. She was getting a perverse enjoyment out of Matt's nervous voyeurism. Neither she nor James was shy about their sexuality, and the pictures were tasteful enough so far.

James' cock was dripping pre-cum in a wet sticky strand after the last pose. Jane smirked as she asked, "Could I borrow your t-shirt?"

Matt blushed, but he was in no position to refuse her. He slipped it off and passed it to her. He had never felt smaller or more slender. She used it to wipe away the thick, sticky strand, leaving it stained. She looked down at Matt and noticed the large wet spot on his beige slacks. He gulped, feeling intimidated.

She unbuttoned Matt's pants and pulled down his briefs, revealing the sticky mess he made inside with his own pre-cum. He gasped as she wiped him off. She was non-chalant, though, as if she were just casually wiping his face. There wasn't the charged sexuality there was with James. He was barely 5 inches and half the girth of James, being so close magnified the effect of the size difference.

She looked at Matt with a slightly disapproving expression, "You can't wear those with that mess inside," Her voice was indulgent but chiding, as if she was teasing him about playing video games for too long.

He hesitated as he considered removing his pants. His body looked minuscule next to James' hulking physique. Jane figured that they were all adults here. She didn't see him undressing as a big deal, they were both undressed and was oblivious to Matt's sense of inferiority. She didn't hesitate as she made the choice for him.

She still held the t-shirt, so her skin didn't touch Matt's as she pulled down his pants and briefs. She wiped his crotch off again. He felt like her 'little man' as she was just fussing over him. He wished he could feel her bare skin, instead of the tease of her touch through the fabric. He looked over at James and felt a deep envy as he remembered the sight of her hand around him.

James' for his part, felt a pang of pity, sensing his nephew feeling inadequate and felt an almost protective instinct. He began to wonder if he should get another outfit for him, though he was still panting with desire.

They were both shocked, though, when she grabbed Matt's hand and placed it on James' thick cock, right at the base. She knew Matt was as fascinated by him as her, she saw the solo picture he took. Matt's thumb brushed Jame's balls as she asked, "Where should I should hold him for this picture?" James moaned as she slid Matt's hand up his shaft, and shivered as he touched the sticky head. Jane started to slide it back down. Matt finally managed to quickly and shyly say, "There."

James was weak at the knees as she grabbed just below the head, clearly overstimulated. Matt wiped his hand on his leg, his cock throbbing. He was feeling confused. He couldn't help but contrast the feeling of his own cock, easily handled in one hand, to the long, thick cock that he had just stroked. He could have put both hands on it, easily, and could still feel the throbbing veins. He was walking back to the camera and blushing at the thought of his uncle reacting so strongly to his touch, the sticky fluid on his leg proof of that.

He took a picture, not needing to pose them as the couple showed an inimitable natural passion. James held her behind the head romantically as she gripped his cock and ran her other hand over his abs. She pulled away from the kiss and looked deeply, lovingly into his eyes. Her face slipped into a smirk, though, as she began to stroke him. Matt snapped a picture. He wanted to masturbate, wished it was him.

It was too much for James, though, and he finally shot a thick rope of cum onto Jane's stomach. She had an amused, impressed smile as he gushed. He seemed ready to collapse. She was clearly pleased she brought him to that. Nobody seemed to notice that Matt had snapped a picture of his aunt covered in cum. She reached down for the t-shirt to wipe off, and James stumbled upstairs, evidently to shower.

Jane unhooked her stained bra. She took it off entirely. Matt was surprised to see her nipples were dark and small, they were striking compared to her ice blonde hair and her cream-white skin. She quickly pulled her stained panties down to keep wiping clean. Matt stared awestruck at the sight of her as she pulled them off the rest of the way. He was feeling inadequate, envious and confused.

Jane looked over at him. She led him to a couch. His little manhood stood up bravely as she towered over him. She gave him a sweet look, and placed the t-shirt over him. She placed her hand over it, easily enveloping his cock. He only lasted two, efficient strokes before she felt the warm gush in the fabric. Her sweet smile was a far cry from the passionate look she gave James as she stroked him, and a farther cry from the impressed, pleased expression after.

She took him by the hand and led him upstairs, as he was in a daze, feeling more conflicted than ever with a burgeoning sense of clarity. James was getting out of the shower as he came upon them, clearly in a similar mood of confusion.

Jane said: "I need to shower, get him some spare clothes? I can join you both afterwards." She gave him an insistent look. She was feeling a bit guilty about how far she had led things, and wanted to make sure everyone would be able to get along after this.

James led him to the closet. Soft now, the difference in sizes was even more obvious. Matt looked at his own feet to avoid getting an eyeful. James handed him a pair of boxers far too big for him, and a large white t-shirt. He lamely asked, as he dressed himself, "How'd the pictures turn out?"

Matt awkwardly replied: "Great, thanks to you guys."

James led them both downstairs and opened two beers, to ease the tension as they sat side-by-side. Matt added shyly after a quite a few silent, awkward sips, "I'd done some nudes before but never with anyone so... impressive." He mentally pictured the feeling of his uncle in his hand, despite trying hard not to.

James laughed, but kindly, he understood the compliment and Matt's dejected demeanour. He wasn't sure what to say, but his protective feelings returned, unalloyed by desire. He put an arm around Matt's shoulder in a friendly way. Matt felt his strong chest and flat stomach press against his side. James stood up to get them both second beers. Jane returned in a short, purple satin robe. She went to kitchen to pour some wine before sitting across from Matt.

Her long, cream-white legs were showing under the robe, which rode up as she sat down. She clearly wasn't wearing anything under it. She may have thought things went a bit far during the photoshoot, but she felt a shared intimacy with the group now. She had given Matt a peek in the bedroom window, and it was left open a crack.

The new, relaxed dynamic was obvious to everyone when James handed Matt the beer and sat next to Jane. She ran her hand up his leg, pushing up his boxers, not self-conscious about being around Matt. She cuddled against him, purring in a sexy whisper, "I can't wait for tonight, I thought I'd give you a massage. I've got a surprise for you."

James felt more comfortable too, but hesitated as he looked towards Matt, "I thought we'd let Matt have the first massage tonight."

Jane looked confused. That kind of massage wasn't exactly something she'd expect to do with Matt, and was almost shocked James would offer it up. She blushed as she remembered her willingness to expose him earlier, though. She had offered Matt a peek into their bedroom window, and now James was holding it wide open...