Matt needs Aunt and Uncle to Model Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt joins his aunt and uncle for more than he expected.
3.4k words
4.66
18.7k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final instalment. Still working out the length/pacing on my stories. Thanks for sticking with the first one. I hope this was what you all were hoping for!

~~~

Everyone seemed to loosen up as the afternoon dragged on. The few beers and glasses of wine certainly helped. The group had a slight and pleasant buzz, Matt slightly more than the other two, but they weren't drunk. They looked through the pictures together, huddled on the couch. Jane sat between the two: Matt felt her soft thigh against his leg, and breathed in the smell of her floral shampoo again.

They scrolled through the pictures until Jane reached the solo nude of James. Matt looked shy, and said, "She's a lucky woman."

James laughed. Jane put an affectionate arm around Matt, surprised at his frank admiration for James. He curled up against her. They looked at the romantic, agonizing pictures of James struggling to contain himself as she slow stroked him. The couple shared a look, knowing that the pictures captured that feeling perfectly.

Matt was secretly worried about the last pictures, wondering if he really should have taken them.

Jane drained her last wineglass before scrolling to the final pictures. They were a stark contrast to the romantic, passionate pictures that came before it. There were more than enough to document the process of James' cumming. They captured each of the powerful ropes as they came. Each successive picture showed how much messier things got. The other pictures had been artful and composed; these were obviously pornographic, and there were quite a lot of them.

The final picture showed Jane facing the camera, splattered with thick lines of cum, dripping across her stomach and staining her underwear. In the previous set of pictures she had an almost ethereal look with her tall, fit body, ice blonde hair and green eyes. The angel was brought to earth in this picture and made real, made dirty. The couple was surprised, though, that Matt took those pictures. They were intoxicated by the sight, helped by the alcohol loosening their inhibitions.

Jane was rubbing James' inner thigh. She scrolled through the set again, and then back to the previous artful set, and then back again. She stood up and placed her wineglass in the sink. She stood on the stairs and signalled back to the boys, crooking a finger to tell them to follow.

James knew exactly what kind of mood she was in. He drained his beer and placed it on the counter, Matt had skipped this round. They followed her up to the bedroom.

She had vanilla massage oil, candles and was laying out a towel. She was looking hungrily at James, but she knew that Matt would come first because of James' promise to him. She expected to massage him quickly after which James would give him a hint to leave them alone.

She tugged off his shirt, and left him in his boxers. James, she was surprised to see, tugged off his boxer shorts after he lay down on his stomach. Matt was blushing as he felt those strong hands handling the boxers and brushing his skin.

His dick was soft, and covered by his stomach, so he felt surprisingly at ease. He saw his aunt stand on the bed next to his shoulders. His head faced her long, white legs. She was humming lightly, and dripped the sweet-smelling oil on his back and shoulders. She smiled as James took two drops on his hands, surprised he wanted to help.

She began to knead his shoulders gently, and he felt her slender, but surprisingly strong hands easing out the knots. At the same time, he felt stronger hands massaging his feet. The effect was more relaxing than arousing, especially with the humming. He kept his eyes open to watch those legs, though.

Jane worked her way down his back. James worked his way up, his pressure working out the legs. Matt was surprised to find that he didn't prefer one to the other. James' hands reached his glutes and massaged the muscles to the edge of pain. He worked his way back down, and Jane's hands reached his butt and she gently massaged it, almost just lightly rubbing it. Matt felt himself finally starting to harden, but felt comfortable with it.

Jane signalled him to flip over. His modest half-erection was standing up in full view. James stepped back, now, and Jane took over completely. She massaged the back of his neck, looking down into his eyes as she hummed. She moved down to his chest, his arms, and then his stomach. His stomach was rising rapidly as she approached his dick. Her hands slid teasingly around it on his hips. She seemed about to stop when James placed another drop of oil on it. She obliged and began to massage the oil into the scrotum and into the erection. It throbbed and Matt's hips bucked slightly, but he held on for the two long, slow strokes before she stopped.

Jane helped him sit up as his body was still crying out for release, on the edge of being premature. He cooled off as he watched Jane slide off her satin robe and lie on the towel in his place. Her soft, white, smooth body obsessed him and his eyes were riveted to her. Jane expected James to send Matt away now. She was surprised when he said, "You get her shoulders."

He placed drops of oil on her back and shoulders and Matt began to massage them in. James started from the feet. Jane felt surprised at herself for enjoying the sensation of all these male hands on her at once, though she definitely felt the difference between the stronger and weaker pairs. She smiled, slightly amused and titillated by the feeling of Matt's stiffness pressing against her back as he leaned over her to reach her shoulders.

She felt her legs parting as James made his way up to her inner thighs. She felt his strong hands on her ass, and wished he'd go all the way, right now. Matt stopped at her lower back, shyly watching, as James worked her ass. When he finished, Matt gently cupped her ass, she looked back with an amused, teasing smile.

James flipped her over and she was clearly aroused as she looked at them. Her legs were splayed, and her face was flushed. James poured some oil droplets on her chest, and then went back to her legs from the ankles. Matt realized it was an invitation to him. He shyly began from her shoulder blades, his erection pressing against her stomach. He lightly passed over her breasts, she almost laughed as his thumbs tickled her dark, small nipples. Matt wished desperately to fondle them more than that tantalizing touch allowed. He massaged along her stomach and felt the outline of her barely showing abs. He dared to venture down to her hips, which elicited a teasing smile from her.

She felt her legs part as James worked his way up her inner thighs, groaning slightly. The enjoyment she got from the photoshoot was magnified as Matt nervously watched his aunt open her legs. His hands shyly resting on her tight stomach as it rose and fell. James ran his finger against her clit, and she melted in his hands, but he left her biting her lip as he decided it was his turn.

She watched him undress and was breathing deeply still. She was sure this was just some very, very intense foreplay. James would send Matt out after he got his massage. She worked from his feet, her body slick with oil and her skin sensitive to the touch. She dripped the oil out and let Matt work his way down from the shoulders.

Her eyes were fixed on James' cock, laying between his legs, not under his stomach. She smiled as she saw him hardening as she worked her way up. She took extra time on his inner thighs, careful to brush his balls and thickening shaft teasingly. She lovingly massaged his thick, strong ass before heading back down. Matt was amazed by his strong back and arms, digging into the thick, corded muscles.

He flipped, still only half-hard. He had the odd experience of watching Matt massage his chest, seeming intent as he did it. He noticed Matt was still throbbing hard and felt the stiffness pressed onto his abs as Matt leaned over him, and saw it as he gradually worked his way down. His wife's soft hands were massaging his sensitive inner thighs, and insistently teasing his growing erection. James felt himself stiffening.

Jane figured he'd send Matt away as soon as he began to get aroused, but was surprised to see him letting Matt massage his stomach even as he was breathing heavier and fully hard. Maybe he felt the same rush she had.

Matt worked his way down the chest to his uncle's abs. He was surprised by how much he was being turned on by it. He found it less tense than massaging his aunt had been but as enjoyable, pressing his dick against the abs as he leaned over to massage the chest again. He was enjoying how James breathing was getting labored, surprised that his touch increased the pace as he massaged downwards to the abs for the second time. He noticed his aunt wouldn't move past the inner thighs now that James was hard, though, and thought he was seeing another hint or invitation.

Jane was surprised to see Matt drip a droplet of oil onto James and massage it in, mimicking Jane's technique on him almost exactly. He massaged the scrotum gently before long, slow strokes. She was more surprised to see James' reaction, his panting increasing. Matt felt the throbbing manhood react to his touch, and blushed. He felt Jane slide up near to him and interlace her fingers with his. The long, white fingers exciting him as much as the feeling of the thick veins under the skin.

He stepped forward, letting his cock press against James' side as he cautiously placed a hand on his aunt's lower back as she stood next to him. Her skin was soft, and slightly slick from the oil. He slid the hand down to her ass, lightly touching it. She leaned forward and kissed James' abs as they stroked him, and he groaned. She kissed her way down, coming close enough to Matt's cock pressed on James' side that her hair and cheek brushed him. She pulled away her hand and climbed on the bed, straddling James' lower legs.

Matt was still stroking him, and still touching her ass as she slid the cock into her mouth. Matt held his hands still, shocked that they were going this far with him in the room. James rocked his hips, though, and Matt stroked slowly again. Jane wasn't sucking more than a few inches. Matt began to rub her ass with his hand.

She pulled away his stroking hand, and he wondered suddenly if he should leave. He hesitated, but watched as his aunt swallowed nearly the whole length of James', holding it until she made a slight choking sound and let it emerge. It seemed amazing to Matt that she fit it in. Her mouth dripped spit, and she was gasping for air, eyes watering slightly. Her pristine beauty made dirtier, sexier.

Matt's hand reached back to her ass and squeezed it. She took James in her mouth again and Matt rubbed her ass. She gasped harder this time after letting James out of her mouth, and wiped her face with her hand. She gave Matt a light peck on the lips and he squeezed her ass again. He was disappointed as James finally sat up and easily lifted her by her hips onto her back.

He watched her lithe, stunning body as she lay on her back. He watched eagerly as she parted her legs to reveal her wet, pink pussy before he dragged his eyes up her body to her dishevelled hair. Matt slid his hand around his own cock.

Jane noticed and generously put her hand around it instead. James placed his head between her legs, though and she quickly began panting. Her knees pinned his head and her other hand drifted to his hair. She could hardly control herself and didn't do anything except hold Matt in her hand. Eventually that hand squeezed him slightly, and he felt tied to her ecstasy. Jane felt exquisitely filthy after letting Matt see her give and receive head. She felt even more so while holding his modest erection. Her orgasm came in a shuddering sigh, her legs releasing James' head from her knees and shaking slightly.

James kept going, though, and she felt waves of pleasure growing again. She was panting and rolling her hips. She looked directly at Matt as he looked on, entranced. She pulled him closer and slid him inside her mouth. She felt another climax building, but held him in her mouth, looking up at his astounded, intimidated eyes.

Matt felt his own wave of pleasure at just being inside her mouth. He felt like he was shaking. His loving, teasing, playful, gorgeous, classy aunt was taking two cocks at once. He felt his mouth open, "Slut," he said in a slightly shy whisper. She heard and gave him a dirty, knowing smile around his cock. She grabbed his ass and slid his length into her mouth easily. She let him out as she had another, more powerful orgasm. Matt saw her abs showing as her whole body tensed then shivered.

James sat up, smiling and eager. He pulled Jane's hips up and slid himself in. Matt was astounded to see how massive he looked as he went in, surprised that it fit. James hadn't seen Jane playing with Matt earlier, and was surprised to see her stroking him as her hips worked against his thrusts. He was shocked to see her slip him back into her mouth. Her eyes gave James a challenging look as she began to blow him in earnest. She was easily a match for both of them.

James turned her around, interrupting them all, to get her on all fours. He slid into her from behind as she slipped Matt back into her mouth. She looked up at him, surprised that he could last, even if he had cum earlier in the day. He looked between her and the massive, strong body behind her as she was pounded into him. He saw her breasts and cupped one eagerly, feeling the nipple as it slid against his hand.

James pulled out and she was gasping, wriggling her ass and waiting for him to slide back in. Instead, he lay back. Matt was left similarly wanting as she pulled her mouth away. She sat next to James' hips, and leaned over him to kiss Matt. He felt her warm mouth, her tongue, tasting everything that had been in her mouth. He slid onto the bed.

She led their kiss down until they felt the wet head of James' cock. Jane slid it into her mouth, and Matt let it into the kiss. He felt the thick veins as he felt for her tongue. He tasted her wetness still on him. She guided him up and down the length before suddenly removing her lips at the head. Leaving Matt with the cock in his mouth alone. She leaned over and whispered softly in his ear, "Slut." She grabbed his ass and looked into his shy eyes.

He blushed, but explored the head with his tongue, provoking a strong reaction from James. Jane smiled, "Show me what you did," Matt pulled away and stuck out his tongue and ran it under the head. Jane watched and then did the same thing, and then taking over as she put her mouth over the cock. James panted as she began blowing him again.

Matt began to fondle her ass. He gave it a light smack to pay her back for teasing him. She wriggled her ass playfully. Matt gave it a spank, harder. The sight of the light redness turned him on. She left James panting as she turned around. She was going to tease Matt, but as she opened her mouth to speak, he slipped his cock in with a guilty smile. She gave him an indulgent look and sucked him lightly.

James sat up and saw her blowing Matt on all fours. He slid into her and she began throwing her ass back on him. He was losing control and saw the light redness on her ass and spanked it. Hard. There was a bright red hand print, Jane let out a groan of pain and pleasure. He held her hips tightly, looking ready to climax. Jane rested her head on Matt's lap as she moaned too much to keep him in. Matt felt intimidated to see the hard spank, the obvious pleasure and the strong thrusts against her ass as his aunt took every inch. He was even more intimidated as he saw James reach around to choke Jane. He played with her breasts shyly. James eventually let out a long moan and his body tensed and relaxed as he began to cum.

Cum dripped from her as James lay back, exhausted and spent. She was sweaty, panting. She started to resume with Matt, but he turned her over so she was on her back next to James. She seemed surprised, cum leaking from her, but figured he had enough.

Matt looked down at his tall, messy, gorgeous aunt and opened her legs and slid himself inside. He pressed his shorter body against hers and her long, long legs wrapped easily around him, his head aligned to her neck. He whispered into her ear, "Slut," though his boyish nervousness was obvious in his voice.

His inexperience showed in his weak, arrhythmic, eager thrusting. Hers made up for it as she held his ass and rolled her hips. He kissed her, his tongue darting around, she held his face and guided him into slow, passionate kisses. She was surprised to find herself enjoying it. He slipped a hand around her throat and tried to imitate James. She gave him an indulgent smile, and he let go, slightly embarrassed. He felt their rhythm aligning, as their hips were grinding together, though she helped control him with the hand on his ass and her legs wrapped around him. He was amazed to find her breathing heavier again, rising with him.

James was hardening as he watched. He played with himself until he saw Jane look over. He smiled and slipped his cock into Jane's mouth, letting it harden as she sucked. Matt was amazed that she could still control him easily as he jealously watched her mouth. Matt tried to take control, and Jane unwrapped her legs, her hips bucking against him excitedly. He was amazed that she reacted, both of them rising.

He was amazed to see her legs shiver slightly, and hear her sharp exhale. He came a second after, almost whimpering. She was dripping both of their cum.

James stood up and she, insatiable, began sucking him in earnest as she knelt in front of him. Matt knelt beside her, lovingly holding her ass. She gasped for breath when she stopped, and Matt slid his mouth in her place. He was amazed at how far she could go, how fast. James reacted to him, though, and Jane helped out by cupping his balls and licking his shaft near the base. She swapped with Matt and he cupped the balls, amazed at how heavy they were compared to his and licking shyly at the shaft and then the abs.

James knees looked ready to buckle and Jane pulled Matt to her. She kissed him over the cock and they felt the warm gush together, and then another, and another. James went for a shower.

Jane lay back on the bed exhausted. Sweaty, panting, messy hair, legs splayed, cum dripping from her pussy and chin, her skin red on the hips where James' had gripped her in ecstasy. Matt took out his phone and snapped a picture of his aunt. He added another contrasting image of her in the blazer and skirt from earlier. He sent it out.