Matt needs Aunt and Uncle to Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was fully hard now. Nine inches and as thick as Matt's slender wrist, which moments ago was so close.

Matt pulled the bra straps off his aunt's shoulders, hesitantly, but Jane didn't object. The bra was tight enough to not slide down. Matt was aching for more. He guided James' hand to his aunt's panties and hooked his thumb in, he slid it down, halfway. Her ass was bare beside that thin, compressed line of fabric. He stepped back and took the shot of his nearly naked aunt and uncle. He bit his lip as he snapped the shot, and he kept shooting as he saw James pulling down his aunt's panties, he wanted to see if he'd pull them off completely...

Jane snapped out of the trance first, breaking off the kiss and turning to Matt, saying, "Are they turning out okay? Do we need more?" She sounded slightly hesitant. James was less reserved, he was flushed and breathing hard. His hard cock threatening more and more to escape the briefs, and he was seemingly becoming aware of his head springing out. Jane seemed halfway between his aunt and the succubus in the photographs as she looked at his, yet remained draped over James.

"No... Yes... We might have enough. Let me check with my co-owners." He stammered. He was blushing, he had his own much more modest cock flipped into his waistband, pre-cum staining his own underwear. The couple were panting and flushed. He shoved the cord back into his phone and uploaded the pictures.

The reactions took less than a minute after the upload was complete. The pings from his phone coming from his partners came in rapid succession, drawing the attention of the starring couple as well:

Emma: WOW.

Tim: I need her #!!!!

Emma: He could get me to do anything. Those abs!

Tim: What an ass!!

Emma: God. We need more!!!

Tim: We need more.

He knew he couldn't stop here.

12