Matthew Pt. 01

Story Info
Two switches meet up for a regular night of fun and games.
759 words
3.89
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of the car and a warm breeze brushes the back of my neck, a familiar feeling on the first of many springs.

It's warm enough to wear a skirt, but cold enough to need the heat of another body pressed against mine. As I walk up the creaking stairs, I think about how excited I am to stare into smouldering brown eyes as we discuss movies and life. Trying not to get too distracted...

A nervous butterfly sits in my rib cage, her wings fluttering. Almost immediately, the door swings open and I'm pulled in for a kiss. One hand firmly behind my head, the other teasingly low on my back. We kiss until my head spins and I'm worried we'll

run into his roommates.

We reluctantly pull away and he let's out the usual "hi", sweeping his hair back. I wonder if he knows how cute he looks when he does that. He let's his hand slide down to my heaving chest - only to discover that the butterfly has multiplied.

As we sneak inside I avoid looking directly into his roommates eyes. Afterall, not many people know that I can get a house to shake with the wiles of my body. Matthew makes a snide remark about my blushing cheeks on the way to his room. And I feel my eyes roll at his sarcasm. Wouldn't be the first time he's made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

After 2 sets of stairs I try to keep my

breath steady. But that's not easy with what Matthew does to me.

His hand wraps around my neck while the other presses my hips down to the mattress. He knows I want him to be in control.

"Did you like that?", he whispers.

"Of course, anything you want. I'm yours" I stumble over my words, gasping for breath. I can feel the butterflies traveling south.

He tells me to go onto all fours. I've been bad. "Going this long without coming is grounds for punishment", he playfuly reminds me.

"But -- what? --how did you know?" I muttered as I see him reach for the purple

paddle.

"You remember how this works. Right?" He asks, ignoring my astonishment.

"I could use a reminder. Please" I worry my manners came to late, but he seemed appeased.

"Count each paddle spank. They'll get harder each time. Forget to count out loud, or lose count and we'll start all over again... Oh, and I'll add one on"

He flips my skirt up as he explains the game and I smirk at the wall, remembering that it's laundry day tomorrow. No panties for me. His brief pause in his speech lets me know he liked the surprise.

My legs tremble with each intensifying

spank. But I'm so eager to recieve the punishment I deserve that I skip number 9.

"I'm sorry, I told you dancers only know how to count to 8." He gives me a mischievous grin, without giving me the satisfaction of a chuckle, and starts counting again.

This time I make it to 11 perfectly - each spank making my pussy throb with anticipation.

I manage a very grateful "thank you" as I stand up to admire the red mark in his mirror. He lowers his full lips to my ear and says "thank you for letting me watch that juicy ass jiggle"

Giggling, I turn around, press both hands to his chest, and force him back onto the bed.

My strength always seems to catch me off guard, even after years of dancing professionally.

"You're welcome", I wink and start to undo his shirt. I stop after 2 buttons to kiss up and down his chest. I pause at the one spot on his neck I know he likes so much and I notice a fresh hickey.

"Lucky girl?", I guess.

"No, lucky guy."

I nibble at the spot and my lips and tongue start to explore his body. My mind creates an entire fantasy; I'm watching him ram his stiff cock into a lucky stranger as I sit tied to the chair in the corner, patiently waiting for when it's my turn.

My finger tips trace his body as we kiss and I gently bite his lower lip. I let my mind wander as my hands wander lower. I slide over the edge of his jeans to feel how hard he is.

"Fuck, I need you inside of me"

"I bet you do", he teases. "But today, you have to earn it."