Surprise

Story Info
She surprises with some kinky play.
8k words
4.73
18.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll drive; you've been drinking," she said very matter of fact.

"Only because you kept pouring" I laughed and headed for the passenger door. We left the parking lot of the restaurant where we had just been celebrating my birthday. I looked over at my wife as she turned out onto the road. My eyes gathered in her curly brown hair framing a face that featured a smile which still melted me, just as it did so many years ago.

Sarah was smiling, and I was a little worried. "Why are you smiling?"

Slightly startled, she glanced over, "oh, I'm just happy you're having such a great birthday, plus I've got some surprises for you tonight." The hint of naughtiness was unusual, but welcome.

"Oh," my eyebrows raising, "what kind of surprises?" My voice flirty and teasing.

"Birthday Surprises, of course!" She laughed, and then winked.

We left the parking lot heading in the usual direction back to our house, but after a few blocks she turned the wrong way. I didn't say anything, and I could tell she was waiting for me to react to the change of course. When we pulled into the driveway of a posh hotel, I finally spoke up: "Where are we going?"

"I told you, I have some surprises for you" Sarah smiled. Again, although trying to sound very casual, I could tell that she was nervous. "Will you play along?"

"Sure" I figured if it involved a hotel and her, I probably wouldn't mind.

We got out of the car and walked, hand in hand, through the lobby to the elevators. We ascended to the floor she had selected, and I followed her to a room. She unlocked the door and turned around to face me. Her body was positioned so that she was just keeping the door open, without entering the room. She took both my hands in hers and said softly "close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you."

I chuckled and closed my eyes. She gently pulled me through the doorway holding both of my hands in hers.

"Don't peek" she chided as I heard the door close automatically behind us. She led me to what I presumed was the middle of the room and had me turn right ninety degrees.

"Don't peek" she gently reminded me as she let my hands go. I stood, with my eyes closed, wondering what she was doing.

"Put your hands out in front of you so that I can put your present in them, but don't peek" Sarah said with a giggle.

I held my hands out, palms up. Suddenly I felt the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs close around my wrists. I opened my eyes in surprise and felt a loop of rope pull up from the floor and close around my ankles. Before I could react, my loving wife had me handcuffed and my ankles tied. She pushed me hard, in the middle of my chest. With my legs tied and the element of surprise, I fell gracelessly onto my back on the bed behind me.

Sarah's speed was amazing, before I had hardly hit the bed, she scrambled to the head of the bed and pulled the rope attached to the handcuffs up and secured them to something out of my range of vision. I found myself flat on my back, handcuffed with my hands pulled above my head, and my ankles tied together. The exertion left my wife panting for a few moments.

"Ummm... I think I might like this...but what exactly are you doing?" I wasn't sure whether I should be laughing, angry, scared or turned on. Although I had gently tied Sarah up once or twice, the play had been more about fantasy than true immobility. This time, however, I was pretty sure I couldn't get up if I wanted to. While the loop around my ankles was not particularly tight, the handcuffs were serious.

"It's your birthday surprise." She said with some disdain, as if explaining something to one of our kids for the umpteenth time, "and I'm pretty sure you'll like it..." she paused, "in the end." There was a twinkle in her eye that I knew meant she was up to no good. I quickly decided I was willing to just go along for the ride.

I kind of laughed and said, "Well, proceed then."

She took my belt and unbuckled it. Next was the button and zipper of my Khaki pants. I was getting aroused and my swelling cock was becoming evident.

"Ah, I can see you're getting ready too." She giggled.

Sarah pulled and tugged the waist of my pants down. I did my best to lift my ass, so they could slide down, with only marginal success. With my feet dangling off the edge of the bed, I didn't have much leverage.

Sarah moved to the foot of the bed, "OK, now I'm going to untie your legs, but you'd better cooperate, or I'll leave you tied here for the maid to find in the morning."

I could tell she had practiced that line, and I laughed, "OK, I promise, I'll cooperate."

The loop slipped off and she quickly untied and pulled off my shoes. Grabbing the two hems of my pants, she started pulling. I straightened my legs and the pants slid free, leaving me in my knit shirt, my tighty-whiteys and my socks. Grabbing the waist band of my briefs, Sarah said, "well, what do we have here" as she pulled them down, revealing my already quite stiff cock. Again, a little wiggling and they were pulled down my legs and tossed to the side. It was kind of fun, both erotic and humorous, to be handcuffed and stripped by my wife.

Sarah laughed, "You look goofy with your socks on," and proceeded to strip them too.

My knees were right about at the edge of the bed, so my calves dangled over the end. After she stripped my socks off, she knelt. I felt, first one, and then a second loop being secured to each ankle, and my legs being spread as my feet were pulled toward the corner of the bed. I suppose I could have fought, or kicked at that final moment, but it didn't really occur to me to do that. I realized that I was now pretty well and securely tied up, with very little ability to do much.

Sarah then moved to my waist and started working the shirt up my back. I did the best I could to cooperate, but I had very little leverage. In spite of that, soon the shirt was above my shoulders, one last push on her part and it was gathered up at the handcuffs above my head.

Sarah leaned down and kissed me, gently at first, but with growing passion. Our lips spread open, and our tongues danced. She controlled the kiss, increasing pressure and then backing off to tease me. It was unlike her, usually she was the more passive one, and the difference was amazingly erotic. My cock was full and wanting to get into the action. I moaned a little.

Breaking the kiss, Sarah whispered, "wait right here." I wasn't sure if she giggled, but I sure did, as though I could go anywhere. She took a bag and went into the bathroom. After what seemed like an eternity to a man with a shrinking hard on tied naked to the bed, she came out, but the wait had been worth it. My demure, shy wife was dressed in a red and black corset. Her full breasts, barely covered, were pushed together and up. The corset hugged her curves and gave her body a nearly perfect hourglass shape, her bare wide hips flaring out from her cinched waist. The outfit was completed with black stockings held by red garters. She wore nothing else, her pussy bare for me to see that she had trimmed her usual natural bush back to only a small well groomed pubic triangle.

I let out a long low whistle as my cock began to stiffen again. She set a bag on the nightstand, and then walked around a little, turning and kind of primping for my view. This was, I realized, really all for me. I was simultaneously extremely turned on and amazingly touched that she would go to this trouble. "Sarah, lover, this is already amazing. You've put so much thought into this, and I'm so turned on by it. But even more..."

Before I could finish, she just stopped and looked at me, with one hand on her hip. I could tell by her smile that she was pleased I was appreciative, but she simply said "I didn't say you could talk."

She walked over to the bed and climbed on, straddling my waist. She smiled and kissed me, very deeply, and said "You must trust me. You know I would never hurt you or betray you in any way..."

"Of cou..." Her finger on my lips told me to be quiet.

"Tonight" she continued "you are mine. I do not require your cooperation, but hope you will not fight against what I want. I have some surprises for you, and some desires of my own. I have arranged for the kids and so we have all night." She leaned down and began to kiss me again. The kiss was light, just brushing my lips and slowly teasing. Her tongue would dart out, and then back.

Kissing her always aroused me, and the sensation of being at her mercy was surprisingly exciting. My mind raced with 'what if' and 'would she' as her lips brushed mine. I thought I could almost feel the warmth of her sex on my torso, and the tip of my cock was just barely rubbing against her ass each time she moved a little. I wanted to bring my arms down and grab her like I usually do. Run my fingers through her hair. Pull her against me and make our kiss deeper. And I think she knew that, because she would press into me slightly, deepening the kiss as her breasts pushed against my chest, and then back off. I realized she was teasing me as only the woman who has spent most of a lifetime with me could.

I wanted to grab her hips, to feel her curves, to run my hands over her familiar, but never boring flesh as we kissed. It was sweet torture that I could not. Normally, I would have already moved on to kissing her breasts and fondling her ass. I would have been worrying about how to touch her and kiss her so that she was aroused. My mind was still there, wondering what I should be doing. But Sarah was taking her time, letting my arousal build in ways that I seldom allowed myself. Each swirl of her tongue, each change in pressure or angle of her lips, was an experience I was discovering. We probably had not kissed this long in many years.

Although it took a few minutes, I finally allowed myself to just relax and enjoy it. To not worry about what would come next, or even when next was, but to savor the feeling of being kissed. To simply give in and just give myself to her. I think she sensed the change, our kiss deepening and her passion grew. I moaned, almost involuntarily, as the excitement rose through my body. I think I had forgotten how arousing kissing can be when you cannot go beyond it. Time seemed to just suddenly cease to exist. My usually overly conscious sense of time closed down and I was only a body, pressed against another. I was only lips, meeting hers. I could feel the contrast of her soft breasts spilling out of the top of the stiff and lacy corset. In a way, it was like drifting into a dream.

I have no idea how long we kissed, and then she slowly, teasingly sat up. She looked into my eyes, and although normally I would have said something, I just watched. Her fingers brushed the hair off my forehead, and then began to slowly trace my body; dancing across my biceps, down along my shoulders. She caressed my cheek, rough with five o'clock shadow, and my lips, soft and damp from our kissing. Each touch sent shivers and tingles through my body. Again, my mind wanted to intervene, to be 'doing something,' but I was helpless. I simply let myself enjoy the sensation. Down my chest her fingers traveled, combing my thick greying chest hair. Pausing, she licked a finger and then swirled it around my tiny nipple. Soon, she added a second one to the other side. Sarah had, at times, played a little with my nipples. Generally, it wasn't something I desired, but the sensation tonight, my body already in high state of acceptance, was nearly overwhelming. I could feel my cock throbbing with desire. I wanted her to move there, to touch me, to let me cum.

Her fingers slid down my torso and onto her thighs. I watched as she gently caressed and teased herself, drawing ever closer to her pussy, yet not quite getting there. Sarah had almost never touched herself in front of me, she was shy about that, and so getting the opportunity to see her fingers as they slipped into her sex was possibly even more erotic than being touched myself. I must have gasped as she slid a finger slowly up and down her lips, as she gently "shhhh"ed me.

One hand slid up to her breasts and began caressing them. At first she only touched the parts exposed by the corset, the top half and down between them. But in a moment, she slid a finger between her breast and the corset, pulling her breast out of the shelf so that she could tease at her erect nipples. I almost wanted to strain at my bindings, to pull free and grab her, to rip her bodice from her and take her full breasts into my mouth. I tugged at the handcuffs slightly. I knew it was unlikely that I could escape, and really would defeat the purpose.

My eyes returned to her pussy where her fingers were sliding up and down. Sarah's, slow strokes started with a swirl around her clit and ended sliding into her now exposed hole. Her speed increased, and soon she was focusing on her clit. I could see the tension building in her body as her pussy lips darkened to a purple-pink color and swelled, opening like petals of a flower. Her eyes were less focused and her chest and neck were flushing with excitement. In a moment, before my eyes, her body began to buck and convulse. I had never seen Sarah orgasm from touching herself, but had always wanted to. My pulse quickened as I watched each wave cross her face. My breathing was heavy, as I listened to her ragged gasps. My cock strained and throbbed as I watched her fingers pressing and swirling into her open, wet pussy. I was close, but would not slip over the edge without something more. It was maddening and extremely erotic to be so powerless.

Hers was not a particularly powerful orgasm, but watching it left me breathless and on a razors edge of sexual excitement. If she had simply touched my cock, I'm sure I would have crossed the point of no return. I don't know if she sensed that or not, but as the last waves of pleasure left her, she slid carefully from her perch atop me, and stretched out next to me on the bed. Her head perfectly positioned next to my ear she whispered, "I've never done that before, but it was more fun than I expected."

I start to reply, "It..." but again, her finger rested on my lips.

"Shhhhh...don't talk" her whisper firm but not harsh, "I have lots more in store for you, we're going to take our time."

Slowly her finger slid off my lips and gently across my cheek. She had her head propped up on her arm and watched intently as her hand slid across my chest. Her fingers combed through my chest hair again and paused to gently rake my nipple. Almost idly, she played with my chest. Caressing every part of it, touching me in ways I don't think she had ever done before. My throbbing cock desperately wanted to be touched like that, but there was nothing I could do. Again, I finally let my mind stop thinking and just became skin, warming at Sarah's sensual touch.

Slowly her hand made its way down my torso and came to rest on my hip, fingers almost but not quite touching my quivering, pulsing cock. I just watched, almost outside myself, as her hand slid a little lower and then brushed up, lightly, teasingly along the shaft. I gasped, completely involuntarily, at her first touch. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and began to stroke. My body was so close it only took few strokes until the pulsing in my root began pumping my semen up through me. I watched as I came, spurts landing on my chest, and my stomach. Sarah sighed and giggled, "see, I promise, I'll take care of you."

As with most men, once I came, my head began to clear from the fog of arousal. Sarah lie next to me and I turned to look at her. "Wow," I began, "that was..."

"Don't talk," she said. I stopped mid-sentence. Sarah slowly rose and began to turn, "I have something better for you to do with your mouth."

Straddling my chest, she wiggled back positioning her pussy right at my mouth. Perhaps oddly, I enjoy giving cunnilingus, but Sarah usually prefers I lie beside her and use my fingers. I wondered, as my tongue began to lick and tease at her lips, whether this was for my benefit, or if she really would enjoy the attention. I wanted my hands so that I could grab her hips and take control, but that simply wasn't going to happen. It was, at first, awkward to just stick my tongue out and kind of lick at her. Sarah wiggled her ass, and pushed closer, letting her pussy rest against my lips.

I began to lick and tease, pushing my tongue into her, and then letting it slide up towards her clit. My lips kissed and brushed against hers, but she was in control of the pressure. I could feel her shifting and moving, pressing herself against me as she wanted. We fell into a rhythm where I just let my tongue delve and swirl and she rocked and turned, taking my mouth, as she done with hers earlier, with her pussy. The scent of her musk was strong, but it was arousing. She was using me. Not maliciously, not even entirely selfishly, but using me none-the-less. It was liberating in surprising ways. Slowly I succumbed to the rhythm myself, letting her control the pace and pressure, my tongue and lips receiving her. My mind stopped its incessant concern over performing and just let me be involved. My eyes closed and let the feeling and taste of her wash over me.

Her pussy was warm and wet. Her wetness grew and I realized I could feel her lips swelling against mine. I had almost always relied on visual clues to sense her arousal, but here I was letting the feeling of sex guide me. Her light brushes against my lips and tongue became more forceful. She positioned herself to let me suck and lick at her clit and her moans told me she wanted attention there. I was beginning to recover myself, as my cock was starting to stiffen. I wondered if she might take me into her mouth. My mind tried to imagine what she would look like, straddling my chest in her sexy outfit, my cock in her mouth.

She must have sensed my distraction. Sarah came up on her knees and swung her leg off my chest. I was almost worried she was going to yell at me, when she reversed her position and sat facing me. Her hand reached behind my head and grasped my thick hair. While she wasn't rough, it was more forceful than she had ever been before. She slid forward and guided my lips and tongue onto her clit. I finally just let go of thinking and licked and sucked. Her hand alternatively forced me harder against her sex and then would pull me away, almost unable to reach her with my tongue. Again and again she teased herself with my mouth, and I simply relaxed, letting her take control. It was both difficult and wonderful.

Her juices were flowing and I could feel them running down my chin and dripping onto my chest. It crossed my mind that I was slowly being covered in our combined juices but her insistent hand and hips kept me focused. Licking and sucking, I just let myself enjoy being there. In a few more moments, her hips began to thrust more forcefully against me and her breath became ragged. While she didn't gasp and moan and convulse, I think she had a small orgasm. In a moment, she let my head go and slid back. We looked at each other. Her deep brown eyes signaled not to say anything, and I didn't this time.

Katy slid further down my body. Lifting up slightly, she nestled my cock between the lips of her pussy. She began to grind onto me, my cock rubbing up and down the length of her slit. The sensation was almost as amazing as the view of my cock slipping through her. With each roll of her hips, the head of my member would slide up out of the top edge of her slit. The shaft spreading her lips. I could see her juices, and probably my saliva, glistening on my purple helmet. As her hips rolled back, the head of my cock would be covered by her labia, and I could feel it just barely entering her tunnel at the back of the stroke. The sensation was almost like being fucked, but just enough less sensation that my arousal was growing only slowly.