Mattie and the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie groaned. "An old boyfriend's tongue and a finger or two. Uh, one finger at a time."

"Okay, so it's a tight little asshole," Red said as he wiggled his dick back and forth again as he stepped slightly forward. The head hit one of her cheeks and then the other.

Mattie's hand shot out and she grabbed his dick. A second later, she had the head back in her mouth with her tongue going wild over it. Red groaned and so did she. A moment later, she popped the head out of her mouth and took a deep breath.

"Why me?" Red asked about then.

Mattie looked up at him and shivered. "I'm not sure but you've pulled at me since that first time I saw you."

Red chewed on the inside of his cheek for a moment and then he said, "Somehow your actions today don't fit what I imagined a young veterinarian want-to-be would be doing with a local farmer."

Mattie sat back on her heels and continued to look up at the older man. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I've always liked older men."

Red said, "And?"

"In college I had an affair with a professor but it didn't last long. After that, I kind of coasted along as far as boyfriends went. Now that I'm here, I meet you, and...." She paused to sigh. "I saw someone that hit all my fantasies dead center and here I am."

"So what if you don't fit my fantasies?" Red asked.

Mattie let go of his dick and took a deep breath. "Then I get up from here, climb down the ladder, put on my clothes, and go home."

Red took a deep breath and said, "Stand up and turn around."

Mattie looked at him with big eyes. A few seconds later, her eyes narrowed. "I'm not sure if I want to turn my back on you after the earlier remarks about my tight ass."

Red grinned. "You'll have to trust me."

With a shiver, Mattie stood up and slowly turned around. "I, uh, I'll trust you for now but...."

"Butt is the idea," Red said as he held onto one hip and pushed her upper back forward. Mattie bent at the waist until she could put her hands on the blanket.

Red squatted down behind her and tapped on one ankle and then the other as she spread her feet farther apart. His hands went to the cheeks of her ass. He caressed them and then massaged them. His thumbs moved between the cheeks and spread them apart.

"What, uh, are you..." Mattie started to say and then gasped as she felt something hot and wet on her anus. As it flicked back and forth over the tight ring, she groaned deeply, her hips giving little twitches and jerks.

A moment later, he took several firm licks across the opening. She could feel the tip of his tongue dip into it slightly each time it crossed. "I, uh, no one in a long time has ever--" she started to say and then groaned as the tip of his tongue zeroed in on her asshole and tried to enter it.

The tongue disappeared and Red chuckled. "Tight, very tight."

Mattie found she was breathing hard and fast. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned as his tongue found the entrance to her sex. His tongue circling the entrance made her hips move back as she tried to get the tongue in deeper.

"Juicy, sweet, and spicy," Red said a moment later as he stood up. He rubbed the head of his dick against her opening and up and down in her slick slit. When she groaned and flexed her hips, he asked, "In this position, on your back, or riding on top?"

Mattie groaned deeply and shivered hard. "Decisions, decisions," she whispered a moment later.

Red grinned and centered the head up in her opening. Her hips jerked and then moved back pressing the head even tighter to her opening. As slippery as she was, the head compressed and slowly entered her. She groaned loudly and then gasped as Red pulled his hips back. His dick head came free.

"Hey!" Mattie said loudly. "What the heck!"

Red chuckled and let go of the young woman. "You need to rest a little after that first orgasm."

"Uh, what if I don't want to rest?"

Red slapped her on one ass cheek and then the other. "It's my choice, not yours at present."

Mattie's hips jerked at each slap and then she groaned at his words. "I, uh, you, uh," she stammered and then started to straighten up. His hand between her shoulder blades kept her in position.

"Not yet, I'm enjoying the view."

The young woman moaned as she lowered her upper body until her elbows were on the blanket. Suddenly there was a hot tongue tickling and flicking her clit. She gasped loudly and wiggled her hips.

His hands on her upper thighs pulled back as his tongue zeroed in on her hot slippery opening. His tongue wasn't long but it was thick and hot as it explored her vagina. Her hips were jerking and twitching as she groaned deeply.

"What... what about me resting?" She asked suddenly.

His tongue left her sex and tickled her asshole. She groaned long and loud. A moment later, Red said, "You can rest and still stay all hot and bothered."

Mattie groaned deeply as her hips wiggled from side to side. Red's hand landed hard on one ass cheek and then the other. She groaned but didn't stop her hips. "I, I, I've never been spanked before."

"How else would a daddy punish his little girl?" Red asked, pushing buttons again.

Mattie's hips started to flex back and forth. He slapped each ass cheek again, as he said, "So, daddy should fuck you instead? Is that the idea?" Her hips flexed even harder.

Red grabbed her hips and stepped forward to push his hard dick between her upper thighs. Her wet sex was rubbing along his shaft again. "I, I, I," she stammered quickly and then let out a yell as she started come. Her hips were jerking and bouncing her ass back against his hips with a soft slapping sound.

*****

Mattie groaned and opened her eyes. She was lying across a hay bale with the old blanket under her. She wiggled her feet and they were not touching the ground. She started to raise her upper body but Red's hand pushed her back down gently. A moment later, a fingertip traced the crack of her ass.

"Just relax," Red said softly.

Mattie groaned. "Every time I do that, you make me come."

"And the problem with that is?" Red asked.

Mattie giggled and whispered, "None that I know of but...."

"But what?' Red asked with a grin.

Mattie groaned softly and said, "If I come this hard just rubbing on that thing, what's it going to be like when we do fuck?"

Red's big hand landed solidly on her right ass cheek. Mattie jerked with a sharp yell. His hand landed on her left ass cheek with much the same reaction. "Watch your language, young lady."

Mattie made a soft whimpering sound and said, "Yes, Daddy."

Red caressed the red handprints on her ass and then dipped a finger down to trace the smooth slipperiness of her slit. His finger teased her opening and then slipped inside to the first knuckle. "So you think daddy should stick his big dick in this little bitty hole?"

Mattie groaned and said, "Yes, Daddy."

Red grinned as he pulled his finger out of her, moved forward, and pressed his hard dick between the cheeks of her ass. Reaching forward, he pressed the finger from her pussy to her lips. Mattie moaned as she sucked it in and swirled her tongue over her own flavor.

"So my little girl likes the taste of her own pussy?" Red asked with a grin as he pulled his finger out of the young woman's mouth.

"Yes, Daddy," Mattie replied and made a whimpering sound as Red rubbed his hard hot shaft up and down in the cleft of her ass.

"Which would taste better, sucking it off my finger or off my hard dick?" Red asked softly.

"Off your dick, of course," Mattie replied.

Red moved back until he could slide the head of his dick down the crack of her ass. She moaned loudly when the head pressed against her hot slippery opening. He pressed his hips forward and felt the head of his dick squeeze inside her. "So tight," he said softly.

Mattie moaned and wiggled around trying to get his dick in deeper. Not getting anywhere, she moaned and said loudly, "Please, Daddy."

"I wonder how many times my baby girl will come as I shove my dick in an inch at a time?" Red said as he pushed his hips harder forward.

When the head went a little deeper, Mattie gasped loudly. His dick moved a little deeper and Mattie let out a yell as her body jerked. She was coming again as the head of his dick rubbed on her g-spot. Her jerking body moved his dick even deeper and deeper.

Red made several groaning sounds as his dick went into the young woman's body. She was so hot and tight. Her inner muscles were grabbing and releasing his dick with a rhythmic pulsing sensation.

When he pulled out to the head, Mattie yelled, "No!" She was thrashing around on the hay bale so much, Red was afraid she would hurt herself.

He pushed his hips forward and Mattie yelled, "Yes!" As he started to fuck her with long slow strokes, she yelled, "Yes, yes, yes," with each stroke.

Half a dozen strokes later, she was out of it again.

*****

Red pulled his dick out of the young lady and grinned as he went to shut the hayloft door. With it secured, he returned to pick up Mattie and walk to the back end of the hayloft. He stepped on a platform and used his elbow to push a paddle switch. The platform slowly sunk until it was a few inches off the floor of the barn.

He crossed the barn to a side door. He used a finger on his right hand to push two buttons on the wall and the overhead doors started to close. He turned off the barn lights and opened the door. Outside, he crossed to the house under a covered walkway.

Mattie ended up in his bed and he went to find a beer. He wasn't sure what the future would bring but if it were anything like this afternoon, he'd need more health insurance.

12