Mattress Shopping with My Sexy Wife

Story Info
My Wife and I go to the mattress store for some hot fun.
2k words
4.13
17.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't written any new stories in a few years, yet I do get requests to do so, so here is another. I enjoy the great comments from those who enjoy these type of cuckold stories, thanks!

***

My sexy hour glass shaped wife and I decided to go shopping for a mattress at one of the local mattress stores located in the next town over. As you may know from readying my other stories, my wife is a sexy Latina, she stands 5'2", 130lbs, 36D, average waist, with a full sexy Latina ass on her. She put on her usual casual clothing which consisted of a pair of tight grey/black yoga pants, with a sexy little thong underneath, a tight fitting grey t shirt, with a wireless thin bra under, some ankle high socks, and her sneakers. Her nicely shaped ass was perfectly on display in her yoga pants, since her top only went down to her waist, as well as her smooth pussy lips which showed a slight camel toe in front of her tight pants. You could easily make out the shape of her big sexy 36D tits, as her bra had no padding in it, and her top shaped to the form of her spectacular boobs.

As we parked, I waited until 5 minutes before closing and then we walked in as she moved her hips from side to side, accenting her nice Latina ass as she did. When we walked in, we were greeting by gentleman named Clint. He seemed pleasant enough, and I noticed him casually looking at my sexy shaped wife up and down. His eyes stopping for a couple seconds at her magnificent tits, then again at her sexy slit. Her pants sucked into her snatch, providing a nice view of her little shaved pussy lips thru them. She shaves her cunt lips smooth an only leaves a sexy little trimmed bush on the top part of her married vagina.

We told him that we were looking for a new mattress for our King Size bed and he let us know that it was just about closing time, so he told us that he would lock the door and then would be happy to help. He showed us over to the king size section and I noticed that he pointed the way instead of leading so that he could watch my wife's nice ass in her yoga pants as we walked. I placed my hand on her lower back, then down to her ass as we did, rubbing it, then grabbing it, to let him know that I know that my wife has a nice ass and that I know that he was looking it! As we got to the beds, he suggested that we lay on them, to get a feel of the comfort, so as we both watched, my sexy wife, laid on the bed, slightly spreading her legs casually, off and on, sort of teasing Clint with her sexy camel to showing pussy. He said it would be much better if I laid on the bed next to her, since it is for the both of us, but I let him know that my back was acting up and it wouldn't be a good idea. I suggested that he could perhaps lay on the bed next to my wife so that she would be able to know how the mattress felt with two people on it.

He immediately agreed and without hesitation, he laid down on the bed inches from my sexy big titted wife.

She squirmed around a bit, I acted like I wanted to really figure how comfortable the mattress was, I said, "you know, I think to get an even better feel Clint, I think it might best if you actually got on top of my wife, just so she knows how the mattress will feel on her back, when I am on top her. I would do that myself, but with my back not being 100% at the moment, I think it's ok if you do."

He gave a nice smile and looked at her, as she said, "Oh honey I don't know, I mean would that be professional for Clint to get on top of me, here in the store?"

I looked at Clint, and said, "What do you think Clint, would you like to help us out and get on top of my wife, just so she can get the feel of how it will be when I am on top of her?"

Clint, said to me, "Oh yes, it would ok with me, I don't mind if you two don't."

He looked at my wife stating, "I want to make sure that you get the correct feel since purchasing a king size mattress is not a small matter, nor price. I would be more than happy to help you two out!"

She smiled and laid on her back as Clint carefully climbed up and on to my sexy big titted wife.

He didn't put all of his weight on her, at first, until she said, "Clint it's ok for you to lay on top of me completely for just a few seconds, so I can really feel how it would be" just as she opened her legs.

He was between her open legs as he laid on her, she moved her hips up, causing her crotch the come into contact with his, and I know that he had a nice hard dick feeling her little twat up against his dick thru her tight yoga pants. She allowed her hips to come back down as Clint settled between my wife's legs allowing his hard on to press into her warm snatch.

My own cock was rock hard in my jeans as I boldly said, "feel my wife's tits Clint, I know that you want too!" He looked at me, grinned and reached up to feel and fondle my wife's big boobs.

He was squeezing her tits, as he pushed his dick into her snatch, they began to dry hump in the back of the store, as I watched like the proud voyeur husband that I am.

"Honey take your top off, I know that Clint wants to see your naked tits, don't you Clint?"

"Oh I do, yes, please take your top off."

He got off of her, as she sat up and she removed her top, exposing her sexy thin bra, her tits already spilling out, then she pulled her sexy thin sport bra over her head as her gorgeous melons bounced out, her brown nipples poking straight out as she was already very excited.

Clint reached out and began to play with my wife's big tits! He cupped and bounced them in his hands, then he bent in and began to suck her tits! He was sucking one while feeling the other, then sucking the other back and forth as my wife rubbed his hard cock thru his pants. She managed to unzip his pants, reach inside and fish out his big hard cock. He was about 7" and pretty thick. She stroked his rod, as I watched while feeling my dick thru my own pants. Then she pushed him onto his back, moved her head down, and placed Clint's hard cock into her wet warm mouth.

It was then that my wife began to really suck his cock, stroking his shaft and licking it up and down. Closing her eyes and rubbing his prick all over her pretty face, before suckling on it some more. She looked beautiful with his hard cock going in and out her mouth as they both moaned in pleasure.

"Isn't my wife such a great little cocksucker Clint?" I said.

He moaned, "YES!"

She undid his pants, pulled them down, and then moved her head to his full balls. As I watched my wife stroke his hard, wet shaft with her soft little hand, she started to suck his balls.

He moaned loudly as my sexy wife sucked and licked his full nuts while stroking him as he blurted out, "Man, your wife is a great little cocksucker buddy!"

That made me so proud as I unzipped my pants, took out my hard cock, and stroked as I watched!

He said, "Oh fuck, I have to taste this hot slut's sweet pussy!"

He moved and pulled down her pants, leaving them on the floor, she was laying there in just her little thong panties as he put his face on her panties crotch and in hailed deeply! He spread my wife's legs and began licking her little twat thru her silky little panties. She put her hand on the back of head, as he did, then he slid her small panties to side exposing her extremely aroused pink Latina pussy! He was eating her twat as she moaned and closed her eyes as he licked her lips up and down, driving her wild, then flicked his tongue over my wife's erect clit, she loved it!

He put his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them off of her, as she laid on the bed, spread eagle naked, like a good hot wife should as her proud husband watches!

Clint said, "Oh fuck you are so fucking beautiful," as was on his knees between my wife's open legs and his big cock was sticking straight out and throbbing!

He had pre-cum leaking all over the tip as he moved in, grabbed his dick and began teasing her clit it!

She was crying out, "Fuck me Clint oh fuck me in front of my husband Andrew, he loves to watch me fuck!"

He replied, "Gladly baby, you sexy hot little bitch!"

He moved his dick down and placed his big cockhead against the opening of my wife's little cunt, and in one move, he slid up and into her waiting soaked married fuck hole! She wrapped her legs around him as he began fucking her! They were both moaning as he dicked her slippery hole! She made female fucking noises as they fucked, oh they looked so good. My cock was so hard in hand watching him fuck my sexy big titted wife! He then flipped onto his back, and pulled her on top of him! She positioned his cock at the entrance of her slick her pussy hole and sat on his rod as she bounced on his hard cock! Her big tits were going up and down and he grabbed them, squeezing her boobs as his cock plunged her pussy!

Soon she screamed, "Oh, oh ohhhhhhh fuck I'm going to cum! I'm Cumming!"

As she moaned and rode Clint's dick into her first hard orgasm!

He couldn't take it any longer and soon yelled out "oh fuck me too baby, I'm cumming!" as he held onto my wife and creamed her was fuck hole with his cock cream!

He came inside of my wife's pussy as they orgasmed together, like a hot fuck couple as I watched!

That was my Q, I got behind her and as soon as his dick slid out. I shoved my rock hard cock up and into my wife's wet, warm, slippery, used fuck hole! Her married pussy was all loose and soaked, from both of their cum, thus I didn't last more than 30 seconds as I was so hard and excited and soon I shot my wad up and into my wife's was juicy well used cunt! It was great!

We told Clint that we would think about the purchase as we got dressed and he gave us his card saying he would love to meet up again. We told him that we may to have to come back several times and try out every mattress just see which we like the best! He just smiled, kissed my wife on the cheek, squeezed her tits, and rubbed her ass as he walked us to the door. I love my sexy hot beautiful slut wife!