Matt's Accident Changed Everything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But more than that, you are how old? 33?" She nodded.

I continued, "Girl, you need to get out and live life. Your son is a young man and can't live with you forever. I understand the situation with your parents. It's unfortunate so many years of your youth were taken away. But time to change that now.

Matt is a great kid and needs to learn the ways of life too. You are a beautiful young woman Jill. And if you have any questions of your own, don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Girl talk, you know? And I mean, ANYTHING. I'm anything but shy." She smiled, looking relieved.

"Let's get back to Matt for a moment though. Has he ever had a girlfriend?" She shook her head no.

"Other friends? Boys to hang out with?" No again. Then added,

"My mom kept him inside most of the time and was strict on him. Whenever he would get out of line or anything, she would spank him to make him straighten up. He got a lot of spankings as a child. She caught him playing with himself one time and he got a spanking so bad. I can still hear the paddle and his crying. She told him never to do that again. Ever. She called him a littler pervert, along with other names."

I finished my glass and poured another, thinking about how to say this. I then started,

"He told me about the spanking. How awful.

There's something else about Matt. Maybe another reason he is so shy around other kids his age. When I was examining him, he got an erection. And that's completely normal during an exam. It happens all the time. But, his penis is smaller than average." She sighed and looked down.

"Small?"

"He's about four inches. He had a full erection and it's noticeably smaller than average. Not that it really matters if he knows what to do with it. But, he did say the other boys pick on him in the locker room. Boys, and even men, are so stupid about the size of their cocks." She cocked her head to the side with a confusing look and drank the rest of her glass of wine. I refilled it as she then spoke up.

"His life has been so messed up. He has no friends. He's never kissed, much less been with a girl. Now you say he's smaller than average? How am I supposed to talk to him about that?" She continued crying. I got her tissues and when she finally calmed down,

"Jill, I told you I'm here to help you. Do you want help?" She nodded as she blew her nose. I continued.

"I'm very different than how you grew up. I've always been open with my son about his body and about sex. He learned very young not to be ashamed of his body. In fact, his father and I were nudists and owned a cabin at a nudist campground about an hour from here. I got it in the divorce and have continued the lifestyle ever since. So, my son grew up with no 'mystery' about the human body.

He knew what sex was when he was young, well before he developed. At age appropriate times, I would explain in more detail. Then when he was a little older, I told him about erections, masturbation and ejaculation. I told him it was healthy and natural and he shouldn't be ashamed. As he continued to grow and hit puberty, I had another conversation and re-iterated that it was natural and healthy and he wasn't doing anything wrong. Just do it in private.

And believe me, when he hit puberty, all he did was lock himself in his room and play with himself. After a few weeks of washing crusted underwear and towels, I had another talk and made sure a box of tissue was on his nightstand." We both laughed.

I took a long sip of wine, debating on telling her the next part.

"But when he did hit puberty, I also had a long conversation with him about women. I used medical illustrations and gave him an anatomy lesson, even though he'd seen me and other women at the campground naked many times over the years. I taught him about the changes a girl goes through and he learned everything about a woman's cycle by the time I was done. It was more information than he wanted to know, but you'd be surprised how many men don't know all the messy details their wives go through every month." Her eyes lit up as she blushed and agreed.

"Yes. I wanted him to know all of it." I took another sip.

"Time went on and he started dating. I was always open with him about sex and when he started having sex, he would tell me about it. Despite everything we talked about, I know the poor girls weren't satisfied, as he didn't know what he was doing. No boy that age does. They just know it feels good and get off as quick as they can. Just like when they masturbate. It's like a game and the quicker they get off, the better. And most men do the same.

Real men will take time to get a woman turned on. Ask and understand her needs and take note to how her body responds to his touch. Once that level of intimacy is reached, a woman can then open herself and experience indescribable pleasures." I took another sip and noticed she was intently listening to every word.

"At that time, there was another nurse, Bonnie, working at the same practice. She had a son two months older than Jacob. She was also single and a nudist, so we became close friends as we had so much in common.

When we would get together, we always talked extensively about sex and how men just don't get it sometimes. They use a woman's body as something to masturbate in to. I've only had one man who I would say was great in bed. But the rest were just, meh. Ironically, he had the smallest penis of all my lovers. Let me tell you, he knew how to turn me on and how to use it. We dated almost a year and talked about getting married, but he was transferred to California and I didn't want to move out west." I took a deep breath before I continued.

"Anyway, Bonnie and I decided we didn't want our boys to be like most men. Over margaritas one night, Bonnie, Jose Cuervo and I concocted plan. We would teach our sons hands-on about pleasing a woman." Jill's mouth was open as she hung on every word.

"Lane had already turned 18 and Jacob was a week away." I took another sip of wine.

"We decided the weekend after Jacob's birthday, we would turn each other's boy into a man." I took another sip as she looked at me wide eyed. Jill then turned up her third glass, drinking the whole glass in one drink.

"Whoa. Slow down or I'm going to have to drive you home." We both laughed.

"You had sex with her 18-year-old son?" I nodded 'yes'.

"What did you do?" It was my turn to take a sip.

"When the weekend came, we had each told our sons that they wouldn't be hanging out with friends. Jacob complained, but I assured him he would like what I had planned. Anyway, we sat the boys down together and told them what was going to happen.

Given we had always been open with them about sex and all vacationed together at the campground, it made sense to them in a weird way."

"He spent the whole weekend with you?" She covered her mouth with her hand again.

"Yes. Who better to teach a young man about sex than an experienced woman? I've heard some fathers take their sons to prostitutes to learn what it's like to be with an experienced woman. Because boys that age who are sexually active don't really know anything, and the girls that age don't know anything either. Right?" She nodded.

"It's funny, Jacob is 29 now and has been married three years. I'm also close to his wife, Meredith. I have been since they started dating. She's like a daughter to me and we talk about everything. When they first were married, she thanked me for having Bonnie teach him."

"Really?" She asked as she poured a fourth glass of wine.

"Yes, really. She said he was different from the other guys she had been with. He had confidence around a woman's body and took time to understand her needs. And his ability to make her climax was something she had not experienced before. She was appreciative. As I said, she is like a daughter to me and talks to me about everything. Still to this day." I took a long sip of wine and thought,

Here it goes.

"Think about it. Matt could be turned into a man."

We sat in silence for about a minute as I let her take in what I had just said. And offered.

Finally, she looked up and asked,

"Are you saying you want to do that for Matt?" She had a look of fear and relief.

"Only if you want me to. He knows very little about sex, and what he does know is from the boys at school. He has never kissed a girl, much less anything else. When he finally gets the courage to ask a girl out, she will most likely be experienced. His confidence level will be low and who knows how that will work out. But if I were to teach him how to please a woman?

Teach him how to caress and get her turned on. Understanding when and where to touch a woman's vulva and how to properly use his fingers and lick a woman to orgasm. And even though he has a smaller than average penis, that really doesn't matter. If he has confidence in what he's doing, he will be fine. Like I said, the best sex I've ever had was with a man who had a penis about the size of Matt's. And he knew how to use it better than the guys I've been with who had much larger cocks. And there are numerous positions to make it feel even bigger. I can show him those." She sat in shock.

"I-I don't know. Can I think about this? This is a lot to take in." She finished that glass of wine.

"Certainly. I know it's a lot to take in. I never thought I'd be in position to do that again. But for Matt and all he's been through? I'll do it if you want me to." She nodded.

"How about we get you back home. You should run a long, hot bath. You can think about this conversation later. But you do need to check on Matt and make sure he put the ointment on again. He can do it himself, but just ask to make sure he does. He will also need more ice and don't forget to knock on the door. And one more thing."

"Yes?" She asked as she started to stumble inside her door.

"Don't make a big deal out of it, but... Come to think of it, never mind. Just put a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion by his bed. He'll get the hint from our conversation and neither of you has to be embarrassed about it." She agreed and shut the door.

...

The following day after work, I took the ointment samples and wanted to check on my patient. He got an erection again, but didn't seem as embarrassed about it as I rubbed the ointment in. The swelling had gone down and the redness on his penis was starting to look considerably better after just one day.

He started to ask something but I told him to rest. When I walked back into the living room, Jill asked, "How does he look?"

"Better, but I think he should probably stay home from school tomorrow too. He's out next week for spring break, right?"

"Yes"

"He could go to school, but if he won't miss much I'd let him rest."

"Okay. Can we go back over to your house? I want to talk about what we discussed yesterday." She told Matt she would be gone for a while and we walked back to my house.

"I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about what you said. Were you being serious about teaching Matt?"

"Yes, dear. I was being very serious." I poured her a glass of wine as I picked mine up.

"Why?" She asked as she took a sip.

"Jill, I'm 52 and have been divorced over 21 years. I've dated many men over the years but the past several years they are all around my age. And the ones I've slept with, well they can only get it up one good time then they are done. I even have one 'friend with benefits' I see on occasion, but he can only go twice and he is done. Not only would I be helping Matt out by teaching him about women, but I'll get to have a virile 18-year-old man who can go multiple times without losing his erection. It's a win-win!" That got a laugh out of her.

"I hadn't thought of it like that. What all will you teach him?" She took another sip of wine.

"I'm going to teach him anatomy first. Male and female. Very clinical. Then I'll teach him a lot more than that, including how to masturbate properly. Both himself and a woman. Once he learns he can make a woman orgasm with his index finger only, which is a lot smaller than his penis, it will make him feel better about his size. Also, I'll teach him how to perform oral and have her begging to be fucked. When you see your boy again after I have him, he will be an experienced man. And I'll guarantee he will be much more confident around other kids his age. That is if that's what you want for him."

"Do you think he will agree to do it?" I almost spit out my wine.

"Honey, if I wouldn't have let go of his cock when I did yesterday and again today, he would have covered my scrubs with semen. No 18-year-old is going to say no to that! Even to an older woman like me." She nodded and conceded the point.

"When?" She asked.

"His balls need to heal up first." We both snickered. "Do you have plans for next week?"

"No. It's tax season and I'm behind on work. He will probably play video games all day."

"We could do it then if he keeps healing up like he is. I would like to come back over tomorrow to check on him again. Maybe also have that anatomy discussion with him? I'll bring some books that have medical illustrations. How does that sound?"

"Yes. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but I want you to do this for him."

"He will be fine Jill, trust me."

Time to make a phone call.

...

The following day after work, I walked next door. Jill let me in and I walked down the hall to his room.

"Matt?" I knocked on the door and walked in.

"How are you feeling today? Has the swelling gone down?" He quickly pulled the covers up with one hand and put something under his pillow with the other. His face reddened like he had been caught.

I acted normally and asked again,

"Has the swelling gone down? May I see it again?" He nodded and said it didn't hurt as bad. I walked over and pulled his sheet back. His penis was hard. He had obviously been playing with himself when I walked in.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bennet, I can't help it."

"First off its Dana, not Ms. Bennet. And second, I told you this was normal and natural. All men masturbate and I should have waited for you to respond before I barged in here. I owe you an apology." I looked down and saw the clear pre-cum fluid on the tip of his penis.

He was close.

"Do you want me to leave so you can finish first?" He had a blank stare of horror.

"No, please don't tell Jill. You can examine me. I'm, I'm sorry."

"Matt, it's alright. I promise." I gave him a warm smile and then re-focused on his swollen scrotum. I lifted his penis away and held it against his stomach as I felt around. The swelling was gone and the bruising was already beginning to fade. He was still going to be sore for another day or two though.

I then began to examine his penis. The cream from the office worked wonders, as most of the redness was already gone. I gripped around his shaft, noting how hard he was. When I did, more pre-cum leaked from the tip. I then put a liberal amount of cream in my palm and grabbed his cock.

I looked down and smiled, my soft fingers maintaining the grip on his cock as I started stroking. He looked at me with eyes and mouth wide open.

"Matt, I've seen you in that tree before. You climb up in in there to stare at me while I tan." Despite my stroking his cock, his face reddened again like a boy caught stealing candy.

"It's okay sweetheart. I'm a nudist and am comfortable with my body. I had that privacy fence installed so I could walk around naturally in my backyard. I didn't account for a young man climbing a tree to sneak a peek." I winked at him as I continued my soft strokes.

"Maybe you should come over sometime and give it a try? It's a freeing feeling and something I think you would like. Just the two of us in the privacy of my backyard. You've already seen me naked, many times. And I've certainly seen you." I looked at the pre-cum flowing from his cock as he shook his head 'yes'.

I continued stroking. He started breathing heavily and pointed his toes down so I backed off, letting him cool down. I did this several times over a couple of minutes, bringing him to the edge and backing off. I know boys and even men, tend to just go for it all at once.

This is his first lesson. He needs to learn to not rush and enjoy the pleasure.

I pulled his foreskin back and began rubbing his frenulum, the part on the underside of the head. I know that's sensitive for guys and I've made men cum just from rubbing that one spot.

He was shaking from the sensation and I figured he'd had enough so I went back to stroking. I increased my pace and then watched as he shot several spurts. By the time he finished, his chest was covered with his bright white cum. I released his cock and winked at him as I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands. I came back out with a wet towel and cleaned him up. I looked down, smiled and asked,

"Was it good?" He looked shocked, but nodded 'yes'.

"Good. I told you it was natural and healthy. And it feels good too." I smiled.

"I hope you don't mind that I helped you out? Have you ever done it like that before?" I again winked at him as I stood.

He shook his head 'no' in disbelief with a big smile on his face.

"Your scrotum looks much better than yesterday. And the ointment appears to be working. I think you have enough on you for a while now, but put it on again before bed. You can stop after tonight."

He nodded, "Ms., I mean Dana?"

"Yes Matt?"

"Are you mad that I've watched you in your backyard?"

"Not at all, Matt. You are a healthy young man and looking at a naked woman is natural. I was serious though, you should come over and try it sometime. I also have a cabin at a nudist campground and go up there a couple times a month. I raised my son this way. He saw naked people all the time growing up and didn't think anything of it. I know it's counter to the way you've grown up, but something you may want to think about.

As I told you, you shouldn't be ashamed of your body. And you certainly shouldn't be afraid to let Jill see your injury. She is your mother." He thought about it.

"Did you talk to Jill about, um?" I smiled.

"I did. I've brought some books over with illustrations so we can talk. Let me get set up and I'll come back in here and get you when I'm ready."

"You mean now?" He asked as he smiled back at me like an anxious little boy.

As I started to walk away, I turned around. I didn't want to embarrass him further, but if he didn't have porn, what was he looking at?

"Matt, what did you hide under your pillow when I walked in?" His smile quickly vanished and he looked even more terrified than he did when I walked in with Jill two days before.

"Matt? I just want to know what you were hiding. It was obviously something you were using to get turned on or masturbate with. I just think if I know, it will help shape our discussion. Maybe I can finally figure out what you've been using to get so irritated." He looked horrified.

"Matt? I will answer anything and everything you ask. I'm not your mom or your grandmother. I'll answer anything you have questions about or have heard at school. You can even ask using the language the boys at school use. Trust me, while the boys at school sound big and tough, they don't know what they are talking about. By the time I'm finished with you, you will know way more they do." He thought for a moment. Then,

"Will you promise not to tell Jill?"

"I can't promise that Matt. Your mom and I had a long talk the other day and I understand why you are so nervous now. I'm not your grandmother. I raised a son too. We were very different in our family though. I walked in on him masturbating more than once. I was never angry with him but wanted to know what he was using. Everyone is different and I wanted to understand him. And to help him.