Matt's Accident Changed Everything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, now take your other finger and start rubbing her clitoris in the same circular motion as you are her g-spot." He did. He then looked down at his finger and the trickle of fluid running down it into his palm.

"That's just her lubricating herself. The wetter a woman gets, the more turned on. You're doing great! Keep doing just that and watch for her body to respond." I looked at Jill and she briefly looked at me as I winked. She then went back and watched as her son's second lesson continued.

"Matt, now take your finger inside her and apply more pressure upward and begin moving your finger in further and back out, simulating intercourse." He did.

Bonnie began moaning and I knew she was close and wouldn't last much longer.

"Matt, do it harder and faster. Apply more pressure on her clitoris too." Bonnie's body began shaking and then the first wave hit. Matt turned back to me as if to ask what to do, so I told him.

"Keep doing that through this first wave." When the wave subsided, I told him to lighten the pressure on her clit as it was now too sensitive for that much stimulation. During the first wave, her vaginal opening contracted and was clearly visible to the three of us as she had an orgasm. As she calmed, I told him to apply more pressure and do it again. She had another wave and her pussy contracted on his finger again, gushing more of her delicious nectar.

When that wave passed, I told him to stop and pull his finger out. He stared at her opening, which was still throbbing from the orgasms. His eyes never left her pussy as Bonnie began to sit up. She kissed him on the check and said,

"Thank you!" She looked down at Matt's shorts. Jill and I followed her eyes and we all saw it.

The wet spot was now covering his shorts and semen was leaking down his leg. He'd had a hands-free orgasm from the excitement. He looked down and immediately covered himself in embarrassment as Bonnie sat up and put her dress back on.

"Matt? That's okay. That was a lot to take in for a young man. If I'm being honest, it turned me on too. So, don't worry about ejaculating just now. Really, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. We are done with today's lesson anyway. Why don't you go to your room and clean up?" He stood and walked into his room still somewhat embarrassed, but a huge smile on his face. As Bonnie grabbed her bag, I turned to Jill who was still sitting on the floor.

"Are you alright?" She looked back at me, her face flushed.

"I-I-I don't know what to say."

Bonnie then said, "I've got to get going but what a way to start the weekend! That young man has a lot of potential." She looked back and Jill and smiled.

"Lane is coming over for dinner. If you have time later, want to join us?"

"That sounds great. I haven't seen him since his divorce. I still can't believe she did that to him." I walked her to the door and said goodbye. I then turned back around to speak with Jill, who stood and suddenly reached down between her legs with a panicked look.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I think I just started my period. I'm not supposed to start for another two weeks though." I looked at her and smiled.

"Jill, put your finger down there and see."

"What?"

"It's just us girls dear. I don't think that's your period. Have you never gushed before from being turned on?" She shook her head 'no' as she put her finger into her panties and pulled it back out covered in clear fluid. She looked at it, almost confused.

This is getting even better.

"Jill, have you ever had an orgasm?"

"No." She looked down and shook her head. I then shouted down the hall,

"Matt? Your mom and I are going to my house for a while." I grabbed Jill's arm as we walked to my house.

...

We walked into my kitchen and I pulled out the tequila and blender.

Time for margaritas.

"First things first. You don't masturbate?"

"No. I told you I was taught it was wrong. I got into so much trouble when I had sex with Matt's father. My dad called me bad things and I was ashamed. I still think about that. Even when I had sex with those two guys I've dated, I don't think I've had an orgasm. If anything, it always hurt. I told you, I'm not that experienced. I'm not even sure how to have an orgasm." I just shook my head and then asked,

"Jill, would you like me to show you how to have an orgasm like Bonnie just did?" She took a deep breath, not sure how to respond to my question.

"Dear, I know it may be embarrassing to you, but I'll be happy to do that for you if you like." I took another drink. So did she. She then nodded 'yes'.

"Let's go back into my bedroom." We walked down the hall and I pulled the sheet back on my bed.

"Jill, take your shorts off." She took her shorts off and stood in a pair of plain white, cotton panties with a huge wet spot over her pussy. The same style of panties Matt had in his bedroom.

"Your panties need to come off too." She hesitated for a moment then stepped out of her panties. I looked at the wet spot as I put a towel on the bed.

"Lay back on the bed and spread your legs." She did. She had a full bush and it didn't appear she ever trimmed it. It was a mess.

It was also covered in her wetness. She was drenched.

"You've got quite the bush going on. Do you ever trim or shave it?"

"No. My mom told me to shave my legs and pits, but I shouldn't touch myself down here. I guess with the shame after all these years, I've never thought about it. I trim my panty line, but nothing more. Is it normal to shave?"

"I see everything from completely shaved to a full triangle up here. Some women even have piercings and tattoos down here. Nothing surprises me anymore." We both laughed.

"Is it okay if I touch you?" She nodded.

I spread her lips with one hand and rubbed my finger from her opening to her clitoris. She jumped when I touched her clit.

"You okay?"

"Ye-yes"

"I'm going to go slow. There will be lots of new feelings. Physically and emotionally. You are drenched and already swollen. If you were with one of those guys now, you would be begging them to pound you as hard as they could and still want more." She moaned as I kept rubbing my finger up and down her pussy.

"Don't fight back any feelings. You may even feel like you've peed on yourself. But I assure you that you haven't." Her hips were moving now to my touch.

This wasn't going to take long.

I then inserted a finger into her, turning it up to begin rubbing the pad of my finger on her g-spot just like Matt had done for Bonnie. She jumped from the sensation, but was getting closer and closer. I kept lightly rubbing her clitoris while rubbing her g-spot. Her breathing became heavy and her body began shaking. I increased the speed and pressure and moments later, it happened.

She nearly came off the bed as she experienced her first orgasm. It came in several waves. I kept the pressure for a short period of time but backed off when I thought she'd had enough. By the time she came down, she was crying.

I pulled my finger out, which was covered in her wetness. The towel was saturated as well. It was like a dam had burst, emotionally and physically.

When her breathing normalized, she sat up and looked at me through her tears. Smiling.

"Lay back down and relax. That was a strong one girl. Are you okay?" She was still crying and laughing at the same time as she nodded her head yes.

"Put your hand down here and touch yourself." She did and her eyes lit up.

"That's you wet you got." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Feel like another one?" She looked at me, confused.

"Trust me."

This poor girl deserves this.

I stood and took off my clothes. She stared at me uncertain as I positioned between her legs. Putting my arms under her legs and spreading them, I leaned in and tasted her. My tongue was covered in her sweet juices and I swallowed as much as I could. I've tasted myself, Bonnie and a few others over the years, and this was exciting for me. She jumped when my tongue made contact, but made no effort to stop what I was doing. She was lost in this new-found pleasure.

For the next twenty minutes, I brought her to the edge and backed off. Her clitoris was throbbing and pussy contracting by the time her entire body gave in. The pillow was also drenched with her tears. Happy tears.

I let her rest for a few minutes while I quietly lay beside her. Finally, she looked over and thanked me as she reached down and felt of herself.

"I can't believe how this feels right now. Are all orgasms like that?" I laughed.

"I wished! No, not all are like that. What you had the first time was a combination of a clitoral and g-spot orgasm, which is intense. For me, clitoral orgasms are strongest which is the one I just gave you. But the g-spot is deeper if that makes any sense. I've even had anal orgasms.

"Anal?" She asked with a look of shock and curiousness.

"Yes. I like anal sex too and can climax if the guy does it right. Which is something I'll be teaching young Matt. He has the perfect cock for that." I laughed as she looked at me with a newfound curiosity.

"I'm horny now and am going to use my vibrator. Would you like to watch?" She nodded 'yes'.

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out my trusty rabbit. I turned the rotating beads and the clitoral vibrator on high. It wasn't two minutes and I had an intense orgasm. I kept it in and rode a second wave. When I pulled it out, Jill was staring in amazement.

"Would you like to try it?" For a girl who had never masturbated before, she was no longer shy about exploration as she excitedly said yes.

She lay back down and I put the rabbit into her pussy. It was covered in my juices and she was still drenched. When I turned on the beads she moaned loudly and began moving her hips to the rotation of the beads. When I turned the clitoral vibration on, I thought she was going to hit the ceiling.

The next orgasm came quickly. She was screaming and using language I'd never heard shy Jill use before. When she came down, the towel looked like it had been dropped in the tub. I pulled the rabbit out and put it off to the side.

She then looked at the vibrator and before she had a chance to ask, "I'll take you shopping if you like? I've got others but this one is my favorite toy. You can take it home with you if you want though. I have a feeling you may be doing more self-exploration later."

She looked down and grinned, shaking her head 'yes'.

She's come a long way in such a short period of time.

"Want to finish that margarita?"

I had to help her get dressed and get into the kitchen. She was weak kneed and lightheaded. We sat back in my kitchen and I re-filled our drinks, but also handed her a glass of water. She was glowing.

"That's how sex is supposed to make you feel. Not all the time by any stretch, but men need to learn how to do that for you and to you. Most don't. All they want to do is stick it in, get off and go to sleep. But a good lover? A good lover will make sure you are satisfied first and then again after he climaxes. It's not always about penetration and fucking. Many times, it's oral. Or even having your guy use toys on you like I did.

Some guys get defensive about toys. But, it feels so good and if they would just open their minds they would see that a toy isn't a competitor to them, it's an enhancement to what they already have. Many guys don't get it."

She was still glowing. We had a good conversation about what good sex with a man is like. At least my opinion of what it is. She looked at the time and said she should go back and check on Matt, but also asked if we could continue this discussion soon.

"Of course!"

...

After she left, I called Bonnie and asked if I could still come over. It was getting late, but I wanted to thank her for allowing us to use her body. I also wanted to see Lane. That bitch of a wife didn't know what she had. I get that he traveled. But to not only cheat on him, but to get pregnant with the guy's child? I'm glad he kicked her out.

I also wanted to see him again for a selfish purpose though. A couple of selfish purposes.

...

"So, did young Matt get cleaned up after I left?" She was laughing as she handed me a margarita. I swear, she knows what these do to me.

"I guess. As soon as you left, something interesting happened though. I'll tell you about it in a little while, but Lane, tell me what's going on with you."

After 30 minutes of catching up on Lane, his career and that bitch, the conversation turned.

I started telling them about what happened after she left. Despite being his mother, they have a similar relationship I do with Jacob. Candid sex discussions are common and we talk about everything. And I mean everything.

For the next hour, I told them about Jill's past. What all she and Matt have been through and my offer to teach Matt like I did Lane. I also told them about the breakthrough back at my house and masturbating then going down on Jill.

"Damn! Sounds like she needs someone to teach her how to be property loved in the bedroom just like her son." Lane said as he downed the rest of his drink.

"Funny you should say that Lane. I want you to do just that." He and Bonnie both about spit out their drinks.

"What? Damn, Dana. She would never agree to that. It's fun to think about though. Me teaching a woman the ways of the world? An older woman at that!" He laughed.

"She's only four years older than you are, Lane. But in terms of experience, you are years ahead of her. I'm being serious, Lane. You didn't know anything other than where to put it when I got hold of you. Don't you think the weekend we spent helped you out in life?"

He refilled his margarita and took a huge drink.

"Yes. It helped a ton in life and with the girls I dated." He looked at Bonnie and back at me with a smile.

"Are you being serious or is this the margaritas talking? There is no way she would agree to this." He finished the drink then refilled it. Bonnie looked on in silence.

"Let me handle Jill. But I think this is exactly what she needs. Lane, she has never been property fucked. Only used. I want you to show her how a man is supposed to fuck his woman after getting her turned on so she will know what to do with other guys in the future.

I'm being serious, Lane. I want you to do this. For me." I took a drink, then looked at him with a wicked smile. "That is, unless you've forgotten what I taught you?" I took another sip, waiting on his response.

"No. If anything, I've gotten much better." He smiled back at me and then at Bonnie, with a macho bravado.

I looked at him, downed the rest of my margarita, then said,

"Well, if I'm going to convince her to let you do this, you'll have to prove it!" I stood, dropped my dress and started for the spare bedroom.

"What do you think you are doing?" Bonnie asked as I walked down the hall in only my panties.

"I'm going to get your son to fuck me properly and see if he still remembers what I taught him. I'm horny and he's now divorced. He's fair game. I jerked off young Matt today, watched you have an orgasm and gave Jill the first orgasms of her life. My pussy has been a swampy mess all day and I need to be fucked!" I turned and took off my panties. Despite being older, I also stay in shape. Lane had a buzz from the tequila and fortunately, followed me. Bonnie shook her head and laughed. I'm sure her vibrator got a workout though.

...

I pulled back into my driveway Sunday morning. Lane had not only perfected his skills, but enhanced them. I still couldn't believe his ex-wife had an affair. That bitch will soon figure out that she fucked up. I haven't been fucked that properly in a long time. He's an excellent lover and a great young man. I lost count of the orgasms he gave me.

I smiled as I soaked in the tub. When I got out, I already felt like I needed another bath. My pussy was still drenched from being thoroughly fucked and thinking about helping young Matt. I put on a sexy pair of silk panties and then a dress with a low-cut top. No bra.

Time to talk with Jill.

And see young Matt again.