Matt's Accident Changed Everything Ch. 02 - Final

Story Info
Neighbor teaches young man about sex. His mother too.
7.1k words
4.63
65.7k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Jill, it's Dana. How's Matt doing?"

"He seems to be doing better. He's stayed locked in his room since last night though. But if I'm being honest, I've been locked in my room since last night too."

We both started laughing. "I was going to ask you about that."

She sounded...different.

"Anyway, would you mind if I come over? I wanted to see how Matt was progressing, but also wanted to talk to you about something else. By the way, how many times have you changed the batteries?"

She giggled and said "Once"

"I'll be over in a few minutes. If that's alright?"

"Yes. I want to continue what we were discussing yesterday afternoon. I have more questions."

"Certainly, dear. I have a few things I want to talk with you about too."

...

Jill opened the door. While she always looked young and beautiful, she was glowing.

"You look great Jill! You look so relaxed!" She smiled and nodded.

"I had no idea how good that could feel. I'm a little numb down there now though." We both laughed.

"So, are you still okay with what I have planned for Matt?" She nodded.

"Yes. After yesterday, even I learned so much. From putting on that condom to seeing Bonnie's cervix? If you would teach him, I'd be grateful. I feel bad for the way he's grown up and I should have moved out with him long before now. He's been sheltered his whole life and I'm responsible.

I do want him to learn though. As crazy as this sounds, the more I've thought about it, the more it does make sense for him. He has no experience and wouldn't really know what to do. Will you still do it for him?"

"Of course, I will. I'm going to go back and talk to him about it now. But I may do more than that." Her eyes lit up.

"Depending on how he's feeling, that is. Are you sure? We can't undo this if I check on him." She nodded again. Her hand moved down to her pussy. I could tell the thought was turning her on.

"When I'm finished, you and I will go back over to my house and talk about this week. Since he's out of school, I was thinking about taking him to the cabin for the week. The doctor I work for closes the office for this week for his staff so they can spend time with family. I had planned on going to the cabin for the week anyway, that is if that's alright?"

She nodded.

"We can discuss that later. But there's something else I wanted to talk with you about when we go back over to my house."

"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait. It shouldn't take long with Matt. At least not this time." I winked and started walking down the hall. I turned back and asked,

"Do you want to come in with me? I was going to look at him again and then talk to him about this week. If he gets hard, and I'm sure he will, I was going to get him off with my hand. Since you aren't that experienced, you may learn something if you want to watch?

"I can't believe I'm saying this, he's my son, but I would like to watch. Do you think he will mind?"

"I have my ways. Once I get started, he won't even know you are there." I smiled as we both walked to his room.

I knocked on the door.

"Matt? May we come in?"

"Yes."

"How are we doing today?" He was sitting in bed, playing a video game.

"I'm better. I stopped using the ice and don't hurt there anymore. And the other is healed up too." He looked down and smiled. He put his controller down as I sat on his bed beside him.

"May I a look?" His eyes lit up, then he looked over at Jill.

"She saw you yesterday, remember?" He shook his head 'yes' as he pulled his shorts down.

"It does look better. The swelling is gone and your penis looks so much better." I felt around his testicles and he didn't flinch. His cock started to harden though. Which was what I wanted.

"You want to lay back while I examine you?" He did. All boys like being touched down there.

I felt around, touching not only his testicles, but the entire area. I did it in a non-clinical way. He responded as I wanted and was hard as a rock when I finished my 'exam'.

"Matt, do you have any questions about yesterday?" I began lightly stroking his cock with my right hand, while lightly teasing his balls with my left hand. I leaned over, giving him a look at my tits down my dress.

"Y-y-yes" I kept my manipulation of him and asked what he wanted to talk about. His eyes never left looking down my dress.

"Your friend. Bonnie. Are most girls like that? I mean, the way she had an orgasm. Do all girls do that?" He was moaning to my touch and could tell he wouldn't last long if I kept stroking him this way. This first time anyway.

"That depends, Matt. The more in tune with your body, the more you know how it responds to stimulation. She was already turned on when you started, but yes, you can do that to girls your age once they get turned on. The secret is taking the time to get them turned on. Most boys your age want to get right to the act. Men too. They have no idea how to get a girl that turned on. Not to that level anyway." He began moaning as I continued stroking his hard cock. I slowed down the pace as I continued,

"Another thing guys can do is after they've shot their load is to use their fingers or tongue on the clitoris. It feels unbelievable and a way to keep sex going after the guy climaxes." I looked at Jill, who was intently watching my slow stroking of her son's cock. I picked up the pace and his breathing began to quicken.

He was getting close.

"If you don't slow down I'm going to"

"Going to what, Matt?" I increased the speed and gripped his cock harder.

"I'm going to, to...uuuhhhhhhh!" His face turned red as he shot four spurts. I aimed his cock towards his head. By the time he finished, his shirt was covered. He even gave himself a pearl necklace. Jill's mouth was open in amazement.

I let him relax as I continued stroking his softening cock.

"Why don't you pull your shirt off and let's clean you up a little." He sat up and took off his shirt. I wiped the rest of his cum off his pelvic area and wiped his neck. I tossed his shirt in the floor and looked him in the eyes as he lay in bed completely naked. Jill looking on.

"Matt, I want to talk with you about something else. What I'm going to tell you is going to sound crazy, but I can assure you I'm being serious with what I'm about to say." He nodded as he lay back on the bed. I reached down and began lightly stroking his soft cock again. He'd forgotten Jill was even there as he was still staring down my dress.

"Speaking of Bonnie. When our sons were your age they were both already sexually active. But they didn't know what they were doing and I felt bad for the girls they were with. Well, we came up with a plan to teach each other's son about women. And it was a lot more than the modeling and demonstration yesterday and what I just did for you." He had a blank stare. Like he comprehended what I was saying, but not believing I was saying it.

"Matt? Jill and I have already talked about this. You are an adult now and this is entirely up to you. But, would you like for me to teach you how to have great sex with a woman?"

Silence. His mouth and eyes were wide open but he couldn't speak. His cock started to harden, so I asked again, "Matt?"

He nodded. After a moment, his voice finally returned. "Um, how? I-I-I" I cut him off.

"Well, you are out of school next week, right?" He nodded.

"What if I take you up to my cabin for the week? You could experience walking around naked in the woods, which is a freeing experience itself, but also in front of other people. Men and women. There are two pools and if you've never swam naked, you're going to love it. You will quickly lose your silly modesty and become comfortable with your body and most importantly, your penis.

But when we go back inside my cabin, I'll teach you how to love a woman. What you did for Bonnie yesterday is just the tip of the iceberg. When you go back to school next Monday, you will be a different person. That is, if you don't mind being taught by an older woman?" He was shocked.

"Are you-you-you being serious?" He had a huge grin and he looked like a kid at Christmas as he looked back at Jill, suddenly realizing she was still in the room. He looked back down at my hand stroking his hardening cock.

Instead of answering, I stood and removed my dress, giving him an unobstructed view of my tits. I was turned on by watching him climax and thinking about how much fun it is going to be to teach him the ways to be with a woman. Hell, I've been wet for two days.

He kept staring at my tits as I moved my hands to my panties and removed them. I was drenched. My pussy was leaking at the thought of this young, hard cock.

I wiped myself with my panties and held them up for Matt to see. They were covered in my thick, clear nectar. I put them to his nose as he took in my scent. I looked down and his cock was sticking straight up, still glistening with some of his cum from before. He was again paying no attention to Jill sitting in the chair at the end of his bed.

Handing him my panties, "You can keep these for later." I tossed them on his face. He started sniffing them as I leaned over and took him into my mouth. Given his size, I took him all the way in and back up, adding sucking pressure when I got to the head of his cock. It made a 'pop' sound as it exited my mouth.

I then made eye contact as I straddled him. He broke contact, looking down as I guided his cock into me. Once he was in, I sat directly on top of him. I knew if I laid on him and fucked him in that position, he would slip out due to his smaller size. Instead, I stayed in the sitting position and began rocking back and forth. I then grabbed his hands and guided them to my tits.

"Don't squeeze too hard. Just lightly knead them like Bonnie was doing yesterday. My nipples are sensitive, but you can lightly pinch them if you want. NO, too much. Lighter. Yes, that's it, like that." I rode him for a few minutes, giving him instruction on how to touch my breasts and rub my hips while I rubbed back and forth on his cock. But, I was ready for a climax.

I guided his finger and began rubbing my clit as I continued to ride him. I'd been turned on for over a day now and I knew it wouldn't take long. Sure enough, a minute of rubbing and I felt the inevitable coming. I tossed my head back and moaned loudly as I came. My pussy was contracting around his cock when I did so. Just like with Bonnie, my orgasm sent him over the edge. I felt cock throbbing as he unloaded inside me. I stayed on top of him until I knew he was done.

Then, I leaned forward to give him a kiss. When I did, his cock slipped out and I felt a stream of his cum flow from me. Despite his earlier orgasm, this kid shoots more volume than anyone I've ever been with.

I rolled off him and playfully put my panties on his face. I looked at Jill who had a look of utter amazement, as she had just witnessed her son lose his virginity.

I reached down, grabbed my dress and put it back on.

"Do you think I'm serious now?" He had the largest smile and look of shock on his face.

"Be at my house around 9:00 tomorrow morning. You won't need to pack much, just toiletries. We will stop by the grocery store on the way and stock up for the week." I winked at him, then leaned over and took his soft cock back into my mouth. He moaned as I cleaned our juices off his shrunken member. I pulled up, looked at Jill with a smile and walked into the hallway. Jill followed.

...

"Enjoy the show?" I asked as Jill and I walked to my house. She had a look of shock and embarrassment. And desire.

I opened the cabinet and pulled out the Cuervo and mix. "Would you be a dear and mix up a batch? Despite being his second load, your son has more volume than anyone I've ever been with. I'm leaking here and need to put some panties on since he has mine. Maybe he won't be taking yours anymore." I giggled as I walked into my bedroom.

When I came out, she had already had half of one margarita and had one waiting on me.

"Honey, are you okay?" She swallowed and then said,

"I can't believe that just happened! I've never seen anyone have sex before. Much less my own son!" She took another sip.

"That's why I wanted you to see. I wanted you to see how to take control of a man. Boy or man, you focus on and control his cock and you control him. Do you have any other questions?" She looked down and shook her head.

"He's going to be a quick learner. When I'm done with him this week, he'll have more meaningful experience than all the boys in his high school combined." She laughed and agreed.

"But I wanted to talk about you."

"Me?"

"Yes. When I left here last night, I went back over to Bonnie's house. Lane was there and we caught up. He just went through a divorce. His wife is a fool, but that's another story. He travels for work and while she was getting the best sex of her life when he was home, it wasn't enough. She started seeing a guy on the side and got pregnant." Jill shook her head in shock.

"Exactly. He couldn't trust her after that and they just finalized their divorce." She nodded then asked,

"Okay? What does that have to do with me?" I took a sip.

"I was getting to that. We sat around and caught up on his job. Then the conversation shifted and Bonnie asked how Matt was doing. I brought Lane up to speed of what happened, including Matt cumming in his shorts when Bonnie had her orgasm." She laughed.

"I then told him about you and what all you have been through. Not only getting pregnant so young, but the guys you've been out with since. Anyway, he shook his head and joked that maybe you needed a teacher too." I took another sip, letting that sink in.

She looked up at me when it hit her with her mouth wide open.

"Hear me out Jill. Lane is a great young man. He's respectful and understands your situation. This wouldn't be a date per se, but a man who knows what he's doing to help you out. Teach you. He won't jump your bones just to get off like the other guys. He'll show you what to do and what not to do. And he'll show you what it's like to have great sex with a man who knows what he's doing. Trust me, he still knows." I winked.

"How do you..." She was speechless.

"Honey, I told you I'm a horny 52-year old woman. I took him for a spin last night and again this morning. He's even learned more since I taught him."

"Wait! You were with him last night and this morning. AND with Matt?"

"What can I say? I get horny!" We both laughed.

"I could never!..." She thought about what she had just said and then smiled.

"I'm not saying you would. But you did run through a set of batteries, didn't you? And that rabbit lasts a lot longer than any man can." I took a sip and waited.

"Why would he do that? I mean, I'm older than he is and there is no way he would want to do something like that."

"You asked the same question about Matt." I grinned.

"Yes, but he's never been with anyone before."

"He has now." I winked.

"Still, this guy is a grown man."

"Yes, a grown man. Any woman can go into a bar any night and go home with a man to fuck. Men aren't that lucky. Lane isn't a skirt chaser though. While he'd been with a few girls in high school and college, he met his wife his junior year. He hadn't been with another woman until last night.

Look, this isn't a date. But, I think the two of you will hit it off as he's an accountant. He's only four years younger than you. And you? Well, you are gorgeous my dear. I hate that the only sexual experiences you've had have been bad because you deserve so much better. And Lane will teach you that."

She thought, then added, "Not all my experience with sex has been bad."

It was my time to look puzzled as I took a sip.

"You gave me my first orgasms, and that was great! Does that make me a lesbian now?" I almost spit out my drink as I started laughing.

"Touché"

"I don't know, Dana. I mean, all of this is happening so fast. Four days ago, I just asked you to come over and make sure we didn't need to go to the emergency room. Now? Matt has had sex! I've had my first orgasms and I may be bisexual?" She smiled and laughed.

"I don't know. This is crazy, isn't it?" She drank the rest of her drink and started pouring number three.

"I'm glad we live next door. There is no way you could drive after this. I guess I'm a bad influence." We both laughed. Then she looked at me and got serious.

"If I were to say yes, what would I do? When? Where?"

"Slow down dear. Matt is going to be with me all week, remember? I guess your house would be available? Lane is in an apartment since the divorce. And as much as I love him and everything, he's still a single man in his late 20s. I'm sure his place is a wreck." We both laughed.

"Jill, don't over-think this. This isn't a date. This is a great guy wanting to help you out. But he is a guy. And don't kid yourself. He wants into your panties just like every other man out there. That's just life. You can fight it, or embrace and enjoy it. It's up to you."

She thought for a few moments.

"Will you help me?"

"Help you?"

"Yes. You said I could ask you anything, right?" She asked as she drank half of number three.

"Anything dear."

"Would you help me shave? I've never done it before and don't want to cut anything if I'm going to do this." She looked nervous. And tipsy.

"Of course! Let's go back into the bathroom and we will get you all fixed up."

She took off her shorts and panties and sat on the edge of the tub. I took off my dress and panties and sat in the tub so I could the hair would fall inside. I trimmed most of her hair with the scissors. I then pulled out a disposable razor and went to work. She said she wanted to be bare like me and Bonnie. By the time I was done, she was as smooth as a baby's bottom. She was wet too. Very wet. I took a handheld mirror and handed it to her as I turned on the water and washed the hair down the drain.

She looked at the mirror, rubbing her fingers up and down her slit. She spread her lips with one hand. I then took the mirror from her and held it so she could get a better look at herself.

"You've never looked at yourself before, have you?"

"No. Seeing Bonnie yesterday was the first time I've ever seen what it looks like down there before. I tried last night, but couldn't see as much trying with one hand and all that hair." She felt around, rubbing up and down her slit as she stared in the mirror.

"It is more sensitive without the hair." She looked up and then down at my pussy and smiled.

"Yes, it is. I've been bare for many years and sex feels so much better." She kept rubbing her fingers over her smooth mound and between her saturated lips. She looked at me and bit her lower lip.

Taking her hint, "Would you like for me to give you another orgasm?" She smiled and nodded 'yes'.

I walked her to my bed and took off her shirt and bra. She is a "B" cup like me, but oh to have tits that perky again. I took a nipple into my mouth, gently sucking on it. It was already erect and then I took the other. Laying her on my bed, I got back between her legs and started licking the smoothness of her pussy. When my tongue pierced her lips, she jumped from the contact. I lapped up her juices and gave her clitoris a workout. She was turned on and didn't take long. She came before I could slow down and drag it out.

After she came, I lay on top of her, breast to breast. She caught her breath and then asked,

"May I do you?" I looked at her and didn't question. I lay on my back and spread my legs. I wasn't sure if she wanted to use her fingers or her tongue or both, but I didn't care.

She got between my legs on her knees and looked and explored. She spread my lips and probed me with her finger, trying to find my g-spot.

12